It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone TELEPATHIC on this site?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

You seemed sincere from youre first post..I have no reason to lie..I know this is Alien..I work full time and attend college..I do not talk to myself..I am able to communicate back to the humans that I am linked to..If you want this type of ability..maybe it will come to you..I have been tortured in my own country..I have survived this and have gone on with life..I am serious about my Question in my post..I am not playing games and I am not nuts..You are the only one I responded to at first..I have found that allot of people on this site just use this as a joke or pass-time...as far as listening to what these other humans have told me to do..I still have my own brain,,basically all they have told me to do is to quit smoking cigarettes and just drink water..thats it...I wish you well!! If this ever does happen to youre country..atleast you will know ahead of time what is going to occur. Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I do sometimes know things I am not supposed to by reason of logic or deduction.
I can on occasion actually hear peoples thoughts like a voice. This I have proven beyond reading peoples body language. I flat out asked people if they just thought what I had heard with above average results throughout my life. Other times I can sense a thought or a "hive" of thoughts, as I call them, when they enter a room without knowing them or seeing them. More so as of the last 10 years.

sorry posted after only reading the OP.....

you don't have to think its alien. Its normal actually.

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i thought of two events within 10 minutes of them happening yesterday. this happens all the time. no way to know which thoughts will come true either. happens more when my pineal gland has been activated with some thc i've noticed though.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Sorry if my post came over as impolite, I didn't mean it to be.

I have had a couple of auditory hallucinations myself, (if that's what they were). I actually heard it in my head, like you said, as if a radio was on, crystal clear and loud.
Luckily for me it lasted less than 10 seconds both times, and years apart. I couldn't imagine what it's like to have it non-stop and overlapping. When I mentioned tinfoil hat, I really meant that if this is real then you'll have to go down that route to find some answers, i.e. the "alternative" road. If it's schizophrenia or a mental illness then you'll have to talk to another kind of expert.

Are there any clues in what you're hearing, anything you can work on at all?

edit on 18-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have a lot of premonitions and make many predictions and am running about a 95% rate of being right. I like to think about things. I take that gut instinct and integrate it with my years of knowledge and then research the subject and combine all three to form a prediction. Without all three my original gut feeling doesn't have reason that I can understand totally. Now I have gained speed in predicting the outcome of things. I also have studied actions and beliefs of many types of people I've met throughout my life and this perception of peoples ways helps interpret what will happen. I'm sure that Telepathy exists between people of a kind. I'm sure this communication can exist between some individuals and a higher power or other species in nature.. My situation is so complex that I'm not completely sure which ideas are actually mine.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

My situation is so complex that I'm not completely sure which ideas are actually mine.

hells yes....I know what you mean.

I am a mess of thoughts......how do you deal with it?
I try and focus on past events and feelings. Maybe a face or an aroma that is relaxing and familiar.
Sometimes humor works best for me. It can be quite the dilemma when trying to think introspectively.
I find it difficult to take credit for ideas I have because I have more than once just stolen ideas people "were about to say" or "just thinking that"....lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i theorize that we have an electromagnetic connection with each other. With everything. When you enter a room with a person do you not take on some of their mannerisms and sayings without really realizing it? I do. I think it is an invisible connection. That's why there is so much energy at parties and with large groups. We feed off of each others energy. One person who has a bad attitude in a room full of happy people will have an effect on their happiness even if the reason for the one person's anger is completely unrelated to the room or anyone in it. This is what I have experienced anyway, could be different for everyone.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

I agree, I have thought about this very much.

I was once walking on a metropolitan city sidewalk. I walked past this guy, and he actually gave me a head ache. I felt immediately violent. I could have just lunged at him that moment and fought like a dog with him. I can´t explain it. I was certain he had just killed someone. I was absolutely sure of it. It felt like he was bragging about it. His energy was very much a part of my motivation. I would have jumped at him had my father not grabbed me by the arm almost instinctively. I asked him what he was doing, and he just shook his head at me and said I was F-ing crazy....I think he knew what I was feeling.

The influence we have on people should be equally powerful IMO. where does the source in that case come from? Are we creating feeling and then disseminating it, or are we receiving first and then broadcasting it out?

I personally feel like a broadcaster sometimes. Like people use me like a radio. I have hung out with people long enough for them to hear my thoughts. They even got in my moods while I wasnt around them and vice versa.

thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

We are constantly broadcasting and receiving. Each has an effect on the other. I have also felt bodily symptoms of others when I am in close proximity. The other day at work my co-worker was hung over and when I stood next to him I got a headache and my stomach felt like it was empty and trying to eat itself. After I walked away the feeling slowly faded. The same has happened with back pain of my girlfriend. When it gets bad I can feel it sometimes. Its only when she's in the room with me though, otherwise my back is fine. Good to hear similar things happening.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by 74Templar

I hear that my cognitive functions go down all the time from the other humans that I am linked to..I can also hear speech tone..such as male or female..It has been 5 years and 6 months since this began. I have learned how to function in regular everyday life..I am just looking for others whom are going through this..I have found others on this site from back in 2004..I dont think they are on here anylonger..But I have read post that are similar to mine.

