It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Oh, and they say this possible planet on the edge of the solar system is 4x the size of Earth. In another article, I believe they saide WISE was picking up the same thing. Isn't that alittle weird?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

No. The suggestion is that a hypothetical new planet called Tyche might be 4x the size of Jupiter, not Earth. That's a big difference. Also, it was suggested by those that proposed Tyche that IF it exists it should be in the WISE data. Nothing has turned up so far.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

My bad. You are referring to a more recent suggestion. This is another hypothetical planet. It is smaller and closer, but it never comes close to Earth.

The unseen planet would be too far away to perceptibly perturb the motions of Earth and the other inner planets, but close enough to the scattered disc objects to sway them.

This is an important concept. The Earth will be affected, but the affect is so small that today we are unable to measure it. To us it appears that there is nothing happened. An astronomer, I think his name is Iorio, determined that if a planet the size of Earth were 70AU out we would not be able to detect its affects on the Earth.

orbiting 140 billion miles

This is a big number. We are 92 million miles from the Sun. This is over 1000 times further out and it never gets close to Earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Okay, thanks for the information. I guess after seeing Melancholia and reading this before bedtime, along with seeing these spheres on this website:

www.flickr.com...

I guess I kind of bugged out alittle. I need to take a break from all these doom and gloom threads!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by rebellender

I wonder how related these guys are to the guy who did the killshot?

what guys who are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I do believe that the possibility of an asteroid impact could be better assessed by considering the behavior
of the extraterrestrial inhabitants of this planet, than by examining remote viewers reports, though I generally
trust RV on a scientific basis.

As simple as that: since aliens are deeply concerned with the health of the planet and of the human race, it would be an issue of primary importance if there is a real risk of an impact or of a sunflare. They would loose the opportunity of exploiting our species and the earthly resources.

In conclusion, if there is an ELE upcoming I would expect a radical change in the ET behavior, but that seems not to be the case, as long as we know from abductees' accounts.

bye

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabthd
I do believe that the possibility of an asteroid impact could be better assessed by considering the behavior
of the extraterrestrial inhabitants of this planet, than by examining remote viewers reports, though I generally

As simple as that: since aliens are deeply concerned with the health of the planet and of the human race, it would be an issue of primary importance if there is a real risk of an impact or of a sunflare. They would loose the opportunity of exploiting our species and the earthly resources.

This thread would subject your hypothesis and find it wrong I am afraid

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

This thread would subject your hypothesis and find it wrong I am afraid

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the suggestion ...

actually I hadn't enough time to read throughout all the threads about such a subject, but the
issue requires a lot of care and attention, no question

have a nice day

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
... it is hard to find the time for reading all that stuff.

Here are so many threats that one has a difficult time in choosing what is the priority ...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

... it is hard to find the time for reading all that stuff.

Here are so many threats that one has a difficult time in choosing what is the priority ...

I agree. Maybe it will be a solar flare knocking out our power grids instead of a meteor impact. It won't end the world but it may end the world AS WE KNOW IT, meaning we'd have to learn to live without our technology. That would cause chaos even if it was for only a couple of months. I do know we've entered in the solar maximum that increases our chances for an X-class flare.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I believe that the Bible states that Wormwood would poison 1/3rd of the fresh water on earth. I think it's supposed to hit the Great Lakes sometime soon. Of course I could be reading this wrong time wise.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

or you could be reading the "Greatest Hoax on Earth"

if its all about perspective, where then is truth? tangibility?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In conclusion, if there is an ELE upcoming I would expect a radical change in the ET behavior, but that seems not to be the case, as long as we know from abductees' accounts.

bye

just show me the Tall Whites so I can monitor, and where the Grays hang out. I am with ya, if they bug out , I am right behind them.

