It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pass Me My Rifle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Hi drone.

Congratulations, you have a heart. A big one.

Sadly, i do not. It gets in the way when you try to see with unclouded eyes, and to think with a clear mind.

You can choose not to accept my key, nonetheless, i will offer it to you.

You are focusing on the things that could be worse, instead of how they could be better. That is what they want you to do. That way, as long as they can fabricate something that looks worse, people will conform to a certain distance from it. When there, something worse needs to be fabricated.

If they manage to get you focusing of the stuff that could be worse than something else, how could it ever become better than it currently is?

Only when you cannot possibly conceive of something to become better than it currently is, are you on the right track. In the current system, that would take a pretty poor imagination.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I'm with you OP. It's a shame, that in the world we live in today, it's a rarity to find someone willing to continue fighting for what so many others have died for. Many nations have turned into a populous of pansies thanks to the technology available to all consumers within this modernized society. THAT is what "they" want you to turn into. All these people who claim they are "awakened" and "hold the key" (lol ^^^^^) have been made nothing but weak slaves. This is why the 1940s society was so willing to help out the war effort against Nazi Germany and help defend against their 1000 year Reich. Society was not bombarded with subliminal consumerist propaganda and the mind numbing hypnosis that many fall subject to these days. These are the people who will continue their "new age meditations" and sing kumbaya when faced with imminent threat. They are idealists who do not realize that a fluffy pink world of peace and ponies is impossible. As long as we have free will, there will always be conflicting ideologies. I'm proud to say I'm one of the people who will do what ever it takes to protect my great country from any foreign and domestic threat alike. oorah.

0311 USMC

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Drone doesn't work for me. Sir, man,dude or rebellender works . Like I said, you cannot define your position, you're free to your philosophies but please make a stand on principles you define as yours with moral conviction.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

According to o.p., my country is inferior to yours ?
my beliefs are inferior to yours ? and according to you
your god is superior ? ? all natural resources are yours too ?

does this gives you the 'right' to invade, occupy, and militarily
control foreign sovereign countries ?
Show proof of civilians ever asking for u.s.a assistance (I mean other
than Katrina-refuges, or oil corps. 'needing' military backup mad: )
Murdering in the name of colonialists is EVIL
Pre-emptive murdering is EVIL, just as king herod's pre-emptive
murder when he ordered the death of all male babies.

Originally posted by michael1983l
If our nations were full of cowards just like this during the world wars we'd be speaking German.

you mean as this ? u.s. are the new ss Nazis :

edit on 9/2/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

you mean as this ? u.s. are the new ss Nazis :

media.zenfs.com... Capress/NY113-29_2012_151702_high.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

LMAO because ONE elite Marine Corps (s)cout (s)niper unit decides to use a symbol that's German meaning was "Schutzstaffel" translated to "Protection Squadron or defence corps," the entire US and US military are Nazis.

People like you never fail to crack me up. WTF has ATS turned into?
edit on 2-9-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I look out to the places that we are at war with and none of them look after their people

So, that it makes it all right for us to kill them??? What kind of morality is that? War is always immoral unless you are being attacked.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
LMAO because ONE elite Marine Corps . . .

It's an epidemic with u.s.a,
not by any means an isolated incident..
It IS a culture of u.s.a, wake-up.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by r3axion
LMAO because ONE elite Marine Corps . . .

It's an epidemic with u.s.a,
not by any means an isolated incident..
It IS a culture of u.s.a, wake-up.

Then I'm sure you have other proof of this "nazi epidemic," correct?
Because you're aware it would be totally nonsensical and retarded to base an entire country off of one picture, correct?

Can you tell me the background of these guys? Can you tell me their ideologies? Can you prove that they're "nazis?" Have they committed any crimes?

If not I'd suggest you keep quiet. What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to point out your "epidemics" as well.

ETA: no one in this thread has even said anything about invading another country or "superior" religion, "right to control resources," and whatever BS you just said. You're turning this thread into that yourself.

The OP said he will fight to defend his country and our way of life because the countries he listed DO have it better than the rest of the world and the people living in these countries take it for granted.
Is that too hard to comprehend, or would you like to twist those words into your own meaning as well?
edit on 2-9-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

^ ^
These are the folks that that need to be
freed from from the bondage of their corporate rulers.

If you can not fight for them, (your own) then
don't call yourself patriotic.
Denial and sugar-coating or false-flags are not going to
distract from the truth.
The above picture is the real truth of u.s. rule.

edit on 9/2/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

You posted the homeless statistics of the smallest state in the US. I don't understand what this has to do with Nazism.

