It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - Ancient Aliens Season 4 - Premiere Feb 17th 9/8c

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
For those who follow the series, History Channel renewed it for a 4th season. Season premiere is Friday, February 17th 9pm Eastern / 8pm Central.

History Channel - Season 4 premier -

Season 4, episode 1

The Greys

Premiere Date: 02/24/2012
AAA
Cite This
Season 4 will explore new directions on alien intervention, including sightings and phenomena from ancient times all the way up to the present.
TVPG

Looks like they are going to delve into the Alien Greys this season..

The episode guide shows Feb 24th. The main History Channel page shows Feb 17th. Make sure to keep an eye on both dates. Also it looks like its been moved to Fridays.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I LOVE THIS SHOW! So many questions I had have been answered in the past series. Unfortunately, I switched to a different program line up when I went with a different satellite t.v. provider last fall. I guess it's time to upgrade to whatever program lineup the History channel is offered on! I don't want to miss a single episode! I have seen all of them, and they just keep getting better! I'M SO EAGER TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I love this show as well, I will be looking forward to see Giorgio Tsoukalos's hair for the new season.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I love this show as well, I will be looking forward to see Giorgio Tsoukalos's hair for the new season.

Heh, , i like listening to the guy.

I don't get why he is ridiculed (besides the crazy hair and the obvious fake tan
) for saying "aliens this, aliens that" alot of his concepts actually make sense... at the end of the day the whole programme is about the "what if" secnario and is meerly a bunch of theorys

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I love the series myself. I was a member of the ancient astronaught society long before the show aired its first season. Many of their theories are well research and are of solid reasoning.... Hell, any one who has read the Mahabharata can tell tou there was obviously much more going on in ancient days than we even begin to understand now. Much of the ancient texts including the bible tell of some angels, or some beings, or some gods coming from the sky, sharing knowledge with ancient man, and leaving. This is common from the middle east, through south American, through north America via native tribes, and through out china...... A nation that has more pyramids than Egypt.

I am a strong advocate of the ancient astronaught theory. It makes sense,it's well founded in reason, and there is a large amount of evidence to suggest that at some point in history through out the entire globe civilizations wer visited by ALIENS and taught culture, and given the basic foundations to build a peaceful society. Theres even evidence to support some form of ET attack on humanity with some form of nuclear weapons!

Looking forward to the next season,. So far they haven't let me down, and at worst it's very entertaining!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I love this show as well. It's too bad I can't watch it live as either I'm doing something at that time or I don't get that channel due to the areas I usually reside in while away from home. I have to rely on good old internet for a "re-run"!

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Giorgio Tsoukalos is an ATS member!! Come on, Giorgio Tsoukalos, spit it out. What's is store for AA4? I don't like surprises!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
Giorgio Tsoukalos is an ATS member!! Come on, Giorgio Tsoukalos, spit it out. What's is store for AA4? I don't like surprises!

Giorgio Tsoukalos and David Childress are my two favorites on the show. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to do that kind of research for a living?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

If only I could get a paycheck for doing some sweet research!

I WISH!

I do fill out the history makers society surveys though.... Which is the history channels way of finding out how interesting their programs are.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

More of the same " Could it be that... " or " I believe that ... , only this time there will be even more tenuous links and theories seeing as AA season 4 is all about the money ... I mean what haven't they covered in the previous three seasons ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I noticed that more and more mainstream scientist are willing to comment on the fringe subjects. That is a good thing because the only way to understand these "unexplainable" facts is to study and learn from them.

It is actually pretty stupid behaviour of universities to play dead when it comes to ancient mysteries.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

LOL I was hoping one of these pictures would make their way onto this thread

Holy # I'm cracking up at your post now
"Could it be that..."

I can hear it now.

I still think that show is the # though.
edit on 2-10-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Ive just always been curious, if it wasnt for Hollywood and TV producing images of space aliens and UFO's

I wonder how people would conceptualise beings from another world, if at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

No way?
What's his name?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Is that so...? Well Giorgio, If you need any legwork done in The Netherlands I will be happy to volunteer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Love AA but after a while, it felt as if I had already seen an episode even if it was new. A low of overlapping on topics. I just hope this new season shows us something new each episode, otherwise as another poster said, whats the point?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yay another season lol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Maybe he can tell us how to board the spacecraft destined for planet "love."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I heard he can bench an F100 truck.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Not sexting...

He is updating his ATS profile after posting a few more lolzcat pics on the funny pic of the day thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join