It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by hawk123

Freemasons:
So the answer is not "divide and average" math of ratios like 9/8 or 5/4 -- the reason is this is from Archytas as my research exposes.

The answer is the complementary opposite resonance of the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth with the Octave.

Can you explain on which theory is used for the pyramids in Egypt?
Are the pyramids based on the Freemason "divide and average" theory or your theory?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The pyramids were built based on the "divide and average" math as their math is actually based on vedic Brahmin math as Abraham Seidenberg has disclosed. I go into math professor Seidenberg in my book -- how he published on the ritual origins of geometry in math science journals and then in the journal Folklore he published with Lord Ragan about a secret society using ritual geometry for "separation of heaven and earth" through ritual sacrifice.

So for Egypt the goddess Isis is the base of the triangle and the height is Osiris and the hypotenuse is the "divide and average" of Set and Horus. This is the true secret basis for Christianity as Egypt relied on a Solar calendar due to the rising of the Nile River based on the star cycles and sun. O.K. so Islam and Judaism are originally based on a Lunar Calendar and the Lunar Goddess was called Sin in Sumeria -- so Sin is the electrochemical female goddess lunar energy.

So the lunar energy as electrochemical energy is actually Earth energy as the Moon controls the life cycles on Earth -- and so with Isis is resonated this creates Nuit as the Cosmic Mother in Egypt -- that can not be seen. Hathor the sky goddess was also associated with Isis the earth goddess. This is the female formless awareness -- sometimes called the fourth eye. So this is the true shamanism but the male Solar priests tried to "contain" infinity using a materialist ritual geometry. So the full lotus was originally for true shamanism which relies on the lunar calendar as much as the solar calendar.

So at first in the early tantric empires there was more of a Lunar goddess emphasis but then around 1800 BCE in India the value of silver as the Lunar energy was over-ruled by the value of iron for Solar-based ritual priest weapons. So the chariot was from ritual Solar priest geometry with the center of the wheel from the "divide and average" proof for the square root of two -- based on converting the Lunar circular female ritual altar into a square solar ritual altar of the same size.

So when iron took over silver in value this meant the containment of infinity through geometric technology and this spread of Egypt when Egypt was invaded by the Hittites around 1200 BCE. But really this "divide and average" process started with the "symbolic revolution" around 9,000 BCE which was before agriculture as monoculture rectilinear development. So there were megalith religious structures built before agriculture and these megaliths had the first anthropocentric art work called the "symbolic revolution" as the attempt to "contain" infinity through geometry.

The theorem attributed to Thales is illustrated by the figure of problem 53 of the Rhind Papyrus, written thirteen hundred years before the birth of Thales...The anecdote claiming that Thales discovered "his" theorem by making the end of the shadow cast by a stick, planted vertically, meet exactly the end of the shadow cast by the Great Pyramid, in order to have a figure materialize identically to that of problem 53, would only prove that Thales actually spent time in Egypt, that he was truly a pupil of Egyptian priests and that he could not be the inventor of the theorem attributed to him.

On the Afrocentric debate of geometry

The ratio 2/3 was "sacred" in Egypt in that all fractions were reduced to a 1/n form with a 2/3 remainder that was not reduced.

O.K. so before "divide and average" was the complementary opposites harmonics alchemy based on the ratio 2/3 and solely 2/3. What this means is that the oldest human music from the Bushmen culture is based on the 1-4-5 music intervals with the Perfect Fifth as 2/3 frequency of 1 that is infinite resonance -- no beginning and no ending.

This became alchemy in Ethiopia as the shamans in isolated attempted to "contain" infinity -- we see this in the earliest religions of the Solar priests where the "sun" is sacrificed by a lunar eclipse of the sun -- so an animal is sacrificed to then save the "son" of the ritual priest male. The entrails of the sacrificed animal are then used for vision information. What this means esoterically is that blood contains "yang chi" from the electromagnetic energy of the iron. So that iron is linked to Solar "yang chi" of the heart for blood ritual sacrifice. This is demonstrated by the Turkana pastoralists in Kenya. So the pastoralists were actually formed after the "symbolic revolution" of 9,000 BCE when after agriculture denuded the land so people were forced into pastoralism. There was lime used to water proof houses but this was based on deforestation to make the lime and so the land turned to desert creating the pastoralists. The same solar "sacrifice" is behind the pyramids.
edit on 25-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

So when iron took over silver in value this meant the containment of infinity through geometric technology and this spread of Egypt when Egypt was invaded by the Hittites around 1200 BCE. But really this "divide and average" process started with the "symbolic revolution" around 9,000 BCE which was before agriculture as monoculture rectilinear development. So there were megalith religious structures built before agriculture and these megaliths had the first anthropocentric art work called the "symbolic revolution" as the attempt to "contain" infinity through geometry.

