It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The True Resting Place of the Grail

page: 5
9
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?




posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You can follow a shepherd and be protected from wolves, choice A. You can go it alone, and get eaten by wolves, choice B. And so you are saying choice C is what exactly?
Please educate me?




Choice C: Be the Shepherd!

Shepherds are armed with a stick to ward off the Big Bad Wolf.
That stick is the Stick of Truth, or, in the case of a toad, a Puddle of Pee.
Sew with the Stick of Truth, you are never alone.
Plus, the unspoken Rule of Toads is: We never sit in another toad's puddle.


Ribbit


Ps: eYe find it interesting you chose "C" as the THIRD choice, since that's the scientific symbol for Light.




> Now how many chiefs, and how many indians is the question? If all are armed with knowledge, aka light, then no one needs to be a chief.

> A stick is the knowledge of true freedom, so I guess we are on the same page. I'm not sure you got hung up on allegorical semantics.

> Choice C was an accidental pun btw. However it works.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?



Who's you talk'n 2? Moi?

If sew, then eYe's answer is No! eYe hate kNot a single one of the chickenz/sheeple, for they are who they are because that's how they're designed 2 be and the design is intentional, but what eYe dew despise is utter stoopidity and the only way Stoopid knows they're stoopid is to light their farts on fire, because that will burn the hair on their face and they will feel that.
Otherwise, you don't feel stoopid.


Ever hear of Tough Love?


Quest-eYe-on: How dew you open the mYnd of a Closed Minded Fool?


Another Quest-eYe-on: How does a Closed Minded Fool know that they're closed minded?


Sticking a lolipop in their mouths and coddling their butts does them no good! Sew eYe will stick the lolipop up their butts instead, sew they will learn 2 coddle their mouths on their own.


Ribbit



edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You can follow a shepherd and be protected from wolves, choice A. You can go it alone, and get eaten by wolves, choice B. And so you are saying choice C is what exactly?
Please educate me?




Choice C: Be the Shepherd!

Shepherds are armed with a stick to ward off the Big Bad Wolf.
That stick is the Stick of Truth, or, in the case of a toad, a Puddle of Pee.
Sew with the Stick of Truth, you are never alone.
Plus, the unspoken Rule of Toads is: We never sit in another toad's puddle.


Ribbit


Ps: eYe find it interesting you chose "C" as the THIRD choice, since that's the scientific symbol for Light.




> Now how many chiefs, and how many indians is the question? If all are armed with knowledge, aka light, then no one needs to be a chief.

> A stick is the knowledge of true freedom, so I guess we are on the same page. I'm not sure you got hung up on allegorical semantics.

> Choice C was an accidental pun btw. However it works.



“A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” - James Madison


"Be their own Governor" = Be the Shepherd

That is true with everything, kNot just government!


Ribbit


Ps: You are correct that if everyone knows the truth, then there is no need for Chiefs.


"A true Master knows there are no Masters." - Old Toad Proverb


edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


For every James Madison who was a knowledgeable-self governing sheep-shepherd there were always an Alexander Hamilton lurking in the flock who was a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's still true today.

The solution is to have have an informed educated electorate electorate. How is that possible? We have today the technology to bring back direct democracy, but the question is can we handle it given the systemic ignorance this nation suffers from?

At the close of the Constitutional Convention, a woman asked Benjamin Franklin what type of government the Constitution was bringing into existence. Franklin replied, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Have we? Is it too late to bring it back if we have already lost it?

We can't even get money out of politics anymore without a Constitutional amendment. Today a corporation is considered a human being under federal law. The U.S. Senate is a plutocracy. So how could its body politic be removed? Money in politics makes it impossible, and so we have lost our republic because the U.S. Senate protects the plutocrats interests that put them into power at all costs, and so do the plutocrats of the people they put into power like their precious U.S. Senators they own outright, now more than ever with the "Citizens United" Supreme Court decision allowing the creation of all powerful super PACs.

An educated voting population cannot be seduced by corporate media propaganda and super PAC negative adds.

That's not the case. Because ignorance and concentrated money is the sward used by the modern Alexander Hamilton-s who do the work of the plutocrats.

What is the Holy Grail the container of knowledge, the word, the truth in how to overcome the plutocrats, and return the Temple back to the people which Yahweh gave as the template to the people to create Heaven on Earth so they may own their own means of productions and thus pursue happiness on Earth. Otherwise we work as slaves in the Pharaoh's gold mines for nothing.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?