I do understand where you are coming from and actually posted before you elaborated on this "condition", so if it came off a little off-topic I do apologise.

Control is the real key here. At the moment I am studying the effects of positive and negative energy and their impact on us as people. What I have noticed so far is when a bunch of people are crammed in together and their thoughts are just random, all over the place, I can't stand to be around it for it for more than 10 minutes.

In contrast, social events where the vibe is upbeat, and everyone is on the same page (ie, happy or having fun), the feeling actually uplifts people. I really do believe this is the next step in humanity, and people who are either telepathic or empathic have just gained this ability before others.

Try this. It may not work, it might. I find certain music seems to set my brain right when it comes to the thoughts of others, whereas some music scatters your thoughts. First thing each day I crank out a couple of songs that "fix" my mind, and carry those tunes in my head, especially when in large crowds. It seems to work at staving off thoughts and emotions, not forever mind you, but it allows you to function in large areas without feeling like everyone is bashing on your head with a hammer.

As for ETs? Possible, but governments would be my first guess. Let's face it, we all know the government have enough tech and have screwed around long enough with the human brain that they could be broadcasting frequencies to us via radio, TV, internet, there's enough waves in the air now, to see who reacts and how they react. We could all very well be the subject of an en masse, unknown experiment as we speak.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity I googled hearing voices and this popped up. OP you should have a look, if you haven't already, and please forgive me mentioning schizophrenia v tinfoil hats. Non of these apply here.

I never knew about any of this before today. Very interesting. I still hope you can give us more details.

Hearing Voices Network - Wiki

Dutch psychiatrist Marius Romme, the co-author of Accepting Voices, has provided an intellectual basis for this group. He advocates a view that the hearing of voices is not necessarily an indication of mental illness, and that patients should be encouraged to explore their voices and negotiate with them.

Hearing Voices Network

The aims of the network are:
To raise awareness of voice hearing, visions, tactile sensations and other sensory experiences
To give men women and children who have these experiences an opportunity to talk freely about this together
To support anyone with these experiences seeking to understand, learn and grow from them in their own way

And then there's this -

Hearing Voices Movement
Hearing Voices Movement is a philosophical trend in how people who hear voices are viewed. It was begun by Marius Romme, a professor of social psychiatry at the University of Limburg in Maastricht, the Netherlands; and Sandra Escher, a science journalist, who began this work after being challenged by a voice hearer as to why they could not accept the reality of her voice hearing experience.

The Hearing Voices Movement can be said to have been established in 1987, by Romme and Escher, both from the Netherlands, with the formation of Stichting Weerklank (Foundation Resonance), an organization for voice hearers and others interested in this phenomenon. In 1988, an organization The Hearing Voices Network was established in England, with the active support of Romme.[1] In following years, further networks have been established in other countries including Italy, Finland (1995), Wales, Scotland, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Germany (1998), Norway, Denmark, Japan (1996), Israel, New Zealand, Australia and the USA (2006).

1.Not everyone who hears voices becomes a patient. Over a third of 400 voice hearers in Holland had not had any contact with psychiatric services. These people either described themselves as being able to cope with their voices and/or described their voices as life enhancing.

Here's some good reads. Scary but fascinating.

I talk back to the voices in my head
A dialogue with myself
Can You Live With the Voices in Your Head?

edit on 18-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I really dont need to hear the Mental Health Crap..maybe the aliens that attacked me will come and see all of you..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You know I held back from replying yet again. Until now... But I must reiterate, that you really do have a true example of how telepathy works in my first post. The real deal... And it is not hearing voices. And it becomes second nature. You don't feel any special or different. It just happens without thought or effort. What it is, is knowledge of another persons thoughts. The thoughts just sort of unconsciously makes their way to your mind. And you react to those thoughts exactly like you would to spoken words. Without any special thought or even notice of it. Second nature...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

It's as you say, they are not voices but ideas that are not you're own. I get them but have no clue what they mean sometimes and have to research the concept to translate it. I find that these practices are known by man but at high levels of science that I have never researched and know nothing of. If I ask a question I get the answer but it doesn't make sense till I research it. They are forcing me to learn how to understand it fully. I somehow get to the right info right away like I'm steered to find it. Kinda spooky but it's sure interesting. I often wonder who or what and how and why. So far though everything is known by somebody somewhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by wigit

Since Sept-2006..I can hear other humans talking to me and each other in my head..I can also communicate back to them...In the beginning it there were so many humans talking I could not function..then some of them started making up games..such as attempting to make me lose 3 days of sleep and they even used tactics in the Book of War..this goes way beyond Terrorism..it is like my brain has been hy-jacked..the worse thing these idiots that I am linked to did to me was attempt to program me like a robot..and then they attempted to control my body functions..I have no privacy..Finally some good people came on line of this Telepathic Link..and they stopped the abuse..but I still hear them 24 hours a day..sometimes it sort of fades out and other times its so loud it physically hurts my brain..