Four Yugas = Three signs each. Each sign = 2,150 years, thus each Yuga = 6,450 years. Entire cycle = 25,800 years.

So Aquarius, Capricorn, Saggitarius = Satya/Krita Yuga. (Golden Age)
Scorpio, Libra, Virgo = Treta Yuga. (Silver Age)
Leo, Cancer, Gemini = Dwapara Yuga. (Copper Age)
Taurus, Aries, Pisces = Kali Yuga. (Iron Age)

9,000 BCE puts you near the beginning of the last Age of Gemini. The end of Gemini also led to the end of Dwapara, which went into the start of Kali. (Iron Age)

IMHO, the story of the Fall of Man in Genesis, corresponds with the beginning of Taurus. (6,500 years ago roughly, give or take)

I don't consider Patch's overall tone of "Woman Good, Man Bad," to be particularly useful, (gender seperation and polarisation is actually one of our biggest problems, currently; and implying female superiority doesn't help any more than implying male superiority did) but listen to what he says regarding chronology, here; it's interesting and roughly lines up with what I've come across concerning Yuga theory elsewhere.

The long and the short of it is that back at the beginning of Taurus, humanity did something (or had something done to us, but most people tend to imply that there was a choice we made) which really screwed us up. I'm not completely clear on what said something was, but the general implication is twofold.

a] The type of reasoning which we use got split, and became disjointed. The heart has its' own form of cognitive ability, different to the brain but equal to it, yet for the most part, we've stopped using that at this point, and now rely almost exclusively on the brain, and only the left side of that. The right side of the brain is similar to the heart, but still isn't actually the heart; it can be mistaken for it. IMHO, the right side of the brain in that sense, is meant as a translation mechanism, so that the left can still work with the heart. The left side of the brain is very different to both the right side of the brain and the heart.

- This is a three part interview, so you might have to go through the whole thing to get to the relevant bits, but it's all interesting, so it is worth it.

b] We started using an extremely distorted and illusory form of mathematics and music, as implied by this thread, and which has been spoken of in a lot of other places as well. Said distorted mathematics, in conjunction with the cognitive impairment described above, has led to an entire worldview which is extremely screwed up.
edit on 25-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The New Age CIA Freemasonic mind control runs deep.

As Ramana Maharshi said:

"There is no evolution."

So the Yugas is based on the Solar ritual priest "divide and average" calendar system. The fact is the calendar is "chaotic" because the Lunar calendar is just as important as the Solar and combined with Earth the three calendars "diverge."

Time is a spiral -- so Kala means time while Kali means the end of time as destruction turning into creation.

The same is true for Chronos as the god of Time as Saturn -- with Kronos as consciousness -- because Jupiter protects Earth from comets and when Saturn and Jupiter resonate together this causes comets to destroy all three dimensional life on earth -- bifocal vision.

Three dimensional vision is an illusion of the holographic reality -- so this is why 5/4 is the ratio of Saturn and Jupiter resonating to eject asteroids and comets at the ratio 2/5. This is the "divide and average" math from Kepler but it is also the latest in chaos science -- it is inherently unpredictable yet true. The previous mass extinctions of life on Earth were based on the resonance of Saturn and Jupiter causing comets or asteroids to destroy three dimensional life on Earth.

So time is a function of our temporary three dimensional illusionary status even in the consciousness spirit cosmic sense -- as holographic light.

As Ramana Mahashi stated there are no purified astral realms -- consciousness as Emptiness is not light as spirit but instead it is the eternal formless process of creation.

So in alchemy there is jing which is electrochemical emotional energy and then there's chi which is electromagnetic force and then there's shen which is holographic light consciousness as spirit and then there's the Emptiness which is the female formless awareness as real consciousness (or the spacetime vortex).

So the Emptiness guides the light as consciousness but the Emptiness is beyond any one time period as it bends light to have precognition and to travel throughout space holographically -- so the future becomes the past and the past becomes the future.

