It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelYoung

Not sad at all, hes actually in the right path of enlightenment! Well, at least a righter path than the book thumping, hypocritical religions anyway. He seems to have lots of personality and doesnt give a crap what youtubers say. Good for him!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Isn't that what the "secret" is all about? Creating your own reality, believe something and it will happen?
Maybe he's onto something.

I try to move stuff with the force all the time...especially when I don't want to get up off the couch.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A few things bug the # out of me. Becoming a super sayian, well you have to be a sayain ( alien), wouldn't it just simply be called super human? . At any rate this guy is just acting and honestly he is mimicking the actual SSj3 scene during Majin buu. nuff said

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is what happens when retards breed and kids watch to much tv.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

and when they have an internet connection. Star for you.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This kid is stupid . . . Just saiyan

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

My little brother seriously believed that he was Goku when he was 12... He's 19 now, consumes tons of THC and I still to this day call him Kakarot.
I actually started choking on my own spit about you calling him Kakarot LOL!!! THC and being called Kakarot=LEGENDARY

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Kid has a great bit of imagination.

I'm also quite sure that every male that had been exposed to DBZ has at least tried to do it once.

Not that I would really know...

edit on 18/2/12 by MacDonagh because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/2/12 by MacDonagh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The only thing we need to rethink is how much tv that kid should be allowed to watch. It's rotting his brain.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't believe there are actually people supporting him on youtube! Back in my days I would get slapped across the face and sent to my room for pulling crap like this.

Of course back then we didn't have sh!t like this. Our cartoons were just cartoons for kids. Smurfs, Tom & Jerry etc.

This is dangerous! There are quite some cases where kids jumped of roofs etc. because they thought they had those super powers, too despite the disclaimers, 'Don't try this at home'.
Well guess what we didn't had those disclaimers back then , because we weren't retards. We knew that we couldn't jump out of the window and start flying

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's all about training.

-SPOILERS-

Goku's path to Super Saiyan: Was sent to destroy earth as a baby and was dropped on his head, suffering amnesia he was taken in by Gohan Sr. Who trained him until he was crushed to death by Oozaru (Giant Ape) Goku. Then he was trained by the greatest martial artist in the world Master Roshi, Then he trains with Roshi's teacher Korin at Korin's tower. After defeating King Piccolo he's trained by earth's "God" Kami.

Goku sacrifices himself fighting his big brother Raditz, runs for month's on snake way and trains with the "Master of Worlds" King Kai on a planet that's 10X the earth's gravity (Same as Planet Vegeta, home of the saiyans). Goku returns to earth and defeats Nappa and narrowly defeats Vegeta with the help of Krillin, his son Gohan and Yajirobi.

He then trains on his way to Planet Namek at 100X earth's gravity, Fight's Frieza and after an exploding Krillin VOILA he becomes a super saiyan.

Seems to me that Goku did a whole lot more than just scream with some music in the background. The kid says he's a Super Saiyan at heart, and I don't think that there's anything wrong with that. Hell I am 29 years old, and I would be totally lying if I didn't say that I had just a little SSJ in my heart too.

edit on 18-2-2012 by TheStonerMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This kid is "ULTIMATE TROLL" I loved it so much! I can only imagine him at school with all his friends Laughing their arses off at all the reply's on the internet!

I was half expecting some cool photoshop and after effects work on the video. kinda sad their wasn't! lol

Once I'm better at it, I'll contact him and ask if it's ok If I add the effects in!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know who to feel more pity for. The kid or his parents.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
is this honestly really that pathatic? when I was a kid very young, I pretend # like this all the time. When you are a teenager it is also normal to believe you are "super human" that you cannot die, normal. this is not dangerous in my opinion. just fun. I use to imagine fighting for entertainment value when I was 18-20. although, perfectly retarded when broadcast on youtube, but privately fun in ones own home.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by lordnightstalker

You're joking, right? After the last story arc, Bleach is not better than much at this point...

On topic, hope this works out for the kid...glad I'm not the only one that tried to give myself a stroke after watching DBZ, lmao.

Oh but we are back to epicness, the Final Arc has begun in Bleach, Aizen will be back the soul King will be revealed

But yeah credit to DBZ they didn't torture us with insanely bad filler arcs

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
I can't believe there are actually people supporting him on youtube! Back in my days I would get slapped across the face and sent to my room for pulling crap like this.

Of course back then we didn't have sh!t like this. Our cartoons were just cartoons for kids. Smurfs, Tom & Jerry etc.

This is dangerous! There are quite some cases where kids jumped of roofs etc. because they thought they had those super powers, too despite the disclaimers, 'Don't try this at home'.
Well guess what we didn't had those disclaimers back then , because we weren't retards. We knew that we couldn't jump out of the window and start flying

I am sorry for you

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Yourself

Don't get me wrong some one needs to show this kid actual technique but it's a good path to be on, both DBZ and Bleach in all seriousness, teach great Morals and Philosophy

This kid is on the right path and has a great Imagination he just could use a little direction maybe.

You know what I find far more insane than a Kid watching a show with an incredibly positive ideology, well drawn with modern equipment and humor added and thinking on some level that there is a basis in reality for the kinds of things going on which revolve around martial arts, even though he knows the show is Not Real?

People who read a story about a guy who could do Amazing things that they could never do and that was written 2000 years ago, believe they Can NOT do those same things but think the story Is Real

Sorry but DBZ and Bleach are incredibly inspirational
edit on 18-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just imagine the joy of this guy when he'll discover what yoga, tantra or dzogchen can offer to him. I'd show him the Sapta Chatushtaya first

edit on 18-2-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Gotta love the Hodge Twins!!

Here's their take on that kid!

edit on 24-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join