It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In light of a recent thread, it's time to point a big finger at one of the worst "allies" America ever had, the poor Israelis.

One of the most common misconceptions about Middle East affairs is that we have an ally in the state of Israel. That's not semantically correct. America is Israel's ally, but Israel is not America's ally. This can be proved by going through a few choice incidents, a useful summation of their actions in the past, in this run-up to WWIII and their provocation of Iran.

First, in the news recently is the fact that Israelis posed as CIA officers to recruit assassins inside Iran, who then killed a number of scientists there.

news.yahoo.com...

This is on the heels of Israel's last move against Iran (that we know about) which is Stuxnet. Stuxnet is perhaps the most sophisticated virus ever designed, a true cyber-weapon that damaged Iran's peaceful (according to the IAEA and the head of the CIA) nuclear power program.

www.csmonitor.com...

Now that we have firmly established Israel's motives for goading the USA into war with Iran, let us travel back in time a bit and look at the history of Israel's covert actions against the USA and its true allies around the world.

Perhaps the most famous incident is the USS Liberty affair, in which Israelis "mistakenly" attacked a US Naval vessel repeatedly, after gathering intelligence on the vessel's disposition and capturing photographs of it which clearly show the US flag flying. This was the most overt attack that Israel has made against the USA, but certainly not the only one.

turcopolier.typepad.com...

en.wikipedia.org... (heavily censored and subverted Wiki link, but shows typical Israeli disinformation tricks surrounding the incident)

www.wikispooks.com... (nice site all around)

Israel also committed an attack known as the Lavon Affair, in which they planted bombs inside Egypt targeting American, British and Egyptian targets. The Israeli and fifth-column jewish supporters inside Egypt were dressed as muslims, as they were attempting to blame the Muslim Brotherhood for the attacks. Many of these jews committed suicide after they were captured.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.wrmea.com...

There was another, similar incident perpetrated earlier by radical Zionist terrorists. It is known as the King David Massacre. Interestingly, Chicago mayor Rahm Immanuel's parents were both involved with this terrorist organization.

en.wikipedia.org...

hansard.millbanksystems.com...

Another radical Israeli killed many people who were in a pilgrimage to visit the Tomb of the Patriarchs. His name is Baruch Goldstein. Even though he killed a bunch of innocent people in cold blood, he is renowned as a hero in Israel, and his grave has an eternal flame. It is visited by tens of thousands of well wishers and supporters a year. Although not an attack on America, it serves to demonstrate the support that Israelis are willing to give to terrorists that come from that place.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that we know the history of Israeli relations with their allies, how will we proceed when they want to goad us into another war?
edit on 13-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Because i love everyone.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

No one loves Israel.
People are either forced or tricked into 'supporting' them.

If you really do love Israel then you are sick should not support such a murderous, dangerous and unpredictable regime.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I Agree with you OP, israel it's pushing America to fight wars for her, the double standart of the suporters of the zionist goverment of israel it's amazing,
The Israeli zionist lobbiying in the goverment, and the propaganda machine they run has deceived a lot of people in the west.
While I agreee that Iran it's no saint, it's the fault of the theocracy imperating in the society and gov of Iran that is worriying like the war mongering and all the god chosen people fairy tale
of the zionists that it's also very dangerous too.

we should unite to destroy the religious zealots and fundamentalist Christians,Jewish or Islamic. they are a plague for the humanity,
I do support moderate and normal true religion.

edit on 13/2/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

link   
People are ignorant and they believe ideologies that are convenient for them. Just like they believe in all these boogeymen like Iran, they have to have their white knight among nations (US) and it's trusty sidekick, Israel.

link   

I Love Israel for the Samson Option.

If they are under attack, and losing, and nukes become the option, they have a nuke pointed at every Major City within the reach of their abilities. The US had better hope they cant reach the Homeland
you see, their is a Terrorist country that will Nuke the US, it's your ally, Israel.
In a time near the end, God's Chosen, have chosen for us all.
Now that's a country I want to support.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Excellent idea HattoriHanzou. Lets not forget Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

This begs the question why we choose to take sides with a particular nation. Many Christians of whom I am one love Israel because Jews are God's chosen people. I don't care if they are God's chosen people they have no right to abuse Palestinians and suck the blood of American tax payers to prop up their war machine.

It really bugs me that Zionist Christians support Israel no matter what and wouldn't dream of criticizing it. I should say perhaps most Zionist Christians wouldn't criticize it. My brother is pro Israel but at least he can see fault and be honest about it.

