It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by mr10k
I find it odd that the boy with red white and blue is holding the plane while pointing his other hand down at the paper men, with no faces, box cutters pointing at them meaning they will kill fake people (presumably on one of the planes) and the pentagon behind the girl holding the two block towers, one that has ARMAGDN on it.

Funnily enough, It has been theorised, with compulsive evidence, that there were very few
if any real visctims on 9/11, most being computer generated entities with basis in reality.
www.cluesforum.info...

Compulsive is subjective. Just saying, you would have a lot more Truther supporters if the evidence was so great, and the "evidence" tends to be predictable and repeatable technical glitches based on the technology of the time.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by mr10k
I find it odd that the boy with red white and blue is holding the plane while pointing his other hand down at the paper men, with no faces, box cutters pointing at them meaning they will kill fake people (presumably on one of the planes) and the pentagon behind the girl holding the two block towers, one that has ARMAGDN on it.

Funnily enough, It has been theorised, with compulsive evidence, that there were very few
if any real visctims on 9/11, most being computer generated entities with basis in reality.
www.cluesforum.info...

Compulsive is subjective. Just saying, you would have a lot more Truther supporters if the evidence was so great, and the "evidence" tends to be predictable and repeatable technical glitches based on the technology of the time.

You are still a 9./11 Official Story Proponent Valerie.
'Nuff said!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You are still a 9./11 Official Story Proponent Valerie.
'Nuff said!

Not really. I don't give a crap, which is why I try to focus mostly on the technical aspects. I'm versed in computers and biology. Why do you think my post history now is almost entirely evolution support? I've found a new place to argue, and the people I'm arguing against are legitimate idiots now, not just people who are using selective evidence.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Great find..I see..the boy wearing Jewish pants(rolled up),and shirt(stripes)Jewish put stripes in Blankets,clothes in Biblical times..2)cubes also spell..NWO..NO WMD..WAR GAME.."DOGs"..etc. they turned some letters upside down,and 'G' hidden,so it can be used as letter "Q" or "O"..3)Plane is controlled by (Jew)Boy,in his hand,telling us ''they'' controlled it..4)Girls shoe soles are facing us,this is a ''high offense'' ..''The shoe is such an offensive symbol that it is seen as culturally rude to cross an ankle over a knee and display the sole of the shoe while talking to another person.
The shoe is also considered unclean in the Muslim faith and believers must remove them before prayers.
Wearing shoes in mosques is forbidden.
Compounding the shoe insult was Mr Zeidi’s likening of the US president to a "DOG". While the comparison is perhaps not polite in any culture, among Arabs, who traditionally consider dogs unclean, the words were an even more stinging'' insult to pres.
commentor's covered the rest...just thought i would tell you what i see...like i said...Great find...this picture is intentional.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drac3000
reply to post by Cythraul

Great find..I see..the boy wearing Jewish pants(rolled up),and shirt(stripes)Jewish put stripes in Blankets,clothes in Biblical times..2)cubes also spell..NWO..NO WMD..WAR GAME.."DOGs"..etc. they turned some letters upside down,and 'G' hidden,so it can be used as letter "Q" or "O"..3)Plane is controlled by (Jew)Boy,in his hand,telling us ''they'' controlled it..4)Girls shoe soles are facing us,this is a ''high offense'' ..''The shoe is such an offensive symbol that it is seen as culturally rude to cross an ankle over a knee and display the sole of the shoe while talking to another person.
The shoe is also considered unclean in the Muslim faith and believers must remove them before prayers.
Wearing shoes in mosques is forbidden.
Compounding the shoe insult was Mr Zeidi’s likening of the US president to a "DOG". While the comparison is perhaps not polite in any culture, among Arabs, who traditionally consider dogs unclean, the words were an even more stinging'' insult to pres.
commentor's covered the rest...just thought i would tell you what i see...like i said...Great find...this picture is intentional.

Clearly the only thing Jewish about the (Jew)boy in this image are the neural oscillations of paranoia bouncing off of the inside of your aluminum foil hat. Nothing says Americana like red and white stripes, t-shirts, and rolled-up blue jeans--obviously what the artist was going for--and hardly universal symbols of Judaism or ethnic Jewish culture. Nice try, but you've just revealed your deluded bigotry.
edit on 20-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just spotted that the words G-O-G and M-A-G-O-G can be formed, and
am once again struck by how reptilian the girl looks. She looks shoulderless
on the left side, and her left hand is clearly and purposefully distorted.
Her left shoe sole and heal are also noticably smaller than the right.

Shame that the thread is dying.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just spotted that the words G-O-G and M-A-G-O-G can be formed, and
am once again struck by how reptilian the girl looks. She looks shoulderless
on the left side, and her left hand is clearly and purposefully distorted.
Her left shoe sole and heal are also noticably smaller than the right.

