It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

And never forget there is always a simple answer. The simple answer is We are artificially inseminated extraterrestrials! That live in a galaxy of carbon in a universe that is created by one vibrational hum. Stars exploding creating black holes are just tears in the membrane of our universe that lead to another!

And it is all infinite we are the universe inside the universe!

Inside every being is a pineal gland.

This pineal gland is what connects the Astral body to the Physical deity.

The Pineal gland represents a star.

When a star vibrates it puts out energy that energy then manifests into physical matter.

The universe is a vibrating hum or wave lenght if you like broke down into many frequencies!

Basically we are a radio station!

Just like the star. The pineal gland vibrates putting out energy which becomes the physical deity YOU!

Even before the pineal gland organ is devolped to house this energy the energy still exists inside the pre-fetal deity as it's nucleus!

A man who wants worship deserves no power at all!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by metalholic

I tend to believe in all possibilities, I dont care who believes me and who don't but I believe in worm holes more than anything UFO related or alien so take it as you will... hell maybe I came to earth from a worm hole
how would you know?

If we are deity's of male and female and it take one to seed another. Wouldn't it then be plausible to apply that to a universal even dimensional scale.

We as individuals are universes within universes.

Thats how I know!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Sorry but I'm still waiting on to see who the mortal was....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I'm not saying you are wrong man dont take me the wrong way, kinda mesed up right now but I like your thread or I wouldnt post on it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Your talking to him!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Oh! My fault...Sorry I'll read the post tomorrow when I'm in the right mind! lol sorry

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

Any questions?
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

Enki = Enk.k.i = Mon KE = Monkey ( Animal )

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Actually Enki = A Key!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I've already cracked Olympus now I'm going to crack heaven and hell for you.

This op won't be very long as it is very understandable and anyone should be able to comprehend.

If not reply and remember no question has to go without being answered!

Stay on topic.

Uh... ummm... yeah... Ok....

Well, let's get right to it, then!

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

If Hades is god of the underworld and he's the sun. What does that tell you about Earth?

Everything on Earth depends on the Sun.

As every soul in the underworld depends on Hades.

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

Translation: Fun With Words. English words. Words which are not native to any of the areas of origin in the fun with words games above. Making a string of English words out of a string of Greek words doesn't demonstrate any actual correlation of meanings between the two...

If we are all vibrating wave lengths what does that tell you? It has to begin and end somewhere!

If... ! If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses on the ground. It sad, perhaps TOO sad, that this notion makes far more sense, in a twisted sort of way, than the above gibberish. If we are all vibrating wavelengths.... well, never mind, because we're not. Since we're not, the rest is meaningless, and if... if we were the rest would still be meaningless, with no connection or correlation.

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell!

Another "if"... with the same results A non connecting non-sequitur mishmash of meaningless words follows "if".

We are all star dust. Enki created mankind. So as above so below. An exploding star created our universe. A god named Enki created mankind.

We ARE all stardust. An exploding star didn't create our universe, and no one named "Enki" created me, though. Enki is an ancient deity who has either died or gone into retirement at the Old Gods Home. The last letter I wrote him was returned unopened, so he may be dead by now.

Since we know now that a star is a ball of sound creating heat.

Nope. We know no such thing. Stars are nothing of the sort.

When can then determine what a black hole is. Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

Nope, not gonna touch that section. If speaks for itself, and begs for a Freudian analysis.

Decibles (Bass) can be used to destroy. Tenor (Stimulator) can be used to do just that heat up the membrane and then you can use a destructive sound such as Zeus's bolt to rip apart the membrane thus opening a worm hole.

I'm not at all sure where that came from, or whether it was actually intended to have any sort of real meaning. If you eat rye bread, you should always check it for ergot fungus. It can cause symptoms similar to this.

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it. As the black hole feeds that is the membrane leaking in trying to heal itself.

Fundamental flaw in this theory: there is no sound in space. Thereis no medium to carry sound in space. No one can even hear a fart in space.

Any questions?

Yes, but only one: How does one question gibberish without himself speaking gibberish?

'

edit on 2012/2/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Sounds like a load of # to me

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it.

There's no sound in the vacuum of space.

Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

And never forget there is always a simple answer. The simple answer is...

Weel okay simpleton. I have learned a lot from you. Lets see...

Ima' gonna take my artificially inseminated, carbon based, vibrating hummer of a radio signal frequency and sun energized black hole thru inter-dimensionalized Astral pineal gland deity excretions out of my arse and go to bed now. Thanx for your paradigm blocker of a thread to keep me from fitful sleep. The pills metal head, the pills...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I can agree as much that like going to the loo, a new universe is in essence reality's way of disposing of star effluent. Steven Hawking would agree and stated that in essence after having the revelation while being hospitalised for pneumonia that the sewer must be composed of input and output components. Our history is that of the drainage (or input) side (or 'black hole') and other histories are strictly the sewage station (output side or 'white hole'). I am not certain that I agree with the terminology but none of it was my own idea.

