It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Hmmm.. Perhaps i was being Naive.
Sorry it was early.. Im not a morning person.

But you see its not really that important to us outsiders because we cant vote for change..(not as if it would make a difference anyway) we sit and watch as the US time and time again get let down by people i can only describe as Crooks disguised in suits with pre-written speeches.. i do not dislike america.. i love alot about your country.. there's countless wonderful people i know from there.. But i feel as if a huge dark shadow lingers over you all. I do wish you all well!

We are all connected. If it's happening here, you can bet it will be happening there, if it isn't already.

When Australia approved the Carbon Tax, I knew it was only a matter of time when the US would too.

The same secret cabal runs the English-speaking countries of the world (at the very least). The New World Order will become more apparently global. They've only had the last 100 years to work out their plans, it's been slow so far, but their pace is accelerating.

We will know all is lost when they are so sure of their power they no longer bother to hide their machinations.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think the statistical arguement is valid. I am only just now taking an intro to statistics class and we are about to cover this topic of what constitutes a valid sample size for making a conclusion within a certain percentage of certainty (75%, 95%, 99%). It seems possible that adding the exit poll data to the already reported data, one could make a valid projection with some degree of certainty even if only .45% of the votes are analyzed. Of course, it all depends on how the samples were collected, like if the exit polls were random enough or not.

The hoax to me seems more like the topic of the electoral college system. If I vote for a certain candidate A for president, but the state ends up with more votes for the other candidate B. The electoral college will likely put its votes for the candidate B. When that happens my vote for candidate A was essentially nullified. This seems to me as a type of disenfranchisement. It would be the same as if I voted directly for candidate B like all the others in my state. How then is my vote counted?
This method of voting really seems to create a lot of division amongst the states and can even underrepresent minority groups of significant size. Imagine your state votes 51 to 49% in favor of a candidate A. The state would apply the electoral college votes to that candidate A. While leaving practically half of the state's voters without an influence on the outcome. Imagine that happening in every state!
This is why I believe it's so important to not register with either party because your party line vote isn't the one which will influence the outcome. It's those people who are Undecided or Independent, those are the ones on whom every politician is spending so much money to get their vote. If you are a registered Republican, your party has already counted your vote, and if you are a republican in a very democrat leaning state, then your party has already written off your vote.

Even though the popular vote is tallied up, it's really the electoral votes which elect the president, and if your state is typically either Red or Blue, then your vote may not end up counting at all. How's that for a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well made video. I knew something was up with all this BS. But nothing's gonna get done since the general public really don't care. Have you ever brought up this subject of our elections being rigged? People will look at you all crazy. I'm getting sick and tired of this general public.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

After reading his comment I was going to say the exact same thing you said to "chr0naut"
then as I scrolled down I saw yours, so you saved me some time of writing, to an ignorant
person who thought he was being funny(?) or smart(?) idk.. But the point of this post
is to say i'm glad someone said it before me so I know more people know the truth is
it DOES affect everyone. Slowly but surely.

To the OP, nice find hopefully this video gets alot of views and more and more people
actually start to understand the corruption here.. which is very sad and dumb.
I know this video alone wont affect too many people but maybe just maybe it can
start more videos and more info to the people everywhere and someday we can all unite
like we should and overcome this 1 percent! Sadly that is very difficult and possibly only
a dream...
I wish I could know what our (USA) leaders are doing rite this very moment
and what else there plotting. lol.

Why can't things just be rite and we all just live happily ever after!!
(kidding of course that could never happen)
I guess people would just be to bored and evil would arise once again..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by countnemo
The best solution is in my opinion to allow states to govern themselves. Once states get independent it becomes easier for corruption to be rooted out and for citizens to call their leaders to account.National decisions would be arrived at through a inter state vote too. Any attempt by the national government to override a states' independence would be illegal plain and simple and would be met with resistance to the last. The most vehement opposition would probably be from the leaders of each state who would naturally be opposed to the idea of their power being usurped.

Every conspiracist should pursue a career in international relations or government and politics if s/he wants to make any realy difference. We can march all we want but noone is listening to us.Change must come from within the government itself

Gee, didn't some Southern states try that back in 1859 or 1860?

