It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

all these comments made in your posts are assumptions. they are erroneous. I get that you scoff every 2012 idea. good for you. Like religion, every comment here is RELATIVE. Some are different.

This said I have to let people make a choice, rather than say this or that is stupid, full of crap, or Malarkey.

Answer me how Amelia Earhart's wreckage was found? perhaps by RV.....see your whole claim that RV is bogus is based on RV shutting down. It didnt shut down. It went to private sector. The military dumped it because it was considered voodoo by incoming junior officers.

With RV the only thing that stopped was the ability to see any outcome after Feb.2013

Call crap all you wish, it changes nothing.

What has become counter productive to this thread is the broken record Nay Sayers having to have the last word.
If nobody else responds to this thread it will die. If this is your true wish, let it die. But I am so sure you will respond for only 2 reasons,
1:::You are truly AGNOSTIC to events surrounding 2012 phenomenon
2::: You must have the last word.

In this I am sure I am correct. Its just like a Catholic vs. Protestant pissing match.

eta: pg 51
edit on 25-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranormalist

Well.....except for the global warmists.

Hmmm. I do believe I just made up a word

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

all these comments made in your posts are assumptions. they are erroneous. I get that you scoff every 2012 idea. good for you. Like religion, every comment here is RELATIVE. Some are different.

This said I have to let people make a choice, rather than say this or that is stupid, full of crap, or Malarkey.

Answer me how Amelia Earhart's wreckage was found? perhaps by RV.....see your whole claim that RV is bogus is based on RV shutting down. It didnt shut down. It went to private sector. The military dumped it because it was considered voodoo by incoming junior officers.

With RV the only thing that stopped was the ability to see any outcome after Feb.2013

Call crap all you wish, it changes nothing.

What has become counter productive to this thread is the broken record Nay Sayers having to have the last word.
If nobody else responds to this thread it will die. If this is your true wish, let it die. But I am so sure you will respond for only 2 reasons,
1:::You are truly AGNOSTIC to events surrounding 2012 phenomenon
2::: You must have the last word.

In this I am sure I am correct. Its just like a Catholic vs. Protestant pissing match.

I'm not scoffing. That is either another lie on your part or you do not understand the meaning of the word.

My comments are not assumptions. I have shown time and time again that RV is a massive and utter failure. I don't just say something is baloney I show why as I have done many times in this thread.

I never said that RV was shut down. I stated that it was dumped by the government and the reason is that it was deemed to be useless. It moved to the private sector so that the people involved could make a living off of the gullible in the private sector.

The reason t his thread is at 51 pages is that people like Rellbender have nothing to say other than to whine about how easy it has been to show that RV is an utter failure.

And you are wrong about the Catholic vs Protestant pissing match. In that case there is a discussion of the issues. The only thing you ever bring up is whining about me. You have not provided any evidence to support the idiotic claims of the failed Farsight group. Do you think that the RV of the spacecraft behind Hale Bopp done by the Farsight was correct? Do you believe that the Farsight was correct in their RV of active spraying by a hose on Mars?

When all you ever do is whine and whimper about me it shows that you have nothing worthwhile to state about RV.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
RV supporters have still failed to provide any evidence at all in support of RV.

RV supporters have still failed to show how RV is in any way scientific.

Numerous and spectacular RV failures have been listed on this site from:
1. government work
2. Mars hose
3. Jupiter mountains
4. Hale Bopp spacecraft
5. killshot
etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranormalist
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Plus we have already established this Ed Dames guy is a complete failure.

"Complete"? Here's 10,000 pounds that demands that his family, friends, CIA and assorted others in Dames life would disagree. If only one comes forward, I win.

Bet?

He's been a pretty big failure when it comes to rv predictions heck in 2004 he said a billion people would die
www.deadlantern.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I bet even dames could find one person to say he's not a failure

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranormalist
reply to post by rebellender

What has become counter productive to this thread is the broken record Nay Sayers having to have the last word. If nobody else responds to this thread it will die.

In accordance, if someone finds this thread, who understands and appreciates the value, authenticity and relevance of RV, I will be more than happy to be of service to their questions.

Signing off for now...

by all means please qualify yourself. Tell those who dont understand, what this thread is really about. On all others not present here, be of good service and reveal authenticity to Remote Viewing.
I can hardly wait.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was trying to check the accuracy of Farsight predictions when I bumped into this tidbit.

It seems that the Farsight group has viewed a number of catastrophic earthquakes in California including one that happened in 2008 in the LAX airport area.

Here is the link to the RV information from Farsight.
www.farsight.org...

The claim was of an event that ranges from significant to catastrophic. The earthquake that Farsight connects to their prediction was 28 miles from LA. I tis known as the Chino Hills quake. The quake did not destroy LAX. The quake did not cause a 36m drop as suggested. No part of the greater LA area sank into the sea.
foreshock.wordpress.com...

The claim allowed for a quake between June 27th and December 1, or in a 5 month period. A question that could be asked is how often do quakes hit LA? I did not find a good answers to this although a few places bandied about values such as one every 2 to 5 years. I don't think any of those values were based on any evidence. What I did find out was that LA has the most losses due to quake damage. They run over 1 billion dollars a year in this 2008 report.
www.fas.org...

Although a nearby quake did happen in a 5 month range the quake did not damage LAX. The damage was away from there. No big vertical changes. No destroyed airport. No falling into t he sea.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Visions are coming in from a few very accurate psychics. They knew nothing about the Far Sight Institute 2013 Earth Changes Remote Viewing Experiment until I told them today. Neither psychic knows the other. Both had a vision they have no idea what it means, but it sounds like an asteroid hitting earth.

worldpredictions.wordpress.com...-399

The other person just had a vision regarding what could also be an asteroid hitting earth www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

If you believe Bin Laden was killed last year, then I have water front property to sell you in Arizona!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Visions are coming in from a few very accurate psychics. They knew nothing about the Far Sight Institute 2013 Earth Changes Remote Viewing Experiment until I told them today. Neither psychic knows the other. Both had a vision they have no idea what it means, but it sounds like an asteroid hitting earth.

worldpredictions.wordpress.com...-399

The other person just had a vision regarding what could also be an asteroid hitting earth www.youtube.com...

Very interesting about the Binary Research Institute considering Sirius as a candidate for our sun's binary twin.

So all this time we've been using the wrong star charts! Of course our calendars (and extrapolations from ancient calendars) would be off! Quick, everyone re-calculate the REAL doomsday date using Sirius as the central focus! Apparently, whatever's going to happen doesn't revolve around the precession of the equinoxes (as Sirius does not precess)!

www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...
from Sirius Research Group: Sirius Research Files

www.viewzone.com...
The Sun's Astral Companion: A model for the Sun-Sirius Star System

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its over. Its done. You guys can stop grasping at straws & stop with this nonsense now

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
Its over. Its done. You guys can stop grasping at straws & stop with this nonsense now

What is this "it" you keep referring to?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join