It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone TELEPATHIC on this site?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Maybe you are mentally ill yourself. But, I'm no doctor, so I could be mistaken.

Maybe everyone is telepathic, and just because they have an ability to harness their altruistic cognizance does not mean that level of empathy should have to be mislabelled or generalized as some kind of mental dissorder.

Incidently, everyone is collectively participating (whether conciously aware of it or not) in encoding and encrypting intimate knowledge of future events into the words themselves and the names we make for things, but in hidden ways.

lose cipher? Fear. It's a hell of a drug.

Patrick Stewart was born 16 years prior to the original Star Trek ever airing on tv. Yet he is most famous for his acting role as a Star Trek Capt. And, our telepathic (not schizophrenic) abilities seemed to have found a way to incorporate that truism into Patrick Stewart's name. Turn the "w" in his name upside down and rearrange the same letters/symbols, we can spell out: "I'm Star Trek Capt."

The future was there, in the words.

Christopher D'Olier Reeve was an actor who played Clark Kent (a reporter) who was hiding a Superman (a hero) in the movies. He was clevis, which means *split. Christopher D'Olier Reeve is an anagram for: "Clevis, Reporter Hide Hero". His name is also an anagram for: "This Predictor: Evil Horse".

The future was there, in the words.

Above are only a few examples. Many more exist.

I don't think there is a pill to fix it.

edit on 19-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Off topic, but I just love anagrams and similar things.

hearing voices = avise cohering = Varies Echoing = A Core Inveighs

WOW

edit on 19-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
She is not naturally telepathic, she has been programmed through her abduction and lost memory off the event hence being put on the opposite bridge, lost out of her mind.. have sympathy for this woman, she has been through alot that most humans couldnt handle.

~ love is an art

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

There's verbal and non-verbal telepathy. Verbal telepathy is a rarer phenomenon and can happen if there's a strong connection with the manamaya kosha of others. I experienced verbal telepathy only twice in my entire lifetime, btw.

Unfortunately, if you tell people that you hear voices, many will immediately jump to the conclusion that you're mentally ill due to their severe socio-cultural alienation.

Anyway... If there's a real problem somewhere, the two mudras i gave you will probably fix it.

edit on 19-2-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think everyone has this telepathic communication but we are conditioned from the time we are born not to listen to it. Instead of being taught how to control it's use we are taught to filter it out completely. Some people have been taught to know how to use this and use it to decieve others. I understand why this power is percieved as a bad thing because it can corrupt the best of men. A person good at using this power could make you be able to see things that are not really there and even think you are feeling them and hearing them. This can be good or bad and sometimes we don't even know it's happening. There could be other beings present in this world that have this ability too. Nothing is impossible, the probable is hard to prove.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Patrick Stewart was born 16 years prior to the original Star Trek ever airing on tv. Yet he is most famous for his acting role as a Star Trek Capt. And, our telepathic (not schizophrenic) abilities seemed to have found a way to incorporate that truism into Patrick Stewart's name. Turn the "w" in his name upside down and rearrange the same letters/symbols, we can spell out: "I'm Star Trek Capt."

your argument that his future was written in his name falls apart when you have to replace a letter in order to create the proper anagram to fit your theory.

You can create anything you want in your world to fit your belief system..that does not make your crazy..maybe a little desperate but not crazy.

Hearing voices and thinking the world might be out to get you...fits the diagnosis of schizophrenia. The Op may be suffering from it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ILikeStars

your argument that his future was written in his name falls apart when you have to replace a letter in order to create the proper anagram to fit your theory.

No letter was replaced, genius. a "doulble u", aka a double v: "w", was spun around 180 degrees which makes that particular symbol look like a M.

Hearing voices and thinking the world might be out to get you...fits the diagnosis of schizophrenia. The Op may be suffering from it.

So is Disorganized speech. Disorganized speech is also a symptom of schizophrenia. And, English could certainly be construde/interpretted as disorganized considering how many words, phrases, and names also contatin truisms about them in more ways than just left to right.

Language is not a one way street moving only from left to right.

There are truisms concerning future events encrypted and encoded into the words.

Even the government of the United States of America spends money on this type of stuff. There is a school for this down at Goodfellow Air Force Base in Texas, as well as other places. So, it is real. Not something to diagnosis me or others as having some condition or disease, unless we apply those same standards to an entire country in which ALL tax paying Americans participating knowingly or otherwise in this are also schizophrenic.

I offered you only a few examples. There are many.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think many people could achieve this to a greater degree if they could retire from the 'distractions' of The world for a time.

Too, I imagine alot is lost and destroyed though growing up in our present culture-- and maybe not recoverable?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Music I listen to driving down the road- Rascal Flatts- STAND..this is a song I like.

My Grandfather was a Mason..Harold Alan Elliott Shelby, NC Lodge. He was a 32nd Level..I think..he died the year I was Born..does this have anything to do with this? The Knights Templar mean something to me- I dont really know what?

I have already sent a message explaining problems with Local Cops whom beat me up and illegally broke into my past residence since Sept-2006. Most of these guys are Masons..I sent a message to the Shelby Lodge to ask them for help to Stop this..The local Cops have stopped bothering me..most of the bad cops are from the Fallston and Lawndale Mason Lodge here in NC.

