It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Anunaki10

I don't know how good it is, as I said I just downloaded it to check this image. Seems to be pretty good though. However, just the excessive pixelation around the dragons head is enough to see this is a fake. If you enhance the image you can see how the pixelation around its head really stands out from the rest of the image, it's completely obvious that this image has been tampered.

Are you suggesting the lamppost is fake too?

I'm not saying the photo is real, i honestly do not know. But seems alot of people are jumping on false hopes to dismiss this image as fake immediately.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Well I just tried it with an image I know for a fact is genuine and it told me the image was valid. But lets have a look at the pixelation in closer detail. The following enlarged portion of the image clearly shows that the pixelation around the head of the dragon is not uniform with the rest of the picture, and it's a clear indicator that this image has been altered with some type of image editing software. There's no denying it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I have this picture to help detail why this is fake.

The black is pixelation. Notice in the lower left circle, there is a combination of reds and blues. The colors mesh. The body of the dragon is fully black.

The green notes the fact that in that cloud there is light shining through but no shadow of the dragon.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

The pixelation around the lamp post is uniform with the rest of the pixelation, you can see that they are natural compression artifacts, however the image I just posted shows pixelation which is not uniform with the rest of the picture and is clearly an indicator of image tampering.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ahh yes, i knew this would make the boards...

So i was in China and i had a HUGE Kundalini orgasm which produced a magical energy dragon (who was, believe it or not, named David Wilcock) that sprouted out the top of my head and flew around for a bit.

After his little outburst i finally convinced David to come back home because i was afraid of the millions of Chinese people photographing him! Looks like i got lucky though, only one person owns a camera in China.

He returned to my body and now i can breathe fire that is actually candy.

There, something more ridiculous than this thread...

Although, the whole dragon myth had to come from somewhere...right?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Say that it is true. What about flying without wings ??? I don't see any wings on the photo...
Chinese dragons did not have wings

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Anunaki10

I don't know how good it is, as I said I just downloaded it to check this image. Seems to be pretty good though. However, just the excessive pixelation around the dragons head is enough to see this is a fake. If you enhance the image you can see how the pixelation around its head really stands out from the rest of the image, it's completely obvious that this image has been tampered.

Are you suggesting the lamppost is fake too?

I'm not saying the photo is real, i honestly do not know. But seems alot of people are jumping on false hopes to dismiss this image as fake immediately.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well...can't really blame people for not BELIEVING IN DRAGONS...

real-talk

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
chances of it being real are %0.5 chances of it being fake 99.5%. I say this because if there was a legit dragon spotted over china it would have made not just local news but international world news. and more then 1 picture would have popped up on the internet.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Maybe that's why the dragons are out.
People have gotten tired of the high gas price and decided to pull their ol' dragon out of the garage.
How do you restore a dragon?
I wonder if that's where we got drag race from?

If the picture is fake, the person did a good job of blending the dragon into the photo. It still kind of looks "out of place" though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad76
reply to post by gigaherc

Not everyone can be as super awesome as you I guess.

The picture actually reminded me of those hyper-speed flying rods that people catch on film:

In which part of my post have I written that I am super awesome? If some intellectual insight on the pitiful and sad level of the site nowadays, where well thought out really smart and well prepared posts are truly rare is in your opinion a form of bragging it says lot about your ability to comprehence a few lines of text. It's people like you spoiling the site with personal attacks and wasting the space. Keep up your good work though. And don't cry people take interests in fringe as being a wacko.
edit on 10-2-2012 by gigaherc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't know man Dragon's, Mammoths witches flying on broomsticks in south America, strange metallic sounds, I almost think this is operation false flag, put it on the net and its getting viral......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If this is indeed true, then may it be the 'gods' returning? Think about it all ancient civilisations say that their gods will return, and most civilisation at least had 1 god which was depicted as a serpent. Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
FUS RO DAH!

Would be pretty interesting to see dragons in this modern age.

Not sure if I prefer to have a visit from aliens or dragons.

Dilemma

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
China are too busy conducting the 'soft genocide' of Tibetans to care about mythical flying reptiles.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

The black is pixelation. Notice in the lower left circle, there is a combination of reds and blues. The colors mesh. The body of the dragon is fully black.

The green notes the fact that in that cloud there is light shining through but no shadow of the dragon.

Reds and blues? Maybe just a little bit. Clouds are full different colors, white, or little bit yellow, or little bit violet, or little bit red, or little bit blue, you name it, so nothing odd about that.

Nope, the body of the "Dragon" is not fully black, compared to the very black drawn circles.

No shadow of the "Dragon" from that position/angle/light-condition... Um, i don't think there would be shadow of passenger flights flying through clouds during similar position/angle/light-condition either.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links to videos that i havent seen before

Dragon caught on IR nothing too out of the ordinary though

Dragon? Nah but it may have been clearer if the person filming wasnt lying down.

Other than that there is no mention other than here on ATS about dragons, maybe it is a Chinese lantern as there was a few let go the other day, well i am saying the other day i think it was the 4th.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I love this thread
Some excellent replies.

As for my opinion? I want to believe so badly... but I don't.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

I agree the light is shining through, the sun is behind yet no shadow cast onto/through the cloud. Fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join