Who's you talk'n 2? Moi?

If sew, then eYe's answer is No! eYe hate kNot a single one of the chickenz/sheeple, for they are who they are because that's how they're designed 2 be and the design is intentional, but what eYe dew despise is utter stoopidity and the only way Stoopid knows they're stoopid is to light their farts on fire, because that will burn the hair on their face and they will feel that.
Otherwise, you don't feel stoopid.


Ever hear of Tough Love?


Quest-eYe-on: How dew you open the mYnd of a Closed Minded Fool?


Another Quest-eYe-on: How does a Closed Minded Fool know that they're closed minded?


Sticking a lolipop in their mouths and coddling their butts does them no good! Sew eYe will stick the lolipop up their butts instead, sew they will learn 2 coddle their mouths on their own.


Ribbit



edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



WOW that's some really gifted illumination there.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The cup was a commonly found clay cup, probably mass produced and probably destroyed about 2,000 years ago, it wasnt an ornate metal chalice as seen on Excalibur and the likes...surprisingly, the movie Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade had it right



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
Makes me laugh, the Priory of Sion is FICTION, FACT. If there is a lost bloodline, then we will never know until they who posses the secret can use it as leverage to achieve their own goals.

For those of you who believe in the Priory of Sion and the lost bloodline of Jesus Christ I suggest you check out Rik Clay's redice interview, he has some surprising and interesting theories on the subject.


rik clay i wasn't impressed with sorry...dont know why people keep pumping that guy


san grail means royal blood line basically so likely that is the grail secret

and if you actually Do some in-depth research YOU WILL FIND a eerie connection between so called Jews and anglo saxon folks, templars, etc



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i think the whole GRAIL stuff is sort of a scam in the end


San Grael means royal blood, as in royal blood line. this is something our forefathers cared a lot about

elite families were obsessed with it. you will see even Dick Cheney's wife is addicted to genealogy


the myths and legends out of this came out of the middle ages with the Knights Templars mainly did it not? that is 100s of years post Constatine/ROman Catholic Church creation

i have never seen the grail terminology used that much in freemasonry has it??

the grail legends, like the Arthurian legends, are related in that they are like Joseph Campell said..."the hero's journey/myth stuff

they keep on lasting because of the archetypal and symbolic resonsances to the human soul



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23
 
== == ==The true meaning of the "Holy Grail" has been totally distorted and hidden by the earliest church.

The TRUTH of the Grail is actually the offspring, progeny, and the descendent bloodline from the physical children of Jesus. The TRUE name of Jesus was Immanuel (Old Testament = "...and they shall call his name Immanuel").

Immanuel actually survived his 3-hours hanging from the cross. He escaped by ship along with his wife Mary and their children, first to France then on into the British Islands. From there they traveled by foot and caravans the following 16-years, teaching along the way to the people and kingdoms in Turkey, Syria, Phoenicia, the nomads throughout the Arabian people, through the lands of Persia, India, Tibet, and finally settled in the mountains on Nepal. There, he had many more children, grew fruits and other crops, and became known as a great wise teacher and well respected among the people among the surrounding population. He lived into a good age of around 112-years and was buried there in an ashram tomb.

When the Emperor Constantine of Rome commanded the "christian" leaders and "bishops" to form an official State religion at Constantinople in order to salvage the crumbling Roman empire. Many of Immanuel's descendants stepped forward to assert their claim to the establishment of any such "christian" church. At that time the bishops and the emperor sent the Roman legions to round-up and slaughter any and all the descendants of Immanuel. Then many other surviving progeny went "underground", hid in plain sight so to speak. Some among them became kings or rulers of several other nations down through history. His true descendants are now spread far and wide all over the Earth.

This IS the "Holy Grail" == to find and/or identify the living true bloodline of Immanuel. These true facts will never be acknowledged by the Roman catholic "church" nor by any other, as this would completely undermine their stolen "authority."



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


For every James Madison who was a knowledgeable-self governing sheep-shepherd there were always an Alexander Hamilton lurking in the flock who was a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's still true today.

The solution is to have have an informed educated electorate electorate. How is that possible? We have today the technology to bring back direct democracy, but the question is can we handle it given the systemic ignorance this nation suffers from?

