posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Everyone has read this before and when I came across this I almost passed it up. I am glad I didn't.
1. Both the names "Kennedy" and "Lincoln" have 7 letters.
2. Both presidents were assassinated by men with 15 letters in their names; Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth
3. Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran to a warehouse; Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran to a theater.
4. Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy; Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
5. Both men were succeeded in office by men named "Johnson"; The names "Andrew Johnson" and "Lyndon Johnson" both have 13 letters.
6. Both men left widows who eventually married Greek shipping magnates; both men had children named Tod.
7. Mrs Kennedy liked bananas; Mrs Lincoln went bananas.
8. Both men feared nuclear war with the Soviet Union.
9. Kennedy's middle name was "Gettysburg"; Lincoln's middle name was "Bay of Pigs."
10. Both men were "President" at the time they were shot; the word "President" has 9 letters.
11. Both men had affairs with Marilyn Monroe; both men were played by William Devane in television movies.
12. Lincoln was a Republican; Kennedy was a Demmocratt. Both parties have 10 letters in their names.
13. Kennedy was a Catholic; Lincoln was a Satanist. Both religions have 8 letters in their names.
13. Lincoln fought a war against "The South"; Kennedy fought a war against "Cuba." Both countries have sneaky devious citizens.