It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Resting Place of the Grail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Fatuous = Tau of Us

And yes, eYe is Silly!
Why aren't you?

Silly is kNot Stupid, so maybe that's why you aren't Silly too?

Ribbit

Ps: If you don't know about the Tau of Us, since it goes to the HEART of your thinking, here ya go:

Tau of Us

The tao is everywhere its everything, including nothing. And the tau? It's around as well.

Fatuous might= Tau of Us.
But it can also= Uu so fat.

Ribbit

edit on 18-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Dew you kNot understand English?

Negative I is not so smarts. I only spekets the engrish.

Beyond a shadow of doubt: An insignificant portion or amount; a trace.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt: It does not even leave an amount or a trace, not even a shadow of it.

Studid is as Stupid does and Stupid hates!

Hey! I am not a hater, I'm like way cool. Like totally cool ice cube cool, fridge cool, north pole cool. Your just jealous of my awesomeness.

Don't be a hater, player.

Stupid is as Stupid does and Stupid sucks at math!

Ok you got me I suck at math...

Not, I could do the mathz if I wanted to...But you see I don't.

Besides I dont sucks at matz, I dont likez the mathz...Me and mathz have beef going back a long time. Of which you dont need to know because you is not smartz enough to know.

Mathz is on my list of things to blow up once it has served it purpose, and gets to big of a head.

Stupid is as Stupid does and Stupid does Stupid better than anything else but doesn't know they're Stupid.

So what you saying your as smart as forest gump now? ...I beg to differ. Gump is way more smarter then you.

You are trying to make a mountain out of a toad hill and toads don't make hills, we make puddles so your hands are kNot covered in dirt, that's pee. Now go wash your hands!

That's cute, so what else you got...here I'll start it off...

Yo mama so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You know if you turn a circle on its side...It disappears, and becomes a line. Now can you draw me a circle from its side?

Now a sphere on the other hand, might have no end, and completes itself....But it to can disappear if you but knew how. Everything is eternal in that it eternally will change its form or manifestation of its energy.

Expressions is all we are, expressing ourselves and viewing that expression.

Only the complacent believe in the eternal circle and its cycle, and only because there eternity is oh so short lived.

Imagine a Sphere within a Sphere, both the same size, with the inside of one being the outside of the other and likewise and the space in each is under the other or above the other, however you want to look at it, and is what's known as bi-spatial or bi-versal. Then imagine that Sphere being made of nothing, thus, you can exit one Sphere and enter the other and from that, you can transverse thru both in a straight line forever, without ever changing course, repeating the same course eternally.

That is your circle drawn on its side, which is a straight line, going back and forth, but never ending and never changing course.

As to who all believes in the eternal circle, those that dew, are smart because the Universe is exactly what eYe just showed and that Sphere made of nothing is the Spherical Black Hole (aka: Klein Sphere) that surrounds the Universe, defining it but kNot confining it.
But there is one difference, the Klein Sphere is growing with the Universe, so each trip across is further than the previous.

As to eternal, the reason everything in this Verse is eternal is because of recycling. There is no entropy, everything is recycled! As to humans, the compounds that comprise your bodies will be recycled but kNot your Soul, but that's because it ain't in this Verse.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Studid is as Stupid does and Stupid hates!

Hey! I am not a hater, I'm like way cool. Like totally cool ice cube cool, fridge cool, north pole cool. Your just jealous of my awesomeness.

Don't be a hater, player.

eYe wasn't say'n you were a hater.

With what eYe said, it meant hating is stupid.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Ruin our slapstick with your educational and useful informational posts now will you.

But those are some really tiny cows, for any family farm that is not trying to become a giant conglomerate it seems they would be ideal milking cows.

You might want to show this to them survivalist SHTF out in the bush peoples, because like you know it takes more then a tent some guns and bullets, to survive if it really does come down to that. Just one of these tiny cows would sustain them with milk for a long long time, on dam little intake or forage that would be require to feed them and keep them.

So were is the button to make the milk come out?
Or was it some sort of pulling mechanism under the belly!
Complicated stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ruin our slapstick with your educational and useful informational posts now will you.

Be veddy careful! The rules stipulate that if there's a button, there's no milk to be had. Sew stay away from buttons, those are boy cows.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

educational and useful informational posts now will you.

But those are some really tiny cows, for any family farm that is not trying to become a giant conglomerate it seems they would be ideal milking cows.

Oh, man, they're so wee. I'm 5'1", and they're hip-height on my stumpy self. I can just crouch a little and I'm in ideal milking form. Tiny cows scale to stumpy milkers? If only it were that easy. Even if it is for me

You might want to show this to them survivalist SHTF out in the bush peoples, because like you know it takes more then a tent some guns and bullets, to survive if it really does come down to that. Just one of these tiny cows would sustain them with milk for a long long time, on dam little intake or forage that would be require to feed them and keep them.

BeyondThunderdome is awesome for the first 2-10 years when you're subsisting off a tapped water table and imported necessities. Oh wait, no it sucks for everyone who doesn't have padded armor +2 and a full canteen.

Uh huh... I guess It sucks for them, too. Guys, it doesn't have to suck. I swears.

Or was it some sort of pulling mechanism under the belly!
Complicated stuff.

You know where that button is, and who's been stabbing their finger down on it like it owes them money. Right?

Infected udder = 40% pus by volume.

Check the licence on your local Moloko bar.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Go for the raw stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

5'1"? That's so lil.

I

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am trying to picture you with these tiny cows, but my mind processes it as something out a movie because 5,1 is prety tiny alright especially since I am 6,0 and I know and see plenty of people who are 6,5 and over. And if these cows are hip-height to you then they would be like, at least to me "oh my god look at those itty bitty tiny hobbit cows, there so cute" I think I seen people with dogs that are bigger then these small breed milking cows.

You know where that button is, and who's been stabbing their finger down on it like it owes them money. Right?

I'ts a good thing you put that question mark there because NO I dont know were the button is or who would be so impatient and rude as to continuously stab there finger down on it like it owes them money. In some things you see I am afraid that I am prety clueless. And so I have to ask.....?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'ts a good thing you put that question mark there because NO I dont know were the button is or who would be so impatient and rude as to continuously stab there finger down on it like it owes them money. In some things you see I am afraid that I am prety clueless. And so I have to ask.....?

Why, us, of course. It's always been us.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

When Mr. Evans took out his latch key and let himself into his little Antique Shop, he was disturbed by a particular sadistic image he had not been troubled by since he saw John Crow embrace the Hele Stone at Stonehenge. Mechanically he closed the street door; mechanically he lit a candle; mechanically he met the marble gaze of an alabaster bust of Dante; mechanically he ascended the flight of narrow stairs to his bedroom above... He saw nothing of the massive chimney across the way. He saw nothing of the carved Gothic doorways. He caught no floating essences from the bed of Jonquils in the little gardens beyond these houses. The mystical breath of sleep rising from the summit of the Tor and from the pinnacles of St. John's Church and from the broken cornices of the ruined Abbey arches passed him by untouched. One single image of homicidal violence, at once a torment of remorse and a living temptation, wiped out completely all these impressions...

"If only I could see it once... just once... with my own eyes... what Merlin hid... what Joseph found... the Cauldron of Yr Echwyd... the undying Grail... this madness would pass from me... but.... but..."

"But," Mr. Evans screamed in his twanging, quivering, twitching nerves; and although no sound but a lamentable sigh passes his open lips it would have been hard for anyone watching him not to believe he was shouting, "but... but... I...don't...want... to see it!"

A Glastonbury Romance
John Cowper Powys

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join