It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - Ancient Aliens Season 4 - Premiere Feb 17th 9/8c

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I love this show as well, I will be looking forward to see Giorgio Tsoukalos's hair for the new season.

Giorgio's hair is one of the reasons I watch every episode. It seems like it has a life of it's own. I always look forward to seeing how out of control it is in each episode (and get a good chuckle after seeing him for the first time on the episode).

But in all seriousness, before I had ever head of that show I read a series of books called Area 51. Obviously they were Science Fiction (and I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it) but it gave voice to some interesting ideas that I always thought "wow that's interesting, what if..." Then my dad told me about "The Chariots of the Gods" and I realized I wasn't the only person who had these ideas. Then this show came out and I've been watching it ever since. Some of the theories they propose (like that all the major diseases and plagues of mankind are alien modified and delivered) are a little out there, but mostly they put out some darn good explanations for much of the happenings in our ancient past. That show was what brought me to this site some months ago (and it wasn't until recently that I decided to join up after reading a lot of the topics) because I wanted to know more about it as well as what the counterpoints of this theory are.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

OH YES! I literally came when I saw the thread title
I thank you sir, for this post!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
damn it! i would be so happy about this, because AA was one of my fav shows on TV EVER... but since that meme of Tsoukalos appeared... I can't watch the show seriously

If you're reading this, ALIENS for you >=(!

(no, really, i hope they translate the show soon so I can watch it... soon. Sadly, History Channel is full translated into spanish here and shows are broadcasted with some delay
and i'm too lazy and my HDD is too small to download it from the internetz)
edit on 10-2-2012 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
When I was in my mid-teens I looked out the window one night and saw a large object in the sky just about 1/2 the size of the moon. It's size was what got my attention, and the fact that it wasn't still. As I watched it there were several smaller lights (crafts) that came out of the bottom of the big one and took off into space! This was an amazing eye-witness event for me! I have been following UFO stories ever since. I have also had many other sightings since then, some really up close and personal! I'll share those in a later post.
sled735

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

According to ancient alien theorists this is a very real possibility.
Ancient alien theorists believe that this will occur.
He of the epic hair and spray on tan will hold the masses in thrall with his revelations !
Can't wait.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up. definatly will watch been waiting for this

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yes, now this is some good news, i have been watching this show since the pilot aired. I have had many questions answered but was also left with more. cant wait....

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm happy they're back for another season.

Gives me something different to watch on Foxtel, I just hope they have some interesting episodes.. it felt stale the past 2 seasons.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You should check into the books written by Zecharia Sitchin. If you enjoyed Chariots of the Gods. Sitchin really talks alot about ancient Sumer. Very interesting reads.

edit on 10-2-2012 by ozarkdeathstar because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
damn it! i would be so happy about this, because AA was one of my fav shows on TV EVER... but since that meme of Tsoukalos appeared... I can't watch the show seriously

If you're reading this, ALIENS for you >=(!

(no, really, i hope they translate the show soon so I can watch it... soon. Sadly, History Channel is full translated into spanish here and shows are broadcasted with some delay
and i'm too lazy and my HDD is too small to download it from the internetz)
edit on 10-2-2012 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

They carry the previous seasons on netflix

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Season 4 starts tonight..

tune in

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think Michio Kaku is sexy.

Oh and on topic; ancient aliens bla bla...., seriously tho when do we get to see it in the UK? do we get it on our History channel over here at the same time? ive never really understood how that works. Been too busy fancying theoretical physicists.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Dont feel bad.. Here in the States tonight is the only night to watch season 4 on the History Channel. After tonight its moving over to H2.

Meaning I'll have to wait for the youtube uploads to watch.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Two new episodes tonight on H2!!!

Am I the only one who thinks Giorgio looks like Brendon Frasier?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Where can I watch

LINK PLEASE1

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

If your in the States its on History Channel and History channel 2.

If your not check out the History channel site to see if they have the episode posted to watch on line.

If you dont have any of that just wait till after the show and lurk on youtube. It usually gets posted their in entirety.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have Ancient Aliens on H2 History Channel 2 right now. Mayan doomsday prophecies woooooo!!!

edit on 17-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: because after I post, there are frickups which I didn't do.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Nobody posted it
so I searched YT
and the above is supposedly S4E1
Lets Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!! I am so relieved to know I won't miss the shows! I had just upgraded to a more costly plan with my satellite t.v. provider so I could get The History Channel just to watch AA, and then they said it was moving to H2, which my provider doesn't even carry... period! I was soooooo upset! Maybe I can watch some shows from the Bio Channel, too, that I lost when I upgraded. I'm going to go see if You Tube offers it.
Thanks again! You have lifted my spirits! Oh, and like the rest of you, I love Dude's hair!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cypruswolf

I've watched all the episodes
thank you anyway (oh, it would be nice to watch them in english... the spanish dub sucks if you ask me). It seems that History Channel is airing the new seasons of their shows in late March (they're airing the last season of American Restoration right now and that makes me happy, it's my second fav show of that channel), so I think i can wait a little for this too.
I need a better pc and a new tv... and a credit card, there's too many good things on Netflix I want to watch, even when our Netflix doesn't have as many shows and movies than the US version.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join