At the close of the Constitutional Convention, a woman asked Benjamin Franklin what type of government the Constitution was bringing into existence. Franklin replied, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Have we? Is it too late to bring it back if we have already lost it?

We can't even get money out of politics anymore without a Constitutional amendment. Today a corporation is considered a human being under federal law. The U.S. Senate is a plutocracy. So how could its body politic be removed? Money in politics makes it impossible, and so we have lost our republic because the U.S. Senate protects the plutocrats interests that put them into power at all costs, and so do the plutocrats of the people they put into power like their precious U.S. Senators they own outright, now more than ever with the "Citizens United" Supreme Court decision allowing the creation of all powerful super PACs.

An educated voting population cannot be seduced by corporate media propaganda and super PAC negative adds.

That's not the case. Because ignorance and concentrated money is the sward used by the modern Alexander Hamilton-s who do the work of the plutocrats.

What is the Holy Grail the container of knowledge, the word, the truth in how to overcome the plutocrats, and return the Temple back to the people which Yahweh gave as the template to the people to create Heaven on Earth so they may own their own means of productions and thus pursue happiness on Earth. Otherwise we work as slaves in the Pharaoh's gold mines for nothing.



First, the Citizens United decision was on the money!
Whether the views come from a powerful Corp or an Individual or the person running for office, We all have the God Given Right to speak up, regardless if Right or Wrong, and the buck stops with the vote and if ignorant is the voter, it doesn't matter who's making the statement.
Sew education is Key but kNot just an education, We need to teach the Truth and kNot Opinion.
Many scientific theories are nothing short of opinion because they've never been proven correctly because science IS guilty of kNot proving their theories Wrong, for they mostly only prove them Right, which the Law of Proofs explains it:

"Law of Proofs: When proving an Equation, if you try to prove it Right the odds dictate you will, even if it's kNot."

"The best way to never be Wrong is to never be Right." - Old Toad Proverb

When CERN recently busted Light Speed, the first thing they thought was they did something wrong and they tried to figure out where they went wrong, which is the correct way to do it, but when science has ran experiments to prove something right, when the results matched the theory being tested, they proclaimed their theory to be right but most aren't, like Time Dilation but science doesn't know the real truth about Time nor Space.

Second, bringing back Direct Democracy is the Key.
What We the People have now is a Frankensteinocracy and the time draws near to correct that flaw and Constitutional Franchise will bring the monster under control.


You say the Holy Grail is the Container of Knowledge, but what is that Container?

Is the GLASS half-empty or half-full?

What is a GLASS? Is it kNot a Container?
Sew then, WHO is that Glass?


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
The cup was a commonly found clay cup, probably mass produced and probably destroyed about 2,000 years ago, it wasnt an ornate metal chalice as seen on Excalibur and the likes...surprisingly, the movie Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade had it right



Golems are/were also made of clay, of the earth.


Isn't that what Genesis says humans are made of?


Ribbit





edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?



Who's you talk'n 2? Moi?

If sew, then eYe's answer is No! eYe hate kNot a single one of the chickenz/sheeple, for they are who they are because that's how they're designed 2 be and the design is intentional, but what eYe dew despise is utter stoopidity and the only way Stoopid knows they're stoopid is to light their farts on fire, because that will burn the hair on their face and they will feel that.
Otherwise, you don't feel stoopid.


Ever hear of Tough Love?


Quest-eYe-on: How dew you open the mYnd of a Closed Minded Fool?


Another Quest-eYe-on: How does a Closed Minded Fool know that they're closed minded?


Sticking a lolipop in their mouths and coddling their butts does them no good! Sew eYe will stick the lolipop up their butts instead, sew they will learn 2 coddle their mouths on their own.


Ribbit



edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



WOW that's some really gifted illumination there.




eYe guess you aren't aware that Light can enter any orifice of the body!


Ever see a lolipop made of Light?


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 






Misanthrope Toad = Road To Pantheism

Pantheism = God/Source is the Universe = Is All

U lose even when U win.


Ribbit



edit on 16-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ohh ouch, a battle of comments.

You should be careful toad dude you just never know who your fighting.
Who knows the op could even be some sort of french, and you know what they say about the french.

They really like frogs and toads.
I mean they really like them.
A delicacy I believe there called.

