It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-second amendment SCOTUS judge robbed by machete wielding intruder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well ain't that just EPIC...

Justice Breyer robbed by machete-wielding intruder at West Indies vacation home

Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding intruder at his vacation home in the West Indies, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said Monday.

What he thinks of the second amendment in the Heller case :

“I can find nothing in the Second Amendment’s text, history, or underlying rationale that could warrant characterizing it as ‘fundamental’ insofar as it seeks to protect the keeping and bearing of arms for private self-defense purposes.”

I wonder if the FOOL changed his stance or if he's big into denial... Let's hope his brain cells rubbed together for some action...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
lol priceless lol Well, you know how the saying goes. When seconds count, the Cops are only Minutes away lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a setup.

Come on, the judge who is against the second ammendment is ironically robbed with a machete? Coincidence? Me thinks not.

Problem-Reaction-Solution at its finest. More and more people start getting "randomly robbed" with machetes and all of the sudden it's a national issue. First, machetes get outlawed. Next up, it's the guns.

This judge will be crying harder for anti-arms legislation in no time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JGibWakes

Or a conspiracy to make him turn his stance on the second amendment to become for it?

That would be neat.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I call BS on this one. His West Indes vacation home? Where no ones around to witness it going down? I doubt the incident even took place. Even if it did, I'm sure this judge ran through this scenario before, "Gee well what if I were to get attacked at my home. What about my protection?"

It just stinks of fabrication to me. Especially with the current events that have been going on (fast and furious, NRA's recent obamas coming after guns statement). I think its them setting the stage.

My first conspiracy spotted in real-time! Don't I get points or something?
edit on 13-2-2012 by JGibWakes because: damn you auto correct

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm surprised the tool didn't have a gun on him to shoot the "machete wielding madman"... if there's one thing that progressieves ALWAYS are it's hypocrites...

It's not that they don't want everyone to not be able to have guns... just those that oppose them and would be willing to use them to defend themselves against progressieve tyrants that seek to oppress them...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now any blade longer than 2" will be considered "Arms".

Better yet, no sharp objects allowed anywhere. Crayons for everyone.

Here are some nice camps we built for you. No one will ever get hurt in here. Would you like some Cool-Aid?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

haha i couldnt have said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Remember kids : machetes don't kill people. Drug-crazed homosexual Nazi bandits released by bleeding hearts into our God-given conservative neighborhoods kill people. So vote Red! Or be chopped dead!

I can see the slogans now....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well ain't that just EPIC...

Justice Breyer robbed by machete-wielding intruder at West Indies vacation home

Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding intruder at his vacation home in the West Indies, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said Monday.

What he thinks of the second amendment in the Heller case :

“I can find nothing in the Second Amendment’s text, history, or underlying rationale that could warrant characterizing it as ‘fundamental’ insofar as it seeks to protect the keeping and bearing of arms for private self-defense purposes.”

I wonder if the FOOL changed his stance or if he's big into denial... Let's hope his brain cells rubbed together for some action...

Of course you omit to mention that his 'home' was actually a holiday home outside the United States, where he might or probably would not have been legally permitted to own a weapon.

Irrelevant?

In any case, whether or not Justice Breyer has voted to uphold federal limits or measures to control the sale of firearms, the 2nd Amendment, barring an amendment enacted by congress, like the other 10 amendments of the bill of rights, goes to the heart of the Constitution in limiting excessive federal power and is thus immune from federal proscription. He might hate it, but there isn't anything he can do about it.

new topics

top topics

join