It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

I will write in Ron Paul for what good it does, I person one vote, the way it should be.
As Thomas Jefferson stated, big Government is no good, just money suckers, all the lobbyist shout be taken out and shot, they are scum anything for money.

Most of the politicians are attorneys, professional lyres, Once they get elected all their promises go out the window, the great black hope Obama has he come thru one even one promise, and then he laughs about it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Everyone I know supports Ron Paul, and I didn't do anything to convince them.

Yeah, its rigged. The american people are smart enough to know Ron Paul is the only honest one.

Rigged game.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

Originally posted by seachange
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I stopped watching after a couple minutes do to extreme stupidity by the Youtube author. You can easily predict the results on an election based on a sample size of 2,300. This is common sense. All the major polling companies regularly make statements about 300 million Americans based on sample sizes of rarely over 3,000 people. This is how statistics works.

There is no hoax, just people making stupid assumptions about polling that are false. The margin of error isn't based on the available maximum sample size. Everyone in statistics knows that. Just because you can get more samples doesn't mean you need to get more samples. The video author of the OP is simply stupid.

There is no hoax.

Correct! Apart from it being 'common' sense.

I watched it to the end. There is only 1 interesting question left (those 8 constituencies that disappeared), but apart from that it's (more or less) simple maths and statistics.

Nowadays 'denying ignorance' seems to mean watching an anti-mainstream video and starring and flagging it....

And then labelling anyone who disagrees with the contrived "conspiracy" as a CIA/NATO agent working for the Illuminati

My jaw hit the deck when I found myself watching predictions based on exit polls. Which surprise surprise come very close to the actual result. It really does make you wonder if anyone who has replied to this thread has watched an election programme! And as far as knowing a modicum of statistics is concerned well......i think we head into wacky backy territory there tainted by the conspiracy that is "science".

(PS I was expecting John Snow to pop up with his swingometer but then realised it was a US election
)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is not about who gets elected, Romney, Santorum or Paul. This is about YOUR American vote. This affects voting in your city, county, state and federal elections. At this point all I can say is I don't care who we vote for, only that our vote counts! I do not want our votes thrown out, cast aside, flipped in a computerized device or just disregarded.

Voting is an American priviledge and right. I have been contacting my congressman, the states attorney general and the elections commitee for years - they just refer me to each other like its a game to them. If I thought the UN would help (:lol
I'd contact them. America is screwed.

Thankfully, there was only one shill posting so far. How many of you will take his/her advice and go back to sleep? I'm not. This is important.

How many would be willing to have an open vote? Go into a polling place, verify who you are and that you are voting at the correct precinct, and put your vote on the wall for everyone to see. I would.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

The point is not, "Oh, you noobs need to learn statistics."

The point is that winners are stated long before the actual statistics have been gathered. So, with

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well number of voters almost exceeds population here in Croatia. Not to mention that dead people can vote too.

This is world wide scam I would say. Everyone is responsible for letting this happen...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not to honk my own horn, but you ALL, really should watch the documentary on my thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread title is
"Vote Fraud is as American as Apple Pie".
This is so important that i think it should be viral....

The elections of other free countries i believe are likewise corrupted....but nowhere quite like America is the system so easily tampered with.....
Great thread OP!
S&F!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have lived in America all of my 38 years. Since I was 18 I have voted for the best man who I thought would bring out the Best in the people and its Country.

Now that I am all grown up and see our Government officials for who they are I realize the person who gets into office has been elected way before by the members of the Elite. Who has the most money and the best b.s. talk? That is who wins. WE the PEOPLE have NO say so whatsoever! They just make us THINK we are casting a vote when in reality...we have no say.

America will fall because of the way she has been lead. This is sooo sad because when I am gone...my seeds will suffer immensely I'm afraid.

The PEOPLE of the United States of America NEED to take this Country back and the ONLY way to do it is to over throw them in mass numbers. A revolt is the only way we can win and get a voice back. What else could bring about change????

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am still mourning my friends death but I was emailed this clip and thought it went well with this Topic. As I stated in one of my responses I think the election fraud is huge but they give us false choices usually to start with. Which is why Dr. Paul is a huge problem for them. This is a the Clip of Judge Napolitano's speech on Fox Business before he was fired, I think I know why he was fired do you? FOX aint having no TRUTH on their Network!

If it didnt work LINK

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Using exit polls to predict the results of elections is nothing new. If the polling is done correctly (with a representative sample) of voters in a state, then it can give a good indication of how the results will turn out. News organizations have been using smaller, and smaller, sample sizes in order to give quicker predictions. Every news channel wants to be first to declare the winner, and their predictions have gotten riskier as a result.

This doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy or that the primary/caucus was a hoax. It just means that news agencies are willing to cut corners to be the first to make an announcement. This is stupidity and greed, but not necessarily a conspiracy.
edit on 13-2-2012 by TopDogCynic because: clean up

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yah know.. really.. ever since 4th grade I known that voting for president had to have a massive loop hole. Well, this guy definitely hit the nail on the head. I've always thought like how would anybody know who vote for who on a cumulative scale? It's all done privately. This guy figured in math and lousy mistakes from the media.

Anybody who really thought the system was trustworthy is really nave.

S&F

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ohhhhh come on, guys. Haven't any of you ever taken a basic course in statistics? Im no defender of the msm, but I will defend mathematics and reason, and their exit poll numbers that they showed are perfectly reasonable.

Given the population of around 60000 voters, their sample size (exit polls) will give you 99% confidence in your results with roughly a 2.5% confidence interval.

The real problem is much more dire than vote rigging: people are actually brainwashed to the point that they would vote for guys like Mitt or Newt.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

well trust me, It does !

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Shocked at all the trolls claiming that because they aren't American this doesn't effect them. I'm Canadian and I can assure you, the fate of the worlds most powerful nation and the last (and dying) bastion of freedom is of concern to this entire world.

Let me ask those of you who think this doesn't effect you a question: Who do you think keeps China in check? The Russians? The EU? Don't make me laugh. People have so much hate for America that they can't see the forest through the trees. You have to understand that no matter where you live in the world, your fate and the fate of your nation is tied closely to the fate of the U.S.A. Nobody likes the fact the U.S has become the world police and seem to be a tool of the global elite. But trust me, many Americans hate it just as much as you do. They KNOW their country was founded on principles of freedom and justice, and they are just as ticked off at what their "leaders" are doing as you are. So yes, it DOES effect you and you should be extremely concerned when the worlds #1 superpower has seemingly been hijacked and is suffering from what seems to be an illusory "democracy" which is actually run by bankers and globalist scum.

Let me just say in solidarity with my freedom loving brothers down south: Not all of us are blind to what the U.S is SUPPOSED to be, and those of us around the world who can see what is going on the U.S today stand with the American PEOPLE and with the cause of freedom and justice. The fate of your country is in your hands and you are the only one's that can change it. The elite aren't just going to leave willingly. They have too much money and power to ever give it up peacefully. I wish you all luck in these dark times. God bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'm not an American, it really doesn't affect me.

Yes it does mate. Maybe not directly, but it will affect the world - including you and me, even though we are not Americans. The decisions of a president has a huge impact.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh my god your right!!!
"We can sort out all the worlds problems through ATS"

I dont think this thread is going to get you very far when in comes to electing the "RIGHT" president
Specialy when your ranting at me... how are you helping anyone by doing that..
But if you have been readng this thread properly you would also see that my point is...

Its not really that important to us outsiders because we cant vote for change..(not as if it would make a difference anyway)

This thread dosent apply to everyone.. Im in Europe.. What can we do to help you? And how does this effect us?
I think what will be.. will be.. TPTB run the show.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is no question in my mind as to whether or not our voices and the voices of the public at large have been muted. Cudos to the OP for posting what I perceive as one of the best comprehensive videos I've seen to date in regard to election fraud.

So the only real question is, what is to be done to change this reality to one that truelly represents the voice of the people.

I fear that the likes of Ron Paul will have shuffled off this mortal coil long before another like him steps up with the full weight of the people behind them(man or woman) before this attrocity changes.

Far too many people sucked into the rhetoric for it to happen anytime soon.

Calgon, where are you when we need you most?

edit on 13-2-2012 by twohawks because: mispell

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I just went through all the replies I got so far and I think they are all excellent, save the it don't apply to me. I understand the thought they have but I think the other poster responded to that already too. The programmer testimony is old I had it in my archives when it came out right after the fiasco in Florida in 2000. Now that Florida Voting Machine that they used to rig an election makes more sense doesn't it than a lowly congressman and all that fraud... I recall Florida was a battle state in 2000 was it not???

And of course, "rumor" has it that Dubya Bush stole both elections (2000 & 2004). Didn't some people show how it was done in Ohio in 2004 (Ohio was the turning point state).

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And Ohio just happens to be the home state of.... Edison Research.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopDogCynic
[

Using exit polls to predict the results of elections is nothing new. If the polling is done correctly (with a representative sample) of voters in a state, then it can give a good indication of how the results will turn out. News organizations have been using smaller, and smaller, sample sizes in order to give quicker predictions. Every news channel wants to be first to declare the winner, and their predictions have gotten riskier as a result.

This doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy or that the primary/caucus was a hoax. It just means that news agencies are willing to cut corners to be the first to make an announcement. This is stupidity and greed, but not necessarily a conspiracy.
edit on 13-2-2012 by TopDogCynic because: clean up
_

Can you tell me how the sand tastes down there where your head seems to be.

The moment electronic voting came on the scene, voter fraud was inevitable

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join