The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Why? When you fly kites, they rarely remain directly above you. They can easily be carried for hundreds of feet out from where you are standing and over powerlines.

If not a photo job, my first through would be kites..

Wow, are we really debating this subject?
edit on 10-2-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

Alot of the dragon myths from asia could be attributed to Dinosaur fossils. Which could also explain why so many cultures developed a dragon legend... because dinosaur fossils exist on all continents.
edit on 10-2-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
It's 100% real

I have a kite just like it.

Three questions:
How large is your kite? Because in relation to the objections on the ground that dragon is pretty damn big!

If it is that large: How many people would it take to fly it?

Wouldn't light shine through the dragon kite? Like isn't there slits between certain segments on your kite?

Let me know broloni!
cheers!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I do believe dragons walked this earth on some time.
I do NOT believe a dragon could fly through the sky nowadays and the only trace would be ONE pixelated photo.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I would like to post again , that this picture is fake. The signatures match processing / editing of the photo. Meaning is has been visually manipulated / altered.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Now then could this and the strange sounds people have been hearing be related? Could the sounds from the sky actually be Dragons?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
I would like to post again , that this picture is fake. The signatures match processing / editing of the photo. Meaning is has been visually manipulated / altered.

Is there a way to show which parts were altered?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This photo is clearly fake, and I'm surprised so many people have flagged this thread. It makes us all look stupid... but then again ATS isn't what it used to be.

The first thing I immediately noticed was the excessive and non-uniform pixelation that surrounds the head of the so called dragon. If you enhance the image it becomes even more obvious. So this is a very crappy fake.

To be sure it was a tampered image I downloaded the Digital Image Forgery Detector from sourceforge and ran it through the program. This was the result, just as I expected:

Off to the hoax bin imo.
edit on 10-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hello fellow truth seekers, aliens, prophets and second-coming-of-Christs.

I got about 6 pages into this thread when I began to doubt reality. So to help preserve my own sanity (what little there is in a Clown), I would like to share with all of you a couple things I learned many years ago...

Giant flying dragons do not exist.

Wooly Mammoths are extinct.

...HA!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This photo is clearly fake, and I'm surprised so many people have flagged this thread. It makes us all look stupid... but then again ATS isn't what it used to be.

The first thing I immediately noticed was the excessive and non-uniform pixelation that surrounds the head of the so called dragon. If you enhance the image it becomes even more obvious. So this is a very crappy fake.

To be sure it was a tampered image I downloaded the Digital Image Forgery Detector from sourceforge and ran it through the program. This was the result, just as I expected:

Off to the hoax bin imo.

How good is that Digital Image Forgery Detector? Are you sure that that program is good enough? How much can you trust that program?

Guan Mulin reportedly has documented the event by a camera on his mobile. >>I drove home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky. I parked the car and checked what's going on. In the sky I saw a picture of two dragons, which flown among the clouds. It could also be one dragon and his tail that peeks out of the other clouds

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Holy cow
Now where is the dragonborn?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
so you mean to tell me, a country that has 1+billion in pop only got ONE shot of a flyin dragon?
everyone elses cellphones or cameras magically die or what?

smh ... its fake...and i dont need proof to believe that
edit on 10-2-2012 by whoocares because: added more to my message

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Chinese Spy Drone!!!

second line

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by LordDrakula

its a pokemon lol pictures.linkmesh.com...

I was thinking it was a pokemon too, Raquaza, based on the ancient chinese serpent dragon

Honestly I want to believe this is real, and it does look pretty realistic considering that it is flying high enough to be in the clouds. The resolution is pure crap but you can clearly see how the "dragon" fades through the clouds looks too good to be photoshopped if you ask this llama.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Off to the hoax bin imo.

How good is that Digital Image Forgery Detector? Are you sure that that program is good enough? How much can you trust that program?

Are you sure you use your brain?

Adult people.

Deny ignorance as site's credo.

Picture of a dragon.

Dragon.

Picture.

Sometimes facepalm is not enough. At least still sometimes there's one in dozens of terrifyingly stupid threads and troll feeding that is worth your time. This is not one of them. There should be UNSTAR button here.

link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

To be sure it was a tampered image I downloaded the Digital Image Forgery Detector from sourceforge and ran it through the program.

I'll have to keep that handy for the next forgery. These things are always too good to be true.

link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I don't know how good it is, as I said I just downloaded it to check this image. Seems to be pretty good though. However, just the excessive pixelation around the dragons head is enough to see this is a fake. If you enhance the image you can see how the pixelation around its head really stands out from the rest of the image, it's completely obvious that this image has been tampered.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I would love to believe this is real. I definitely think that dragons were around millions of years ago, However without even clicking the link, you can see some serious pixelation around the dragon...

Still got my fingers crossed though

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Why is it not valid.
Showing a message box saying "not valid" doesn't cut it.

Pass any jpeg compressed image to an image verifying program and 50% of the time it will throw an error such as the one you posted. even if you test a high resolution image format, bitmap or png, the program will say images of 3D renderred art are "genuine". Doesn't really say much in terms of fake or real.

Computer says no?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gigaherc

Not everyone can be as super awesome as you I guess.

The picture actually reminded me of those hyper-speed flying rods that people catch on film:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

thankyou OP for this beautiful photo
It is quite fascinating
We are some people who have been working a lot with the energy of the dragon behind the veil
Since end december
And yes dragons do exist, in the west they were made wrong bc they had the the power to go up against evil and supression.
Something the church and the royal bloodlines were not interested in, they were so hooked on playing the masters thus needing slaves.
E.g. Lucifer, the original dragon, who the church said was casted into the abyss bc he spoke his heart and had another idea of reality than God (God in this case being the evil being who invented church and religion to supress, and not the God who is our true Father, who only wants for us all to be free spirits and souls, gathering in a circle of power light love and truth, thus calling Him (our true source) back from the uncreated)

So this be the year where those of us pure by heart, embrace our inherent dragon force, theereby taking back this creation (it belongs to us!!!) And recreates it out of the truth from within our essence.

Recreation will happen as the yin and yang between the dragon (dark force power truth love) and the unichorn (truth love laughter joy and power.
Remember yin and yang are opposites yet they contains the essence of the other.

Embrace your dragon within
Let us end supression

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join