It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Stimulation before penetration...that's what she said!

Couldn't help myself...intriging thoughts though op

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I... I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I... I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You see fire by the light. I see information using the light to gain form by design. There is one Governor and one Designer. The root of the matter is found in the source. Nothing is greater than its source. All things flow from the source, change and then return. Check a lake to see how it flows away, changes to rain and then returns.

Since we are greater than what science calls our source (Sun, Moon), then our source is not the sun and the moon. Deuteronomy 4 tells us this. I will break it down for you by image:

15 You saw no form (Visible image/Information has no form) of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol (Technology/Graven Image), an image of any shape (3D Artificial Material) , whether formed like a man or a woman (Robot), 17 or like any animal on earth (Tool for work) or any bird that flies in the air (Aircraft), 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground (Vehicle) or any fish in the waters below (Ship/Sub). 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down (Worship) to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven (OUR INHERITANCE). 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt (ULTIMATELY EARTH), to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Now that you see the purpose of the universe, check the method of construction.

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The words I type are in the same projection of energy to form from information. It's an image that my consciousness is in. Did God do the same?

1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are inside the image. We are also the image of God in projection from the Trinity. What is the Trinity? More than what I say below, but part of this Trinity is how God makes us from light. Science says it's a duality. No, it's a trinity. Science says light is particle and wave. What is a wave? Information. God calls it a WORD.

John 1: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus was the Living Word in flesh.

How does this relate to the trinity?

Father is the Prima Materia of Light.

Son is the Word (Wave) Science calls light a duality. This is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit from unbelief. Why?

The Holy Spirit is Consciousness in part. What do you get from the three? Matter in motion with consciousness. What are you? Light, formed by particle and wave with consciousness. You are the Image of God and you are in the image.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Don't worship the Sun. God is the source.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Ah ha!

So, me = tree = pee = bee = free = z!

How could I have been so blind to it!

This has to be one of the funniest posts ive ever seen on ATS...made me spill my drink LOL

i think the OP is very decieving,like its occult or something i dont know something just doesnt seem right about it as if your seeing the world and the universe from a very dark angle.
edit on 13/2/12 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Your post reminded me of this:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now using the Chinese language, show me how this works. Or, does this only work with english for some reason?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Dude are you on something? Or even not on something you should be taking?

Just saying... what the heck are you talking about?

In a nut shell ancient man (APE MEN) Told us this:

The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual Pulsating

Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras)

8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon)

find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key)

when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

The above is mount olympus in a nut shell coded in greek names of gods. Deciphered by using sumerian language. Tower of Babel? Anunnaki any one?

(underline mine)

You call that deciphering?

"find hair maze"....

"hot day 3"...

"8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon)"
You only listed "7" "deities". ????

Really put down the pipe before you burn something down.

You persist in this making me think you actually DO believe in what you are saying.

For a while I thought you were just posting for private chuckles.

But seriously, if you think that "explains the universe" like you said in another post, you must live in an effed up universe/mind.

edit on 2/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Now using the Chinese language, show me how this works. Or, does this only work with english for some reason?

He avoids that question like the plague for, erm, some reason.

And he called me an apeman for not grasping how this doesn't make sense to me, when he said to ask questions in the OP...

That's me as the "ape" when I read this thread^

edit on 2/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by Soulece

WOW! What the Hell was THAT about?!?

The Sun is a Ball of SOUND? Where in the world are you getting this?

To help you redeem yourself....if that is even possible now...how about explaining to me what sound really is?

This should be interesting. Split Infinity

Allow me:

Sound is vibration

There's your answer.

Vibration of what exactly? Split Infinity

A frequency. When a pitch moves from say left side to ride side at a constant rate really... really... REALLY fast. It's actually not that hard to comprehend. Sound is really a simple thing. Just need to break it down.

A Frequency....of what exactly...are you talking about kinetic transphere of Particles or are you creating a frequency of what particles exactly? Photons exist as Particle and wave that have frequency....you can obtain different Virationary states of Electrons thus an Electron also existing as particle and wave when placed in a vibrationary state by a series of methods can vibrate an entire Atom but these Electrons partcles that also exist as waves interfere with other Elecron obrits through a so called Kinetic transfer that allows a Harmnic of a particular type of material as each material as well as this materials design obtains a different harmonic that is sound within a key or frequency thus 200 cycles is a much lowere frequency than say 5000 cycles and of course you need a medium for sount to travel through..Air...water....material....but NOT SPACE.

