It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pass Me My Rifle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions. I look out to the places that we are at war with and none of them look after their people, none of them give free opportunity and I find myself thinking to myself. Australia, UK canada, USA are all the supposed oppressors yet I'd rather live in any one of those countries than any other in this world and those countries have stood up to the oppressors in Hitler and his cronies. Why should I be ashamed to love my nation and its allies? I hate people that accuse us of Zionists, what like the alternative is better. I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions. I look out to the places that we are at war with and none of them look after their people, none of them give free opportunity and I find myself thinking to myself. Australia, UK canada, USA are all the supposed oppressors yet I'd rather live in any one of those countries than any other in this world and those countries have stood up to the oppressors in Hitler and his cronies. Why should I be ashamed to love my nation and its allies? I hate people that accuse us of Zionists, what like the alternative is better. I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

For all the freedoms, and thins weve got, despite issues. (which lets be honest, there will be unless we lived in a perfect world) we still have it alot better than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Yrs we most certainly do and we owe that to those that fought for our freedom during the world wars.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hi Drone.

I am instructed to unlock the first look in your indoctrination, so you can take the first step to awakening.

Listen closely.

The reasons why you love your country are hoaxes. Remember, history is written by the victor. The longer an empire have existed, the more lies, hoaxes and shams it consists of. The "6 million" jews killed in the concentration camps where actually 1.5 million. There where 30 million people that died in that war, and 12 million of them were russians in those same concentration camps. Look it up.

Thank you for showing me where the lock was attached, that made it easly to unlock for me.

Have a nice day.

edit on 9-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I deal in facts.

FACT. My nation is more free than most.
FACT. My nation looks after its people even if they are poor.
FACT. My nation carries a better standard of living than most.
FACT. My nation allows me to criticise my own government in an open society.
FACT. My wealth is mine to keep.
FACT. Other humans well being are looked after well before my own.
FACT, I do not know of another nation that would treat me better.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
too bad our constitution is being systematically over written, and our freedoms we all love are being striped one by one by disloyal leadership. Khazars / Zionist or not. They are changing the very meaning of "freedom" in the USA. Now any dumb thing can make you a TERRORIST.

Like paying for coffee with cash, or hiding your IP, or gathering in groups larger than 5 people. Sorry you should put your rifle down and pick up a pen. Our nation is being changed from a democracy into a dictatorship, where executive privilege is more important than the will or needs of the people.

We do need true patriots, just not like you think.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

If it wasn't for patriots that went before us we would not be allowed to speak our mind now. It is easy to forget that in the modern age where world war is long past.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If we don't have patriots now, we won't be able to speak our minds in the future....ever vigilant my friend. Our children deserve the same freedom.

war is not the reminder, our constitution is.
edit on 9-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
The "6 million" jews killed in the concentration camps where actually 1.5 million.

Oh, thank god. Only 1.5 million. I was worried that it was going to be just Ben and Jerry. What are we? People that deal in Jewish lives? "Next war, 3 million Jews should be enough." Jeez.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am sure Henry Kissinger is absolutely loving you about right now.
And he quotes, "Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy"

I, like you, and any other foreign family, in any other country would fight to the death for the individuals in our family.

Thus, you, I, and anyone else in this world may have different ideologies, but our morals are ultimately the same

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
I am sure Henry Kissinger is absolutely loving you about right now.
And he quotes, "Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy"

I, like you, and any other foreign family, in any other country would fight to the death for the individuals in our family.

Thus, you, I, and anyone else in this world may have different ideologies, but our morals are ultimately the same

I am sorry but you miss my main point. I have been lucky enough to visit almost every continent in my short life and thus have realise that what my nation provides is far greater than most. Weshould be thankful for that, we fought for that during world wars and we may have had that taken away from us, We all complain about what we have but for me one famous saying is so relevant. "The Grass is always Greener on the Other Side".

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions.

*snip*

I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

Prove it. Sign up with any military branch.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions.

*snip*

I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

Prove it. Sign up with any military branch.

Been there done that. Served 7 years thanks. Check my previous posts.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I agree. Love your country. That is not being debated by anyone I don't think. We all do. That's why some of us are worried that it is being attacked in another form and from within. The fact that things like psyops exist, to dedicate tax money to LIYING to us. Making a false claim that our leader needs more secret and all encompassing power is what places like Iran have done. Look where it got them. Their constitution was the first thing to go, then the religious extreme took over the revolution and TAAADAAAA ....crap land.

I don't want our kids or grandkids to say one day, hey let's move to the UK, I hear they have washing machines and microwaves over there.....I heard they get paid in money and not in food stamps or welfare checks. LOL

edit on 9-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Been there done that. Served 7 years thanks. Check my previous posts.

Enlighten me with a link. I'll be glad to thank you for your service but I'm not smelling something kosher here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I will just leave you with this tid-bit from one of the most famous Marines to date, and his name is Smedley Butler;
He states "war is a racket." You can view him, and his views at this sight

So yes I do get your point, as I was in the Corps and seen Panama, Saudi Arabia, Rome, and others. I cannot argue with you about America, I will argue with you until i am blue in the face so would George Washington at his last fair-well address, about the ethics and wars we rage since our founding fathers settled this country

www.scuttlebuttsmallchow.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

RAF Communications, I can't be arsed if you cannot take a mans word neiter can I be arsed looking to prove myself. Trust me bud, our nation is great when compared to the #e out there.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

MY bad I thought you were American. Anyways, the threat is similar. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

RAF Communications, I can't be arsed if you cannot take a mans word neiter can I be arsed looking to prove myself. Trust me bud, our nation is great when compared to the #e out there.

Is this what you are talking about?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I served under 90 SU at some point but mostly 12 SU
edit on 9-2-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join