It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting that the Chinese would see a dragon in the sky. It's kind of like a Dead Head seeing Jerry Garcia in a grilled cheese sandwich.
edit on 2/9/12 by requires1231 because: formatting glitch

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's the MOTHMAN! Spreading news that some catastrophe is about to happen in CHINA!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

it does look like the pixelation is different to the other things in the photo, just saying. I would like it to be real, but not sure now after this blow up. Thanks Glargod

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomDaze
reply to post by Glargod

it does look like the pixelation is different to the other things in the photo, just saying. I would like it to be real, but not sure now after this blow up. Thanks Glargod

So would I actually. BIG IF: If dragons exist in the fourth dimension, and they are appearing to the naked eye, maybe we are shifting to a 4D world

that would be interesting LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomDaze

When you compare the pixilation around the head to the ones around the tops of the light poles on the blown up photo, they look the same to me. Don't you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

And who's to say it doesn't have wings? All you can see is the head and the tail...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Blue Beam 100% if true...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm at my day job, so I have no software to do a proper analysis, but from what I can see this is nothing more than a vortex cloud that just happens to have a shape similar to a dragon.

Not to say this isn't a bad sign, as we are getting reports from around the world of strange vortexes in the sky and an increase in tornado activity (especially here in the arctic).

So... Dragon? no... Weird "Sky Vortex"? Yes....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's the Translated text from the source... It's in Slovenian btw..

One man from the town of Fuzhou in East China's Jiangxi Province argues that, on this picture to see a flying dragon. Guan Mulin the event was documented by a camera on your mobile. "I drove it home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky. I parked the car and check what's going on. In the sky I saw a picture of two dragons, which to fly among the clouds. It could also be one of the dragon and his rep who prays out on the other clouds, "said Guan. An unusual phenomenon lasted several minutes, then the creature or thing in the sky suddenly disappeared.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by requires1231

Well look at the picture... It looks like a dragon....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would love for this photo to be real, and my heart really wants this to be true evidence of the existence of dragons.
Unfortunatly, I doubt it for one reason. Where are all the other photos and videos? His story said that there was a crowd of people, and in this day and age almost all of them would have cameraphones with them. Why didn't they take pictures as well and upload them?
I'll start to believe it if other pics emerge, but until then I don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

My children claim that they saw a Dragon a few years back here in Missouri, to this day they claim it is still true. I will have them look at this when they get home from school.

That prophecy is really freaking me out now...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anne McCaffrey got her wings!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

China has the largest most awesome kites in the world, I think it is kites. Nice pic though

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Great thread, I´d love this to be real

Chenese mythological Dragon is often without wings, like this:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaventilator
It's the MOTHMAN! Spreading news that some catastrophe is about to happen in CHINA!

Just now 2x Magnitude 5.1 China , 2x Magnitude 5.1 India and Magnitude 5.8 Macquarie. Perhaps you are right

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice find! Would be epic if it were real

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have often wondered about the dragon in comparison to its Astro-logical charts-animal symbolism-signs, such as me, a dog, however no dragons, live today?

Interesting,

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Those birds sorta look like crows in you're picture LittleBlackEagle. Crows are well known as tricksters though so I'm guessing it's expected.

they are crows, also known to the Lakota as little black eagles, because of their intelligence, but never heard of them as being tricksters. spiders and coyote's would be some of the tricksters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join