Whether or not our universe better represents the output of a sewage station or a water works is still fiercely contended in scientific circles. A proverbial 'royal flush' may be a more equitable compromise between the contending factions and is better than a full house and not just for the poker players (if you know what I am driving at) even if the membrane reseals.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

sorry to shut you down mate

but on the fourth day of creation God created the sun, so the devil cannot be the sun as they are spoken of as to be two completely different things.

Day 4
And God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,” and it was so. God made two great lights, the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

en.wikipedia.org...-FOOTNOTEBandstra199941-50

not good enough for you........

creationwiki.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
origin of the word we know as devil, taken from Mac built in dictionary

devil |ˈdevəl|
noun
1 (usu. the Devil) (in Christian and Jewish belief) the chief evil spirit; Satan.
• an evil spirit; a demon.
• a very wicked or cruel person : they prefer voting for devils than for decent men.
• a mischievously clever or self-willed person : the cunning old devil is up to something.
• [with adj. ] informal a person with specified characteristics : the poor devil | a lucky devil.
• ( the devil) fighting spirit; wildness : he was dangerous when the devil was in him.
• ( the devil) a thing that is very difficult or awkward to do or deal with : it's going to be the very devil to disentangle.
2 ( the devil) expressing surprise or annoyance in various questions or exclamations : “Where the devil is he?”
3 an instrument or machine, esp. one fitted with sharp teeth or spikes, used for tearing or other destructive work.
4 informal dated a junior assistant of a lawyer or other professional. See also printer's devil .
verb ( deviled, deviling; Brit. devilled |ˈdɛvəld|, devilling |ˈdɛvəlɪŋ|)
1 [ intrans. ] informal dated act as a junior assistant for a lawyer or other professional.
2 [ trans. ] harass or worry (someone) : he was deviled by a new-found fear.
PHRASES
between the devil and the deep (blue) sea caught in a dilemma. [ORIGIN: alluding to two equally dangerous alternatives.]
devil a —— archaic not even one or any : the devil a man of you stirred himself over it.
the devil can quote scripture for his purpose proverb people may conceal unworthy motives by reciting words that sound morally authoritative. [ORIGIN: with allusion to Jesus' Temptation in Matt. 4.]
the devil finds work for idle hands to do proverb someone who doesn't have enough work to do is liable to cause or get into trouble.
the devil looks after his own proverb success or good fortune often seem to come to those who least deserve it.
devil-may-care |ˈdɛvəl ˈmeɪ ˈˈkɛ(ə)r| cheerful and reckless : lighthearted, devil-may-care young pilots.
a devil of a —— informal used to emphasize great size or degree : we are in a devil of a mess here.
the devil is in the details the details of a matter are its most problematic aspect.
the devil to pay serious trouble to be dealt with : there was the devil to pay when we got home.
the devil's own —— informal used to emphasize the difficulty or seriousness of something : he was in the devil's own hurry.
(the) devil take the hindmost proverb everyone should (or does) look after their own interests rather than considering those of others : full speed ahead and the devil take the hindmost. [ORIGIN: with allusion to a chase by the Devil, in which the slowest will be caught.]
give the devil his due proverb acknowledge the good qualities of even a bad or undeserving person.
go to the devil 1 said in angry rejection or condemnation of someone. 2 fall into moral depravity : he must go to the devil in his own way.
like the devil with great speed or energy : he drove like the devil.
play the devil with have a damaging or disruptive effect on : this brandy plays the devil with one's emotions!
speak (or talk) of the devil said when a person appears just after being mentioned. [ORIGIN: from the superstition that the devil will appear if his name is spoken.]
ORIGIN Old English dēofol (related to Dutch duivel and German Teufel), via late Latin from Greek diabolos ‘accuser, slanderer’ (used in the Septuagint to translate Hebrew śāṭān ‘Satan’ ), from diaballein ‘to slander,’ from dia ‘across’ + ballein ‘to throw.’

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Don't do drugs kids. This is what happens to you if you do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Don't do drugs kids. This is what happens to you if you do.

And what, if anything, is wrong with what happened? Do you imply that drugs are responsible for our existence?
edit on 13-2-2012 by BudleighxSalterton because: Correct texting errors made whilst driving the Bentley

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
<Chekov voice>
"In my village, ve have sayingk. Either too many drugs, or not enough."
</Chekov voice>
edit on 13-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
No offense, OP, but you are taking words from another language and saying they equal words in the English language that they do not actually equal. The greek mythological Gods did not have names that would sound similar to English words much further in history.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi,

This is quite an interesting theory. The only problem I have is that it only works in English.

When Moses was on Sinai, we (I am in UK) were speaking a totally different language to now; probably one that is extinct. The English you use "Seen AE" and "Grim Reaper" etc. would not have occured at that time, becasue modern English is a mixture of Latin, Greek, French, Scandinavian, Germanic etc.

I find it very difficult to believe that people would have written a hebrew book thousands of years ago, with specific reference to a language that didn't exist at the time, and would only exist a few thousand years and after several invasions of an island a few thousand miles away.

Otherwise, I do find the word association really interesting. Does it work in the ogirinal Hebrew/Greek texts?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join