What remains only as eternal is the Emptiness that can not be seen but can be listened to -- this is why it's called Mouna Samadhi (or Silence samadhi).

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

The New Age CIA Freemasonic mind control runs deep.

Ouch.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
More seriously though, fulllotus; it seems as though, if we're content to simply accept the first thing we're told, we get one set of lies and mind control, and if we try and free ourselves from that set, another is waiting for us.

I thought I'd managed to extricate myself from Christianity. I've been planning to look more into alchemy in particular, but sometimes I wonder what the point is of anything. I should probably just sit and play Minecraft for the rest of my existence. You can spend years learning about things, and think you've found a scenario that works, and then...something else happens, to basically cause you to think that everything you thought you knew is a lie.

I don't know how to get free of the influence of the Freemasons in particular; it's funny, when you mention them. I know full well that there isn't a single thought inside my head that they did not put there, but apparently, knowing that, by itself, doesn't help me very much.
edit on 25-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Actually my background is music -- the real issue here is that "thinking" itself is the problem. Why? Consciousness is not "thoughts" -- at least not the "source" of consciousness.

So the first step is mind concentration which means getting to the source of all thoughts.

There's no need for any "belief" system. All thoughts are based on the I-thought.

So Freemasonry is the All Seeing Eye aka I-thought or "One" in the sense that it's an attempt to contain the I-thought into itself -- using circular logic.

So the source of the I-thought is through listening -- this is open inferential logic -- we infer that the source of the I-thought is the deep dreamless sleep because we are still ourselves while sleeping yet we have no thoughts so that means the foundation of who we really are is not our thoughts but something deeper.

This is called Turiya in Vedic philosophy -- it's the "fourth state" beyond waking, dreaming and dreamless sleep.

In turiya instead of dreamless darkness in ignorance there is actually light as consciousness. So light is actually consciousness but we are not normally aware of this. Meditation is actualy a way to increase the intensity of the light.

But even this is still a type of thinking -- our intentions are electromagnetic. The brain runs on electromagnetic energy. So when we concentration the I-thought we hold onto the I-thought -- repeating I-I-I at the exclusion of all other thoughts.

The mind on its own is weak -- it's very difficult to just concentrate the mind. This is like trying to spin a bicycle wheel by just holding the hub -- there is too much inertia.

It is much easier to spin the wheel by the rim and this is called the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" meditation practice.

So get the small universe practice c.d. from springforestqigong.com... and read the free online book "Awaken the Healing Energy of the Tao" by Mantak Chia -- scribd -- as the introduction for this practice.

So it is really the 12 notes of the music scale as 12 energy points along the outside of the body and so when this wheel is spun -- esoterically this is called the chariot wheel spinning. Why? Again this is the ancient esoteric meaning of the chariot with "yoke" of the wheel having the same etymology root as yoga and religion means to "bind" which is the same meaning as "yoke."

So we are yoking or binding the body to the mind in harmony instead of left brain dominance separating the body from the mind which cuts off our thoughts from awareness of our subconscious electrochemical emotional states.

So also the "moving of the yin and yang" standing exercise is a foundation for this harmony of the mind and body --

The natural state of a human is to be able to feel the pineal gland as a magnetic bliss in the center of the brain but modern humans are cut off from this thinking that their thoughts are their true self. The true self is actually a coherent electromagnetic form of a human that can be projected outside of its body and can also travel into the future and also can transform into other forms around it -- reality is interwoven holographically.

So consciousness is actually this eternal vortex of spacetime as the Emptiness which then creates light as our thoughts -- light spirit energy is the basis for our true intentions which are then hidden with left brain words. This is called Darwinian Deception for its evolutionary strategy of tying humans to a materialistic realm based on a limited territorial expansion relying on killing or be killed as the defining philosophy. Instead holographic consciousness means any sacrifice must be done in respect of the spirit light of the body.

So when the Bushmen killed an animal for food they would wait to eat the animal until the next day - why? Because the spirit of the animal would otherwise tell the animals nearby that the reason it was killed was for food and so the humans would be killing the other animals as well. So the humans took into account the survival of the spirit of the animal in order to reassure future food sources.

Similarly to keep the lions from attacking the humans a healer Bushmen would leave his body and go as a spirit speak to the lions or even more the spirit of a human would travel into a lion.

