It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The True Resting Place of the Grail

page: 6
9
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> Not first hand. I don't work in the medical field.

> What, fiber optic circuits? No.




posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> So you are an enabler, aka codependent, to plutocrats. That's fine. I just don't see the logic in your line of thinking.

> In literal terms, the container of knowledge is one's own mind. The mind contains the knowledge the container, grail, contains.



On the first sentence, how the hell did you come up with that from what eYe've been saying?


eYe have REPEATEDLY said you have to be your OWN Shepherd, and you even said that with that there'd only be Chiefs, no Indians, sew how does that relate to Plutocracy?


Plutocracy: Government by the wealthy.

How did my comment about our system currently being a Frankensteinocracy and us bringing the monster under control, turn into Plutocracy?


What did you read wrong? You are kNot stupid sew you read sumthing wrong sumwhere.
That, or you think only you should have a voice and the rich should STFU?


If the rich don't have the same voice as the poor, the poor have no voice! The moment you take sumthing away from the One, you take it from the All.

As to your last comment, you just don't get it!
Knowledge is kNot Truth, Wisdom is!


"We are kNot born with Wisdom, but rather, Logic. It is our personal responsibility, as indivdual members of Humanity, to utilize Logic, to achieve Wisdom, to then incorporate that Wisdom into our everyday actions to make the world a better place for all of Mankind." - Old Toad Proverb

"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love, for Love is born of Logic!" - Old Toad Proverb

What part of that don't you understand about the Grail?


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Definition of Stupidity is: "The quality or condition of being stupid."


Definition of fatuous, care of Miriam Webster (since you're suddenly very concerned with protecting the language):


fat·u·ous adj ˈfa-chü-əs, -tyü-
: complacently or inanely foolish : silly



But to assess you for your mental abilities is no different than looking up to the sky and saying it looks blue. Blue is Blue and Stupid is Stupid and eYe could say that eYe don't hate (insert racial comment) and it would kNot defy the concept of Love. Werds are werds, created to better DEFINE that which surrounds us and if you are offended by werds, you are Stupid.


Sheeple delivers a payload of connotations; disdain being the least of those. As does any derogatory term. You can't say, "words are just words, man." and expect anyone to believe you are neutral on the subject of the particular group you applying the term to.


Because you dew kNot understand that simple concept, then you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that you are Stupid!


You know, I'm really not offended by your use of the term, per se. I just find your sweeping judgement of the masses odd when coupled with the whole zen master peace and light schtick you seem to aim for.


edit on 17-2-2012 by Eidolon23 because:




posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

Definition of fatuous, care of Miriam Webster (since you're suddenly very concerned with protecting the language):


fat·u·ous adj ˈfa-chü-əs, -tyü-
: complacently or inanely foolish : silly


Sheeple delivers a payload of connotations; disdain being the least of those. As does any derogatory term. You can't say, "words are just words, man." and expect anyone to believe you are neutral on the subject of the particular group you applying the term to.

You know, I'm really not offended by your use of the term, per se. I just find your sweeping judgement of the masses odd when coupled with the whole zen master peace and light schtick you seem to aim for.




You are correct that it has a 'sweeping" affect, for all humans are stupid, which includes eYe.
That is a FACT! For in Soulform, you knew everything that is known and now, in human form, you mostly know that which is wrong.


As to disdain, humans are puppets. Dew you respect Punch & Judy and worship the strings they dangle from?


Fatuous = Tau of Us

And yes, eYe is Silly!
Why aren't you?


Silly is kNot Stupid, so maybe that's why you aren't Silly too?


Ribbit


Ps: If you don't know about the Tau of Us, since it goes to the HEART of your thinking, here ya go:

Tau of Us



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> Q- "eYe guess you aren't aware that Light can enter any orifice of the body!" That would be for example a bronchoscope used in a bronchoscopy procedure. en.wikipedia.org... There are other such devices that are used in like examinations of the urinary and digestive track etc. You're tying to be a cute troll. I'm not. I'm trying to keep you from digressing off into Never Never Land as you have with 23.

