It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pass Me My Rifle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by michael1983l

Hi Drone.

I am instructed to unlock the first look in your indoctrination, so you can take the first step to awakening.

Listen closely.

The reasons why you love your country are hoaxes. Remember, history is written by the victor. The longer an empire have existed, the more lies, hoaxes and shams it consists of. The "6 million" jews killed in the concentration camps where actually 1.5 million. There where 30 million people that died in that war, and 12 million of them were russians in those same concentration camps. Look it up.

Thank you for showing me where the lock was attached, that made it easly to unlock for me.

Have a nice day.

edit on 9-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

You owe it to my family, my family holds a british vc medal highest ranking medal england has to offer, he died in the somme because guys like you would not get out of the trenchs.

Sit here and tell me about awakening you idiot, i dont choose to believe everything they tell me, but i do choose to believe britain has it alot better than syria, eygypt, iran, which no matter what you say, they may look free and revolutionary, but they just look like third world countrys to me, the problem is corruption is in human nature and quite frankly crime has risen since sadaam has died same for gadaffi, and mubarrachs resignation, all these revolutions arnt doing any good. because long term someone else corrupt will end up at the helm, youve just got to hope he isnt worst guy.

Heavy lies, the crown so to speak.

if i was putin would i take bribes, answer is it would be very hard to let go

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
oh so communications huh....are you at work now? LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
fighting in the military for people you don't know and couldn't give a flying f-ck if you die or not, is not only stupid but a waste of life.

and if you happen to survive, you have a good chance of coming back home with 3/4 of your brain damaged.

the only time war is justified would be if you're country was invaded. then you have every right to defend your life, home and family.

the last time continental america was invaded was the war of 1812. even then america started it.

but flying to iraq and securing oil fields in not self defence.

edit on 9-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Retired from Her Majestys service 5 years ago. Does that make my opinion invalid?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No not at all, I was just asking....I meant nothing by it except to know if you were at work...that's all....we are talking with computers.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
fighting in the military for people you don't know and couldn't give a flying f-ck if you die or not, is not only stupid but a waste of life.

and if you happen to survive, you have a good chance of coming back home with 3/4 of your brain damaged.

the only time war is justified would be if you're country was invaded. then you have every right to defend your life, home and family.

the last time continental america was invaded was the war of 1812. even then america started it.

If our nations were full of cowards just like this during the world wars we'd be speaking German. My nation may not be perfect but it is a damn site better than most others I have observed.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I agree with you almost,
FACT: our nation is one based on freedom, and we are have more freedom's than other country's. But we are loosing our "freedom" every day!
Fact: Our nation does not take care of the poor, if we did there would not be homeless people and kids starving. The media and our government would like to say they are helping but they give more to other country's poor than they do our poor people.
FACT: "My nation carries a better standard of living than most", Tell that to all the people on welfare because they have no jobs right now. Tell that to the people of detroit, Mi. Also tell those people that are poor that we "take"so good care off!!!
FACT: " My nation allows me to criticise my own government in an open society", And then when you do speak your own mind and criticise the government you are outed to be anti-government, and made to look a fool because you spoke against the government. Even if you are right in what you say, the government will shut you up,attack your credability. It has happened before. Worst case, if they don't like you enough they will make you disappear.
FACT: "My wealth is mine to keep", well if you think so, much power to you! That is all i will say about that!
FACT:"Other humans well being are looked after well before my own", Tell that to the kid who got killed when our troops bombed his house in another country.You are right the government does look out for themselves before the people of our own country or any other place on earth as long as they get there's!!!!
FACT: "I do not know of another nation that would treat me better", You might be right there, but have you ever lived any where else, just asking?

Now as for me i love america for what it is supposed to stand for when the founding father's where around, but it is a far cry from that now. I would fight for this nation because it is my home, and i believe in what the founding father's wanted. I served my country, i was a cav. scout. 19d. and proud of it.But i don't think you have your "FACTS" straight my friend!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Fair doo's many an expression is lost over the cyber world

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JOBEone

It appears you speak for america. I am sorry but I have no qualifications to speak for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Listen to me and listen clear, because at some point in time, your brain has failed you. Iraq though not right, soldiers still deserve respect if they die, they died putting food on there plate, they died working dam harder, in harder conditions mentally and pyshically than you or i have.

And quite frankly people like you are the reason if the west ever got attacked again, it wouldnt be like ww2, we would get effed.

When i see my great great grandfather where ever the hell he is, ill tell him he died in the somme for people like you.

your a disgrace to your family, nation and everything you hold dear

if the world was to light up tommorow i pray to god your not a man in a squad, i got to keep faith in

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

If our nations were full of cowards just like this during the world wars we'd be speaking German. My nation may not be perfect but it is a damn site better than most others I have observed.

Actually if all nations just quit all the bullsheeet wars everyone could just be themselves and speak their own languages as they please.