So reality is much more interwoven and deeper than thinking lets us believe and we discover this when we die and we become ghosts living in a dream state that is more real than our waking state. Our if we have a precognitive vision it is more real than our waking state so that when the vision comes true in the future we realize that the present physical state is a duller repetition of this spirit visionary realm.

So as qigong master Chunyi Lin says you are born a healer. This is the true role of humans -- the open heart creates electromagnetic consciousness.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So the lunar energy as electrochemical energy is actually Earth energy as the Moon controls the life cycles on Earth

What does "electrochemical" mean in this context?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The true self is actually a coherent electromagnetic form

Coherent in what sense?

can also travel into the future and also can transform into other forms around it

Care to give an example?

So consciousness is actually this eternal vortex of spacetime

Vortex implies rotation. What is spinning here? Space-time? How? Can you demonstrate it going in circles?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The foundation of physics is not based on amplitude which is a classical measurement but instead on frequency as quantum energy.

Now ladies and gentlemen, this is a classic example of word soup. Frequency as quantum energy? What the heck?

So energy intensity is measured by quantum frequency

God lee, what nonsense. First, quantum energy, now, quantum frequency. Apparently, some people think that throwing "quantum" into the mix makes them look smart.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Care to explain, rather than simply talk trash?

I'd like to hear what you find so offensively inaccurate.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Care to explain, rather than simply talk trash?
I'd like to hear what you find so offensively inaccurate.

I'm not "talking trash". When I see a complete and unabated abuse of dictionary, I do find it quite offensive. Frequency is a number. It's not "energy". And saying "quantum frequency" is plain silly. Quantum 60Hz? Please.

Further, "quantum energy" is just one of those New Age constructs that's comfortably abstract in a way that allows to just throw it in for a good measure. Energy of what?

And what is "coherent electromagnetic form"? Again, it's word soup. Yes, there are coherent electromagnetic phenomena, but in the context of "true self"... Bleh.

edit on 16-5-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Dude -- you're like a spoiled brat in a Mall with his mom going " what's this?" "Can I have that?"

haha.

Never do you actually show your intentions so why should I have to answer your questions.

If you think you already know the answer then don't ask questions -- you're just wasting people's time.

If you think you're so smart then just look up information on your own and "correct" people.

Whenever you attempt to correct people with your claims then .... you're wrong! haha.

I've proven you wrong several times already so I'm not going to waste my time with you.

Obviously you're screaming for special attention.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Never do you actually show your intentions so why should I have to answer your questions.

Well maybe you should try, because there is a slim chance that there is a grain of sense in what looks like a big pool of nonsense like "lunar energy is electrochemical energy", or "the foundation of physics is not based on amplitude which is a classical measurement but instead on frequency as quantum energy". I won't hold my breath, though.

You pile up science terms generously, so that its vague and may look cool with someone uneducated, but things like "true self is a coherent electromagnetic form" are just pompous nonsense.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Frequency is a number. It's not "energy".

Frequency is how we measure energy.

just one of those New Age constructs

Now you're just annoying me. You don't know anything about New Age whatever, so stop pretending to be better than other users.

If you want to tout your ego, apply to the White House.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Frequency is a number. It's not "energy".

Frequency is how we measure energy.

Where did you get that notion?

No it's not, especially in the broad context that you are using here (as in "we"). You don't say "I spent 15,450 Hz of energy to lift that brick", that's just nonsensical. There are units of energy, and they don't have anything to do with frequency.

Now, in quantum mechanics the energy of the photon is related to the frequency of respective radiation via the Planck constant. There is proportionality here but I never read in a problem or a paper that "100MHz of energy were used". In particle physics, we typically use MeV or GeV as energy unit, and again the "frequency" is nowhere to be found.

But of course many people like to use the word, because all of a sudden they sound like some sort of science experts. Well, this blog is close to what I feel about this pile of baloney:

BLOG

The word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field"). So I read the article, and found ample fodder for faceplanting right in the first paragraph

Now you're just annoying me.

Is that important?

You don't know anything about New Age whatever, so stop pretending to be better than other users.

I seem to know about New Age a lot more than you know about physics. Oh and by the way, I'm simply not better than others, but in contrast to some I like some discipline and common sense in my thinking process, as opposed to mental garbage. This does not make me a better person in any way.

edit on 16-5-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
De Broglie admitted he didn't know what "frequency" meant in quantum physics -- frequency of what?