> The Holy Grail is a euphemism for a container of knowledge that pertains to Solomon's, "Temple of Yahweh" teachings for the template to bring Heaven to Earth by way of light, that's knowledge of that particular template. The Holy Grail is not the literal cup as illustrated in the "Last Super." At the actual last super I bet they used a wine sack. The literal Holy Grail is just something depicted in, a, painting, nothing more.

The wine Jesus was talking about at the actual last super was blood, knowledge of the Word of God, Yahweh's truth of how to bring Heaven to Earth. Everyone owning their own means of productions debt free. "Not let there be a borrower nor lender be." Get it? It's what the "pursuit of happiness" means the founders of the United States knew intimately. This ain't hard to understand.


Okay. End of debate.

edit on 17-2-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of typo.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> Not first hand. I don't work in the medical field.

> What, fiber optic circuits? No.


No! Fibber Optic Circus!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


No doubt, P.T. Barnum.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> Q- "eYe guess you aren't aware that Light can enter any orifice of the body!" That would be for example a bronchoscope used in a bronchoscopy procedure. en.wikipedia.org... There are other such devices that are used in like examinations of the urinary and digestive track etc. You're tying to be a cute troll. I'm not. I'm trying to keep you from digressing off into Never Never Land as you have with 23.



Until you know the truth, you should kNot open your mouth to PROVE IT!

Tau of Us

"The MAPT gene for encoding tau protein is located on chromosome 17q21, containing 16 exons. The major tau protein in the human brain is encoded by 11 exons. Exons 2, 3 and 10 are alternatively spliced, allowing six combinations (2–3–10–; 2+3–10–; 2+3+10–; 2–3–10+; 2+3–10+; 2+3+10+). Thus, in the human brain, the tau proteins constitute a family of six isoforms with the range from 352-441 amino acids. They differ in either zero, one or two inserts of 29 amino acids at the N-terminal part (exon 2 and 3), and three or four repeat-regions at the C-terminal part exon 10 missing. So, the longest isoform in the CNS has four repeats (R1, R2, R3 and R4) and two inserts (441 amino acids total), while the shortest isoform has three repeats (R1, R3 and R4) and no insert (352 amino acids total)."


You said you aren't familar with medical science, sew why dew you think you can possibly know the truth about the Universe if you don't even know the truth about yourself?


Ribbit



edit on 17-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> The Holy Grail is a euphemism for a container of knowledge that pertains to Solomon's, "Temple of Yahweh" teachings for the template to bring Heaven to Earth by way of light, that's knowledge of that particular template. The Holy Grail is not the literal cup as illustrated in the "Last Super." At the actual last super I bet they used a wine sack. The literal Holy Grail is just something depicted in, a, painting, nothing more.

The wine Jesus was talking about at the actual last super was blood, knowledge of the Word of God, Yahweh's truth of how to bring Heaven to Earth. Everyone owning their own means of productions debt free. "Not let there be a borrower nor lender be." Get it? It's what the "pursuit of happiness" means the founders of the United States knew intimately. This ain't hard to understand.

Okay. End of debate.



As it is written:

Humans once thought the earth was flat! That was KNOWLEDGE!

Humans once thought everything revolved around the earth! That was KNOWLEDGE!

Humans once thought . . . . .

Humans are still full of KNOWLEDGE that is WRONG, sew YOUR Cup is full of SH*T if you think knowledge is what the Grail contains!

Wisdom = Do Swim

Sink or Swim, the choice is YOURS!


Ribbit


Ps: eYe's also a PADI Scuba Instructor sew if you don't know how to swim, eYe can help.





edit on 17-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Gamma Gamma Gamma, Lets toga after the next burst. Maybe we will become super human mutants dressed as Greek geeks one day soon, or be wiped out altogether and then cockroaches can have a real chance of becoming the new dominate species on this planet.

Not sure about what will become of the toads though.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


> The Holy Grail is a euphemism for a container of knowledge that pertains to Solomon's, "Temple of Yahweh" teachings for the template to bring Heaven to Earth by way of light, that's knowledge of that particular template. The Holy Grail is not the literal cup as illustrated in the "Last Super." At the actual last super I bet they used a wine sack. The literal Holy Grail is just something depicted in, a, painting, nothing more.

