It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have been following this website for a while now, and i feel like it was time to join this excellent site. So like the

title says, i'm just saying hello to all of you guy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by desertfox32

Just saying Welcome !!

Have fun & enjoy !

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...hope you enjoy your new home....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32
I have been following this website for a while now, and i feel like it was time to join this excellent site. So like the

title says, i'm just saying hello to all of you guy.

desertfox32, welcome to ATS enjoy the stay.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks to all who responded it seems like a very good community here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Howdy, i would tell you my opinion of this site, but i find the point moot. So i figured i would just ask you a question. What peaked you're interest in this site?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by onlytruthwillsetyoufree

I have always been interested in aliens, and alternative news. So this place seems to have a little of everything, and i want to add to this community about my alien experience. And i don't really tell anyone this story because it kinda makes people think i'm crazy or something.. So i'm not sure i'm ready to share about my story but i just don't know.

edit on 14-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: Added info

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yea my interest in aliens brought me here too. I have yet to have an encounter myself, but i have seen some weird things in the sky. I'm waiting for that one post, the post that ends all doubt!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
heya fella, welcome onboard. make sure you have your tin-foiled hat and bug-out bag close by. lol

thankyou for taking the red pill
edit on 14-2-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by onlytruthwillsetyoufree

Yea we are all trying to find the truth. It just takes one event, or document to change somebody forever.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Damn i'm all out of tin foil lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome desertfox32 to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Do not get yourself annoyed when your on this site it's probably your own fault at being stupid or someone that is stupid that has annoyed you. Lol enjoy your stay I'm with..........

new topics

top topics

join