It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Connman
Because I`ve been there among them and the surrounding countries. Israel was the one enjoyable place over there that reminded me the most of home. For that I do love them.
Of course I`m only basing this on the belief of seeing is better then reading stuff theory. So no source other then real life.

Funny how the places I`ve been many times there have been bombed by their peace loving neighbors I might add.
Mind you I`m not talking military places but civilian so I won`t buy into they are the evil ones over there.
Matter of fact I got this sweet little pin that has the American flag and Israeli flag together showing my solidarity. I will stand with them on removing any threats to their existence or hostile actions against them.

All yes one more thing they do have the best Pizza and Bubble gum ice cream in Ashdod Israel two more reasons to Love them..

They have been bombed by the people who used to live there, who were brutally oppressed and kicked out of their homeland, and also by the countries they often send fighter jets and bombs into.

So what youre saying is that you wont be happy until the Palestinians have wiped Israel off of the map?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Because I`ve been there among them and the surrounding countries. Israel was the one enjoyable place over there that reminded me the most of home. For that I do love them.
Of course I`m only basing this on the belief of seeing is better then reading stuff theory. So no source other then real life.

Funny how the places I`ve been many times there have been bombed by their peace loving neighbors I might add.
Mind you I`m not talking military places but civilian so I won`t buy into they are the evil ones over there.
Matter of fact I got this sweet little pin that has the American flag and Israeli flag together showing my solidarity. I will stand with them on removing any threats to their existence or hostile actions against them.

All yes one more thing they do have the best Pizza and Bubble gum ice cream in Ashdod Israel two more reasons to Love them..

They have been bombed by the people who used to live there, who were brutally oppressed and kicked out of their homeland, and also by the countries they often send fighter jets and bombs into.

You realize that youre in support of Hamas, who want to wipe Israel off of the map, right?

Do you also realize how hypocritical you sound right now? Calling America/Israel the evil scum of the Earth for using bombs and then supporting the Palestinians right to bomb the Israelis. What a joke!
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Actually after 9/11 there was a comprehensive radiological survey done in New York and there were incredible strong readings coming from the Israeli embassy.

valid source for that claim?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

What people used to live in Tele Aviv that still feel the need to bomb there?
Just like those surrounding countries get with the times. It`s 2012 now Israel has been there a pretty long time and they have no right to take it back even if they did live there whenever that was your speaking of.

Blowing up pubs and restaurants is a cowardly way to fight and breeds hate to their kind. Actually Israel handles it well if you ask me.
Those scum attacked us once and we went in full force wherever we needed to go after them. You know the war on terrorist from 911 of which I speak. Now think if what is happening to Israel happened to the US on a weekly basis. Those countries wouldn`t exist now would they. I`m not all that far from wanting that myself actually watching Israel put up with the crap from them.

I think they have been pretty well restrained after what I seen us do.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Man, one of these threads is bad enough. Yes, both sides have their wrongs, but what is the point in flaring up their problems even more so?

I don't understand, are these made to get people worked up? Any way you see it, it's just going to be a post of division and side taking. You are further fueling their hate for each other. There's no need for this kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

oops cat sent that early.

Couldn`t agree with you more on that

edit on 2/14/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

So what youre saying is that you wont be happy until the Palestinians have wiped Israel off of the map?

What's funny is that neither I nor anybody in Iran ever said this. It is a mistranslation that was promoted by traitors and fifth columnists, who want to sucker America into being used to do Israel's dirty work.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Hamas is the democratically elected government of Palestine. You can claim I am in support of them if you wish, but I do know that Israel is known for attacking America more than Hamas is.

Anyway, please don't conflate America and Israel. I have never called America evil. We have some stupid people here, and politicians and appointees who are dual citizen fifth columnist traitors, which is unfortunate, and we often get used by Israel to do its dirty work because the media is largely pushing the Zionist agenda.

I am also merely pointing out that, lacking armies and tanks and aircraft, the Palestinians resort to the effective tactics of suicide bombing. It's just guerilla warfare, perfectly understandable.
edit on 14-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

What's funny is that neither I nor anybody in Iran ever said this. It is a mistranslation that was promoted by traitors and fifth columnists, who want to sucker America into being used to do Israel's dirty work.

Actually... you did say that....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Actually... you did say that....

Where? Don't be a lair as well as a disinformation peddler.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

It wasn't the Palestinians who attacked us on 9/11 it was the Saudis. We didn't go in after them, we chose to go after the Afghani people, the taliban. You know, the guys we put into power there in the 1980s...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Call them whatever you like but strapping a bomb to your chest and blowing it off in a group of Civilians is a Terrorist in my book. Solves nothing but makes big trouble for those thought to be behind it.

Used to be they would claim such actions now they hide from their dirty work. Suppose it sucks being held accountable for such actions is why. Cowards getting no where.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Call them whatever you like but strapping a bomb to your chest and blowing it off in a group of Civilians is a Terrorist in my book. Solves nothing but makes big trouble for those thought to be behind it.

Used to be they would claim such actions now they hide from their dirty work. Suppose it sucks being held accountable for such actions is why. Cowards getting no where.

So, if you had no army and no heavy weapons would you just allow a superior force to do what it wants with you?

The IRA proved that terrorism can work really well and can in fact be an effective way to fight. Personally I think it's no more cowardly than bombing people with a drone while sipping sodas and eating Big Macs in air conditioned comfort thousands of miles away.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

An effective way to fight?

You disgust me!

Pre planned attacks on civilians who are trying to get on with their daily lives, placing car bombs, pipe bombs, suicide bombs, not in military targets but in public places, that is not fighting that is murdering innocent people.

Terrorism is deplorable and cowardly approach to any "war"

I do forget though there hasn't been any terrorist attacks in Portland has there?
edit on 14-2-2012 by Truth_Hz because: skipped a line

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I love Israel, because apparently if you do not love Israel, you are an anti- semite and a lover of Muslim fundamentalists. It's black and white with no shades of grey. With us or against us. If you are against us, you must be an anti semite.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

An effective way to fight?

You disgust me!

Pre planned attacks on civilians who are trying to get on with their daily lives, placing car bombs, pipe bombs, suicide bombs, not in military targets but in public places, that is not fighting that is murdering innocent people.

Terrorism is deplorable and cowardly approach to any "war"

I do forget though there hasn't been any terrorist attacks in Portland has there?
edit on 14-2-2012 by Truth_Hz because: skipped a line

Of course it is effective. Are you saying it's not?

The idea of an enemy who is willing to kill themselves to attack non combatants is terrifying, and quite a good deterrent. You may think it is deplorable, and I'm sure I agree with you, but it is perfectly rational for the Palestinians who have no regular army. It worked great for the IRA and in fact, during the foundation of Israel radical Jews were attacking innocent British civilians. Chicago mayor Rahm Emmanuel's parents were both members of Irgun, a radical terrorist group that prided themselves on killing hundreds of innocent British civilians.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

What about using bombs from planes and dropping white phosphorus into civillian areas, collectively punishing a whole group of people. Is that not terrifying for those civilians, it induces terror in innocent men women and children

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am most certainly saying it is not effective.. it didn't work for the IRA, it didn't work for Irgun and it hasn't worked as far as I know for any terrorist organisation.

It is merely cold blooded murder of innocent civilians to further a normally skewed political / religious agenda.

Cowardly...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

It is merely cold blooded murder of innocent civilians to further a normally skewed political / religious agenda.

so is dropping bombs and white phosphorus onto civillian areas. I guess if you dont have any planes or bombs or white phosphorus or depleted uranium then blowing yourself up is the only weapon you have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join