It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I was asking you as a skeptic to provide a separate explanation. Hence why I listed those things as a possibility.

A second one other then

Fraud-
which i believe you stated- if not I apologize

you respond with a request for proof of initial claims of validity. I have had to many of these conversations which ends up with nothing satisfying the skeptic.

I usually end up asking them to prove wireless cellphones actually use a wireless system. Or asking them to prove the workings of a jet engine. Then I ask them to build one for me.

Or I ask for them to prove honest politicians exist...

The best question is can they prove atomic bombs exist and if so do they work? I follow up with asking if they have ever seen one. Or if they have seen one explode. All they can offer is that supposedly due to what they were told two exploded over Japan and line item budget developments for said weapons. All that they offer is that now I am being ridiculous.

I explain that they expect me to take their word for it. However just because they cant prove to me that the above items exist and or operate does not mean that they do not exist or work as prescribed.

I thought I could ask instead for an alternative theory as to the workings based on what was describe as how CRV works with a different explanation as to base theory.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I was asking you as a skeptic to provide a separate explanation. Hence why I listed those things as a possibility.

I had no idea why you listed those items. I certainly saw none of them as validating any RV ideas.

I see that you still have not offered any evidence that any of this works. You did go into a lot of excuses. That seems to the pseudoscience MO.

cell phones communicate over a wireless network because:
1. it is possible to detect transmission - both from the receiver and transmitter
2. physical objects block the signal - it is line of sight transmission

have I seen a atomic bomb?
1. in newsreels
2. I have spoken to people at the Smithsonian that viewed the bombs in the 1950s
3. I met a woman who had lived in Nagasaki
4. I met people that worked on them at Jackass Flats
5. There are journals and international committees

There is ample evidence for these items. On the other hand you are reacting as a scoffer, not a skeptic. That's your prerogative. You can pretend that a skeptic is a scoffer. I simply ask for any evidence and you scoff.

What we do know is that the government invested ample time and money and found no use for RV. Today it is being peddled to people to make money since the government no longer pays the bills.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
TO VIOLATER1

Hi, sorry for my intrusion.

I would appreciate a lot if you could kindly consider my post (01-06-2012)
on the thread you started on 01-05-2012

thank you

mabthd

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Physicist Hal Puthoff, one of the founders of the government’s Stargate remote viewing programs, has this truism regarding those uninformed expert/ skeptics.

“People seem to fall into two categories: those who have been intimately involved with the phenomenon and know it works, and those who haven’t and know it can’t,” he said.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

What a meaningless quote from one of the charlatans of RV.

Please provide something other than the ramblings of the self deluded.

Where is any evidence that supports RV? Apparently all we have are anecdotes and often from failures.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I will as long as you supply your science degree. Which by the way the man he mentions does have.

I ask again what are your creds to make said judgement. If you want to call someone out for not having 'scientifical' evidence
, the provide proof that states you are qualified to make said determination.

I tried being peaceful and I tried playing nice. It seems however we end up back at this point.

I will say this again we agree Dames is not real.

I will not tolerate your hatred and nonsense anymore. ATS is about deny ignorance. Not trolling for responses.

I challenge you to provide the data that remote viewing is a fraud.

I am giving you your third chance to legitimately prove your point

Because this is a testable item-

Acceptable
Where is your first hand experience with the subject?

Names and telephone numbers of the scientist who ran the same experiments ran at Stanford?
(please note this is an inquiry into your scientific research. You should know why this is asked. If you do not, well I have proved my point)

The separate objective scientist results?

Unacceptable
I read it in X, and they are reputable
Mama told me
My preacher told me
God told me
Their is no such thing as psi ability
It says right here in X

I am asking for scientific proof of your statement. You have failed to prove you have any rudimentary knowledge of the subject. You have also demonstrated the inability to question your surroundings in a scientific manner.