The wine Jesus was talking about at the actual last super was blood, knowledge of the Word of God, Yahweh's truth of how to bring Heaven to Earth. Everyone owning their own means of productions debt free. "Not let there be a borrower nor lender be." Get it? It's what the "pursuit of happiness" means the founders of the United States knew intimately. This ain't hard to understand.

Okay. End of debate.



As it is written:

Humans once thought the earth was flat! That was KNOWLEDGE!

Humans once thought everything revolved around the earth! That was KNOWLEDGE!

Humans once thought . . . . .

Humans are still full of KNOWLEDGE that is WRONG, sew YOUR Cup is full of SH*T if you think knowledge is what the Grail contains!

Wisdom = Do Swim

Sink or Swim, the choice is YOURS!


Ribbit


Ps: eYe's also a PADI Scuba Instructor sew if you don't know how to swim, eYe can help.





edit on 17-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



People once thought that Wall Street was an example of free enterprise at work, and K.Street was an example of democracy at work. Oh, that's right, some still do. Anyway your point?



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

People once thought that Wall Street was an example of free enterprise at work, and K.Street was an example of democracy at work. Oh, that's right, some still do. Anyway your point?



Once again, eYe must ask, where the phuck did eYe use the werd Democracy at?

eYe dew believe eYe used the werd Frankensteinocracy and eYe said it TWICE!

Are you daft?


Ribbit


Ps: My point? You just made it!

It was YOU that SAID KNOWLEDGE is the GRAIL but KNOWLEDGE can BE WRONG and MOST IS!

YOU yourself are full of WRONG KNOWLEDGE, so YOUR GRAIL is full of SH*T, if that is what the Grail IS?

You said it, kNot eYe! eYe clearly say it is WISDOM you say it is KNOWLEDGE.

Sew your point is, you are daft!


edit on 17-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Sure, Toad, whatever you say.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





With your "straight forward road" comment, a circle is nothing more than a straight line that has a beginning but no end, that's undergoing a constant constant change in direction, which is what true Life is all about. Sew no matter what, you end up going in a circle.


A circle has a beginning and an end, it begins when you start going in its lines. And it end when you stop or exist it circular cycle. Life is a cycle, Life is a circle, but even life ends my ribbity friend.

"Old Toad Proverb...All toads hop in straight lines when crossing the road, But a smart toad never leaves it's pond to cross the road."

Now the question is do you know why the toad crossed the road?

I'll give you a clue...

For the same reasons that the chicken, and the sheep crossed the road. I suppose someone will have to help the toads cross the road as well. We need some sort of toadherd or frogherder, I mean sheep have there sheepherd, so why not the toads as well.


And toadherders we shall be for thee my slimy green friend for thee.

But then again you are kind of annoying, and just maybe squish is the word.


As to the French, eYe'll let'em lick me:


What was the toad doing on the road in the first place?
It must of been licking its own back and gotten confused. So now its hopping in circles.
Ever play a game called frogger.



Psychoactive Toad = Avoid the Copycats


What's your point? It also= Do Activate Psycho.
And also= Chaotic Pasty Dove.
And also=Copycat Hive Toads.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





With your "straight forward road" comment, a circle is nothing more than a straight line that has a beginning but no end, that's undergoing a constant constant change in direction, which is what true Life is all about. Sew no matter what, you end up going in a circle.


A circle has a beginning and an end, it begins when you start going in its lines. And it end when you stop or exist it circular cycle. Life is a cycle, Life is a circle, but even life ends my ribbity friend.

"Old Toad Proverb...All toads hop in straight lines when crossing the road, But a smart toad never leaves it's pond to cross the road."

Now the question is do you know why the toad crossed the road?

I'll give you a clue...

For the same reasons that the chicken, and the sheep crossed the road. I suppose someone will have to help the toads cross the road as well. We need some sort of toadherd or frogherder, I mean sheep have there sheepherd, so why not the toads as well.


And toadherders we shall be for thee my slimy green friend for thee.

