It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone TELEPATHIC on this site?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am looking for others whom are TELEPATHIC..this happen to me back in Sept-2006..Is anyone on this website going through this..when did it happen to you? and what are you hearing? and where are you from?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

what took you so long to post this? iv'e been waiting for you all morning!!!
just kidding!

i have a lot of premonitions,and more often than not,there bad.
mym mom calls it my gift! i wish i could take it back, or re-gift!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Let's hear what happened to you?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

What are you hearing? Tell your story.

-----------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I know people who have established really strong telepathy between each other under the influence of psychedelics. They could literally HEAR their conscious thoughts out loud. It would last for a days until it wore off.

So it's definitely possible, most of us just don't know how to do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sometimes I am thinking of a commercial and than it comes on!

I dont tell people this often, as I dont want them to think I am just thinking of Commercials all day.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am. I have been since I was a child. I'm 27 now. I can hear peoples thoughts but only one word repeated over and over again. I also have power of suggestion. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does its strong. When I was younger and my mind wasnt full of all this media garbage and pollution I was a little bit on the telekinetic side. I could move alleys across flat surfaces and move my toy cars to fall off the shelf. I've been trying but it doesnt work and I just get a bad migraine. I have started doing a full body detox and am trying to stay away from the beer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
From what I understand everyone can "sense" about 4 seconds into the future. Some people have just fine tuned that to allow more time into the future, or to "be in the now" to the point where you can "sense" into the present at a distance and into the future to a certain point as there are many variables when looking into the future.

Think of time like strings or roadways with many turnpikes, roadways that intermingle off ramps and the sort. We can only look so far into the future because the only constant is change, and what we sense to be "the distant future" is only like looking way down the road that you are on, until you can see no more, without considering that you need to get off the road you are on, to take a break at a rest stop or to change course down another road. So, visions from psychics from the past might come true, or they may not, but the psychic states what the road maps says at the time they are reading it.

Telepathy, in my opinion, is not really telepathy, but is rooted in emotions (tel-empathy). It isn't logical, it has no borders, and has no concept of time or distance. Therefore, you could "entangle" your wave length (or frequency) with another soul's wave length and have a conversation or send an impression of a picture or an emotion.

There are times when I'm sitting at my desk and all of a sudden I get what I describe as a panic attack. During those moments I try to "backtrack" the "energy" to the person who sent it, and try to send them love and calmness. When I send the energy to the proper person, the panic feeling will start to go away indicating to me that the person is no longer in distress.
I hope that makes sense to you souls, because it is hard to describe at times.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
IF there is one thing I can Add,

Dont ever underestimate the human capability of "inferring." its almost like predicting the future.

Thinking about all possibilities of a situation and picking the most likely one, based on our understanding of ourselves, and others.

If we understand ourselves very well, obviously you would understand other people very well also, Hence the ability for some to "Infer" thoughts. Just really picking the most likely Thought, a personal has based on some situation or stimulus..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have a strong telepathic connection with my husband and son, but not really anyone else. My son (9) and I recently started playing telepathy games, where we try to get visual impression of an image the other one is picturing in their mind, or try to guess a number between 1 and 60 the other is thinking of. It's stunning how many hits we have. My son claims he can do his homework better when I'm standing next to him; I'm looking at the paper and see the solution, and all of a sudden he gets it too. My husband and I often think of something (unrelated to the ongoing conversation) and a second later the other will say it out loud. It's really fun, but meanwhile we're so matter of fact about it that I sometimes have to remind myself that other people CAN'T do this.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

What happened to you back in 2006? You had an injury to the head and after recovering you realized that you were telepathic

scroll down to my first post
ATS Thread

edit on 2/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I had a dream the night before, there'd be a thread like this on ATS!

Just kid'n!

I am -physically- and -emotionally- telepathic. Like, if there is a future thing (for me) which will make me cry, I will be weepy much beforehand. And if I am about to make a decision which is wrong, I will get a terrible stomach ache. I have noticed, that whenever I get strong rapid heart racings, especially when I'm laying down, they so far, coincide with very key personal people speaking about, making decisions about me. Otherwise, I had the occasional precog dream about a big world event. Have no control over those.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi, i don't think it's telepathic? but i seem to be able to predict things just before they happen (within 2 hours) is the most i've tried, the most successful was round my friends where i predicted 4 numbers on the lottery in a row just before each was called out, i imagine those odds were huge, also i am quite good at predicting football results. I just wish i could use it more, plus i had had beers before each prediction, although i used to know what people were going to say before they said it on tv programmes, i believe it's beyond a coincidence as the sceptics say. Sorry if i'm off topic a bit?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by strato

Don't know if you've seen the other recent thread with that researcher and Telepathy..

