It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing A Nation (Australian Unemployed Weep As Indian And Chinese Take The Mining Jobs)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey this is why my great grandfathers and grandfather went to war.
It was to stop other foreign country's from taking over the country mainly, because they respected there country and cared a great deal to save it.

Now days its more about the money, less about the people who established the country that we live in, they want to sell out to make it easy to profiter from 100% of what they take and pay poor wages.
It shouldn't be happening this way whats on our land is jobs for our people, not the imported workers who are flying in, flying out paying no tax.

My ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they where alive today.

I just don't think this is right at all, you need a visa or you need citizenship to work here.

Our governments are certainly not playing by the rules.

Some people need to get off damn facebook and smell the roses.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hmm, Tasmania eh?

I wonder how the various Aborigine nations feel about your comments?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Also, where was/is the outcry with Kiwis coming over and getting mining jobs (and other jobs, such as Premier of Queensland: Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen) or is this acceptable due to our proximity and customs?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

The Aborigines need us to have a good economy, we pay them lots in benefits.
I'm sure they have a problem with there jobs getting taken as well for the ones that do wanna work.

I'm not being a racists, I'm being realistic, where we going to make a living if these jobs keep going to foreign workers. We need to fix our back yard before we intend on fixing other peoples down falls.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
only Indian and Chinese?

they should give the Africans refugees some jobs, too

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

It's disgusting, and Julia is disgusting, her own people struggling to pay their rent or put food on the table, and she's allowing people from around the world to come take away wait should be an abundance for the people who live here.

She's ruined us, I can't think of one choice or legislation that has passed since she went in, that in any way was a positive to current citizens of Australia. Just take take take, and when it's time to give back, she gives it to foreign countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join