Vegas is slow these days, they should be easy to spot?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I enjoy your humor, but if one studies carefully the abduction phenomenon together with the regressive
hypnotic method, one can soon realize that the only effective way for civilians of obtaining informations about aliens
and their plans is analyzing the abductees' experiences. In this case the reliability of the information is not based mainly on the agreement of the scientific community about the hypnotic technique, but on the agreement and the consistency among thousands of accounts worldwide. I am reading dozens of books on the subject and recently had a discussion with dr. D. Jacobs about this issue (hope you will know who he is). If you consider all the informations and the methodologies of research available (eye witnesses' reports, psychological analyses, physical scars, etc. ), the phenomenon turns out to be absolutely REAL, no question. Period.
Moreover the abduction activity provides the only reasonable explanation for the ET presence on Earth, which in turn is definitively proved by tenths of NASA footages.

Having said that, I thoroughly agree with you that little information can be obtained by the tall beings, who never appear and are reported only by Bob Dean at A51 (as long as i know), and only slightly more information is grabbed from the grays. Dr. Jacobs confessed to me that after 40 years investigating such cases, he still is having an hard time in understanding the real plans and nature of aliens: this is a proof he is not making up the story.

In conclusion, in my opinion, the skeptics are missing the point that, while they insist on debunking certain
non-necessary conditions for proving ET presence, they neglect hundreds of other obvious SUFFICIENT proofs!
The key is combining all the research methods and linking all the available informations, otherwise one takes only what is comfortable to himself ...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK...serious topic drift from the OP, just saying....

Now in light of all the meteor hits recently, it would seem despite the debate on RV the OP's premise is possible.
Somewhere in the thread someone mentioned needing equiptment movement into the interior of the US to believe anything was indeed going on. Well that's been happening for awhile now along with FEMA and the Red Cross ramping up the message individuals need to be prepared for 2 weeks or so, or a month, I forget.

Regardless the smaller messages to be gleaned, indicate something's up.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Now in light of all the meteor hits recently, it would seem despite the debate on RV the OP's premise is possible.

The number of meteors is not increasing. There are thousands of bright meteors called fireballs each day. These appear all over the world.

The problem with the claims of the OP is that it claims catastrophic. It should be meteorite impact. A meteor is the flash of light seen in the sky.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

There are thousands of bright meteors called fireballs each day. These appear all over the world. The problem with the claims of the OP is that it claims catastrophic.

Thousands every day? what like when a tree blows in the wind, it howls, except you were not there so how do you prove it....you mean that kind of Fireball each day?

See, you just cant grasp the concept of the OP. It hasn't happened and may not.
Could it?
Has it before?
Will it?
Face it, you dont have answers anymore than others have probables.
Live and let live.
you believe in Santa, I dont. Live and let live

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thousands every day? what like when a tree blows in the wind, it howls, except you were not there so how do you prove it....you mean that kind of Fireball each day?

Thousands EVERY day. Check with the AMS, the AMerican Meteor Society and learn something.

See, you just cant grasp the concept of the OP. It hasn't happened and may not.
Could it?
Has it before?
Will it?
Face it, you dont have answers anymore than others have probables.
Live and let live.
you believe in Santa, I dont. Live and let live

Once again you do nothing but scoff. You are nothing more than a scoffer and have nothing of value in your posts. Your pathetic efforts to scoff at my posts are worthless.

Had you bothered to read the post I was referring to you would have read that the post possibly suggests an increase in meteors. Not true at all. The AMS and other meteor societies report that there are thousands of fireballs a day.

Try learning what a fireball is and go from there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thousands EVERY day. Check with the AMS, the AMerican Meteor Society and learn something.

an even greater chance of an event such as the OP suggests!

Once again you do nothing but scoff. You are nothing more than a scoffer and have nothing of value in your posts. Your pathetic efforts to scoff at my posts are worthless.

you sure you want to bring this topic up with anybody on the 2012 Thread Topic....um post history tells the tails

see ya,

oh yeah, thanks for the page count

edit on 17-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I would love to jump into this discussion but I can't keep my eyes of those thousands of fireballs I see all over the world every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join