This is a good discussion of de Broglie and the quantum wavefunction -- what is the wave?

So one person says that considering the graviton -- trying to unit quantum mechanics and relativity -- that indeed it is spacetime that is the wave.

David Bohm considers consciousness to be the wave -- as the last person in that discussion points out this is the quantum infinite potential before it is squared as amplitude probability.

So quantum mechanics doesn't agree with itself. Physics is not unified.

It's not the fault of New Agers that science is not accurate about the truth of reality. haha.

I've discussed this in great detail earlier in the thread.

the Josephson effect provides an exactly reproducible conversion between frequency and voltage. Since the frequency is already defined precisely and practically by the caesium standard, the Josephson effect is used, for most practical purposes, to give the definition of a volt (although, as of July 2007, this is not the official BIPM definition[9]).

In a unit system adapted to atomic scales, the electronvolt is the appropriate unit of energy and the Petahertz the appropriate unit of frequency.

This kinetic energy (for each photoelectron) is independent of the intensity of the light,[12] but depends linearly on the frequency;[14] and if the frequency is too low (corresponding to a kinetic energy for the photoelectrons of zero or less), no photoelectrons are emitted at all, unless a plurality of photons, whose energetic sum is greater than the energy of the photoelectrons, acts virtually simultaneously (multiphoton effect) [15] Assuming the frequency is high enough to cause the photoelectric effect, a rise in intensity of the light source causes more photoelectrons to be emitted with the same kinetic energy, rather than the same number of photoelectrons to be emitted with higher kinetic energy.[12]

Realization of the volt in the SI system rests on experiments comparing an electrostatic force with a mechanical force, but the uncertainties obtained by this method are much too great to meet the requirements of modern instrumentation. Conversely, the stability of voltage references based on the Josephson effect depends solely on frequency stability, which can easily reach 10-12.

Quantum frequency trumps the volt.

How to convert quantum frequency to volts and Joules

The value for Planck's Constant is 6.6260755 x 10¯34 Joule second. Please note that the unit is Joule MULTIPLIED BY second. It is not a division, both Joule and second are in the numerator. 3) ν is the frequency of the particular photon being studied. The discussion about frequency above applies here. Before going on, I want to discuss one little issue (heh, heh, heh). Frequency is a wave-based idea. What is it doing in a particle-based idea like the quantum? Good question. So much so that the term "wave packet" is often used in discussing these ideas. Indeed, modern science now speaks of "wave-particle duality" rather than "Light is a wave" or "Light is a particle." This whole area is profound and can lead to years of probing discussion. Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr (who were great friends) discussed these issues (and more) often over a period of many years, especially in the late 1920's and early 1930's. Their discussions are still important enough to merit historical study today. Every year, several books are published which delve into one or more of the implications of "wave-particle duality."

edit on 17-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

De Broglie admitted he didn't know what "frequency" meant in quantum physics -- frequency of what?

This is a good discussion of de Broglie and the quantum wavefunction -- what is the wave?

So one person says that considering the graviton -- trying to unit quantum mechanics and relativity -- that indeed it is spacetime that is the wave.

Well in that thread you quote, this was one least-informed statement. And again, it doesn't give the notion of "frequency" any sacral meaning.

David Bohm considers consciousness to be the wave

Well that's one giant oversimplification to say that. Bohm had interesting ideas to be sure, and there other striking hypotheses out there. And again, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to pepper any post with "quantum frequency".

So quantum mechanics doesn't agree with itself. Physics is not unified.

Quantum mechanics is hard to understand. But what's nice about science in comparison with pseudo-science is that it doesn't make things up and does not condone piling up important-sounding terms to manufacture a semblance of meaning where there is none.

The fact that it's easier for humans to measure frequencies than distances or forces is pretty incidental. Until a decade ago, stocks were traded not in decimal units, but quarters and eights were used. Like "stock XYZ finished at 12 and a quarter today". This doesn't mean at all that Dao of stocks naturally contains powers of two (no matter what a New Age nut might think). This simply means that centuries ago it was common to cut a standard size ingot of silver in halves, and then in quarters, etc, because it was the easiest way to divide loot for pirates or do other transactions involving the metal.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Science under the control of corporate megadeath.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join