Shame that the thread is dying.
Gog and Magog? Reptilian? I think you just revived the thread, pshea.

I read through the entire thread today, and it's been fascinating so far. I think it needs a sticky or something to summarize facts that have been clarified along the way so it's less repetitive, but it's been totally worth the ride. Now that Gog and Magog have been thrown into the mix (by using the G twice though - not sure if that makes sense or not), I'm really excited to see where it goes.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can`t put my finger on it but..

To me there is something about the girls hair style, in particular the image left of center parting.
So forget hairstyles and think company logos.
This might be an older and since changed company logo.. so please think further back.

I have a memory that this might be a petrolium/fuel company logo
my searches have come up dud so far, i`ve also looked up winged logos, somethings stirring a memory.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
I can`t put my finger on it but..

To me there is something about the girls hair style, in particular the image left of center parting.
So forget hairstyles and think company logos.
This might be an older and since changed company logo.. so please think further back.

I have a memory that this might be a petrolium/fuel company logo
my searches have come up dud so far, i`ve also looked up winged logos, somethings stirring a memory.

As I mentioned before, I see her whole hair as being the letter 'q', and I believe I
can see an 'E' and a '2' in the shines on her hair - qE2 i.e. Queen Elizabeth2.
What do you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
yes I do see the q and e and 2
It wouldn`t surprise me that her and her cronies are top of the chain

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What I see:

Boy is dressed in americas colors ( red white and blue) the plane is pointed towards the boy

The girl is holding blocks spelling armageddon (when arranged in the right order of course)

Paper people connected near boys foot.

As some pointed out a box cutter

Is there a message? Yes

If this is about the attacks then to me it means those attacks bring people closer together for a short time before armageddon brings the world to complete destruction ( that would explain why the block towers are incomplete)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Not to get off topic, but I'm not sure where to post this as I am too new to start a thread. I have been watching this thread and then I saw this pic this morning on the JC Penney Facebook Page which is supposed to be an advertisement for free shipping, but that's not what I get out of it when I look at it. It kind of reminds me of the pic in this thread. Maybe one of you who is able, can start a thread if you find it interesting or alarming. First of all, the checkerboard floor caught my eye. Can someone tell me what kind of plane that is? It looks kind of like a passenger plane upside down. I can't zoom in on the map, but it looks like the Australia, New Guinea area, but a bit distorted. The pic is titled "Flee February", which just seems weird. Do you think there is something more to this than just a free shipping ad?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottlenoze
Not to get off topic, but I'm not sure where to post this as I am too new to start a thread. I have been watching this thread and then I saw this pic this morning on the JC Penney Facebook Page which is supposed to be an advertisement for free shipping, but that's not what I get out of it when I look at it. It kind of reminds me of the pic in this thread. Maybe one of you who is able, can start a thread if you find it interesting or alarming. First of all, the checkerboard floor caught my eye. Can someone tell me what kind of plane that is? It looks kind of like a passenger plane upside down. I can't zoom in on the map, but it looks like the Australia, New Guinea area, but a bit distorted. The pic is titled "Flee February", which just seems weird. Do you think there is something more to this than just a free shipping ad?

Well here is the picture.

Enlarged area.

It could be some area in Indonesia I guess but doesn't the
area on top take the shape of a weapon when you rotate the image 180 degrees?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for enlarging that. I suppose it could look like a weapon, but now that I look at it closer, it looks more like Florida, Cuba and part of Mexico....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

The 3 letters that are turned sideways on the blocks are M G D. This stands for Miller Genuine Draft.

The boy's pants are rolled up WAY too high like he is " waiting for a flood" as they used to say to us Nerds in school.

The soccer ball is yellow and this suggests that all soccer players are cowards or that you are a coward for watching soccer .

The girl is playing with a box cutter.

The girls hair is red.

The message here is crystal clear.

" If your a Nerd who drinks Miller Genuine Draft you should not watch cowardly soccer games and marry red headed girls because they are crazy and will try to kill you with a sharp object. "

As this is often very true I am sure our children will appreciate this thoughtful warning message. It's about time school taught something that had real practical value. Bravo.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
GOD - END A WAR

(On words, in reality - or otherwise)!

cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Regarding this second image.

Her right hand. Thumb between first two fingers.
Where I come from this is a "f*^%K you" hand signal.

And this is part of an shipping advert ? ?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
An Intersting webpage concerning this image -

usahitman.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CannotGoHome

I never knew that about the hand signal.... But yes it's on the JCP facebook page here. Some of those that were commenting on the picture wondered what they were advertising and they were told it was for free ship to store. Just odd.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
google image took me to 911truthaction.org

Its another forum but same image is used however it has Copyright Ben Frost 2001.
edit on 29-2-2012 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join