It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

So if I constantly borrowed your money and you kept giving it to me - and I never payed you back, wouldn't the logical thing be to stop lending me money?

No, not if all the money you are lending him is spent multiple times at your business locations. You loan him $100, he spends $100 at your Retail store. That retail store spends $90 with your manufactuers. Those manufacturers pay out $75 in wages. Those $75 in wages are spent at your retail store, who in turn pay $60 to your manufacturers, who in turn pay out $45 in wages. See?

You don't care if the original $100 ever comes back or not, because you already received exponential benefit from your money.

But, the whole cycle is keeping balls in the air, and not letting anything interrupt the cycle. If a competitor moves in and takes some of that cycling money. Or, if people don't spend it one month, then all of a sudden all your balls come crashing down!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

So if I constantly borrowed your money and you kept giving it to me - and I never payed you back, wouldn't the logical thing be to stop lending me money?

Sure...but it wouldn't be logical to stop lending EVERYONE money.

See how that works?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That link I posted above. It actually said it in the excerpted text I posted. It's a page back. If you read the info I posted you read it.

It was actually 15 percent of votes for RP in that county weren't counted, but it was only RP's votes left out. So that is quite a bit of votes probably easily in the 100 vote range. Also, you have to consider if it happened there it most likely happened elsewhere. So add that with all the other "mistakes" and it is very possible maybe even probable that RP won Maine.

You have to agree it's weird that 15 percent of only RP's votes were missing in a state he was expected to win and then barely "lost" in an upset that is now being questioned.
edit on 17-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That link I posted above. It actually said it in the excerpted text I posted. It's a page back. If you read the info I posted you read it.

It was actually 15 percent of votes for RP in that county weren't counted, but it was only RP's votes left out. So that is quite a bit of votes probably easily in the 100 vote range. Also, you have to consider if it happened there it most likely happened elsewhere. So add that with all the other "mistakes" and it is very possible maybe even probable that RP won Maine.

You have to agree it's weird that 15 percent of only RP's votes were missing in a state he was expected to win and then barely "lost" in an upset that is now being questioned.

I would admit it is wierd...if I had any evidence to prove it.

An anonymous email claiming to know that 15% of Ron Paul's votes weren't counted isn't sufficient evidence in my book.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No there are a lot of undeniably weird things about the Maine caucus. You just won't concede because your MO is denial. You aren't even in denial yourself. You know what's up you just have an agenda. It's obvious to anyone. Unbiased people concede points and don't participate in one sided conversations.

Just because it didn't name the emailer (it never said it was anonymous either) doesn't mean that it wasn't information from a reliable source. The GOP there (all of them, not just Paul supporters) obviously thought the emailer was evidence enough to call for a recount and to censure Webster.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

List out the wierd things that I am denying.

I acknowledge the missing Waldo county precincts...but I have pointed out that they aren't going to make a big difference.

I acknowledge that Washington County has yet to vote...I understand why the GOP would initially say their votes wouldn't count towards the total. And I have looked at the only data I have which is 2008 vote totals to determine that there probably won't be enough for Paul to gain the lead.

So what exactly am I denying? Please list them out.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There was me hoping that the Paulbots were moving on from ''Stage 2'' (anger) of the grieving process and gradually getting into the swings of ''Stage 3'' (bargaining).

Deary me.

Continually getting angry and lashing out at anyone and everyone else because your pin-up boy is, as expected, getting rejected by the vast majority of voters, is not healthy.

Rather than attempting to find out and understand the genuine reasons for his poor polling and marginal popularity amongst Americans, the Paul-worshipers just carry on in their illogical belief that everyone else must share their disturbing schoolgirl infatuation with him.

If you judged a candidate by his fanbase, then you'd swiftly become an ABP (Anyone But Paul) supporter. The creepy cult-like following of his ''celebrity'' is worrying, perplexing and vomit-inducing, in equal measure.

The guy is a left-field kook and, despite the fact that none of the other Republican candidates are anything to write home about, it is absolutely no surprise to see why he's getting a gubbing in the primaries.

There's no need for supposed vote-rigging, media ostracisation or sinister plots involving the oft-mentioned but never actually defined ''TPTB'' to scupper his chance of nomination.

Dr. Paul successfully ruins his own chances of election every time he opens his mouth and spews forth his bizarre, outmoded and downright kooky beliefs and policies.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
bad news yall

www.fox19.com...

The total number shows a difference of 239 votes between Governor Mitt Romney and Congressman Ron Paul, the leaders in caucus votes.

seems the gap is widening instead of decreasing for a paul victory
there will still be more votes coming in until saturday however

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Yeah.. I actually called this in a post here: here I explained why they would do this. It is just more of Websters agenda against RP.

This was the whole intention of the recount. The Maine GOP only decided to do one when Washington County announced they would be handing over their results to the media. They are basically trying to beat Paul and keep making him the loser so people move on from the issue. Considering when they first started counting the results Paul was closing the gap and I heard no talk of them excluding places where Romney won I find this pretty suspect as well. It is a smart move by a corrupt GOP but I saw it coming a mile a way. The fact is, you don't ask for a recount and keep the same corrupt individual in charge of it. That is a no brainer. Also Webster said, no matter how much they whined or moaned he wouldn't release this new vote until March.. yet here he is release prematurely again ONE DAY before people vote. Why not wait? Why release prematurely again? Is it a bunch of five year olds running the show? No, it is all very intentional. There is no excuse for releasing the results prematurely a second time.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by ILikeStars
[color=FFFFFF]R = Republican
OMNEY = MONEY

Republican Money = Romney.

That's seriously your contribution?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Geez. I really tried to believe that there were just a few innocent mistakes in the past caucuses, but this is now a clear pattern of deception. I also suppose that no one in power is gonna upset the applecart by pointing out the fraud that is being perpetrated on all us. Someone is definitely pulling the strings on the GOP state committees to ensure that Romney gets the nod.

I wonder what the payoff is for the state chairmen?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Damn, I really had hope that things could be worked out, I dont think so any more.

If only we would all wake up.

Im sad, mad, nervous, ill-prepared, tired and fed up. Whats a man to do? My kids certainly wont be able to muster the courage to repel such evil if I can not, but yet for their sake I dont act, holding on to hope that mankind will come out of their slumber.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

That is really how I think they have had us by the balls for generations now. They encourage us to have kids as young as possible, so we feel we have too much responsibility to do anything about it. The rest are inticed into the killing arm of the government with sweet promises of college education after you get done killing whoever you are pointed at. Seems to have worked well too. The rest are too busy watching TV to care. Checkmate.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Checkmate indeed. The only thing that I can see that will push us to action is massive suffering.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How is this happening? Its fixed from the start simple answer.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join