It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. Moses met with extraterrestrials on mount sinai.

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Hades( Hot Day )

It's really scary when people do this and actually think this means anything. This connection doesn't work in other languages...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by metalholic

Indeed i did!so i guess i am going too let you explain to me what a black hole is.And also where that black hole from...

Sorry for the one liner but a black hole is a hole in the membrane!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hey look, if this is what "it" has reduced itself to, then we are in REALLY good shape, if you catch my drift.

So what's to argue, why reduce ourselves to an increasingly lower and lower stature?

I'm outta here, bu bye hanger-on thread about something that's already long ago outlived its usefullness attempting to rear it's ugly head and hang on tooth and nail..!

Actually, it is pretty amuzing, but enough's enough!

Best Regards,

NAM, who really did experience heaven and earth moving for us, and the very gate of hell left in ruins..

Hey you pointed the finger and judged all I did was tell you how wrong that is. And you got 2 stars. That is why mankind is not trusted with there own future anymore!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You wouldn't happen to be on 2 accounts at the samtime starring eachother would you?

Are you going to continue to avoid the questions for more proof of you "olympus opening" by diverting the topic towards other members, because they find fault in your logic?

And I will say again you have asked no questions! And I've answered every one!

Went back through every one of your posts all you have done is troll no questions!

Must be asking them on another account!

Denying that myself and others have asked you questions and for proof, by accusing me of having a sock puppet account, isnt going to change the fact that you have REFUSED TO ANSWER THEM....

Trolling? Double account? Please.....ive been here far longer then you bud, i dont need to do that sort of thing, however if you feel the need, go ahead and report it as such, im sure the mods will get a good laugh

My sources are a mixture of books you can get at your local book store and or library. My sources come from everything we experience in life. You just don't want to read you want a web-site. You can see phage for those!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Where's your rebuttal that our modern language has no roots in the ancient world go?

Last time I'm going to feed you.

If you look, I never said it didn't have roots in various older languages.

The language we speak is an evolved amalgam of different languages, sure, but is a modern language. To use our modern English to rhyme with much older words from several other languages (many of which themselves were amalgams) is an extremely inaccurate way to find meaning of anything. Especially for example when you do silliness like:

Can you really expect anyone to take that tripe seriously?

Then you call me an apeman, for not "understanding" that rubbish logically?

This thread is nonsense.

Capisce?
edit on 2/12/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It proves the tower of babel does it not? Seeing as how we can take the root language and decode the modern!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Mt.Sinai = Sin.a.I = Seen A E. = Watch A and E on cable!

Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Sweet, Cream is going to tour again!

Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun = Wear Shades to veil your eyes..

See wut i did ther? I just proved the Sumarians knew about TV, Clapton, and Sun shades!

edit on 12-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Atleast I can back up my translation! See the sumerian key on a previous page?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It's really scary when people do this and actually think this means anything. This connection doesn't work in other languages...

Does that make it inaccurate? Jupiter = You Beat Air. What does lightning do?
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by cuchullainuk777

I take your angry it wasn't you who cracked it?

I think "cracked" is the operative word here.

I'm pretty open minded to new concepts and theories but the OP has wandered so far down the rabbit hole for so long that they cant even communicate coherently. OP I'm sure this all makes sense to you but ask yourself this.

Does a mad man think he is mad or thinks the word is stupid because they don't understand him? Now the rest of us could well be stupid but have you considered the possibility that you are mad? I ask this in all seriousness because a sane person would question their sanity after writing something like that. I know i would and all my friends think I'm a little crazy because I believe 911 wasn't orchestrated by cave dwelling sheep herders.

I wish there was someway I could help but it seems you have gone too deep and lost your point of reference to mass reality. Good luck on your travels.
edit on 13-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

My sources are a mixture of books you can get at your local book store and or library. My sources come from everything we experience in life. You just don't want to read you want a web-site. You can see phage for those!

see im confused....dont you have to read to get anything out of this website?

Arent most websites around based around the fact that you have to read to even navigate them?

