It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

We have become such a Banana Republic...

It's hard to have faith in anything we do now.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I can't watch the video, but I can't imagine that Maddow is a Ron Paul fan? Does she really advocate for him in the video and admit he was robbed in Maine?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by loam

I can't watch the video, but I can't imagine that Maddow is a Ron Paul fan? Does she really advocate for him in the video and admit he was robbed in Maine?

It was a few days ago that she seemed to change her opinions and start supporting Ron Paul i think. I was shocked anyhow, at the first clip i saw where she seemed pro Ron-Paulish.

She says it is not about Ron Paul though, but rather about having a fair election process. Which makes sense. Still, it seem she is secretly rooting for Ron Paul, to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am so absolutely disgusted by our so called "election" process. This is not going to fly, not this time! WE THE PEOPLE won't be scammed again by TPTB. I won't stand for it and I know others who won't either. You make us look like fools, and are ruining America. This is going to stop!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks to people like racheal and napolitano, the media outlets arent 100% corrupt, she will be gone soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes she does. She covers it fairly well too.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
She is more anti-Romney than Ron Paul, and really even if you vehemently disagree with Ron Paul he does garner respect for his sincere consistency. Which is more than can be said for the pandering flip flopping Romney.
Also even if you disagree with Ron Paul, democracy being defrauded and disenfranchised is never pleasant to see, no matter what political views you espouse.
And Maine has done this, the GOP establishment in particular, but just like Iowa, this isn't over.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by loam

Oh she says she thinks RP may have actually won Maine. But she tempers that statement well with no one is sure WHAT the heck is going on at this point. The bottom line is no matter what the people in Maine want, their Republican Party Chair has other ideas. That person needs to be brought up on charges. IMMEDIATELY. And all that voting needs to be counted.

Maddow's ultimate goals with all this though remain in question. She may be pulling for RP over Romney thinking that Romney has a better chance of beating Obama. Heh, boy I'd love to see THAT come back and bite her in the tush.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I wont say I'm shocked, but I don't understand with all this proof of voter fraud. What type of punishments are being laid out. These are people's votes we are talking about. All this talk about your vote matters, but it doesn't. They are flat out cheating and nobody is saying or rather doing anything about it. Whats to stop this type of fraud in November. What am I saying it happened in Florida years ago. Its never going to stop it just gets more blatant as time moves on. Pretty soon they will skip voting altogether and just flat out appoint Kings right out in front of the people's faces.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

She may be pulling for RP over Romney thinking that Romney has a better chance of beating Obama.

Do people still believe that? That Romney can defeat Obama?

This baffles me. I suppose there are some Republicans, that only run in Republican crowds, and they pat each other on the back and see the world through rose-colored glasses, but how can anyone believe Romney won't get landslided by Obama baffles me.

Obama will raise far more money, he will get a far larger turnout of voters, he will manipulate his approval rating and public perceptions just before election time, and he doesn't have 3 other candidates chipping away at him trying to drag him down at the moment. Obama is sitting pretty and enjoying the hell out of the Republican slugfest.

Ron Paul has a decent chance against Obama, but Romney doesn't have a prayer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
MORE:

Also very interesting:

See also:

Maine GOP adds missing caucus votes, but won’t release updated vote count

The Maine Republican Party has added additional votes accidentally omitted from Saturday’s caucus results, state party chairman Charlie Webster told The Daily Caller Wednesday. But those votes won’t be publicly released.

“We don’t want any more drama,” Webster told TheDC. “I’ve already got death threats and 1,800 emails.”

Webster’s brusque treatment of criticism has rubbed many Paul supporters the wrong way. After announcing the results on Saturday, he proclaimed that Washington County’s votes would not count, infuriating Paul supporters.

But the clerical error in tabulating initial results has been perhaps the most serious charge against his leadership.

“What I tell people is that I’m not going to fire my staff because they make clerical errors,” he said. “My poor staffer is in tears, because people are harassing her.”