Where does this Telepathic Link Come From? Alien, God, Satan? All i know for sure is The Archangels are involved with whatever is going on with me.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I wish you to become Telepathic.....JERK

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Take a TRIP to Evansville, Chicago....Go to the Amtrak Station...you will be connected

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi! I haven't read this whole thread entirely, but I have just recently read Amy's story and am very empathetic with her situation.

I have only had my ability for over a year now, and my life has definitely been difficult because of it. But I have managed to keep my voices at bay, even in the face of my mental mistakes and completely lack of privacy, by reasserting my rights as a human being. I challenge them and their existence. I challenge their choice to remain quiet about the reality of our mutual situation. I challenge them to be productive if they truly wish me to stop 'bothering' them with their experience of my life.

I have found the best way to live is to embrace the situation entirely. Our lack of knowledge on how to control our ability is shocking and upsetting, but at the same time, using our ability to our heart's desire is the only way to ever really learn how to control it. In its use, and not in our denial of its existence, can we really understand the way in which we live.

I have some advice for you Amy, as I posted in another thread just recently.

First, accept everything about your life as it is, but only for what you know of it, and not the situations or lies or deceit created by others. Accept what you're completely sure of. Accept that life is what it is, that it could be worse, but that you can make it better.

Second, make your presence known to the voices as you experience them. Tell them you're tired of being kept down by the situation, and assert your right as a human being to be able to think freely. I spend time now and again reading books by Eckhart Tolle. What is also interesting are philosopher's opinions on the existence of social morality and the project of truth and reconciliation. I am currently reading Judith Butler's "Giving an Account of Oneself". When you read, read for yourself, learn how to control yourself. Do not let the others deny your existence as they see fit. You are in charge of what you do in this moment.

Third, research random facts about quantum physics, chakras, meditation, and anything else that is based in spirituality, the mind-body connection, and the deep physical understanding of the world. Learn as much as you can about anything that can be applicable to this power. As I am a university student, and am also quite lazy personally, I have not really applied myself to this task. Yet, I am moving in that direction. By finding this story, and knowing that you exist, Amy, I have been inspired to finally learn and teach others who suffer this existence.

Maybe you can PM me and we can chat? I'd very much appreciate that.

Best wishes!
Copewith

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Then you may like this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

That's not telepathy that's precognition.
I have both to an extent. I shut off the telepathy consciously years ago because it freaked me out. It still happens though. I do not hear voices though. I just pull thoughts from other people. I can send them as well... that was what freaked me out. This only works in my experience with people I have a very close knit bond to already. And I have very little control over when it happens, but that is probably due to the fact that I have not tried to control it. there is still latent uncomfortableness with it in general right now, but I am working on that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

It is not just that you have telepathy or precognition etc.... It is an entire package deal that you get. But I am certain that you know this already.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The external world is usually much louder, but when I can clearly hear and converse with my internal world, it does often seem as if I'm 'tapping into a collective'.

I often wonder if this is connected to (or IS) the Gray collective, as I feel close to them. Interestingly, in the collective communication goes beyond relativistic time, so someone a hundred years from now (past or future) could be 'connecting' with me making the probability that I'm communicating with someone in the present moment extremely unlikely, but not necessarily impossible.

Most of the time communication is via imagery and feeling (often associated with familiar memories, whether real or imagined). Seriously, humanity is going to have to upgrade the way they communicate in order to keep up with the collective. I can't even stress how inefficient words are in comparison. Sometimes I think about creating a new language, but I think it's happening on it's own via the internet and memes (as a simple example).

Then there's the disclaimer / possibility that I'm merely enjoying an above-average imagination, which if so I'm glad for it. Craziness breeds creativity.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Yes. It comes along with things that you wish it didn't... at least until you make peace with it and accept it as who you are. I was at odds with it for most of my life.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

My answer to this post at this point in my life? All I have are regrets. Why did I take everything in stride for decades? Like no big deal... To others it would be a big deal. Another regret? Why am I such a major procrastinator? I have just no initiative to explore things further. And keep putting things off for tomorrow or perhaps another decade.
I just decided to hone my PK again recently. Was doing good, then took a week off. Then 2 weeks, now longer... And why did I set everything aside when I was in my prime? I was satisfied to score a perfect score on a telepathy test with 8 cards and twenty something tries. And never did it again! I mean do you realize the odds of this? If a scientist was sitting across from me when I did this, it would have been a scientific breakthrough and a major paper would have been written. My life would have been totally different. To me I was just satisfied proving to myself what I knew all along. And what about when my PK was at its prime? Oh my goodness, something like this would have turned the world on its ear. And what if I allowed a perfect precog with dates and time and details to be exposed by the group of witnesses? I would have been the worlds greatest psychic. Instead I am just a humble worker bee. Who only now realizes what all I have wasted over 3 decades. And perhaps I even waited too long, and it is too late to turn back now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

In my opinion no time is ever truly wasted. there are things we are meant to do. Not all of them are significant on the surface, but they are important to who we are and where our lives go. There is a right time for everything. I could spend my time beating myself up thinking that I wasted time, but I know that everything has a purpose. Even the downtime.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The funny thing is that I never felt I was wasting squat until recently. Then looked back and said, wow... I guess I was having too much fun enjoying life. Tests and experiments and practice are work and wasn't high on my list. And I guess it still isn''t.
But even a tidge more effort over the years would have been nice.
But still I will not waste time worrying about my regrets. That too would take away from my fun time.
I wonder how many other folks are pretty darn good at it, but just couldn't be bothered?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join