We could get into Quantum Particle Frequency as well as Diverget Universal Quantum frequency identification...but sound is not just VIBRATION...as that is a whole lot of other things. Split Infinity

Alright, well you seem you have gotten me there. I do not know much about quantum physics as I have not looked into it. There's still much to learn for me.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hache

Oh and P.S. if a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound?

Yes. Doesn't matter if there is no one there to hear it, the sound still IS.

There are no air particles in space so there is no sound? Wrong, there is there is just no medium to transfer the vibrations (which sound basically is) to your vibration decoders (ears). It doesn't mean there is no sound, If i am incorrect in this matter please cure my ignorance.

"Sound" is the compression and decompression of air particles. When they hit your ear drum, the compression waves cause it to move, to vibrate back and forth, and you hear the sound via that response. If you are not there to hear it, the sound still exists, you just aren't hearing it. It exists because it is still compressing the air particles in waves.

In space, there are no air particles. There is nothing to be compressed. Ergo, there is no sound. The compression medium is not present, so the sound cannot exist.

edit on 2012/2/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

Since we know that the universe is a giant membrane we can then determine that to open a worm hole it will take stimulation before penetration.

This one made me burst into laugther in the middle of the office. I am not sure if the OP and I have the same definition of a worm hole.

Aye. It sounded a lot like Valentine's Day advice delivered via Freudian slip to me....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Take the Sumerian key and apply it to any thing relevant to this thread like Zeus for example. See if you can break the code! Let me give you a hint Zeus's lightning bolt.

After hours of tedious deciphering your messages I think I successfully broke the code. But unfortunately I can't tell openly. It's not for everybody's eyes. Even on ATS. Just this: The code is similar to the magical "All-Crop-Circles-Enigma-Code". By experts also called the "moon-in-the-sun-in-the-moon-and-sun-descension" onefish cipher. But can't reveal more. This time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Truly fascinating, and I do think you are on to something. My mother and I have had this discussion many times recently..what if the reality we are in..is already HELL?
It would make sense..with all that goes on.
Maybe death is really not something to be feared. As for the black hole..this is so odd. I was in the shower the other night and watching the water go down the drain. I started thinking about black holes! I thought a scientific explanation of black holes may not know everything..they are all theories, after all..because obviously we don't know what really happens..we can only surmise! The water whirling down does go somewhere..so would it not be the same with the matter that forms a black hole? Maybe they are more like worm holes, who knows?

I like to keep an open mind to everything. Thanks for the post! I am going to chew on it a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"I Wouldn't worship any deity nor one physical thing. Accept that you are a god and can do anything you want. "

thats what satanists teach

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This thread has no substance to it. Interesting insights, and not far off in some respects, but the supporting analysis is garbage.

Thanks for the effort, but now I have to go laugh myself silly.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

Seance?

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha! That's hilarious! Nice try!

And Abyss = Oblivion.

Give it up, this dog don't hunt anymore!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Our language? You mean English? Latin? Sumerian? Body language? Which form of communication are we talking about here?
It is an interesting idea, but I'm not so sure a black hole would lead to another universe, I think it just compresses everything? Kind of like how scientists believe all of the matter in the universe can be shrunk down into a sphere the size of a walnut.

As for Hades being the Sun, I'm pretty sure that in old theology like that of the Egyptians, Greeks, Sumerians, Mayans, etc. the sun was the revered deity because it allowed for the growth of crops and seeing. The devil figure was not always "evil," he just ruled the darkness as a counterpart to the entity which ruled the light. The idea of hell is more or less contemporary. Religion's like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all so flawed and have been abused as instruments to control the unthinking masses throughout the ages, thus damaging any credibility they once had. I believe ancient theology has more truth and cryptic meaning to it than the garbage people half-heartedly worship today (Better to believe than go to hell, right? Oh the hypocrisy....).

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DANG! Am I the ONLY one who gets what the OP is saying? I get it OP...I get it~!!

Truth is stranger than fiction people. THINK outside the box that we have been placed in for thousands of years and you will come to know who you really are in the wide spectrum of things.

I think... If everyone understood the nature of the Universe and how each and everything is connected we would be a lot better off in this existence. Just my opinion of course.

The Sumerians are our History....
What have we individually learned from History? We have learned that history repeats itself. Ok...with that knowledge what have we done? We have not learned anything from History except to call each and every one a Myth and define life as we see fit to control and become greedy within our own right.

YAY for humans!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.
reply to post by SuperiorEd

My son and I were talking the other night as we often have deep conversations and he was asking me what I thought about the "times" we are living in. We got to talking about the space time we are now in and he went on talking about how he believes we are a mirror as though the Universe reflects itself.

Can you elaborate on the paragraph above?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join