Again........you can link excerpts from books.......

You just dont want to list sources for proof because you have none, not because of any other reason

Nice tactic to try and turning back around tho, wont work , my ex wife was a master at that....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

See wut i did ther? I just proved the Sumarians knew about TV, Clapton, and Sun shades!

I did, I did the same thing you did..........the difference is mine makes more sense.....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey you pointed the finger and judged all I did was tell you how wrong that is. And you got 2 stars. That is why mankind is not trusted with there own future anymore!

Id refrain from judging the intelligence of the rest of "mankind" when you dont seem to know the difference between "Their" and "there"

Someone arguing linguistics should probably get these things correct to be taken seriously dont you think?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

reply to post by cuchullainuk777

I take your angry it wasn't you who cracked it?

I think "cracked" is the operative word here.

I'm pretty open minded to new concepts and theories but the OP has wandered so far down the rabbit hole for so long that they cant even communicate coherently. OP I'm sure this all makes sense to you but ask yourself this.

Does a mad man think he is mad or thinks the word is stupid because they don't understand him? Now the rest of us could well be stupid but have you considered the possibility that you are mad? I ask this in all seriousness because a sane person would question their sanity after writing something like that. I know i would and all my friends think I'm a little crazy because I believe 911 wasn't orchestrated by cave dwelling sheep herders.

I wish there was someway I could help but it seems you have gone too deep and lost your point of reference to mass reality. Good luck on your travels.
edit on 13-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

Have I thought or questioned my sanity? Yes who shouldn't? Thats something everyone needs to ask themselves. Ever heard the statement A wise man makes everyone believe he is the fool? Maybe the sane one makes everyone believe he is insane?

It's pretty simple to me I must confess. And It drives me nuts no one can see it. I guess it's because they are still toying of the idea of ancient alien theory. But that's why they can't make sense of anything. In the op I have single handed proved alien intervention and also that the tower of babel is a true story. Here is another bone to chew on. Jupiter = You Beat Air. Lightning?

The universe is one seance pulsating. You realise that basically says we are a wave length right? Nothing but pure sound! Even light has it's own frequency. And all the different sounds come together to create one reality!

What is so complicated about that?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

see im confused....dont you have to read to get anything out of this website?

Arent most websites around based around the fact that you have to read to even navigate them?

Again........you can link excerpts from books.......

You just dont want to list sources for proof because you have none, not because of any other reason

Nice tactic to try and turning back around tho, wont work , my ex wife was a master at that....

I really don't get on web sites for my information! Seriously! You realise just how much garbage is on here being fed down peoples throats?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Dude are you on something? Or even not on something you should be taking?

Just saying... what the heck are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I did, I did the same thing you did..........the difference is mine makes more sense.....

Well break it down for us! Share with us the logic it takes to believe it to be true!

The difference is mine explains the universe!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Language is universal is it not!
edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Dude are you on something? Or even not on something you should be taking?

Just saying... what the heck are you talking about?

In a nut shell ancient man (APE MEN) Told us this:

The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual Pulsating

Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras)

8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon)

find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key)

when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

The above is mount olympus in a nut shell coded in greek names of gods. Deciphered by using sumerian language. Tower of Babel? Anunnaki any one?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Woooo!!!! Troll thread!!!!! My favorite kind!

Idk why but I believe the guy. Something about his post really resonates with my soul. It's everything I need to make the progression from 5D metropolis to 6D love center invocation of galactic light and archangel Michael servitude vibrations.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I can do this to...

heaven = he and oven = hell!
hell = hell + o = is hello
hello rhymes with jello
jello jiggles..
like santas belly
santa + n = satan!
santa is satan! Woozers..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Meh not really imho, I think we are just a bunch of bald monkeys with cool toys. We as a species are prone to believe we are a work of divinity and above all other forms of life in this world. But we are animals, just that. Mortals have great difficulty dealing with mortality. Chakras, Astral Plane.. it all sounds really neat but you totally lost me

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join