It didn't end well for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh come on.
we all know it makes no difference who gets voted in.
the powers that be run ever thing.

maybe long ago. the president did run most of the show.
but now the president is just for show!

the only way to save it all is to come up
with a totally new way to run things.

first the president and ALL in government
employees should get the minimum wage.
but all expenses paid. open for all to see.

All government officials should only be in power for 4 years.
and a close watch should be kept on their bank for life.
and open for anyone to look it over.

there are still so people who are patriotic.
and they would do this for their country.

I think each stat should have its own president.
and They are the High council.
But you ALL like the corrupt way it is.

edit on 13-2-2012 by buddha because: aliens made me do it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

Originally posted by chr0naut reply to post by theindependentjournal

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

post by skonaz
Of course it does ! Ask the Iraqi citizens whether or not them being American affected them ! This affects everybody due to the US foreign policies and their military bases which are all over the globe.

Ouch....
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here are some lyrics from Steppenwolf's song Monster. It should sum it all up, and this was back in the 70's!

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of Kingdom and pope

Like good Christians some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands, to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And till the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end

While we bullied, stole and bought a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The Blue and Grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war was over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has its share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But its protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

The spirit was freedom and justice
And its keepers seemed generous and kind
Its leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
Now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'

The cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole world's got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner we can't pay the cost

'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'

America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Well, our foreign policy does certainly affect you regardless of what country you live in. The same people rigging these elections are enacting many of the violent policing actions across the planet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't find it hard to believe you could make a fairly accurate prediction if you exist polls were samplings from the different districts throughout the state.
What really surprised me though was that all of the news sources were using the same sample group. But again I guess that is not the bizarre once I think about it.
Imagine coming out of a voting booth, and being presented with the option of doing an exit poll with three or four different groups, representing different news organizations. Talk about a mess.
So it does makes sense that a single company would offer analysis to all the different organizations.

That doesn't mean voting isn't still rigged, but I think once you apply some common-sense you can at least see why it is not surprising certain things are the way they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Because people don't lie under oath right ? Good actor ? Everything on this site must face the utmost scrutiny in order to even be considered as proof of anything... everything that is .... except the stuff that supports the conspiracy of choice . Those items, videos, pdf files, etc they are always taken at face value. I'm not saying that this is the case here I just think that support material needs to be given the same careful consideration as every other item offered as proof. In all fairness that is.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
C'mon America, you can't have that human garbage excuse for a presidential candidate Mitt I'm rich so screw the poor Romney can you? The bloke is a triple A grade asshole.

I don't really have any real reason to post on this thread but exponents of capitalism such as MR would end up screwing your country, He's a tax dodger who does not care about the Rich and Does not care about the poor [sic]

He cares about where the biggest proportion of votes come from??????

Do you really want to put your faith into a such a despicable human being, if is is in fact a human?

I'm an outsider so you don't have to listen to me but you must ask yourself "Can you trust a dodgy rich twat with the keys to the whitehouse? " I know it doesn't affect me in ref to the American political system on the surface but in time hell probably blow the world up or something stupid because he's on a huge ego trip.

Mitt Romney = Wrong-un on every level.

He could be third anti christ for all we know.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
reply to post by chr0naut

LoL ok so it does not affect you cause your not an American you say? Perhaps you might think different about that knowing that the most powerful country in the world is completely corrupted, So dont complain later when these Corrupted American leaders come to your homeland and start a war to strip miner all its natural resources.

When is boils right done to it we are all human, And borders should not determine if you choose to involve yourself in a crime you see happening right in front of your eyes.

Those very words ( IT NOT MY PROBLEM ) is the very reason we are all dealing with this B.S. now, and the Powers that run this know Most common people all over this Globe dont want get involved.

Evil begets Evil, Live and die bye the gun, Your Governments corruption ends when THE PEOPLE SAY IT"S DONE!

In the 90's every attemt to do that very thing was impossible for any country. Because America, i mean USA had that attitude " We made the a-bomb and when to the moon so who the fck do you think you are"

And after 911 the walls just got closer and that was the time this underground communication started to rise beyond channels at irc.

But whatever we say we are always too different. Doesnt matter if we are from Rio or Helgelandskysten.

But still we try. Because yes it involves everyone.

