It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel links Thai blasts to global terrorism campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Israel links Thai blasts to global terrorism campaign

www.smh.com.au

''The attempted terrorist attack in Bangkok proves once again that Iran and its proxies continue to perpetrate terror,'' Israel's Defence Minister, Ehud Barak, said during a visit to Singapore.

Thai police said magnetic bombs made with C-4 explosives which could be placed on vehicles were found inside the rented Bangkok house where three men they believe to be Iranians had been staying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sound familiar? I think Israel is Bull#ting. The bombs found in Thailand were the exact same as the bombs used to assassinate Iranian scientists - Magnetic bombs with C4.

Furthermore, Israel is notorious for sending the Mossad into countries with foreign passports. A couple of examples include, New Zealand where dead agents had a whole range of passports of varying regions, and the assassinations in Dubai, where Mossad agents posed as Australians and Americans. So, is it far fetched to think they sent the Mossad around the world to stage terrorist attacks? I don't think so.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
edit on 15-2-2012 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Let us not forget that the people the US and Israel are funding, training, arming and backing - the MEK - are also for the large part Iranian.
Given that this guy used a bomb similar to those used to kill Iranian nuclear scientists, which Iran has blamed on Israel and it's MEK stooges, it starts looking more and more like a badly thought out false flag campaign.

I mean, why would Iran do something so stupid that could be linked back to them so easily. As with all of these events, one look at who benefits is all that is needed.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So then, Israel just admitted they were themselves terrorists.

Well that's good to see some truth from time to time in the news...

And it was probably Hezbollah as payback for the assassination of their military chief back on February 12 2008.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
And Hezbollah isn't known for operating in foreign countries?

I don't understand why people keep acting like Iran is a perfect little angel. Are you forgetting their threat to attack Israel and the US at "an opportune time" after their last scientist was killed?

But they wouldn't do that...must be a false flag...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

If Israel planned a false flag event against Thailand, trying to Iran the proponents would be better trained, not the idiotic ballsup that occurred here in Bangkok yesterday! The two Arab men arrested (one Iranian and one Lebanese) were probably the most comedic terrorists ever. they blew up a house and when attempting to escape one tried to hail a taxi that slowed down but then decided not to stop when seeing that the (potential passenger) was covered in blood, so the terrorist threw a grenade at the taxi
A police car gave chase as the terrorist run away and he threw a grenade at the police car too but he hit a tree and the grenade bounced back and blew off his legs! In Thailand they have a saying 'SOM NUM NA' which means 'serves him right'! There have been many Arab terrorists over the years, they have made attacks against the israeli embassy in Bangkok twice in the past, why would you all be so surprised and try to blame Israel?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

I don't understand why people keep acting like Iran is a perfect little angel. Are you forgetting their threat to attack Israel and the US at "an opportune time" after their last scientist was killed?

Can you pull a source for this that isn't American/Israeli media?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mart0

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Can you pull a source for this that isn't American/Israeli media?

it was on presstv.ir but it's not loading for me right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Israel posed as the CIA to gather terrorists to attack Iran. These terrorists used magnetic bombs, the bombs in Thailand were magnetic bombs. Israel is notorious for their way if entering countries under other nationalities to fulfill a mission. What is stopping Israel from sending in some spies to stage attacks? On the other hand, it xould just be Iran, doing it for no reason at all, using the same technology that was used to kill off theor nuclear scientists.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by reaxi0n

Israel posed as the CIA to gather terrorists to attack Iran. These terrorists used magnetic bombs, the bombs in Thailand were magnetic bombs. Israel is notorious for their way if entering countries under other nationalities to fulfill a mission. What is stopping Israel from sending in some spies to stage attacks? On the other hand, it xould just be Iran, doing it for no reason at all, using the same technology that was used to kill off theor nuclear scientists.

No reason at all? I forgot, their scientists weren't murdered or anything.

And why wouldn't they use the same thing. Wouldn't you find the irony in that?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

Here

presstv.com...

“The opponents of [Iran's Islamic] Revolution and the nation's progress should have no doubt that the punitive response to the US, the Zionist regime (Israel) and their criminal accomplices will be delivered in an opportune time,” said Deputy Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Brigadier General Massoud Jazayeri in a Saturday interview.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

I see where you are coming from, but i am leaning more towards an Israeli staged attack. Israel isn't exactly an angel either. Remember, the diplomats who were beinf attacked were only minor ones. If you were Iran, wouldn't you target the big guys?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

I can confirm that this is not just biased media reports because the evidence is available to anyone who cares to research the event via the Thai press/TV and the fact that six people were injured in the process, a house (rented) in Sukhumvit 71 vicinity was destroyed, the pink taxi no. Tor Taharn Ror Rua 1419 (Toyota Altis) was badly damaged and windows blown out. There were many witnesses and bystanders mostly Thai and I doubt any were Israeli or even Jewish!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I guess, but it boils down to targets of opportunity. You take what you can get to send your message.

Israel didn't exactly attack Iran's big guys. Plus Iran did make a threat.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

How does that sound like a threat to attack a Nation? Sounds more like a threat that they will be brought to legal justice for their legitimate crimes. Pity that people think Iran is the aggressor here. She is defending her rights as any other Nation would and should do. But of course, That doesn't fly when you're defending yourself from Israel and its lackey's.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

You must really love Iran to get that out of the message.

It was a blatant threat.
I'm on neither side. At least use non biased common sense when you look at it.

And no, not the aggressor, but the respondent.

ETA: It's just my 2 cents anyway. Make of it what you will
edit on 2-15-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

The people who burnt down the Reichstag weren't German either.
That quote in my first reply to the thread? That's the Mossad creed. Wouldn't be much of a Deception if it was Jewish people doing the bombing now, Would it?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

You aks for sources that are not US/Israeli? I point out real evidence and the fact that i am here in thailand and see how the Thai media is reporting the event, interviewing witnesses, damage and injured parties, yet you choose to ignore this because it does not fit your own agenda or thoughts! Whilst the USA and Israel are not the most innocent parties generally and have been responsible for many attacks on their enemies, there are many times attacks against them and other parties from their enemies! It is what it is and this was NOT Israel or the US, Thailand has enough problems of their own with Muslim communities in the South.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Well first, I wasn't asking for a Non-American/Israeli source on the Thai bombings. I was asking for it on another members quote, Which he gladly supplied.

Secondly, Just because you are there doesn't mean you know who did it. Do you work for Thai intelligence services? If not then you are just as clueless about the situation as everyone else. Being in the same location doesn't give you any more knowledge on who the people were or what their actual motives are/were.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join