It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone TELEPATHIC on this site?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Our experiences in this life are the reason we are here, not to prove anything to anyone else, which is all we would be doing if we spent all of our time focused on our "gifts".
They are like a tool for us to use to enhance our lives and guide us to our path, but they are not the path itself.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by NephraTari

The funny thing is that I never felt I was wasting squat until recently. Then looked back and said, wow... I guess I was having too much fun enjoying life. Tests and experiments and practice are work and wasn't high on my list. And I guess it still isn''t.
But even a tidge more effort over the years would have been nice.
But still I will not waste time worrying about my regrets. That too would take away from my fun time.
I wonder how many other folks are pretty darn good at it, but just couldn't be bothered?

Anyone having and displaying these abilities would be misused, and I have serious reservations too that they could be produced on demand in a lab. I'm not sure it works like that.

You're probably better off going the route you did, maybe your 'higher self' knew what was best for you after all.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

and I have serious reservations too that they could be produced on demand in a lab. I'm not sure it works like that.

You're probably better off going the route you did, maybe your 'higher self' knew what was best for you after all.

Actually I think they could have been produced in lab, on demand at the prime of my life. Everything but the precogs. But then I found the perfect conditions for the precogs once. Turned me into a human 8 ball quite by accident for a short bit. Not the kind of conditions you would want to repeat though. But what it did confirm is my theory. I think I know why certain people are this way, or at least better at it. It is due to a rare physiological difference. Natures way of compensating. Intrigued yet? If I was a scientist in this field, I would be all over this.

And who knows, maybe my best is yet to come.
Why should I assume that age taketh away things I haven't even tested myself on in decades? Like I said, the telekenesis just happens naturally. Me unintentionally holding entire conversations without another person even speaking started in the last 5 years.. Just sat back now and realized this...

The years that my daughter grew up were the best ever. And I wouldn't have taken away one second of the time that I spent with her. Due to this, perhaps I just wasn't ready yet. So yes, my higher maternal self knew what was best at the time

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Sorry, I didn't really have anything to say after all.

edit on 2012/3/25 by Another10Pin because: Correction.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2013 by PhilosophyEasy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Yeah, everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join