I am basing this request on a simple principle. Houdini would tell people how they pulled off what they where doing during his debunking. He was competently able to do such, you were offered the chance to provide said explanations

In effect you are the same as the creator of the killshot theory. Insecure and want attention. Now you have it.

Good sir either post the proof multiple other scientist running the same test that stanford ran and their results, or by not doing so you admit we are right and you are

WRONG!!!

Fakes and frauds exist everywhere both in various believers and in skeptics. Can you guess which community has more frauds?
edit on 7-6-2012 by ripcontrol because: calling people names is american but against t and c

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I ask again what are your creds to make said judgement. If you want to call someone out for not having 'scientifical' evidence , the provide proof that states you are qualified to make said determination.

I tried being peaceful and I tried playing nice. It seems however we end up back at this point. .

I challenge you to provide the data that remote viewing is a fraud.

Read the thread. Then do what you have neglected to do all along - provide support for RV.

Acceptable
Where is your first hand experience with the subject?

Names and telephone numbers of the scientist who ran the same experiments ran at Stanford?
(please note this is an inquiry into your scientific research. You should know why this is asked. If you do not, well I have proved my point)

The separate objective scientist results?

First hand experience is immaterial. Names and telephone numbers are immaterial.
Please provide anything at all that supports RV.

Unacceptable
I read it in X, and they are reputable
Mama told me
My preacher told me
God told me
Their is no such thing as psi ability
It says right here in X

Exactly why soliciting my personal information is not of interest. Besides it is a violation of ATS rules.

I am asking for scientific proof of your statement. You have failed to prove you have any rudimentary knowledge of the subject. You have also demonstrated the inability to question your surroundings in a scientific manner.

My knowledge is immaterial as is who I am. The onus is on the believers in RV to support it. Your last sentence is nonsense.

Good sir either post the proof multiple other scientist running the same test that stanford ran and their results, or by not doing so you admit we are right and you are

WRONG!!!

Fakes and frauds exist everywhere both in various believers and in skeptics. Can you guess which community has more frauds?

Please provide support for RV or it is what I claimed - a fraud, a con game, a parlor trick for the self deluded.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Final warning before I alert a mod. Bolding is mine.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You've been warned more than once to desist.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is great insight into RV Joe McMoneagle, considered by most the best in the RV field, which ties his NDE to RV career.

Psychic Spy Joe McMoneagle Tells How His Near-Death Experience Led to Remote Viewing

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Pseudo-Skeptics can blindly and gullibly recite about the existence of this challenge and there being no takers of the prize as "proof" that no paranormal phenomenon exists, but like unquestioning Religious Fundamentalists, I doubt many if any of them have actually read their holy book / challenge in whole to actually know what they are actually talking about and what the text is actually saying/suggesting.

In this case, it appears to be impossible to win by any stretch of the imagination, and it seems to be completely in the subjective biased judgements of JREF- James Randi Educational Foundation. Not trustable or reliable at all. It eliminates many potentially testable areas for no reliable reason, and even suggests that they can eliminate even more at their own subjective discernment.

So much for "seeking the truth", but Pseudo-Skeptics obviously don't care to get to the bottom of things and actually find the truth, they just don't want these things to be true!

Bottom line. End of story. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

The Pseudo-Skeptics can blindly and gullibly recite about the existence of this challenge and there being no takers of the prize as "proof" that no paranormal phenomenon exists, but like unquestioning Religious Fundamentalists, I doubt many if any of them have actually read their holy book / challenge in whole to actually know what they are actually talking about and what the text is actually saying/suggesting.

The people that whine the most are those that have read the text and realize that they actually have to be able to demonstrate what they claim in controlled conditions and cannot do what has been done in this thread and that is to simply tell a story that it works.

How droll - you have to actually earn the money.

In this case, it appears to be impossible to win by any stretch of the imagination, and it seems to be completely in the subjective biased judgements of JREF- James Randi Educational Foundation. Not trustable or reliable at all. It eliminates many potentially testable areas for no reliable reason, and even suggests that they can eliminate even more at their own subjective discernment.