Asked if anyone has access to the updated results, which he said show Romney with a greater lead after vote adjustments, Webster said absolutely not.

“No one has access,” he said. “There will be no access. We will give it to the committee on March 10. We are not going to release them. People can whine and complain and plead, but I’m not going to make them public.”

Lovely.

edit on 16-2-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Wow, what an asshat this guy Charlie Webster seems like.

Almost think he deserves those death threats

Better a fraudster such as he disappears than all the innocent people that will die in the unavoidable upcoming major war and possibly end of humanity, that will happen unless Ron Paul wins this election. Even one Ron Paul vote will probably do more good for humanity than this guy is doing right now.

edit on 16-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Her coverage is largely unbiased, I don't think she is using this as a pro- or anti-Ron Paul platform, just reporting on the facts behind the corrupt primary "voting" in Maine. It's too bad you won't see the bigger network FOX 'news' touch this story, but then again the GOP party bosses all have consulting/speaking gigs on Fox, especially since another FOX talking head, Sarah Palin had this to say:
Sarah Palin: GOP nominee will be picked by bosses, not voters.

In a fair election, Ron Paul would trounce the likes of Romney, Gingrich, or Santorum.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
She has been covering this for a few days.....the only that has that I know of. She's essentially shown how corrupted the entire GOP primary has been....starting with Iowa.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Umm, how the heck are zero vote totals clerical errors? In more than one county?

Screw that.

I mean, I could maybe understand the addition of an extra zero or something, but no totals at all for those counties?

BS. That's no clerical error. They are clearly trying to push Romney through knowing he couldn't take a Maine loss after Iowa.
And they just got busted bigtime.

This is Barnum & Bailey's Circus. This is no election. Why even bother anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
When are we, or how can we stand up and say enough is enough? I mean this seriously, if someone knocked on my door with an organized plan to take all these thugs down, I would join them. I think the time for being politicly correct is long gone. It is time someone takes the lead and we FORCE action! What ever they say is legal or not means nothing because they are clearly the enemy, and show it more and more every day!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have heard folks say they can't stand that"liberal" Maddow. But as I discussed with seabag in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
there is an underlying layer that is wholly AMERICAN on both sides of our imaginary fence and it is starting to break down the fence boards. In the end both conservative and liberal who are not very wealthy are taking it in the shorts right now at the hands of the guys who built the "fence" for us to argue over.
Screw it! I am a liberal conservative as are everyone but pure psychopaths are. And if my opinion on the details doesn't please you then please look at where we are the same. Guaranteed, day to day, we are more alike than different. That is what made this country the ripe fruit that was just plucked and can make it fruit again except with a guard dog tied to the tree

APB

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Anytime that teenage boy (Maddow) comes out defending a Republican I automatically become suspicious.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

get a clue..she is being a good american

this is blatant outright fraud

NO ONE should vote republican again

no one should show up to vote for anyone this upcoming election unless its ron paul

this could be the straw to break the camels back

some people are gonna flip and use violence. is this what the gop wants????

every american needs to be aware that ron paul has been defrauded in multiple states now and that your cote doesn't count

and yes, your caucus vote doesn't count either...this is beyond criminal in the UNITED STATES

i guess 1000s more will simply just continue their plan to opt out of this system

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Carseller4

get a clue..she is being a good american

this is blatant outright fraud

NO ONE should vote republican again

no one should show up to vote for anyone this upcoming election unless its ron paul

this could be the straw to break the camels back

some people are gonna flip and use violence. is this what the gop wants????

every american needs to be aware that ron paul has been defrauded in multiple states now and that your cote doesn't count

and yes, your caucus vote doesn't count either...this is beyond criminal in the UNITED STATES

i guess 1000s more will simply just continue their plan to opt out of this system

The bigger question...what can the average Joe do without sounding "crazy"? Emailing doesn't work, phone calls don't work, their needs to be a direct confrontation with somebody in power, and a camera filming it so the footage can go viral.
edit on 16-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join