It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel links Thai blasts to global terrorism campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

Actually if you read, write and speak Thai, it does help
and you don't know who or what I know and I can tell you that after 26 years in Thailand and Asia my contacts in the police army and intelligence circles can tell me more about the truth in this situation than your anti Israel agenda rhetoric! Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

So then, If you are so connected, Please Pray tell, What is the actual story then? You should know, Being so connected and all.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Another proofes boogie man theory who comes out of someone who cant coup with the facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

It is what it is! As reported, two Iranian's and a Lebanese man building bombs and planning terrorist attacks in Bangkok! They can't do any wrong anyway because even if it is what it is, people like you will still believe its the Israeli's!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

So, All your 'contacts' all that's all you have? No motive? No info on the group behind it?
I hate to say it but your 'contacts' either suck or are non-existent.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

Thai authorities are not jumping to conclusions and the prime minister has instructed the foreign ministry to contact Iranian officials to discuss the matter. The Police found C4 explosives and home made bombs, none of them had 'made in Israel' labels on them, as much as you would like this to be the case
The problem in this world is so many people jump to conclusions before ALL the facts are in, case in point - any thread on ATS that discusses Israel.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that people are so convinced that the use of magnets is such amazing technological and tactically advanced concept that it would be impossible for non-Jews to master it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What this is really about is Iranian secret services starting to take out Israeli officials just as Israel has worked to take out Iranian nuclear scientists. They are getting their revenge. And the Israelies have the nerve to call it teorrism, of course, with the help of Western media.

If a war is allowed to be started on Iran, there literaly will be no end to teorrist acts anywhere in the world. Most of those will be directed toward Israeli interests and people.

Israel does not have the army to invade and occupy Iran. All they can hope to do is to bomb it into some form of submission. I doubt that they can succeed even if they were to expend their total amount of nuclear bombs. At the onset looking at what they feel MUST happen, they have to insist upon the US backing them up all of the way. Will that happen? Can we submit our forces to an unnecessary war for a goal that Israel wants?

It seems to be going their way at the present.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.deccanherald.com...

Magnetic bombs a hit with West Asian insurgents

The magnetic bomb, which was used in blowing up an Israel Embassy car that left four persons injured here in a high security zone on Monday, is a small, furtive explosive known by many names in different places.

The Arabs call it Obwah Lasica, while the rest of the world knows it as sticky bomb or magnet bomb. The easy-to-use device is fast becoming the device of choice for a range of insurgent groups, especially in the West Asia.

To be fair, it's an old technique - but this next quote does raise an eyebrow

Just a month back, an Iranian scientist Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan was killed when his car was blown up by a magnetic bomb in Tehran . The modus operandi was similar to that of the blast in Delhi on Monday. Two men on a motorcycle attached a small magnetic bomb to Roshan’s car in a busy street outside a university campus and sped off before the blast took place, killing the nuclear scientist on the spot

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
we heard a false flag was coming, and here it is right on cue

Now the real question is, so what next? Israel populace will of course blame Iran, but that won't convince Americas population unless a false flag happens here which they won't be able to do without ten million eyes watching.

Ultimately this will not lead to war, maybe just a few more assassinations of iranian scientists, either way the globalists are sacrificing their own diplomats for nothing.

We know India and Georgia are military industrial complex playgrounds, not Irans. Iran has no capability to do this and even if they did, I have not seen any evidence other than 'the diplomats were Israeli'. at least they moved on from blaming it on Palestine

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You heard... Really ? Where ? Rense, prison planet or..oh I see, It was written by the ATS's intelligence community.
I mean, Islamic people have never ever participated in terror activities, let alone against Jewish people. Ever.

edit on 15-2-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Why would Iran, a country that is trying to post pone an almost inevitable attack by Israel and maybe the US, give those countries any reason to act quicker? Iran aren't angels, but they have to pretend to be (and have been) for a while until either an attack comes or the tension dies down.

That is why these attacks are fishy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

On this board I hear about "false flag" multiple times a day. I'm not really sure that poeple on this board actually think anything every happens anywhere ever without some Jew scribbling notes and making gantt charts for months before hand.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well, I guess that's a point. Unless they really aren't trying to postpone anything anymore.

I guess speculation is pretty much pointless at this stage. We all know Israel wants war. We all know Iran says bring it. We all know the US propaganda campaign. It's safe to say that the war will happen, it's just a matter of when.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

I have never ever seen Iran say bring it.
Not really, they are doing everything they can to avoid it. They have been provoked endlessly, they have ignored flat out acts of war perpetrated against them. What would the U.S. do it a country said they were going to preemptively strike the U.S.?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by filosophia

You heard... Really ? Where ? Rense, prison planet or..oh I see, It was written by the ATS's intelligence community.
I mean, Islamic people have never ever participated in terror activities, let alone against Jewish people. Ever.

edit on 15-2-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

Prisonplanet/infowars, also ats

care to site a link to those arab terror attacks?

here is a terror link
www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh they have implied it a few times....
How about that pink model drone sent to Obama, for example? "We will step on the US"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by filosophia

On this board I hear about "false flag" multiple times a day. I'm not really sure that poeple on this board actually think anything every happens anywhere ever without some Jew scribbling notes and making gantt charts for months before hand.

not just here but alex jones has been warning of a false flag, and he does not blame all the worlds problems on jews. You are injecting racism into the debate, i never said anything about 'jews scribbling notes' you said that. yes people predict false flags all the time, because a lot happen, it has become so predictable, they are predicted.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Exactly what isn't a false flag?

I think that we need a forum merely to identify the few things happening that are not.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

I could have sworn I replied to this, I hope I didn't post it on the wrong thread.
I said, a pink model drone, with a quote that is questionable at best (they have been misquoting Iran for decades, saying they were saying death to America when in fact the translation was "down with" which is more common and less extremist), hardly compares to announcing internationally that you are considering a preemptive strike on a country. I don't think Irans government is good by any means, but I don't think all this build up we are doing is really because we are afraid they will get one bomb they have been working at for decades. By now they could have bought one. They aren't going to spend billions building something and then launch it and end themselves, and they aren't going to spend billions building a weapon just to hand it over to some extremist group and hope they can do something with it.

The whole thing is very peculiar.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join