It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
KAAAAAAMEHHHH-HAAMEHHH-HAAAAAAA!!

Ah, I love that show.

P.S. It's over 9000!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Going super saiyan must hurt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe this kid is the first sign of the coming tidal wave. TPTB will soon be powerless to resist. They have spent decades and trillions of dollars trying to condition us to believe we are stupid, undeserving and incapable. Through the media, the education system, social welfare, takeover of the unions, infiltration of organized religion and all outlets through which human beings develop a sense of worth and ability we have been systematically pummeled into submission.

Now it's time to rise up off the mat. It's time to cast away the fear and recognize the immense power laying dormant in each and every one of our brains.

What will soon become self evident is the awakening that is occurring is inside the mind of that young man. His awakening is all the more poignant given the fact that his demographic has been particularly targeted and responsive to the institutional brain washing.

That kid is my brother. I love him. I respect him. I encourage him and applaud his efforts to wake up his peers if for no other reason than to remind them that in order for dreams to come true, you must believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I believe this kid is the first sign of the coming tidal wave. TPTB will soon be powerless to resist. They have spent decades and trillions of dollars trying to condition us to believe we are stupid, undeserving and incapable. Through the media, the education system, social welfare, takeover of the unions, infiltration of organized religion and all outlets through which human beings develop a sense of worth and ability we have been systematically pummeled into submission.

Now it's time to rise up off the mat. It's time to cast away the fear and recognize the immense power laying dormant in each and every one of our brains.

What will soon become self evident is the awakening that is occurring is inside the mind of that young man. His awakening is all the more poignant given the fact that his demographic has been particularly targeted and responsive to the institutional brain washing.

That kid is my brother. I love him. I respect him. I encourage him and applaud his efforts to wake up his peers if for no other reason than to remind them that in order for dreams to come true, you must believe.

You know, even though I admittedly laughed my ever lovin' arse off when I saw this (seriously, I watched it at lunch and couldn't stopped randomly breaking into laughter for the remainder of the day), I do absolutely hear and respect what you're saying. I think you're right on with your thoughts and Christ-like viewpoint. Still, that being said, it's damned funny. I think I can do both, laugh and respect. Peace...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I drill my body all the time.i even hammer nail into my eyes and i dont even feel it lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This kids kinda reminds me of myself.

I use to try to power-up in my grandmother's basement; I was like 8.

Somedays I do feel "different" or paranormal

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Very amusing, that made my night that's for sure... Hey if he wants to be super let him.
he's not hurting anyone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There's so much truth in this kid's speech...indeed, it's all in the mind. It's like that old story about that guy who didn't know that it was impossible and just did it.
That's such an amazing video...first he gives us a very nice motivational speech, then makes us burst into laughter! Priceless!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good for that kid! I will show solidarity with him and admit to pressing two fingers on my forehead in an attempt at teleporting using "goku's instant transmission"...more than once...and as an adult! The experiment has not yet yielded any positive results.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
the mind is capable of great things..do you bro and conquor your reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think thats more kioken x5(more like x1.112) than trying to go sayain. If you watched dragon than you probably tried this. I know I have. Oh if you watched a little dragon ball z check out team 4 stars abridged dragon ball z, it's pretty damn funny, Especially when knappa and vegeta are doing there thing. It's worth checking out. But any ways the kid, he might just be uub the human buu... I can't remember exactly

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The tragedy for this kid (if he's being genuine) is he's got nothing more to teach him than a cartoon.

Similar powers attained through meditation have been believed in China and Tibet for a couple of thousand years at least, and much longer in India. From memory (I may be wrong) they are called Siddhi in Sanskrit, or Iddhi in Pali (language of the original Buddhist scriptures). Examples in scripture include invisibility, producing fire, flight, walking through walls, and many others, differing slightly in different traditions. They are nothing more than by-products of intense meditation.

So, if you're laughing at what this kid believes then you're laughing at the Buddha and thousands of years of Hindu and Buddhist tradition. Then of course there are all the miracles in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic tradition, usually powers that are attained after 'contacting' God or meditating and fasting alone in the desert (a bit like the Buddha). Not to mention all kinds of witchcraft, magik, gnostic, and shamanistic traditions around the world, and people who believe in interstellar aliens and shapeshifting lizards.

