It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The people we call TPTB, they have it all under their control. They give you the news they want you to have. They choose all of the candidates you can vote for. And most people will buy their goods without question as long as they have an i phone, online movies, reality Tv, and prescription drugs. And let us not forget everlasting unemployment compensation, food stamps forever, and free cell phones. We are no longer, nor will we ever be again, free.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is a must read. It involves real people who paid the ultimate price for trying to expose electronic voting fraud. All sources are solid, and it's the truth.

Forget Anonymous: Evidence Suggests GOP Hacked, Stole 2004 Election

Connell was so scared for his security that he asked for protection from the attorney general, then Attorney General Michael Mukasey. Connell told close friends that he was expecting to get thrown under the bus by the Rove team, because Connell had evidence linking the GOP operative to the scandal and the stolen election, including knowledge of where Rove's missing emails disappeared to. Before he could testify, Connell died in a plane crash.

Source: www.benzinga.com...

The Intriguing Death Of Top GOP Consultant Michael Connell

At 3:31 PM Friday, December 19, Michael L. Connell, a top Internet consultant for the Republican National Committee and for the Bush and McCain presidential campaigns, left Washington from the small airport in College Park, Md. Alone at the helm of a single engine Piper Saratoga, Connell's flight plan anticipated arrival at his hometown Akron-Canton Airport in a little over two hours, at 5:43 PM.

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Edit: Cynically I'll add, don't travel in small planes if you're involved in politics...take the bus.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I always thought it was rigged when the electronic voting system came into play. Still vote, I guess my conscious bothers me if I don't. But I think we're losing ways to get our country back due to the corruption in both parties.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

I always thought it was rigged when the electronic voting system came into play. Still vote, I guess my conscious bothers me if I don't. But I think we're losing ways to get our country back due to the corruption in both parties.

You know every once in a while a conspiracist hits it straight on. But no one listens. Why? What this person says makes total sense. I even visited the sites involved and checked it out myself. Goldman Sachs bought their way into the US voting system. I think we all need to spread the word as much as possible until someone does listen. Newspapers, news stations, etc...

His video starts off a bit slow, but the good stuff is towards the end.

Youtube's 5T4RSCREAM233 Exposes The Corruption of The Online Voting System and it's implications
edit on 13-2-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think the whole system needs to come down. Burn it all! Burn it all to the ground! Then hunt down and eliminate all those responsible for perpetuating the scam!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Unfortunately the media has been doing this fake reporting since the murder of Kennedy. Kenneth and Kevin Collier did a lot to expose it. In the 70's they wrote a book Vote Fraud. Anyone who hasn't heard of them or their work may be interested in further research. They claimed that all the actual election results were stored at the World Trade Center in NY. If that was the case all the evidence is now forever gone. The only way to bring this attention it deserves is not give up on voting. Instead everyone show up in great numbers and prove its rigged. They are counting on the masses to stay home and just throw up their hands.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I'll have to check out "Vote Fraud", thanks. I know it's simple, but what would it take to get fellow citizens polling along with the media, or Edison, or whatever - create an honest, independent company that reports the exit polls results. I have a feeling the first people to prevent that behavior are the first line of this corrupt defense.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
America = america.. world = earth... america.. is not the WORLD! so why do so many americans act this way...
No.. this does not affect me..
I couldnt give a turd about U.S elections... try electing someone with a soul? thats all i say.

You must be oblivious to the fact that Britian is right in there with the US in all the crap pulled around the world.
Explain Libya to me if you can and still keep a straight face. Your Goverment is as corrupt as ours and often times our two nations pull their shannagans hand in hand.
So my friend across the pond you are affected regardless of your denial.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
America = america.. world = earth... america.. is not the WORLD! so why do so many americans act this way...
No.. this does not affect me..
I couldnt give a turd about U.S elections... try electing someone with a soul? thats all i say.

This is really... hmmm narrow minded?

You know, what effect US decisions have on the rest of the world? If not, pleas get yourself a history book. Or watch more news. Or inform yourself about recent conflicts... does not matter if only US conflicts or conflicts where NATO troops are involved... normally both is controlled by US military. Not always in public, but if you read more news, you will recognize it. We live in a globalised world and the USA simply effect everybody.

I am really curious how many people know about the real debts of the USA and know which country pays for the most debts in Europe and the USA... this is the true global player, but the USA are the ones who bragg arround and want to controll the world with military powers.