It eliminates claims which may lead to injury or death such as hoax cancer treatments. Those issues do not cover RV. RV is free and open to go in there and demonstrate their whatever. They do not because they know they are failures.

So much for "seeking the truth", but Pseudo-Skeptics obviously don't care to get to the bottom of things and actually find the truth, they just don't want these things to be true!

So much for telling the truth. The RV crowd is like so many others that fib and whine instead of demonstrating. Does RV join the long list of cry babies that refuse to show they are failures? Seems that way.

There is no money to be made by actually testing for something so these fakers don't. It is so much easier to play pretend. It's make believe for adults.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I once had a dream that I was lifted up by an unseen power and flew over an ocean, just as a massive meteor, shaped like a mountain, burning with a blue flame, crashed down into said ocean. This was many years before I became a Christian, and I had never read the Book of Revelation when the dream occurred. Years later I found out that there is such an event referenced as occurring in the End Times, and the event is recorded in Revelation 8:8, as follows:

8 The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood.

source

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
UPDATE!!!
as we move about ATS some people scoff at threads and call B.S. to the purposed Idea of an OP. I get that. I have done it.
Continued Nay Saying ?????

UPDATE!!!!!

The nations of the world need to work together to develop a warning and communication system that could mitigate the worst effects of a catastrophic asteroid strike, a new report stresses. Such a system would issue international warnings about possible impending strikes and educate the public about the threats posed by near-Earth objects. It also would call government leaders' and the public's attention to the scientific value and potential economic importance of asteroids.source

seems there could be disaster of catastrophic proportions to any or all parts of our global civilization.
I get that RV may or may not be a tangible science.
I am also educated enough to know that Civilization could stop as we know it in the blink of an eye. How do I know???
Its happened before.....sleep well my friends, yeah, also stay thirsty

edit on 9-6-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I sent you a chuckle U2U.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you actually used your brain, all who call asteroid impact this year possible - something that would have been seen in the sky as a new object, you would do better. Not being certain at all and barely even possible means, you would have seen it youtself from the northern or southern hemisphere, Just like the cometh was seen in 2007 near Perseus.

If you mean some meteor that can make a crater and has diameter not more than 1 tall building, yes such can happen but they do not cause climate change. A climate change could occur if it was aroun 500 km in diameter.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

since you have no clue I will break it down even farther.

I call

Again I have not asked for personal information....

I am demanding you state your experience
ex- I have climbed mount Everest as the expedition supplier
ex- I have my pi license
ex- I have worked as a tabloid investigator
ex- I have ran experiments at the college I have attended

instead you threaten and attempt to bully

I have served in my country's navy as a sonar tech
I have been ripped off by different people
I passed all my ap psych classes in college with an A
I am studying game theory and applying it daily
I studied under a thief watching him in action(decided I wasnt interested but learned a lot about the mental processes of thieves)
I have used RI with mixed results
I have raised children
I have been lied to, cheated, and abused

None of this is personal information. It is what experiences I have

Things like this I am demanding because you do not have the skills to make the claim you are making. I am asking for something to justify you expertise in your ability to just dismiss something other then what you feel is the truth.

The lack of this is what I find suspicious. Not a single affirming statement was made. Nothing so far. The silence is where it is off

Give me something to vet your information, ( I paid my way through college by telemarketing) All I see is someone who is keyboard jockeying over a subject they have no information on. I have had enough

Otherwise you are in no way qualified to make the statements you have made. Its the equivalent of saying you have years of experience in remote viewing when all you have done is monitor the RV'ers. Then without posting your batting average, claim that a major meteor will impact before 2013 (after you missed your first date.)