As an American citizen I don't want to waste another cent on Israel's problems. If Israel and Iran have a problem they need to hash it out like civilized people. I read recently that Israel doesn't need America's foreign aid but takes it because it doesn't want to feel alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Israel really is a PAIN IN THE ASS! Every time we get a deal going with the Arab States or a variaty of others through contacts such as ones started through small groups such as mine on occation....we get the same Bull S#!%! Israel starts building more settlements on highly disputed land.

Now it is not all Israel either as dealing with Groups based in Syria with office fronts with their names on them and selling T-Shirts with a Mushroom Cloud on them as Hamas as well as Islamic Jihad are sponcered by IRAN...and these T-Shirts have wording such as...The New Middle East Bomb or Arab Bomb or SHIA ISLAM BOMB....this just inflames a bunch of very misinformed people as this talk puts more countries ready to elliminate the THREAT!

Make NO MISTAKE....even though the U.S. has many ways of dealing with Iran and the Middle east in general...should an actual Nuclear detonation occur...the U.S. Military will remove this threat once and for all. That would be a shame because the time is so close to a solution to all of this crap....and the U.S. would HAVE TO RESPOND WITH NUKES....granted they would be the type to kill people and not destroy infrastructure or contaminate oil....a Neuron Weapon is still a NUKE....and we have come along way with the development of these weapons because poisoning the oil is not an option. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScaryWorld

Thats what I'm saying dude, I like everyone. Don't want anyone to die. People think because I'm American I want to killeveryone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I Love Israel for the Samson Option.

If they are under attack, and losing, and nukes become the option, they have a nuke pointed at every Major City within the reach of their abilities. The US had better hope they cant reach the Homeland
you see, their is a Terrorist country that will Nuke the US, it's your ally, Israel.
In a time near the end, God's Chosen, have chosen for us all.
Now that's a country I want to support.

Actually after 9/11 there was a comprehensive radiological survey done in New York and there were incredible strong readings coming from the Israeli embassy. No doubt they have their nuke planted in that building, and will evacuate it and blow it up when they feel threatened enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPatRat
Excellent idea HattoriHanzou. Lets not forget Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

This begs the question why we choose to take sides with a particular nation. Many Christians of whom I am one love Israel because Jews are God's chosen people. I don't care if they are God's chosen people they have no right to abuse Palestinians and suck the blood of American tax payers to prop up their war machine.

It really bugs me that Zionist Christians support Israel no matter what and wouldn't dream of criticizing it. I should say perhaps most Zionist Christians wouldn't criticize it. My brother is pro Israel but at least he can see fault and be honest about it.

As an American citizen I don't want to waste another cent on Israel's problems. If Israel and Iran have a problem they need to hash it out like civilized people. I read recently that Israel doesn't need America's foreign aid but takes it because it doesn't want to feel alone.

What is interesting, is that while a lot of end-of-the-world type evangelical christians support Israel, they only do so because that is one of the precursors to the return of Christ - at least that is their interpretation of the Revelation. Also interesting is that, in their interpretation of the Revelation of John, Israel will be destroyed by almost every nation on earth combined.

Not exactly the fast friends I would wish for, but Israel deserves their company!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Israel really is a PAIN IN THE ASS! Every time we get a deal going with the Arab States or a variaty of others through contacts such as ones started through small groups such as mine on occation....we get the same Bull S#!%! Israel starts building more settlements on highly disputed land.

Now it is not all Israel either as dealing with Groups based in Syria with office fronts with their names on them and selling T-Shirts with a Mushroom Cloud on them as Hamas as well as Islamic Jihad are sponcered by IRAN...and these T-Shirts have wording such as...The New Middle East Bomb or Arab Bomb or SHIA ISLAM BOMB....this just inflames a bunch of very misinformed people as this talk puts more countries ready to elliminate the THREAT!

Make NO MISTAKE....even though the U.S. has many ways of dealing with Iran and the Middle east in general...should an actual Nuclear detonation occur...the U.S. Military will remove this threat once and for all. That would be a shame because the time is so close to a solution to all of this crap....and the U.S. would HAVE TO RESPOND WITH NUKES....granted they would be the type to kill people and not destroy infrastructure or contaminate oil....a Neuron Weapon is still a NUKE....and we have come along way with the development of these weapons because poisoning the oil is not an option. Split Infinity

The USA will not dare to attack Iran with nuclear weapons or any other kind of weapons, as long as Russia is there in force. This makes Israel's anti-Iran rhetoric even more puzzling - they know they can not goad us into war with Iran.

