It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This was just posted to YouTube yesterday and it is very informative. I am not a fan of the Vatican or Rome but they use the video to prove their point... Shocking proof it's all a scam as many ATSrs have claimed for a long time!
What do you think? Should we bother voting with all the fraud going on now with Ron Paul voters and his Campaign.

Well, it's official I think, America cannot come back via the Ballot Box...
edit on 13/2/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Dangit I thought I had Political Conspiracies up when I posted this. can a MOD repost this where it belongs please. Sorry...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Plausable evidence here and not the first of it's kind to surface. We are ineed most likely being taken for yet another ride done HOPE Lane.

And so the march towards less fredoms will continue.
THe choice we currently have to chose from on the REP pool is weak. Yes Ron P, has some good policies but not al of them can get him ther either. I will vote be it an empty rock throw or actually counted. It's one of my few choices. We as a country are going to have to band together and fight the legeslation being written against our fredom , one Bill at a time and, that is where we can apply preasure. Otherwise we are on a runaway train.
My /2cents

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Two words, Electoral College. Been saying it for many years that it's all B.S. but people don't want to listen. My friend worked at a military base and he said some of the people there didn't even know what The Electoral College was. Our votes don't count, never did. They are just the popular vote, which doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good find OP ... just finished watching.

I must say ... overall, it made me REALLY sad... and the computer programmers testimony under oath is completely horrifying.

+47 more 
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

LoL ok so it does not affect you cause your not an American you say? Perhaps you might think different about that knowing that the most powerful country in the world is completely corrupted, So dont complain later when these Corrupted American leaders come to your homeland and start a war to strip miner all its natural resources.

When is boils right done to it we are all human, And borders should not determine if you choose to involve yourself in a crime you see happening right in front of your eyes.

Those very words ( IT NOT MY PROBLEM ) is the very reason we are all dealing with this B.S. now, and the Powers that run this know Most common people all over this Globe dont want get involved.

Evil begets Evil, Live and die bye the gun, Your Governments corruption ends when THE PEOPLE SAY IT"S DONE!

link   

S&F.. !

the very reason I don't vote for anything, it's all rigged............ALL of it, not just the presidential one either.. back in 2008, RP SHOULD have won by a landslide..

but, the networks got to him first and he folded under pressure.. $$$$$ was NEVER an issue.......

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

Of course it does !
Ask the Iraqi citizens whether or not them being American affected them !
This affects everybody due to the US foreign policies and their military bases which are all over the globe.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

But that aint the problem my friend. The Electoral College should be bound by the States vote tally. But they aint counting the votes so it doesn't matter about the Electoral College if they rig the election. There guy or gal wins the popular vote and therefore the Electoral College also follows. We must stop the vote fraud and I liked star somethings response, while we are at it fight one bill at a time. SOPA and PIPA are already back under new bills we need to protect the internet or this is done for us.

StayAlert1 response it was, good one!
edit on 2/13/2012 by theindependentjournal because: o name StayALert! correctly

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just went through all the replies I got so far and I think they are all excellent, save the it don't apply to me. I understand the thought they have but I think the other poster responded to that already too. The programmer testimony is old I had it in my archives when it came out right after the fiasco in Florida in 2000. Now that Florida Voting Machine that they used to rig an election makes more sense doesn't it than a lowly congressman and all that fraud... I recall Florida was a battle state in 2000 was it not???

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I see your point. Things are definitely getting interesting. I need to check up on the latest news and see whats going on with the voter fraud scandal. I heard a bit about it before. Is anyone being held accountable?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
the voting system should be overhauled.

each state should get 1 vote towards the presidential nomination.

the winner of each state gets one vote. so in the end it would take a 26 state vote to win the presidency.

much simpler and much fairer. that way americans don't have a repeat of 2000 where one state held so much power.
edit on 13-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

Well to answer your question bluntly - NO! Who is gonna hold the PTB responsible and the Media and the graft through and through? But it's not even about counting the votes, which this surly is but even if hey counted every vote by every American and truly reported them you still have one problem most times and maybe this time too we shall see.

