It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNDENIABLE Mathematical Proof the South Carolina Primary was RIGGED!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Not sure if you have noticed or not...but things are getting better under Obama.

So no crying here.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Keep telling yourself that buddy...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I don't have to tell myself anything...I see it with my own eyes.

But then again...I live in reality...where our economy is doing better and Ron Paul just isn't very popular.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Not sure if you have noticed or not...but things are getting better under Obama.

These what-ifs suggest a few things. First, that the Obama stimulus does not deserve credit for what little economic growth we’ve seen. Second, that while a more libertarian approach to the crisis might have had a better result, there was no way such an approach would or could have be enacted. Finally, the preferred Republican solution—a temporary payroll tax cut—might have been beneficial in the short term and wildly problematic in the long term.

Did Obama make it worse? It is certainly the case that he only deepened a long-term trend that threatens American prosperity more than any other. The events of 2008–2009 exposed a truth about the U.S. economy from which we had shielded ourselves: economic growth has been slowing in a worrisome way throughout the decade.

Did Obama Make It Worse?

Thats not counting :

Obamacare
Polarization of America
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Solyndra

The list goes on and on...........

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh how nice...you seemed to have found a psychic that is also an economic whiz.

They can predict accurately exactly what would have been better for the economy

Please tell me you don't honestly believe this.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Oh how nice...you seemed to have found a psychic that is also an economic whiz.

They can predict accurately exactly what would have been better for the economy

Please tell me you don't honestly believe this.

I see you failed to address the non-psychic issues.......

Obamacare
Polarization of America
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Solyndra
Gitmo

on and on.....

Your comment on it getting better ?

Pure conjecture.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

WORST MATH EVER

So this person found a segment of the vote where Ron Paul and Romney didn't have a straight line graph...expanded that out to the total vote...and was surprised to see the small deviations become greater???

Whoever the fool is who did these graphs is not very good at math.

Plus...do we even need to point out that you can't make a graph showing who got what votes when??? He is showing total votes in the X axis...and somehow finding who got what vote after each vote was cast.

This is like the people saying that if you take the unreported precincts in Waldo county...find an error rate and apply that to the entire state...Ron Paul wins.

People confuse themselves with math all the time...but they figure if they can put numbers together in a graph...IT MUST BE TRUE.

This is hilarious OP...thanks for th laugh.

I could not agree more with this and I don't often agree with you in Ron Paul posts.

There are far more concrete examples of voter fraud in the US than this
edit on 18-2-2012 by jpmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It's pretty convenient that Obama did nothing but keep Bush's policies for 3 years making some of those worse...and now close to election time it's time to start saying things are getting better now, perhaps if he had pulled the troops the first month in office like he said he would instead of drag that $h!t out for 3 years we'd have been better off 3 years ago instead of several months from the election...instead we have been held back by Obama for 3 years just for another term in office. Perhaps your mood also states your thinking on this matter as well: Illogical

edit on 18-2-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is awesome. That video posted in another thread that talked about an algorithm used to switch votes and then these graphs illustrating just that...it blows my mind... Thanks for the post

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So no crying here.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's a little local flavor for the post.. I live in South Carolina - actually, Anderson County. My wife and I both work in Greenville County. We have many friends, neighbors and co-workers, all races and genders. Neither my wife nor I know any one who voted for Romney...or least will admit they voted for Romney.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So no crying here.

things are going great for Ron Paul

-GOP in the spotlight for voter fraud
-military march for Ron Paul feb 20
-crumbling media collapsing under their own terror hype

Now you give some REASONS to go along with that Obama flag waving.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obamacare
Polarization of America
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Solyndra
Gitmo

I fully support "Obamacare"...it is better than what we used to have. It's not perfect...but it is a good start. Once we get a public option, then things will be much better.

America was already polarized before Obama...I feel like this is a code word for something else...hmmmmm.

NDAA...have you been indefinately detained yet
So Obama lost the paranoid conspiracy vote...I think he'll survive.

Fast and Furious...little to do with Obama...these programs have existed for some time before Obama. The agents botched them...blame them.

Gitmo, Obama tried to close it. Republicans scared the crap out of Americans telling them that if we bring them to a prison on US soil that the terrorists are going to kill us all. Obama sided with the public opinion on this one...so damned if he does, damned if he don't.

