It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Kid Believes He's From Dragonball Z And Tries To Go Super-Saiyan On Camera!

Ok. For those that saw the video. This kid isn't just some "crazy" kid who thinks he can be a cartoon character. If that was the case he could have went to his roof, and tried dropping an anvil on a friend and see if he turns flat.

Many people feel different, this kid is in school, and his friends will see this, I can only imagine the ridicule he will get after this. If you listened to the beginning you can tell that he is personally going through something.

Before I read all of those out there that have something minimally funny to say, save your breath. This is actually something that someone took the time out to share, and I personally applaud him for doing so.

Surprising enough many are actually supportive, due to his genuine need to be something that he knows he feels.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 16-2-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I honestly wish him luck. He is already Super Saiyan 4 in my book.

"Vegeta! What is his power level!?!?"
edit on 16-2-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Kudos. I hope he does super saiyan up and kick some arse. We could do with a clean up.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

When I was, like five, we used to carry around sticks and we'd pretend they were guns and shout "bang".

It was just childish imagination and games.

Some people, like the kid in the video, can't tell imagination from reality.

This is funny but my guess he won't be able to see it.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

My little brother seriously believed that he was Goku when he was 12... He's 19 now, consumes tons of THC and I still to this day call him Kakarot.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

......... did his neighbours call the police, you think?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Cmon dude, seriously? If you grew up at any time in the nineties you would have attempted to shoot off a Kamehameha wave at least once TODAY. And everyday. I try every morning at least twice.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Although the last few minutes of the video are a little funny. I liked the first part where he was talking. He is right about what he says, and i bet if we could've seen his aura during that video we'd see it light up just like he wanted!

I liked what he was saying a lot, i think kids are understanding this train of thought more and more, and yea he may be a bit out there actually thinking he could go "super saiyan", but he is right, you can manifest anything you want for yourself. Just look at Jim Carrey's life story, he manifested his reality.

Plus, i think this kid is very bright, and that he probably wasn't even being serious. Really.

Anyway, i'm fairly young and i started onto this stuff (spirituality/meditation/growth) about 2 years ago when i was in my teens! So i see this as funny, but inspiring

edit on 16-2-2012 by dannotz because: add
:
edit on 16-2-2012 by dannotz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
According to his Youtube account that apparently uploaded the original

im a very strange character, i like performing social experiments, its hard to put me in one category and im random but i always do things for a reason you never know what to expect from me.......

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
According to his Youtube account that apparently uploaded the original

im a very strange character, i like performing social experiments, its hard to put me in one category and im random but i always do things for a reason you never know what to expect from me.......

I thought about that, seriously this kid still has to go to school, and see others on the street. This IMHO is a social experiment, and if he is seriously ridiculed I can see him making such a statement in order to not get made fun of anymore then he already is.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i try to shoot energy blast all the time

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I wonder where this kids parents or guardian are while he's trying to self inflict a brain aneurysm? He's definitely a positive person and seems filled with hope but his no boundaries attitude could get him killed. I'll be the first to eat my words if he actually Saiyans out on video but I fear he'll harm himself first.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I predict 2 things

1: This young man will eventually go on to be able to some amazing things with energy and martial arts

2: He will Fail entirely at growing long blond hair while he does them

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I wonder where this kids parents or guardian are while he's trying to self inflict a brain aneurysm? He's definitely a positive person and seems filled with hope but his no boundaries attitude could get him killed. I'll be the first to eat my words if he actually Saiyans out on video but I fear he'll harm himself first.

If you were this kids parents would you really be concerned that after dinner he told you he was going to try to be a Super Saiyan?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!

MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!

MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!
edit on 17-2-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
He certainly has a very vivid imagination. Good luck to him.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You're doing it wrong.

Try banging your head into the ground first, that seemed to work for Bardock.

BTW, I fully support attempts to improve yourself, but you might have to first be Saiyan before you can be Super Saiyan. Try something a little more close to home and your power level will soon be over 9000.

edit on 17-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am feeling a bit disturbed from having watched that.

it did appear that for very brief periods during that "primal scream" he was in a genuine trance. but he would pop back out of it almost immediately.

not to say that I think he will accomplish any legitimate super-power. but he certainly seemed to be accomplishing something.

I wonder what that felt like.

this kid is not afraid of the ridicule...that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That is possibly the most motivational video I have ever watched!

Hell... i'm now 34 years old... i remember trying to fire off kamehameha blasts back in my late teens (and still do from time to time lol)

EPIC!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm not convinced the kid is serious, but if he is, then wow. I mean, there's nothing wrong with trying to expand your abilities, even into uncharted territories, but to base it off of a cartoon? Also, I see many applauding him, but I'm very annoyed by his statement equating being human with being worthless. There's a problem with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join