It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Die Off!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is so sad and very worrying!

We tend to forget about the Mass Die Offs when other things like Iran and Austerity Measures are hitting us in the face. But here we have a report that should surely concern us all. It also reminds us that this is still happening.

This is not normal!!!!!!

Video with report.

www.activistpost.com...

TextSome officials are speculating that the dolphins are being hunted; the dolphins are not even known to be in the surrounding seas of that area. According to local fisherman, it is extremely rare to see a dolphin near the shallow waters or washed up on shore.

260 dead dolphins found on the beach.

TextUnlike the Cape Cod incident, where dolphins continue to beach themselves requiring rescue, the Peru dolphins appeared to be already dead. The cause is a complete mystery.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind is the oil in the gulf or the lovely solution of corexit and yet, the MSM or the scientists they listen to never seem to go there (they don't even speculate on the possibility!)......eating contaminated anchovies or being hunted??? Perhaps someone set off fireworks nearby???

Geez, I love living in stepford world!
edit on 14-2-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This was in Peru. The PACIFIC Ocean. Cape Cod is on the Atlantic, the BP disaster is in the Gulf of Mexico.

Fukushima, anyone? Are these dolphins radioactive? Is one of them going to turn into Godzilla?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
These beautiful Dolphin's who interact with us - if only they could talk - I wonder what they would tell us.

I also wonder what else we're eating when we have fish for dinner?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

'' What did we ever do to you, to deserve this? ''

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I dont buy into evil empire plots but I have one. anybody want to hear it? I dont want to through down a fearmonger card unless someone else wants to play,,,Deal?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I don't think its actually logical or sane to not be awake and see the world clearly anymore. People are responsible for waking up so there is a chance to save this planet and its citizens, and nature.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I believe this is a part of a much larger problem.
The fact that we are going through a mass extinction event.
Some scientists are suggesting that we may loose upto
50% of both animal and plant species.

From 2008

The Earth is in the midst of the sixth mass extinction of both plants and animals, with nearly 50 percent of all species disappearing, scientists say.

www.sciencedaily.com

The possibility that a sixth mass extinction spasm is upon us has received much attention. Substantial evidence suggests that an extinction event is underway.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Google search Holocene extinction event, it's well documented....unfortunately

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also read this piece:Are the oceans dying? theweek.com...

But yea, it's pretty sad how much we destroy in such a short time, but be sure we will get a big wake up call soon! but could be too late for allot of species. And good change we will be also get hit hard, our population grew so fast in such a short time, but that line could go the other way fast also, at some point.

I mentioned this to many people, around me but really they simply don't want to hear it, thinking it's nonsence, like they just don't care really? They even get upset with me when I try to explain it, they will just say; things like; ''there can be a super big volcano next year destroying us''.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Yes I agree - the oceans are dying and once that happens, along with the bees - we're finished!

No Fish - No Plants = No Humans

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

how do you save the planet and its citizens from the Evil hand of Man.
a different thread but think about spraying sulfur dioxide into the ozone?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why would this be a conspiracy? or a evil plot?

... animals are dying in our oceans.

After the Gulf Oil Spill and the Fukushima Issue im pretty sure we've ruined large parts of the ocean.

But, this article doesnt make sense.

It says they are being hunted.. but 260 of them washed up.. and the only markings on them were from locals cutting them up for meat.

So, hunted? killed?... but intact without and scratches? is the hunter STARING them to death?

Also these dolpins wernt from the immediate area.. so they came from deeper.. Peru does face Japan, all be it a long way away..
If debre from the japanese earthquake has hit Hawaii and soon the US west coast.. its not a leap to assume its in the oceans between the two.

Dolphin pod swims through radioactive patch... become sick.. they swim in an odd direction.. die at sea.. and float to the shoreline.

seems plausable?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I can go along with this - but again - they're hardly going to admit to it are they. They really are evil and they've probably got years of fish stock in storage for themselves.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

True, this case could be an accident and bringing in HAARP as a cause seem far stretched.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

True, this case could be an accident and bringing in HAARP as a cause seem far stretched.

Yes I agree - to me too it seemed far stretched but hey! This is the problem - We Don't Know! And that's the frightening part about this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I am ex military. I see a weapon being tested. Its a weapon built to work on frequencies and can target from a long damn way up. Like a microwave would work but wouldn't burn. Targeted to turn an organ into mush.

just fiction running through my head, and that's all it is. I can prove dung
edit on 15-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Plugin

Yes I agree - the oceans are dying and once that happens, along with the bees - we're finished!

No Fish - No Plants = No Humans

Surely allot less people. Don't think everything will be wiped out though. But some wise indian people once said; at one point, all the big problems will come together, so big, then we enter a new beginning.

Maybe this is what's 2012 about

Native American Prophecy :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
why is it we hear of mass die-offs of fish and fowl but never hear of the causes or results of the testing? I would like to know what the final conclusion is in these instances. Dolphins AND anchovies.

The only markings on the dolphins are from the locals unwisely carving them up for meat.

And who in the heck carves pieces of flesh from dead, washed up marine life????
edit on 15-2-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm not ready to reject any of the theories, but I don't understand why, whatever the cause is, these mass die-offs only seem to be effecting one or two species in each instance.

If it's radiation, why only dolphins & anchovies?

I don't get it. And it's immensely worrying. I just hope they can find a plausible explanation for a change.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

At least it wasnt sharks with freaking lazer beams attached to there heads Dr. Evil those r already hard enough to find

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join