I mean just look at this.
yummy.. I guess


Me however I think this thing just goes in circles, cant be a shepherd without a flock of sheep, and cant be sheep without a shepherd. So even if a sheep becomes its own Shepherd then by definition it still would need sheep to Shepherd. And on the cycle will continue.

And the grail?
Well there must always be something to look for, to strive for, even if its never really reached the journey is what is important. But even some journeys are not worth it, and to search for something that does not exist is folly, and to hard for many but a few to even dream much less think of attempting, no matter how tempting.

In this case the journey will only begin when you reach the end of contradictory roads.

In the end the high road, and the low road, must both be skipped over in favor for the straight forward road. To reach a beginning that leads to better endings, were as all others just go in circles leading to the same old places, round and round they go like a dog chasing it's own tail. That same old dizzying tale.

Ring around the Rosy

Pocket full of Posy

Ashes, Ashes,

We all Fall Down.

To some this tale is a tragedy.
To others its a comedy.


To me its just getting old, so what else is there?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Ohh ouch, a battle of comments.

You should be careful toad dude you just never know who your fighting.
Who knows the op could even be some sort of french, and you know what they say about the french.

They really like frogs and toads.
I mean they really like them.
A delicacy I believe there called.

I mean just look at this.
yummy.. I guess


Me however I think this thing just goes in circles, cant be a shepherd without a flock of sheep, and cant be sheep without a shepherd. So even if a sheep becomes its own Shepherd then by definition it still would need sheep to Shepherd. And on the cycle will continue.

And the grail?
Well there must always be something to look for, to strive for, even if its never really reached the journey is what is important. But even some journeys are not worth it, and to search for something that does not exist is folly, and to hard for many but a few to even dream much less think of attempting, no matter how tempting.

In this case the journey will only begin when you reach the end of contradictory roads.

In the end the high road, and the low road, must both be skipped over in favor for the straight forward road. To reach a beginning that leads to better endings, were as all others just go in circles leading to the same old places, round and round they go like a dog chasing it's own tail. That same old dizzying tale.

Ring around the Rosy

Pocket full of Posy

Ashes, Ashes,

We all Fall Down.

To some this tale is a tragedy.
To others its a comedy.


To me its just getting old, so what else is there?



With your "straight forward road" comment, a circle is nothing more than a straight line that has a beginning but no end, that's undergoing a constant constant change in direction, which is what true Life is all about.
Sew no matter what, you end up going in a circle.


As to contradictory roads, which one isn't?


As to the French, eYe'll let'em lick me:

Lick'n Toads



Ribbit


Ps: Psychoactive Toad = Avoid the Copycats



edit on 17-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?




If sew, then eYe's answer is No! eYe hate kNot a single one of the chickenz/sheeple,


Dude. That's the equivalent of saying, "I don't hate *insert hateful racial epithet here*."

Just saying. Also, no one's gonna get et or licked.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> So you are an enabler, aka codependent, to plutocrats. That's fine. I just don't see the logic in your line of thinking.

> In literal terms, the container of knowledge is one's own mind. The mind contains the knowledge the container, grail, contains.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Boy, you really hate on them sheeple, dontcha?

Is that at all helpful? Or might it serve the very agenda you seem to want to undermine?




If sew, then eYe's answer is No! eYe hate kNot a single one of the chickenz/sheeple,


Dude. That's the equivalent of saying, "I don't hate *insert hateful racial epithet here*."

Just saying. Also, no one's gonna get et or licked.




Definition of Stupidity is: "The quality or condition of being stupid."

Now to show it in a statement:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the first!" - Albert Einstein

Stupidity goes to mentality and not judgmental of the person for being the person they are, for the person has to willfully decide to be ignorant in order to be Stupid but they have no choice over who they are.

eYe don't judge you for your religion!

eYe don't judge you for your political views!

eYe don't judge you for your race!

eYe don't judge you for your gender!

eYe don't judge you for your sexuality!

But to assess you for your mental abilities is no different than looking up to the sky and saying it looks blue. Blue is Blue and Stupid is Stupid and eYe could say that eYe don't hate (insert racial comment) and it would kNot defy the concept of Love. Werds are werds, created to better DEFINE that which surrounds us and if you are offended by werds, you are Stupid.


Because you dew kNot understand that simple concept, then you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that you are Stupid!

"Stupid² does not equal Smart, it equals Stupid²." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit




top topics



 
9
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join