They don't give us a real actual choice. You can have this Republican who is owned by powerful people and corporations or this Democrat who is owned by the same damn people and Corporations. So while the voting count issue is huge and voter fraud, particularly with Dr. Paul in this hunt.There needs to be a REAL CHOICE on the ballot. People need to run in their local elections, people reading this should and start making the changes locally and then move on to the State and the fed...

It's all rigged. They don't give you a real choice then they don't count your vote for their stooges anyways and give you who they wanted all along. Then they tell you on CNN and FOX that the vote was counted and America has spoken. The hell we have but I hope we do soon or we may lose the ability too...

Thanks for the repsonses.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Great video! Star for you (flag if I could figure out how).

I stopped following my parents liberal lead a long time ago and stopped voting the lesser of two evils.
I argue with them about how the elections are rigged and they simply don't get it. Some of my friends are so angry about the situation in the US now that they keep complaining they want to leave the country. But what will this accomplish? This is everyone's issue, the entire planet, but yes the solution ought to begin with ending the current electorate process and ending the computerized ballot.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
Great video! Star for you (flag if I could figure out how).

On the left column on top and bottom of the thread it says FLAG IT.

Some of my friends are so angry about the situation in the US now that they keep complaining they want to leave the country. But what will this accomplish? This is everyone's issue, the entire planet, but yes the solution ought to begin with ending the current electorate process and ending the computerized ballot.

I agree the best soultion is fixing the problems and taking back our Country but I aint so sure the American Idol Dancing with the Stars watching public will join us and they are great in number. I myslef am planning on purchasing land in Costa Rica this year for an eventual get the hell out of here moves. As Dr. Ron Paul said in one of the debates, I don't want them to build a fence because I am afraid it won't be to keep people out but keep us IN!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

When I was only a 100 years old, (in the late 70's), exit polling was out and out illegal and vehemently shunned by everyone. An exit poll asks people to relate their privately cast vote to a public survey taker outside the building and could influence them to respond differently than they actually voted. You add in the locale of the "poll", the influence of the pollster and there is no surety of getting an accurate estimate. Especially if they poll the rich elder republicans say instead of anywhere else. Randomly selected, bah.

The biggest crime was announcing the results of exit polls while the voting was still going on (which did happen on occasion) and there were uproars about it all to often. Nothing was to influence the manual count of all those personally present voters who took the time to go down there and punch holes in paper with little pegs attached to chains. Each voting station was monitored and guarded by volunteers form the community and never was there heard anything like fraud. If that word had come up, there might be the trouble of a recount or actual revote.

Nowadays anything goes it seems. Projections by all the media outlets from same source "surveys", software programs tallying electronic votes, and cries from everywhere of fraud make this a useless exercise.
I stopped voting after I realized that voting didn't seem to change any thing really. Becoming slowly worse and worse and that leaders in politics, industry and finance were just using our ignorance and tax dollars to play us and the rest of the world down the line. Here we are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
America = america.. world = earth... america.. is not the WORLD! so why do so many americans act this way...
No.. this does not affect me..
I couldnt give a turd about U.S elections... try electing someone with a soul? thats all i say.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
so why do so many americans act this way...

America is the shining beacon of Freedom on the hill. It's hated by many for various reasons.

It hasn't been completely co-opted but we're well on our way to being destroyed.

No.. this does not affect me..
I couldnt give a turd about U.S elections...

Do you think Obama's actions have affected you in any way since 2008???

Think really hard now.

try electing someone with a soul? thats all i say.

We're doing that this year. It's not our fault if the election results are fraud.

As for the OP, excellent find. Look for [color=gold]Black Box Voting if you haven't seen it already.

Also, [color=gold]Hacking Democracy.

Find out about [color=gold]Bev_Harris

Personally, after voting in small town America in the 2008 election (choices were paper or plastic),

I was inspired to develop an even better than paper or plastic voting system. That will be in a separate OP.

Probably after the 2012 Election Fraud Wars are over.

edit on 2·13·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... I can!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Glad you pointed that out for us. WHATS YOUR POINT? Next time something happens in New Zealand I'll be sure to inform every one on the thread that I'm an American, and that I don't care what happens unless it happens in America.
edit on 13-2-2012 by spiderbadarse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join