It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UKLionheart

Dammit - somebody beat me to this!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by freedoomofspeech12

LOL... reminded me of the episode where kanye west tries to get the "fish sticks" joke

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

FAV!

You beat me to it ..I was gonna do the something!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

FAV!

You beat me to it ..I was gonna do the something!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know.... I'm always the guy who becomes the downer on all this stuff, among others, but In your head it must of sounded cool and made some semblance of sense,

BUT as you put it down on paper it became psychobabble. I don't even know where to start, aw never mind, I don't have time, As You Were, Carry on...........

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? This is insanely ridiculous. I hope this entire thread is being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by metalholic
I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Uh... ummm... yeah... Ok....

Well, let's get right to it, then!

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

Translation: Fun With Words. English words. Words which are not native to any of the areas of origin in the fun with words games above. Making a string of English words out of a string of Greek words doesn't demonstrate any actual correlation of meanings between the two...

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If... ! If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses on the ground. It sad, perhaps TOO sad, that this notion makes far more sense, in a twisted sort of way, than the above gibberish. If we are all vibrating wavelengths.... well, never mind, because we're not. Since we're not, the rest is meaningless, and if... if we were the rest would still be meaningless, with no connection or correlation.

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

Another "if"... with the same results A non connecting non-sequitur mishmash of meaningless words follows "if".

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

We ARE all stardust. An exploding star didn't create our universe, and no one named "Enki" created me, though. Enki is an ancient deity who has either died or gone into retirement at the Old Gods Home. The last letter I wrote him was returned unopened, so he may be dead by now.

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat.

Nope. We know no such thing. Stars are nothing of the sort.

When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

Nope, not gonna touch that section. If speaks for itself, and begs for a Freudian analysis.

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

I'm not at all sure where that came from, or whether it was actually intended to have any sort of real meaning. If you eat rye bread, you should always check it for ergot fungus. It can cause symptoms similar to this.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Fundamental flaw in this theory: there is no sound in space. Thereis no medium to carry sound in space. No one can even hear a fart in space.

Any questions?

Yes, but only one: How does one question gibberish without himself speaking gibberish?

'

edit on 2012/2/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

sorry, I'm pressed for time, but this poster said what I was thinking pretty much.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Yes I think that they call the predecessor language of Sanskrit and Sumerian "Proto-African" language (I'm not a language expert or an anthropologist).

I favor Phoenician as a precursor language for the Sumerian and other Semitic languages.

The Phoenicians were also noted sailors and traders and could have spread their culture and language far afield, so India, Africa and Europe are possible too.
Dont get me started on Prehistory ill be sat here with grim reaper shadows under my eyeballs refusing sleep.There are a few Phoenician place names in Cornwall and some very interesting Phoenician epigraphic evidence in Scotland.And dont know how much credibility is in the link between the Kassites (not a million miles from Sumer) and the Cassiteride islands (Britain) .Anyway dead interesting stuff ive got enough Archaeological,Prehistory.Culture,Mythological pdf ebooks to sink a battleship.

And yet you haven't saw through the deceptions and confusion to put them together. What good are having all the books in the world if you don't understand them.
How you are allowed to carry on with this Troll carnival I'm amazed, we are up to 8 pages.Again i have to correct you as have many others,DONT CONFUSE IN THIS INSTANCE NOT UNDERSTANDING with my NOT USING my books.And actually its "And yet you haven't 'SEEN' not 'SAW' through the deceptions....................."(Until you grasp a basic command of the grammar of your own language stay away from other languages more so archaic languages. The whole forte of this thread is distortion,confusion and most of all PRESUMPTION by you.Your failure to address questions sidetrack replies,fudge issues leaves me with only one conclusion your being intentionally antagonistic for what ends i don't know,and quite frankly don't care, the mods must be charitable on ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell! We are all star dust.

Something I was shown during meditation..... but Earth, in fact physical existence is no Hell, it's your classroom. Would you give a child a grenade

Life is a process of regeneration and learning for all fallen energies.... Stardust/Carbon the final fallen form for a star which we use on our journey back to whence we came.

Physical being the end at the very beginning.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just read more or less 10 pages of people coming on here and sh#tting on my dude over here. I thought that when people came on here they would leave all (Well not all 8D) their pre conceived notions of the "Real World" behind. I actually made an account and stopped lurking for this exact purpose, people aren't coming on here to learn they're coming on here with their programmed minds and "logical" arguments simply to dispute. Let me ask you guys something; you see all of these "facts" you'e learnt have you actually made them factual to yourself or have you simply accepted those who are providing you with these facts?

The only reason i side with the OP is because i look around my environment and SOMETHING IS WRONG. People on fertile land can't feed themselves, people on arid land DON'T MOVE they'd rather die, you walk around the streets and walk past more or less yourself and don't even say hi, people spending their whole lives working for an entity which doesn't advance humanity and only profits in materialistic ways (much like a parasite) losing time with their families etc.

The world is BROKEN and here comes a dude with an alternate view and like the programmed pack of hyenas you all come on here savaging him and attempting to discredit what you can't understand by assassination of character; "have you ever been diagnosed as a schizophrenic?"

Whats wrong with you lot? I will admit that the OP needs to go back to the basics, this sh#t is like picking up a book in the middle of story, go back to the Genesis of your argument/statement.

Oh and P.S. if a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound? There are no air particles in space so there is no sound? Wrong, there is there is just no medium to transfer the vibrations (which sound basically is) to your vibration decoders (ears). It doesn't mean there is no sound, If i am incorrect in this matter please cure my ignorance.

What a long post a little late but hello ATS and thank you all for making up this (mostly) beautiful community.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

What i don't understand is that all your words are in English. When the original bible was written it was not in english so your post makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Have you read through the thread all you have to do is apply the Sumerian key to our language and you unlock the grand scheme of things.

Why our language?.........does your code work with other languages?

Chinese? Japanese? Arabic?.......if so, show me.

And you keep banging on how you have "proven" this.........doesn't actually mean you have proven anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You sound almost exactly like one of my friends, and he is a paranoid schizophrenic with a god-complex. So let me ask you: Are you a paranoid schizophrenic with a god-complex?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i got one that'll help. great american past time is baseball. what do you eat at baseball games? hot dogs. two words hot and dog. hot is hell, and dogs are plural for cerberus. aww hell, you get my point lol. youre just adding up words.
edit on 13-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: missspelled.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
i got one that'll help. great american past time is baseball. what do you eat at baseball games? hot dogs. two words hot and dog. hot is hell, and dogs are plural for cerberus. aww hell, you get my point lol. youre just adding up words.]

Dude your looking at it the wrong way. You obviously didn't use the Sumerian language key.....

edit on 13/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This post was a wonderful first thread of the morning... Thank you for the chuckle.

Though it seems like you are convicted of this as truth - and I can see why - it doesn't resonate within me the same way it does you it would seem.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i found something else.
b or at orbat orbit. you orbit something is round. like going around bases. baseball, wow, didnt have to use my super sumerian decoder ring either.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What no comet or asteroid mentioned? So when is your prediction for the apocalypse?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
foul ball

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

This one made me burst into laugther in the middle of the office. I am not sure if the OP and I have the same definition of a worm hole.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join