I have thought of every theory that I can think of..I have even tested them..such as I repeated my cell phone number over and over or I gave them my address of where I was at..what I was attempting to do is get them to come up out of cover and just tell me that they were hearing this..I got a few out of state hang ups..thats all..This is so deep..they all act like they are scared to death of this..some of them call me their baby ET..most of the time I just cuss all of them out and tell them that I do not want to be connected to them..The only way I can explain what this is like..its like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off..The biggest problem that this has caused me is attempting to do homework for college..the other humans repeat everything that I read..I have to go back and re-read until I finally get it...

Another Theory..Aliens have done a Test Run War Tactic attempting to drive us Humans Nuts..

I know there are others going through this..I just dont know where they are at...All of the other humans that I am connected to know everything I do..or think..I cant even have privacy of my own thoughts..I cannot read minds..I do not know what the other humans are doing on this link..I can just hear them talking to each other..the entire subject seems to be about me..

I know this sounds strange..but I have no reason to lie..I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia..and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at..I was near the Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia..you can Google Earth the Bridges..Amtrak Station Charleston, West Virginia..I was taken from the Bridge to the right of the station..I was put on the Bridge to the left of the station..I think this is 1 or 2 miles distance..I was attempting to walk to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station..I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana...I was found walking around in shock and had to return to NC..I never made it to my duty station..I fell back on my CNA LIC to survive..I am now working in the Nursing Field..I filed an official report with MUFON here in the US..with a Clifford Clint..that is all that I knew to do.

You are not telepathic. You appear to suffering from a mental disorder...not that it is bad...happens to a lot of people.

You sound like you have all the symptoms of this disease.

Schizophrenia

the individual might experience paranoia, in that he or she thinks others are plotting against them when they are not

the sufferer may hear voices or see people that are in no way present

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I think I have telepathic insights sometimes, not always. I seem to know what others are thinking (to a point), and I have always had a strong connection with my cousin. We both go to call each other at the same time. We have even picked up the phone before it rings, and we are on the line together! I will think of someone I haven't thought of in years, and then see them that day or the next. Sometimes when I get a call at work I'll answer the person before they ask the question. That freaks them out!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

There's two hand mudras that could help you a lot (if performed regularly): the apan mudra and the pure-yang mudra. The first one detoxifies your entire body and calm the mind and the second one regenerates your central nervous system.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I really dont need to hear the Mental Health Crap..maybe the aliens that attacked me will come and see all of you..

If you read my last post properly you'll see that there are people studying this who realise that a high number of people hearing voices are NOT mentally ill. They're holding down jobs and have coping strategies.

You think it's aliens. Well, maybe you're right. Ever heard of Jason Andrews, Whitley Strieber, people like that? They hear "alien" voices conversing. Maybe it's all connected?

There are 180 groups in the UK alone for people who hear voices. What's so different about your "aliens" you don't need any of that crap?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Apollo7

I think I have telepathic insights sometimes, not always. I seem to know what others are thinking (to a point), and I have always had a strong connection with my cousin. We both go to call each other at the same time. We have even picked up the phone before it rings, and we are on the line together! I will think of someone I haven't thought of in years, and then see them that day or the next. Sometimes when I get a call at work I'll answer the person before they ask the question. That freaks them out!

Deja Vue! Yes this all rings a bell.
Oh and I do feel that some folks are easier to tap into than others.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I know there are others going through this..I just dont know where they are at...

They're either suffering on their own like you or they joined the Hearing Voices Network or similar.

..All of the other humans that I am connected to know everything I do..or think..I cant even have privacy of my own thoughts..I cannot read minds..I do not know what the other humans are doing on this link..I can just hear them talking to each other..the entire subject seems to be about me..

If you can't read minds then you're not telepathic. You ought to change your thread title to hearing voices, it might help someone else.

..I am now working in the Nursing Field..I filed an official report with MUFON here in the US..with a Clifford Clint..that is all that I knew to do. ..

Why not join a Hearing Voices network? You said it's humans you hear, your second explanation was aliens. Why pick a UFO group over the best place to go?

Some more "crap" for you.-
Voices in the head 'are normal'

Hearing voices in your head is so common that it is normal, psychologists believe.
Dutch findings suggest one in 25 people regularly hears voices.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join