Btw. if you are still not convinced how the USA will affect a simple life no matter where, inform yourself for example about United Fruit Company and Operation PBSUCCESS....(everybody who does not knoe what this was should inform, this show how much power the lobbies in the USA have)
edit on 13-2-2012 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why do suppose the Democrats are so opposed to voter ID at the polling places? Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
sheeple.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

WRONG..... What happens in the USA eventually affects each and every person on the planet. Case in point; the 2008 financial meltdown / housing crisis is still taking its toll most everywhere, with great emphasis in Greece at the present time.

So it doesn't affect you just YET. But it will probably sooner than later.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

Very Very Wrong my friend ! NZ is pretty much the 52nd or 53rd state of the US when it comes to politics and policy.
Wakey wakey !

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

Originally posted by seachange

I stopped watching after a couple minutes do to extreme stupidity by the Youtube author. You can easily predict the results on an election based on a sample size of 2,300. This is common sense. All the major polling companies regularly make statements about 300 million Americans based on sample sizes of rarely over 3,000 people. This is how statistics works.

There is no hoax, just people making stupid assumptions about polling that are false. The margin of error isn't based on the available maximum sample size. Everyone in statistics knows that. Just because you can get more samples doesn't mean you need to get more samples. The video author of the OP is simply stupid.

There is no hoax.

Correct! Apart from it being 'common' sense.

I watched it to the end. There is only 1 interesting question left (those 8 constituencies that disappeared), but apart from that it's (more or less) simple maths and statistics.

Nowadays 'denying ignorance' seems to mean watching an anti-mainstream video and starring and flagging it....

Oh come on.... confirming a winner before even 1% of a county is reported... that's just plain irresponsible, plain and simple. I don't need stats and mathematics to tell me that. Pull your head out. That's the epitome of being 'ignorant'... of the rest of the 99.8% of each and every county in every state that this process is done as such.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Haha Im a kiwi (New Zealander) and of course what happens in the States is going to effect us. That other guy was from Auckland so that explains alot!! I thought it was strange how little attention Ron Paul seems to get on the news compared to the other candidates because he seems to have such a large following.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The narrator mentions 2 reasons that the media would project the winner so soon, risking exposure of the fraud:
1. Ratings.
2. To give the impression that the media is all-knowing.

IMO he forgot the most important reason: To discourage voters from voting at all. The earlier they project the winner, the more people won't bother to go to the polls. If they project Newt as the winner with only 0.4% of the total vote in, then why should 99.6% of Romney's or Ron Paul's people bother to make the trip to the polls?
edit on 2/14/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Answer to the problem lies in the hands of the people!
Im not saying anything like this clip, but it all starts when People dont feel the Government works anymore!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wasn't this deadly obvious when GWB slid his way into office? For the love of God the twin towers fell at the rate of a controlled demolition and instead of grilling your government and demanding answers about how a handful of saudis could hijack the "Shinning beacon of Freedom on the Hill" for a day of chaos and anarchy, is beyond fathoming. I'm not even gonna start on the clusterf^&* that was the pentagon and WTC7 building. Wasn't it america who had the trillion dollar black defense budget for avoiding just this kind of act of "terrorism"? What's worse is your troops willingly hit the ground in Iraq to remove Hussein( america f*&^ Yeah! ), of course only because they were following orders and are brainf&^$ed enough to do what they are told at the drop of a dime ( like most countries soldiers ). NO "WMD"s in Iraq of course, or probably elsewhere yet( that you don't know of ) for that matter.
Forget about who you want as president( unless Ron Paul is legit about keeping out of other countries business ), the time for action is long gone. The cancer plaguing your nation is terminal and if you haven't realized it by now, then sadly your only in for more heartache. The upper echelon have already made it clear to the rest of the world through your media, that they are chewing at the teeth to make a move on Iran. If history serves as any guide, your country will most likely follow suit on anything they are told to do by Israel and their stance on Iran is quite clear even to the laymen.
Sadly this cancer will spread worldwide as the effects of the mistakes of your fathers and ours will come to light. There is only 1 outcome... All out war( WW3 ) and eventual restructure* out of the chaos,( hmm sounds familiar ) which I wager is what they are trying to bring to fruition. God help us all, because no one else will.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
As American citizens you need to petition the UN
The same way your government acuses other countries of corrupt voting
You have the evidence
Imagine seeing UN inspectors at American voting booths and counting centres

Unless of course that is precisely the goal in all of this. I can't speak for Americans as I'm not one, but I know the last thing I want to see is a bunch of blue helmets on the ground in the U.S monitoring elections (or in my own country for that matter). America doesn't need the U.N to monitor it's elections. All it needs is it's own people to give a damn, and they can solve their problems themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Vote", is alI they want you to do

tick the box to support the system

do not "Vote", repeat, do not "Vote"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join