But then again you are kind of annoying, and just maybe squish is the word.


As to the French, eYe'll let'em lick me:


What was the toad doing on the road in the first place?
It must of been licking its own back and gotten confused. So now its hopping in circles.
Ever play a game called frogger.



Psychoactive Toad = Avoid the Copycats


What's your point? It also= Do Activate Psycho.
And also= Chaotic Pasty Dove.
And also=Copycat Hive Toads.



A smart toad makes his own pond in the middle of the road!


Now why is that?


I'll give you a clue with the Flow Sequence of Time:

< -Infinite < -finite < 0 < +finite < +Infinite <

A circle has no end, it only completes itself, that is, one that isn't going bassackwards like the human's circle!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





Because you dew kNot understand that simple concept, then you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that you are Stupid!


You put the knot in kNot, as you tie yourself in words. Proving beyond the shadow of a doubt, that within a shadow of doubt something is amiss. Kind of like making and hanging your own noose, then wondering whats that pressure around your neck.

"Stupid is as stupid does... Forrest Gump"

As you can see obviously your are wrong. A simple concept no?

All concepts are simple that's why there called concepts.
But In actuality everything is a whole different ball game, and very few things are simple, but many appear simple, especially to the simple.



posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





Because you dew kNot understand that simple concept, then you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that you are Stupid!


You put the knot in kNot, as you tie yourself in words. Proving beyond the shadow of a doubt, that within a shadow of doubt something is amiss. Kind of like making and hanging your own noose, then wondering whats that pressure around your neck.

"Stupid is as stupid does... Forrest Gump"

As you can see obviously your are wrong. A simple concept no?

All concepts are simple that's why there called concepts.
But In actuality everything is a whole different ball game, and very few things are simple, but many appear simple, especially to the simple.



Dew you kNot understand English? ¿Habla Español?

Beyond a shadow of doubt: An insignificant portion or amount; a trace.

Studid is as Stupid does and Stupid hates!


Stupid is as Stupid does and Stupid sucks at math!


Stupid is as Stupid does and Stupid does Stupid better than anything else but doesn't know they're Stupid.


You are trying to make a mountain out of a toad hill and toads don't make hills, we make puddles so your hands are kNot covered in dirt, that's pee.


Now go wash your hands!


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 



Fatuous = Tau of Us

And yes, eYe is Silly!
Why aren't you?


Silly is kNot Stupid, so maybe that's why you aren't Silly too?


Ribbit


Ps: If you don't know about the Tau of Us, since it goes to the HEART of your thinking, here ya go:

Tau of Us


The tao is everywhere its everything, including nothing. And the tau? It's around as well.

Fatuous might= Tau of Us.
But it can also= Uu so fat.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.motherearthnews.com...

Chicky-chicky-check it.



Those cows are full grown. Require appx. 3 acres grain/cover crop/yr equivalent to fodder.

And, Good God, ain't they cute?

I should add: raw milk is the most sublime thing you could ever pipe down your gullet. Preferably by the gallon full. Really. It's unbelievably satisfying and delicious. And Jersey milk? The finest. And? These tiny ones produce delicious milk for less acreage.

All this creamy stuff applies elsewhere. Neoteny is the new side of the scale in the check and balance game.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Check?



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





A smart toad makes his own pond in the middle of the road!


To that pedestrian that is called road kill.

To the one driving the car that is called...Huh! Were that sticky stuff that's on my tire come from.





I'll give you a clue with the Flow Sequence of Time: < -Infinite < -finite < 0 < +finite < +Infinite <
A circle has no end, it only completes itself, that is, one that isn't going bassackwards like the human's circle


You know if you turn a circle on its side...It disappears, and becomes a line. Now can you draw me a circle from its side?

Now a sphere on the other hand, might have no end, and completes itself....But it to can disappear if you but knew how. Everything is eternal in that it eternally will change its form or manifestation of its energy.

Expressions is all we are, expressing ourselves and viewing that expression.

Only the complacent believe in the eternal circle and its cycle, and only because there eternity is oh so short lived.



new topics




 
9
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join