If you want better clarification U2U me

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

My brain rells me that the possibility of climate changing or at least altering strikes by space rocks are not exactly that predictable.....
I recall at least one or two where did that one come from? headlines.....
Nat all rocks are hot or reglective enough to give a scope a reasonable chance to focus on it...besides theres ots of amatures that have named comets of their own discover......
The rock is at least a real possibility....nuff said there.....
RV IS real enough for those who can perform the trick......
far too many double blinds exist in even the targetting of such things....the targetters part of the RV as well.......
Imagine having the remote viewing session BEFORE the targets, or the remote viewers assigned....!
The sstem must work to achieve its statistical results....
The fact that the MORE RVrs that view a target, can actually supply additional data, as well as confirm the others data, means it works......
We knew nothing about electricity except that it was lightning a few hundred ears ago.....now we are quantum computing terrabytes or whatever....
We know very little about RVing today.....
Sure those who can do it do it.....
but the rest of us tho somewhat capable they say....refuse to even try....why? probaby because we would feel silly....this is what the PTB want......
Your mental developement is NOT on the agenda................
Notice how the whole thig has been sideined greatly, and held with contempt by most?
Thats the social meme created to keep you and i from our own true potential mental capacity.....
It is NOT required ou believe.........it is merely required that you do try it in a right manner.....
Till you have, or can present evidence of its non viability......from where are you talking?
Prehaps the charlatans have entered into the RVing game with a vengeance.....this too does not negate the proven results of the real RVers Ingo Swann or others whom you obviosly know....
Whats the matter with us?
Youll never find ten adults whod be willing to try to do this a group anywhere in N America today......
I beieve there is a good chance we CAN do this!
The results prove best through majority views i .......The more the better......
Theres quite a few subjects we could learn amazing insights on through this method...archaeology,quantum physics,space exploration, nanno mechanics......and on and on......
And further it may be the next new frontier in human endeavour scientifically.....
Imagine a science that exists but which we know nothing yet about.....a science that can only be explored through the portal of the RV ers.
edit on 10-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
If you actually used your brain, all who call asteroid impact this year possible - something that would have been seen in the sky as a new object, you would do better. Not being certain at all and barely even possible means, you would have seen it youtself from the northern or southern hemisphere, Just like the cometh was seen in 2007 near Perseus.

If you mean some meteor that can make a crater and has diameter not more than 1 tall building, yes such can happen but they do not cause climate change. A climate change could occur if it was aroun 500 km in diameter.

Uhm.....yah.

A 500 km wide asteroid hitting the Earth would cause climate change.......it would turn a good chunk Earth's crust molten!
You are talking about a asteroid 310 miles wide......The asteroid that hit the Earth 65 million years ago was only about 6.7 miles wide or about 11 km, and is considered a major factor in ending the dinosaurs.

Anything over 1 to 2 miles across is going to have a global impact.

One that's as big as you're talking about? 500 km? It would wipe everything off the face of this planet. The only things that might survive is micro organisms locked in salt crystals miles and miles down.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

instead you threaten and attempt to bully

False. Completely false. You are welcome to post your personal information, none of which I will bother to read. It is not germaine to the issue which is support for RV. So far nothing has been posted to support the claims of RV in any form other than through heavily subjective commentary.

What would support RV is objective evidence supporting the claims of RV. Apparently, there is nothing otherwise the believers would have posted it by now. What can be seen are the enormous failures and mistakes of the RV crowd including the failure to provide useful information after decades on the government dole. Failed viewings by people such as Brown when they viewed nonexistent objects. There have been all sorts of excuses such as the viewer is seeing something in a different timeline.

Instead of providing information there is the rejection of the topic at hand, the demand for personal information, and avoidance of posting supporting information. That is just what I would expect from any pseudoscience.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Imagine having the remote viewing session BEFORE the targets, or the remote viewers assigned....!
The sstem must work to achieve its statistical results....
The fact that the MORE RVrs that view a target, can actually supply additional data, as well as confirm the others data, means it works......

So how do you explain situations in which groups of RVers view nonexistent objects such as the spraying hose on Mars or a spaceship following Hale Bopp or the mountains of Jupiter?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join