It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News to Cut "The Judge". No More "Freedom Watch" Come Feb 20th. I Think We All Know Why.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well...that sucks....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Indeed....That emote is something else however, haven't seen that one yet.. Very fitting!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So they replaced his show with a repeat? Am I reading that right?

Anyone have any numbers for his ratings?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Surprised that it lasted this long - an actual show that actually reported the truth, opened the peoples minds to the corruption taking place.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, Infowars.com has been auditioning Co-Hosts...

Although the huge ego's of Alex Jones and Judge Nap may clash they would be an unbeatable internet duo!

Of course the judges' wages may be beyond what Infowars could afford it might be worth a trial run

just to see how many mainstreamers are diverted onto Infowars and donate/subscribe and perhaps

learn even more about what's behind the curtain (read: Wizard Of Oz.)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
So they replaced his show with a repeat? Am I reading that right?

Anyone have any numbers for his ratings?

Good question, I don't have the actual numbers but I would guess that the Fox Business Channel would have considerably less lower ratings/viewers than the other major news channels. Fox Business is on cable, but not standard cable. (at least where I'm at) It requires an upgrade just to have the channel.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I use to watch him before I unplugged from TV. I would still watch some of his stuff either here or you tube. about 1 year ago I decided I had enough MSM bs. If they shut down the net then I guess I will do without before I will ever go back to the faux news. If I want to waste my time I will simply watch cartoons. At least they are more entertaining.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Destinyone

Indeed....That emote is something else however, haven't seen that one yet.. Very fitting!

Copy the little fella...he comes in handy sometimes....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting date chosen for cancellation. February 20th--Kokesh's Veterans For Ron Paul Rally in DC. For those that don't know about it, here's further information:
www.dailypaul.com...

I haven't had television in about 3-4 years, but I watch every Freedom Watch episode I can find online. I hope to see Judge Nap in some other venue.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He's been on The Daily Show a couple of times and seems to get along with Stewart.

I wonder if Jon Stewart will have anything to say about this. He called out when the media blackballed Paul, he might call Faux News out over this.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Ever since Jon Stewart's show about the media bias against Paul I have gained a lot of respect for him....I suppose I forgot to mention "The Daily Show" as something else we can watch that shows reality to the public. Too bad reality has to come from Comedy shows these days!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The judge had a show on Fox business.
Does he not still have that show?
I cannot remember the last time he had a show on Fox news.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
"oooh ooooh i think i know why OP, *raises hand* because were all terrorists!" says the vaccinated kindergartner! - the child of Obama.....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Napolitano canned by Zionists...who happen to own every media channel. Looks like he ticked off the wrong person. That sucks, he was actually the only person in government i thought wasn't a liar and a fraud.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
glad my post was deleted

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah after seeing Freedom Watch from tuesday, Im not surprised they are gonna finally get rid of him...

Was a great piece with Senator Rand Paul... titled Born in the USSA

I dont watch TV either, but I would always try to watch his shows on youtube through my various subscriptions... Hope he does keep fighting for freedom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Why give up so easily. We are the 99% let's show them who has the power !!!
you all contact FOX & tell them you
demand that show back, the only show worth watching on their corrupted site & ask them where that Murdoch is, is
he in jail yet? Then call up the FCC & demand to pull the license from FOX. UNITED we stand !! Action, people,
that's why we are on the net here to find out what actions to take to stop this corruption. With knowledge comes
responsibility.
While at it, you might also bitch to them about not showing Ron Paul's election success & will call the FCC on them to have their license pulled.
For heaven's sake, what does it take for you all to wake up?? Get off your chair & lift the phone & use your voice.

edit on 10-2-2012 by ringels because: iam half asleep, made spelling mistakes

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Maybe there is another outlet Judge is going to use. Doors open all the time for people like him.
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Doors in President Paul's cabinet! Can't think of a better Attorney General or Supreme Court Judge.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I have seen many clips on ATS of the judge and loved what I heard. I decided to record his show. I'll be honest, I couldn't sit through an entire episode. Boring! His ratings have been in deep decline since last October. After all, they are running a business. If your show sucks you can't get big money advertisers. 

But, it seems as though Fox News may have had reason to pass over Judge Napolitano as a permanent fixture on their surprisingly high-rated show: Mediaite recently got a hold of the self proclaimed “night watchman’s” Nielsen ratings, and the numbers don’t look good. The Judge has consistently been one of the lowest rated programs on Fox Business Network’s prime time lineup –- and trending lower.
October numbers to date prove to be Napolitano’s lowest rated month for total viewers (P2+) since May ’11, and the absolute lowest rated month in the demo all year, averaging a measly 50,000 total viewers, with 8,000 in the demo. He’s also down 10% in total viewers, and a whopping 43% in the demo just since last month. To make matters worse, he loses more than half of the audience that the network’s top-rated Lou Dobbs Tonight brings in on a regular basis.
Link

This isn't another conspiracy against Paul.  

You guys need to cut that out already...it's getting lame. 

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So that's it then, the last voice of reason on the MSM is being fired.

Surprise surprise?

Ron Paul should hire him pronto for his campaign. He should even hint at him being his VP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join