Their (well, actually fifth-columnist insiders inside the State Department and the media) attempt to create the faked Iranian plot to kill the Saudi ambassador recently shows how desperate they are, but again - the head of the CIA himself brushed off this fake terror plot as laughable!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Their (well, actually fifth-columnist insiders inside the State Department and the media) attempt to create the faked Iranian plot to kill the Saudi ambassador recently shows how desperate they are, but again - the head of the CIA himself brushed off this fake terror plot as laughable!

And now these "failed" attempts on Israeli's with car bombs.
These Israelis are lucky, lots of close calls ,

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

And now these "failed" attempts on Israeli's with car bombs.
These Israelis are lucky, lots of close calls ,

Lots of close calls, eh?

What's funny is that even while the media, the Senators and Representatives that Israel has bought, and the fifth column traitor dual citizens in government positions rally for war, the American people are largely against it and the CIA itself, who is always up for fomenting a good war, seems to take little interest.

I didn't really like our new head of the CIA at first, but he seems to be somewhat level headed. Hopefully he will not turn out to be a fifth columnist too.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Im going to do what you guys do to people that arent in favor of Khamenei's vile regime.

Youre racists!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

As I said...the U.S. plan is to let Iran implode on itself. The problem only arrises if Irans Old Guard Leadership does something stupid...and when it comes to Iran...syupid is their middle name....why threaten the one of two only things that could actually start a war...that being...threaten to close the Strait with their Navy....the other would be a statement declaring they have Nukes.

In either case if Iran actually attempted or did this...the U.S. would have no option other than to go in.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Im going to do what you guys do to people that arent in favor of Khamenei's vile regime.

Youre racists!

Who said they are in favor of the Islamic republic? Just because I'm not against it does not mean that I'm in favor of it. Either way, that country poses no threat whatsoever to America, and your post is off topic here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

As I said...the U.S. plan is to let Iran implode on itself. The problem only arrises if Irans Old Guard Leadership does something stupid...and when it comes to Iran...syupid is their middle name....why threaten the one of two only things that could actually start a war...that being...threaten to close the Strait with their Navy....the other would be a statement declaring they have Nukes.

In either case if Iran actually attempted or did this...the U.S. would have no option other than to go in.
Split Infinity

If Iran's leadership is so stupid, how have they successfully weathered 30+ years of covert attempts by the west to undermine and destroy it? They turned the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's little Green Revolution inside out with great efficiency. This was only the most recent attempt to take over or destroy their government.

Never underestimate a potential adversary. It may make you feel good to call Iran's leadership stupid, but clearly they are more capable than the CIA, MI6, and Mossad combined. You could read some Sun Tzu and learn why underestimation is an often fatal mistake.

If Iran declared that they had nuclear weapons, there would be nothing we could do any more. Once a nation has nuclear weapons, the only option is negotiation. Kim Jong Il saw the truth of this, and once he tested his nuke we started playing to the tune of his fiddle. If Iran does indeed create nuclear weapons, the game in the middle east will change big time.

Also, regarding the Strait of Hormuz - Iran has threatened to close it as a response to economic war being threatened against them. Bear in mind that it is NATO, not the UN, which has tried to coax Iran into making the first aggressive move. Is Iran off the coast of the USA, threatening to close down our shipping unless we abandon our nuclear program?

You must realize that the double standard you have gotten used to is not applicable any more.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Because I`ve been there among them and the surrounding countries. Israel was the one enjoyable place over there that reminded me the most of home. For that I do love them.
Of course I`m only basing this on the belief of seeing is better then reading stuff theory. So no source other then real life.

Funny how the places I`ve been many times there have been bombed by their peace loving neighbors I might add.
Mind you I`m not talking military places but civilian so I won`t buy into they are the evil ones over there.
Matter of fact I got this sweet little pin that has the American flag and Israeli flag together showing my solidarity. I will stand with them on removing any threats to their existence or hostile actions against them.

All yes one more thing they do have the best Pizza and Bubble gum ice cream in Ashdod Israel two more reasons to Love them..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Because I`ve been there among them and the surrounding countries. Israel was the one enjoyable place over there that reminded me the most of home. For that I do love them.
Of course I`m only basing this on the belief of seeing is better then reading stuff theory. So no source other then real life.

Funny how the places I`ve been many times there have been bombed by their peace loving neighbors I might add.
Mind you I`m not talking military places but civilian so I won`t buy into they are the evil ones over there.
Matter of fact I got this sweet little pin that has the American flag and Israeli flag together showing my solidarity. I will stand with them on removing any threats to their existence or hostile actions against them.

All yes one more thing they do have the best Pizza and Bubble gum ice cream in Ashdod Israel two more reasons to Love them..

They have been bombed by the people who used to live there, who were brutally oppressed and kicked out of their homeland, and also by the countries they often send fighter jets and bombs into.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join