I'll fight if/when the time comes.
Until then, criticize a little less, and help a little more.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
USMC 69-75, I don't know, but anyone can grab a pic of a bunch of tents and stick them on this board and that represents what? a camp out, a camp meeting? what? and those statistics, where are they from and how legitimate are they we would need a source for those also because too many groups love to skew the statistic now a days.

I fought for this country a long time ago in a war that I didn't ask why and for who I just went and did my job, didn't get anything for gong except spit on and I am sure it was people just like all you whining crying pathetic losers and cowards that are blasting 1983 here, people that have such hatred for those that defend you pathetic rights and privileges.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Been there done that. Served 7 years thanks. Check my previous posts.

Enlighten me with a link. I'll be glad to thank you for your service but I'm not smelling something kosher here.

A link to what exactly?

What could he link that would prove his service, and not sacrifice his anonymity?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
America, UK, and any other well industrialized country appears very appealing when compared to other 3rd world nations, this is true.

The only reason why our country is so great is because we can "legally" extort the economies of developing nations. Unfortunately we have the strength and bloody fists to keep them quiet.

If you choose to defend your land, that's completely logical.

All I ask, is for all of you to know why you are defending and, more importantly, WHY they are attacking.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
LMAO!!! It all makes sense now, every post I have read of yours.. Communications.. so they released you upon the public to come to forums and talk up war and killing the bad guys.. Psy Ops or something.. if not, you took it upon yourself to be the mouthpiece anyway.. all those years of brainwashing sure paid off for your Boss men..
Yep. Classic stuff..

My rifle is safely locked up.. if we are invaded, out it comes.. but I will never cross the oceans to kill a man on his land.. that would make ME the invader.. Can you Marines understand that? I respect soldiers, but the direction their rifles are pointed is all wrong... Defend the homeland.
edit on 10-2-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: add

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

If you stand by and do nothing, it makes you as bad as the purpetrators. Watching another country slaughter its people and do nothing about it makes you as bad as them. Defending our own nation often means pre-emptative action overseas.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When there's a clear trend going from what we Westerners/Americans/Europeans/whatever have been raised to believe in -- freedom, willpower, advancements, education, and so forth -- and what is actually happening -- declination of freedom, willpower, advancement, education, and so forth -- something is wrong.

Most everyone here appears to be falling into the same "us versus them" sort of trap that "they" (for lack of a better term) love to manipulate people with. This isn't about signing up for a new war or being an anti-war advocate. It isn't "I'm willing to die for my beliefs" versus "I speak my beliefs but won't stand up for them." It isn't about that anymore.

We live at the pinnacle of humanity (though some at ATS believe we progressed further in the past). I don't really know what to say about that, except.. maybe.. consider we are all right.

We know evil exists. We know #storms happen. We know the world is often a #ty place. Why then does "my country is better than yours" or "my region is better than yours" or "my alliance is better than yours" become a defensible position?

When a degradation of rights, freedoms and abilities begins at home, saying "well it's still better than the alternative" at the PINNACLE of human advancement should not be the sticking point of any argument.

Lots of good opinions in this thread, but.....something isn't matching up here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I just realised that I am happy to fight for my country despite what you may assume are their intentions. I look out to the places that we are at war with and none of them look after their people, none of them give free opportunity and I find myself thinking to myself. Australia, UK canada, USA are all the supposed oppressors yet I'd rather live in any one of those countries than any other in this world and those countries have stood up to the oppressors in Hitler and his cronies. Why should I be ashamed to love my nation and its allies? I hate people that accuse us of Zionists, what like the alternative is better. I love my nation and I will die like the millions did before us to protect it. I hope I was clear. Thank you

As I'm sure cattle would rather be in a large penned yard with medicine, food, and shelter than out in the wild. No reason to be ashamed, patriotism is no excuse for blindness, but it is an admirable quality.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

If you stand by and do nothing, it makes you as bad as the purpetrators. Watching another country slaughter its people and do nothing about it makes you as bad as them. Defending our own nation often means pre-emptative action overseas.

So where were you during Rwanda? Google African Genocide and then please give me a reason why the US doesn't intervene there to save the people from oppression. Defending your nation is not equal to a preemptive strike, that is an invasion.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Enlighten me with a link. I'll be glad to thank you for your service but I'm not smelling something kosher here.

Someone claiming to be someone they aren't, is alot like claiming they aren't something when they are, don't you think, intrepid?

Defending your country is a noble thing, flying half way around the world to secure pipelines and popy fields, fight proxy wars, and ensure the zionist ideaologies in a modern continuation of the crusades is not. When I see Iranian troops kicking stuff around in my garden, or when someone finally declares war on poverty or inequity, then sure, hand me a rifle too.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Until Intrepid gets back to ya check this out:The Big Picture
edit on 10-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join