I may be wrong but please tell me where in the last 100 years a nation has conquered another and then the losing nation begins speaking the conquers language and living a life using new found practices (religion, food, whatever)

If the "cowards" as you call them all did the same thing there would have been no wars then or now.

www.rense.com...

If only they kept it up past Christmas

Regards,Iwinder

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

I deal in facts.

FACT. My nation is more free than most.
FACT. My nation looks after its people even if they are poor.
FACT. My nation carries a better standard of living than most.
FACT. My nation allows me to criticise my own government in an open society.
FACT. My wealth is mine to keep.
FACT. Other humans well being are looked after well before my own.
FACT, I do not know of another nation that would treat me better.

What nation are you from... because i think your comment is a little deluded..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Do you even realise how close germany came, to getting a 1000 yr reich, if they had left russia alone, as russia would have left them alone, they didnt want to help the west, germany would have only been fighting one front essentially, and russia actually won the war, and were the first to march into berlin and raise the russian flag

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

you really need to study this more... you got your facts all wrong

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I guess you could say i speak for "some" american's, but not for all, there are some who have it in there head that america can do no wrong, and that we are the the perfect example of how every nation should be. That is not how i feel though. I can only really speak for myself when it comes down to it. I may not be right in the way that i speak but i do have a good idea about how things work. I can respect how you said,"It appears you speak for america. I am sorry but I have no qualifications to speak for them.", i to do not have the qualifications to speak about other country's, i can only write about what i see here in america, i do admit i do make mistakes, so i do not speak for all american's.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions. I look out to the places that we are at war with and none of them look after their people, none of them give free opportunity and I find myself thinking to myself. Australia, UK canada, USA are all the supposed oppressors yet I'd rather live in any one of those countries than any other in this world and those countries have stood up to the oppressors in Hitler and his cronies. Why should I be ashamed to love my nation and its allies? I hate people that accuse us of Zionists, what like the alternative is better. I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

I love your way of thinking.

And i am with you 100% till the end.

You and people like you are what has made America the greatest nation on earth.

But even as we speak it seams someone or some group unseen is trying there

best to destroy this once great nation.It's hard to tell who or what the force is but

the USA is silently and slowly being torn apart from the inside.

It almost like our government and some of the leaders are working

to make this nation a third would country.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think the point is that if you pick up arms against those countries you are fighting not for your country but for the corporations that run your government. When enemies are threatening you you fight for your country, when you are picking fights for now reason you are not.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by Iwinder

Do you even realise how close germany came, to getting a 1000 yr reich, if they had left russia alone, as russia would have left them alone, they didnt want to help the west, germany would have only been fighting one front essentially, and russia actually won the war, and were the first to march into berlin and raise the russian flag

I do realize that Germany was powerhouse for sure, I do realize that if nobody agreed to fight, be it troops, Generals on the field.
Take your pick.......if nobody picks up a gun there cannot be a war.

I have both my Dad's and his brothers medals and helmets here in the basement, I often look at them but I do not glamorize the bits a pieces of metal.
Only the bankers can drool over such things.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Hi drone.

I see your lock is of a somewhat different nature. Allow me to shape the key.

Listen closely.

What you do wrong is focus on the "us and them"-part too much. Do you really think we can all get along, face the future together and take the next step forward if we all are staring at each others flaws?

That way we will only step on eachothers toes.

Let this really sink in. Give it an hour. Lie back.

You are welcome

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am instructed to unlock the first look in your indoctrination, so you can take the first step to awakening.

Lets talk about my indoctrination. I love my country...way more now after I served my country in the Persian Gulf. Where I can see where my country has taken liberties to make good consumers in the name of Democracy, I would absolutely do my deployment again, I like the Green Beret motto "To Free the Oppressed"

I believe that Rockefeller spent about $100,000 cash money in the right places to change World History, ie, its not quite Steven Spielberg.
I don't like Banks any more and only go in them to cash checks written to me.
I don't like that Zionists have Vacuumed all the Money out of the United States
I don't like the direction my elected officials paid off by lobbyists, have taken our constitution
I do like going into a market not guarded by men with Machine Guns.
I do like going into a Shopping Mall and not have to be searched
I do like voicing my opinion and not going to jail, or worse being lined up on a wall and shot
I Love my Country,these United States, its wide open spaces Its fresh water, and the fact that I can say anything that is true and relevant to any thread on ATS because I am free to.
I love that I could give service to my country, to carry a rifle, knowing that it might cost me my life that another human being in some craphole country might live and maybe experience freedom too.

If you think otherwise more power to you because you are free to do that very thing.
let me leave you with this, Go live in an Arab country then come back and talk to me.
We can't help where we are born but we are free to walk off America any time you want to. Have at it, because YOU are FREE.

The freedom you want? I don't think you can define it. I don't believe you would fight for it.
I know it would take a 300 million man march to change my Country but change it into what?
I Love The United States of America and You Sir/Ma'am, cannot and will not take that away from Me. Further, I wont let you take it away from the OP......nuff said

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join