So basically what this kid believes is the same as the majority of people on this planet. He's still going to get ridiculed though, because the best teacher he's got is a kid's cartoon and the only outlet he's got for how he feels is Youtube.

Sad, really.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelYoung

The tragedy for this kid (if he's being genuine) is he's got nothing more to teach him than a cartoon.

How dare you. Anime is not cartoons.

You know who else thought they were the same? Hitler.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I guess that finishes this discussion. I'm off to meditate and practice my remote vision, see if I can't spot that asteroid hitting us later this year.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I honestly wish him luck. He is already Super Saiyan 4 in my book.

"Vegeta! What is his power level!?!?"
edit on 16-2-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

Yeah by the way, i logged in just to say that.

I wish i could go super saiyan myself, even just being able to fire off a kamehameha, masenko, final flash or special beam cannon would be awesome lol.
edit on 18-2-2012 by exo87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Why should they make an program like that, to fool people?
Why was that kid shaking by his touch?

There are several video's about chi.

I never said there was no such thing as Chi

I Did say that there was a degree of trickery or rather science to what is being done

I fully explained on page 2 which maybe you missed exactly why the paper on fire thing was not real

In your video the man manages in an open air space heats something to 202 degrees F, that is REAL the video even states that it is just below the boiling point, with heat radiating out onto a medium you can achieve a higher temp than what you could biologically tolerate, I'd wager some masters can hit 260 but NOT 415 which is the temp that paper burns at

The paper was at the very least prior coasted with something that would ignite at a lower temperature and then heat the paper further

Like I said, In breaking the wood is cut in a manner you'd normally not cut wood, the word trickery isn't fair i'll say science but there is a science to it... I can break 14-16 boards, with a small gap between them and along the grain, looks incredible, but realistically, I am breaking 16 boards separately because my hand is passing through a small air space between them and I am hitting along the grain it's all follow through, if I tried 3 boards against the grain i'd break my hand

Is it real yes, but there is a science behind how it works

But no one is busting F 451 with their hand, if you can find me a guy and measure that directly like the 202 above which I can probably do, well I'll call that man master if he will have me because he is actually defying physics

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason Paul
reply to post by gwydionblack

Chi truly is a mystery, I used to be somewhat skeptical about it, even after seeing what some Shaolin Monks are capable of. Then I saw that Stan Lee's real life superheroes show, and saw someone take a drill to their neck with scientific data backing it up.

Now this guy right here, he is exerting 100-200 lbs of pressure on the drill with the hand holding it but then exerting an equal amount of pressure with his opposite hand in the opposite direction, this is just too easy, the engineer is a dummy

Is he using Chi? Yes, equally placing your energy through 2 different hands with precision is incredible a difference of even a few lbs of pressure and that drill is going right into his head, not only that but he IS using chi on his head as well or he's be bleeding and he is controlling his body in an amazing way

But if you or I held the drill to his head and exerted pressure it would go right through his skull, he's controlling and limiting the pressure, incredible body control, down to a level of blood flow, awesome

None the less he is not pushing the drill into his head for real the opposite arm is equalizing it

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And Bleach is still better than DBZ

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, i guess i have to give credit to the kid, because he really seems to believe in what he is saying.
After all, he is trying to achieve what many of us, wished for when we weer little, and maybe not so little.
The mind is indeed a very powerful machine, and who knows, with training maybe it is possible to become superheroes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That video was 1% funny, 19% sad and 80% painful to watch. Excruciatingly painful, I had to look away most of the time. If anything, that kid needs help. His expectations are completely unfounded. I mean, how could he expect to become a Super Saiyan? He's an earthling for crying' out loud. You have to be a Saiyajin to become one, its a prerequisite. Does any non-Saiyajin in Dragonball Z try to become a Super Saiyan-- of course not, they know their limits. And even if the kid was a Saiyajin, there's a good chance that he won't be able to transform, a Super Saiyan is a legendary warrior they say are born only once in a millenium (and considering we already have Goku, Vegita, Trunks, Gohan and Goten during the past decade I don't think there's room for anymore).

I'm not trying to be funny here (OK, I did get a bit carried away, but DBZ was one of my favorite anime), I can understand this kind of behavior in 7-year-old kids, but this kid has to be at least 16-17. I think his parents need to know about this (and thankfully they probably will since the video has already seen > 200,000 hits).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join