It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
definely fake. most likely a kite. I've seeing kites like that flying on parks, and they looks very real. there is NOT one fossol record of any Dragon found. Dragons are just a myth. In China they have mystical stories with dragons, just like in Creese have mystical stories like so called gods (Zeus and others)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
its just a kite lol

A kite that is flying behind the clouds?

guanicaPR-
definely fake. most likely a kite. I've seeing kites like that flying on parks, and they looks very real. there is NOT one fossol record of any Dragon found. Dragons are just a myth. In China they have mystical stories with dragons, just like in Creese have mystical stories like so called gods (Zeus and others)

Do you have any idea how far away that cloud is? Do you have any idea of how big the cloud is?

-----

If this is real, then turn to Mexico. Quetzalcoatl should be returning to the skies any time now...
edit on 9-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Haites
I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.

He he he .... look at my signature...he he he

What an irony....

Wow Lol
anyways Picture=

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok I think I got it. I think the dragons are just typically smaller and super super fast so we can't really see them. Now when you get a really big one like that and it is far away it acts like a jet would at a distance. So really big at a distance we can see. This one must have been momma dragon herself.

On a real note....note a chance that was a real dragon or animal and looking at the blown up picture this thing could have been made with ms paint!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZerkerVirus

I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.

What an irony....

Wow Lol
anyways Picture=

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What an irony....

Wow Lol
anyways Picture=

A lot of mythologies brought that up. Aztec, Mayan, Scandinavian (Jormungand- the world serpent), etc etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

What an irony....

Wow Lol
anyways Picture=

A lot of mythologies brought that up. Aztec, Mayan, Scandinavian (Jormungand- the world serpent), etc etc.

This was :
Mother Shipton was born Ursula Sontheil in 1488 in Norfolk, England, and died in 1561. She was said to be psychic from an early age and wrote prophecies concerning future wars, earth changes, and advances in technology.
The originals were kept in a locked room in Mitchell library, Sydney, along with many other volumns of prophetic writings deemed unsuitable for viewing by the general public.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Has anyone any answers jet ? Trying to find any video but I have no luck....

lens flare, swamp gas, venus, airplane, ball lightning

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

You can't trust images anymore. We all have photoshop:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

Has anyone any answers jet ? Trying to find any video but I have no luck....

lens flare, swamp gas, venus, airplane, ball lightning

Right....
.....HARP, project bluebeam,...

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

You can't trust images anymore. We all have photoshop:

Fail...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

its just a kite lol

A kite that is flying behind the clouds?

guanicaPR-

Do you have any idea how far away that cloud is? Do you have any idea of how big the cloud is?

-----

If this is real, then turn to Mexico. Quetzalcoatl should be returning to the skies any time now...

Please Google Chinese dragon kite. Some are 300 ft long they can fly high. Year of the Dragon good time to display dragon kits ya think? BTW do YOU know how high or big the clouds were that day?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
When you drop all the smart interpretations than remains just stupid one, which is most probable :

This is a Reptilian pet that has escaped from a reptilian mother ship which is hidden behind the Moon

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

its just a kite lol

Good one

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This was the sign !!! Yellowstone is moving !!! Just now Wyoming EQ Magnitude 3.0 1.9 km deep !!!

Maybe not the sign but 3.0 is true

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Im actually more curious about the way the rays of the sun are passing through those clouds. Almost movie like effect to them. Ive seen dark clouds block the sun before but there is something about those "sun rays" that look fake to me..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Im actually more curious about the way the rays of the sun are passing through those clouds. Almost movie like effect to them. Ive seen dark clouds block the sun before but there is something about those "sun rays" that look fake to me..

Wow...... with what they are watering you that you're so beautiful ???

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I believe that dragons were at one point (and maybe still are?) alive on this earth. Just look at all the ancient cultures that references giant flying lizards (dragons) in Europe, India, and China.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
sky serpents have been recorded and filmed for years, this is a great photo tho!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thank you, youre very kind

Im also noticing and someone else mentioned it.. where are the wings? You would think a dragon this size would have to propel himself with something. Unless he's just wiggling in the sky

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join