It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Lincoln, Kennedy conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Everyone has read this before and when I came across this I almost passed it up. I am glad I didn't.

1. Both the names "Kennedy" and "Lincoln" have 7 letters.
2. Both presidents were assassinated by men with 15 letters in their names; Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth
3. Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran to a warehouse; Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran to a theater.
4. Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy; Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
5. Both men were succeeded in office by men named "Johnson"; The names "Andrew Johnson" and "Lyndon Johnson" both have 13 letters.
6. Both men left widows who eventually married Greek shipping magnates; both men had children named Tod.
7. Mrs Kennedy liked bananas; Mrs Lincoln went bananas.
8. Both men feared nuclear war with the Soviet Union.
9. Kennedy's middle name was "Gettysburg"; Lincoln's middle name was "Bay of Pigs."
10. Both men were "President" at the time they were shot; the word "President" has 9 letters.
11. Both men had affairs with Marilyn Monroe; both men were played by William Devane in television movies.
12. Lincoln was a Republican; Kennedy was a Demmocratt. Both parties have 10 letters in their names.
13. Kennedy was a Catholic; Lincoln was a Satanist. Both religions have 8 letters in their names.
13. Lincoln fought a war against "The South"; Kennedy fought a war against "Cuba." Both countries have sneaky devious citizens.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

retarded has 8 letters

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

thanks tzdub. my middle finger just got a boner.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Feared nuclear war with the soviets??!?! I highly doubt that..... The Manhattan project hand even come about yet :/ wtf lol logic fail.

Interesting post in all though

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

uh.......

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
8. Both men feared nuclear war with the Soviet Union.

Um yourself?

Edit: They didnt have nukes...
edit on 18-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Did you happen to notice where this was posted? Jokes? At least tzdub knew it was a joke. The people who posted after that thought it was real. The level of intelligence on this site has dropped dramatically.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

joke? haha

And what, insulting my intelligence now

Thanks man... ?

top topics

join