But here is the main problem you know is right. What about thinking of the terrible situation in Syria or unveiling the fcked situation China really has become. The land with a former leader that under his regime killed over 70 million people. 24 million in two years back in the start of Maos regime.

There are others. Other problems where the people need outside help. But still we focuse on UR country.
Most countries has the same type of corruption. The only difference is how apparent it is and the size of the problem.

Its like tha fact that we live in 2012 and people still argue that the world will end as we know it in months from now.But few seem to do more than write about it.

The people always have the power. But the state and the rulers can make it so that it looks like there are boundaries trough laws. Still if everyone did stand up this would be very little to nothing of help.

We are either too afraid or just very ignorant.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

Your living in the UK so how on earth can you say you dont care about the US elections - especially with cameron as prime minister , I mean have you not noticed that american foreign policy quickly becomes UK foreign policy as well ?

after the UK general elections the US elections should be the only one your concerned with - if your concerned about were your country and the world is heading at all that is.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Which of these presidential wannabe morons do you trust to be given access to the nuclear football.

These rich twats have rigged the US political system so that only the elite of society get to represent your country and mine.

Lets just hope that whichever one of these power hungry non entities get voted in that they don't drag my country into yet more misery in the form of a pox ridden war that your country is so addicted to. Don't get me wrong I'm not anti America, in fact I love her, we are irrefutably inseparable and bound by fear to follow you all to hell.

I'll be interested to see which one of these idiots gets to play with the nuclear football, you know? the big red button in a briefcase.

Isn't it funny that democracy only reaches the borders of Zimbabwe and Syria? Maybe it because they don't have any oil?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I guess now the biggest problem I have with this is wondering what role Ron Paul ACTUALLY plays in all of this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

well said

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Again, if it's a conspiracy, how many people know? Why havent these people said anything? Are entite news agencies 'in on it'?

It's totally legit to ask how news agencies can determine winners and losers with less than 1% of the vote in. Totally get that. The only real question is will you, the royal you, accept the honest answer, or continue to chase the rabbit down the hole.

1). Ron Paul has been polling in the high single digits and low teens for, essentially, the whole race. His results are entirely predictable, unless the pollsters (and all those responding to them) are 'in on it'.

2). Extensive polling across the entire state for weeks before the first vote is cast. What this polling indicates is that certain counties tend to "go" for certain candidates. Really, only few counties are up for grabs. Meaning, the candidates, pollsters and those that read them, know far in advance where the trends are, which counties are solidly behind which candidate & which counties it's going to come down to, to decide the election. That's the recall answer. Or, you can follow the rabbit further down the hole.

3). Statistical modeling plays a large factor in predicting the above. Decades and decades of statistical modeling tells us about the past & informs us on the *most likely* future. See above. I said most likely; not definitive outcomes. Most often, these are right - sometimes, quite wrong.

4). The desire to be "first" with the news pressures news organizations to take risks. Clearly, the data indicated just a few, perhaps even just one, county would (based in all the above) *probably* decide the election. As soon as they had those votes counted, they took a risk & called it.

like you, I think they called it too early; statistical modeling or not.

These are the answers. Not perfect but, there you go. What you, the royal you, decide to do with this information, is entirely up to you. Believe it, don't believe it; I don't care.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
First off, the multiparty system in America is a bunch of crap and needs to be done away with. Second, we are the United States of America. Why not abolish the current state system and have the whole country governed by one truly citizen elected government. By this I mean a government where the people would elect a governing board to run the country through there vote. Do away with the electoral collage system and make the peoples vote count. The electoral collage was devised so to make smaller states on par with larger states back when the country was formed. There would be no state governments, just a government of the people, by the people, and for the people that would consist of say 20 elected officials that work for the people. We would also have the right to remove one or all of these officials if they were or are not doing what they were elected to do. All new laws would not be voted on by the house and senate, but by all people registered to vote. If the people did not like the new law it would be rejected. Any one could suggest a new law and not just the politicians

We want America as the new country name would be to be able to decide what is best for there country and not as it is being done today by a bunch of elite individuals. The United States of America needs to change ad grow up. We are using a system developed in the 1700's and it is about time for change. We need to stand up and take back our nation before the current political system runs it into the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join