It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Declares war on Heavy Metal music

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

Sorry about it being non legit. My cousin who is the drummer for Patience In Purgatory, saw the article and shared it on his page.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
reply to post by cuervo

Sorry about it being non legit. My cousin who is the drummer for Patience In Purgatory, saw the article and shared it on his page.

No need to apologize. There is a difference between blatant lies and hilarious satire. I think it was a good object lesson for ATS to be a bit more critical and be more prepared to laugh.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You're a moderator? How? What's going on with this site where threads like this(doesn't it say in the t n c dont post false stuff?) are still up...yet I make a smart comment in a lame thread like this and I get warned

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by cuervo

Haha. I feel sorry for you if you thought this was legit.What,are you 12?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

reply to post by cuervo

No need to apologize. There is a difference between blatant lies and hilarious satire. I think it was a good object lesson for ATS to be a bit more critical and be more prepared to laugh.

There's no difference.He posted it as if it were true.Glad you see it that way,cuz I see it like it is.. he posted an obviously lame and fake article.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by cuervo

reply to post by cuervo

There's no difference.He posted it as if it were true.Glad you see it that way, cuz I see it like it is.. he posted an obviously lame and fake article.

Americans say stupid stuff like this article all the time, so no it didn't arouse my suspicion as false, when my cousin posted it. Music is a common thing that politicians and other people blame for things that are caused by people who were neglected and not watched by their parents properly.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Actually, the funniest part is about Gwar playing at Romney's inauguration.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join