But in it he noted that to some sense telepathy can happen when two brains operate at a similar or same frequency. If that hypothesis were true, it could probably theorized that those psychedelics would work to align two brains and potentially allow thought as communication between them.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Its not so much coherent thought, more of an awareness of of someone elses consciousness. Only ever experienced it a few times. last a split second, feels kinda like when you realise your dreaming. Involved those things that grow in the ground, fairies and little folk like to dance round them, the things you are never under any circumstance ever allowed to talk about on ATS because that would violate there T&C lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Since Sept-2006..I can hear other humans talking to me and each other in my head..I can also communicate back to them...In the beginning it there were so many humans talking I could not function..then some of them started making up games..such as attempting to make me lose 3 days of sleep and they even used tactics in the Book of War..this goes way beyond Terrorism..it is like my brain has been hy-jacked..the worse thing these idiots that I am linked to did to me was attempt to program me like a robot..and then they attempted to control my body functions..I have no privacy..Finally some good people came on line of this Telepathic Link..and they stopped the abuse..but I still hear them 24 hours a day..sometimes it sort of fades out and other times its so loud it physically hurts my brain..

I have thought of every theory that I can think of..I have even tested them..such as I repeated my cell phone number over and over or I gave them my address of where I was at..what I was attempting to do is get them to come up out of cover and just tell me that they were hearing this..I got a few out of state hang ups..thats all..This is so deep..they all act like they are scared to death of this..some of them call me their baby ET..most of the time I just cuss all of them out and tell them that I do not want to be connected to them..The only way I can explain what this is like..its like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off..The biggest problem that this has caused me is attempting to do homework for college..the other humans repeat everything that I read..I have to go back and re-read until I finally get it...

Another Theory..Aliens have done a Test Run War Tactic attempting to drive us Humans Nuts..

I know there are others going through this..I just dont know where they are at...All of the other humans that I am connected to know everything I do..or think..I cant even have privacy of my own thoughts..I cannot read minds..I do not know what the other humans are doing on this link..I can just hear them talking to each other..the entire subject seems to be about me..

I know this sounds strange..but I have no reason to lie..I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia..and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at..I was near the Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia..you can Google Earth the Bridges..Amtrak Station Charleston, West Virginia..I was taken from the Bridge to the right of the station..I was put on the Bridge to the left of the station..I think this is 1 or 2 miles distance..I was attempting to walk to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station..I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana...I was found walking around in shock and had to return to NC..I never made it to my duty station..I fell back on my CNA LIC to survive..I am now working in the Nursing Field..I filed an official report with MUFON here in the US..with a Clifford Clint..that is all that I knew to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I am off to bed, so I best keep this short. You don't hear anything.. You feel their emotions and know what others are thinking. For example, folks will often say, "but I didn't say that yet", and look at you all perplexed. Whoops!
In other words you respond to one of their thoughts. Like oh yeah I went to Panama too etc.. (While they were only thinking about it.) It happens all the time to me, so I never pay much attention to it. I guess you get used to it. Plus unless they point it out, or look at you like they have seen a ghost, you aren't aware that you even do it most times.

You also get a knack for brushing off bad thoughts by others, No one thinks 100% pleasant thoughts about everyone everytime. So and so gained weight, hairs a mess, oh look spinach in their teeth, why always so opinionated about stupid stuff, etc...

Oh and I guess folks get most freaked out when you hold converstaions with them without even letting them speak. You just keep responding to their thoughts before their words get out. Once again I am just rolling along without realizing it. I can remember someone once challenging me on it. (With a shocked expression and hair standing on end.) Usually I realize it after a few sentences in a row and stop. Anyways, he said, "you just held an entire conversation with me, without me saying a single word. How do you do that?"

edit on 18-2-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Empathic maybe, telepathic, as far as the generic term goes as you can actually read others thoughts, I would have to say it is very limited if at all true.

I have been able to read people's emotions for a long time now, and can affect their thoughts with my own. Nothing like taking over another's cognitive functions, but just a subtle push in another way of thinking.

I've always considered it to be the power of the universe responding to my wishes, and even though some may scoff it has happened to me far too many times to just be coincidence. Besides, coincidences take a lot of planning...

The trick with empathy, telepathy, whatever you wish to call it, is time. It's kinda like ordering a meal. Order something small, you're more likely to get it faster, order a main course and it will take longer to arrive.

As humans we are all but energy, and all energy has a frequency. I believe what you are hearing is the fine-tuning of the universe in others like you. Learn to listen to it, see where it leads you, even if sometimes it seems a little silly and pointless, like thinking of a song then hearing it on the radio half an hour later. Then figure out how to control it. From there the sky's the limit.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Okay, you're either making this up (SHAME ON YOU)-

or you're telling the truth.

Have you been to the doctors yet?
Do you answer these voices openly in the street. i.e. like a schizo arguing with himself? If so, cut it out.

Tell us some of their conversations please.

If that happened to me and I found nowhere to turn I'd be reaching into the cupboard for the tinfoil to make me a hat, I can tell you.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I hear that my cognitive functions go down all the time from the other humans that I am linked to..I can also hear speech tone..such as male or female..It has been 5 years and 6 months since this began. I have learned how to function in regular everyday life..I am just looking for others whom are going through this..I have found others on this site from back in 2004..I dont think they are on here anylonger..But I have read post that are similar to mine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join