Honestly...if that is all people have on Obama...he can coast into his next 4 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

So no crying here.

things are going great for Ron Paul

-GOP in the spotlight for voter fraud
-military march for Ron Paul feb 20
-crumbling media collapsing under their own terror hype

Now you give some REASONS to go along with that Obama flag waving.

OMG...you are right...I can't think of anything except for...

The Recession was reveresed, and prevented from going into a depression
Stock Market is up
Unemployment is going down
Auto Industry was saved
Housing market is stabalizing
Health care reform has been started (this is a start, not the final solution)
Financial reform has been started
Credit Card reform has been started
He gave everyone tax breaks during a recession
Fought for thos on unemployment to be able to stay on it for a bit longer
Fought for women to give them equal pay

....Just off the top of my head.

Clearly...Obama is such a failure

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This site is designed for debate. I would respectfully suggest that if you cannot tolerate debate, or the use of statistically correct procedures to provide a counter-argument (and in this instance, evidence of flaws within source material labelled as 'proof') that you do not enter into said debate.

If someone is willing to take the time to clarify the mess that someone else has made (and in doing so, been able to correct a gross error) then that should at least be acknowledged.

That one post that you claimed lost you 5 IQ points (thats a new one) and that you called troll on has added more to this thread than all your posts combined.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dont try to argue that Obama has done a decent job, you will be flooded by nut jobs claiming he has installed a "police state".

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I am the author of the paper being discussed here. I appreciate all of your comments in taking the time to read my work, whether you agree, disagree, like, or believe it's "the worst math ever." Please understand that I have created hundreds of graphs for counties in New Hampshire, Florida, and South Carolina. The challenge for me is getting the information in a form simple enough that most readers can comprehend and brief enough as to not lose the reader's interest. I started out with the intention of detailing all of the algorithms but realized that it's simply too much analysis for most people. I am surely impressed with anyone here that sees how "obviously flawed" my math is. Ironically enough, several statistical analysts with masters degrees feel otherwise. I can guarantee that if you go to the South Carolina Elections Commission Website and Download the data from Anderson County and load into a spreadsheet, arrange the data from smallest vote precinct to largest, and graph the running total votes vs each candidate's running vote total, your graphs will look just like mine. If the "experts" can tell us who has won the SCGOP Primary when less than 1% of the vote has been counted and using less than 0.4% exit poll subjects, the outcome can accurately be projected with 5000 votes cast in a county with 27,000 votes total from 35 precincts, especially if the precincts are representative of the whole county, as I believe they are in this case. If you think you know the demographics in Anderson better than me, let me hear from you. I lived there for 22 years.

I welcome contact from any of you who have talents that can help bring this information to light.

edit on 19-2-2012 by pwe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am the author of this paper. You are confused. My paper makes the point that if the "experts" can tell us the results of an election with less than 1% of the vote counted and an exit poll that polled less than 0.39% of its voters, then we can accurately predict an election with 19% of the votes representing 35 precincts (out of 76 total) in diverse areas of Anderson County. The graph is composed of the exact data published on The South Carolina Election Commission's website plottted from lowest vote total precincts to highest. The X-Axis is "total votes" and the Y-Axis is "Votes received by each candidate." This particular county was used because I know the demographics quite well. I hope this helps. I invite intelligent discussion from you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I have analyzed every county with enough data to do so in SC. I am in no way trying to imply that this same algorithm is used in every county- don't be ridiculous. As I detail in my post above, trying to publish all of this at one time is just too much for most to understand, so I have used the simplest example I can find to give the reader a small taste. I surely am not the most intelligent mathematician on the planet, but I did complete 4 semesters of calculus in College and earned a BS in Electrical Engineering. I have invented more than one process in the Industrial Manufacturing sector of which I am not ashamed. Most of those required me to create computer algorithms, work together with programmers, design electrical systems. and analyze large amounts of data. There are certainly many other more- gifted analysts than me who support this paper. Please tell me what your basis is- educate me. Thank you.
edit on 19-2-2012 by pwe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

By all means please point out the made-up facts and the errors you "don't even have to point out." Please elaborate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join