It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
S+F+Subscribed. Thank you, OP.
edit on 14-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

O.K. I have summarized my research again below as a booklet:

The Devil’s Interval and the Wavicle: How Secrets of Sound Enable Spooky-Action-At-A-Distance and Entering Into Spooky-Looky Land

Chapter One: Initiation into Spooky-Looky Land

O.K. it’s time for another book. My friend in my first year of college stated that there’s two ways of writing a book – one is to write in your own words and the other way is to reference everything. I was asked last year to write a book for publication. I was mailed the contract which I went through and signed and mailed back. I found the contract tedious and evasive – what other books were like mine but already on the market? None really but I felt obligated to find out some answer. The publisher was Trineday, run by a very awesome conspiracy publisher whose dad had been in the CIA. The publisher Trineday has conspiracy books that will blow your mind – on how the CIA is more than complicit in the drug war and how the assassination of the president JFK was more than just a cover-up of Lee Harvey Oswald. At any rate my book was just too wild for publication and I did this on purpose. The subject of my book was all over the place but I was determined to write about what I wanted. I had made a monster and the book was extremely complicated in its connections and very long. I had almost 700 scholarly footnotes and 625 pages of text. So the publisher said he was not going to publish it – not because of anything to do with the content or form of the book but just because of the marketing aspect. I completely agreed with his conclusion. Then the amazing paranormal UFO cryptozoology Fortean author Nick offered to review my book but never did. He responded to his friend Greg that if people want to be writers they have to promote their books – it’s completely up to them to create their market. I’m really not at all interested in finding readers but I am interested in getting my thoughts down on paper for posterity, so to speak.

So then I did promote my book and its subject on the biggest conspiracy forum on the internet, Abovetopsecret, and amazingly the response was very strong but also very controversial. How dare I claim that quantum physics proves consciousness is real and that this is secretly understood through nonwestern trance music! Haha. So I had the typical skeptics who did everything possible to argue with me. But the strange thing is when I use the computer I sit in full lotus yoga position and I can feel energy online. I can feel if someone has their electromagnetic consciousness stuck in their lower body and so they have bad intentions towards me – in other words their intentions do not line up with the words they write. But if I say that to someone online – what their intentions really are – say that they are really a pervert – then the person will get super angry and threaten me or call me crazy. Haha. So I refrained from doing so on this Abovetopsecret thread and instead I just patiently debunked the debunkers as it’s called. Usually when I go onto forums then someone will cry to a moderator or else the moderator will censor me because the topic I am discussing is too controversial. It will be claimed that I am trying to “sell” something – which is hilarious as I live without spending money as much as possible and I’ve been technically unemployed for over two years. I currently live next to a forest tract that I am clearing of an invasive Euroasian species understory tree – the Buckthorn. I am using it for fencing, firewood and to make biochar and then I am planting nut trees, fruit bushes and gardening annual vegetables.

O.K. so anyway this booklet is my story. I’m taking the day off to write this booklet. I even had a nice dream about it so I am in good spirits. My most readable book online is one I wrote in one sitting while at a public computer at the University of Minnesota where I finished a self-designed masters degree in Liberal Studies. So I finished my degree by studying with a qigong master – a Chinese yoga meditation energy paranormal healing master named Chunyi Lin (Spring Forest in English). Basically this book is about my experience in my training to finish my masters degree but also about its connection back to mundane reality through the secret of sound. What I did has no turning back. I transformed my reality permanently. Qigong master Chunyi Lin said I had an “enlightenment experience.”

edit on 20-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

But I had to act fast – I didn’t want my family to think I was in a cult and I didn’t want to be in one either. I was still committed to my previous radical environmental justice activism I had been doing since the late 1980s when I finished high school. I continued my part-time job at an environmental non-profit and I moved into the cheapest room I could live in and I biked all the time for transportation – which is a great challenge in the severe winters of Minnesota. After I lost my family money for education since I had graduated then I was plunged into poverty but I didn’t give up on my focus on radical activism. I had accomplished my goals and had moved into what one of my graduate school instructors, a Ph.D. in genetics and a peace activist, called “Spooky-Looky Land.”

So now I am permanently in “Spooky-Looky Land” and I have no regrets. O.K. so basically I don’t remember this but when I was three years old I would attend my mom’s classical piano lessons and I would sit patiently while listening to the lesson. My sister, a new mother of her second child, now living with me in a house with our mom in her late 70s, my sister she said how this was impressive – that I had the patience to listen intently to classical music at such a young age. I’m not sure why this happened. When I was two years old, and again I don’t remember this, my mom was in the kitchen making dinner and having her two nightly alcohol drinks, and she watched me walk down the sidewalk out of view, down the street. She thought my two older sisters, aged four and six, would take care of me but they were playing at the neighbors next door. My mom says I returned to the house and I told her an animal had bit me and she saw a scratch on my shoulder. So she took me to the doctor and I was his first patient as he had just got out of medical school – he was my pediatrician and my dad was already a prominent “power” attorney in Minnesota. The doctor prescribed 24 rabies vaccine shots in my stomach at the age of two. At the age of 12 I noticed that my extremities were too small – not so much that others really noticed but enough for me to realize I wasn’t growing properly. But it didn’t matter to me because I was already submersed in a dreamland of psychic music as it’s called. I was practicing classical piano for an hour every day on a grand Steinway in our living room and then I was playing soccer and fishing everyday by the lake across the street from our house.

O.K. so looking back I realized that music really transformed me – who I was and became to be. My last book has all the references but this booklet I’m just going to put things in my own words. As I said my most readable book was in my own words so I’m just going to repeat that format here. It’s easier and much more enjoyable to write. My parents were book-worms and that was their main common interest. They would sit together and read books. My dad read political history and my mom read novels and they would overlap their interest with reading spy novels and some humor novels. When I got older my mom gave me books to read – alternative U.S. fiction like Maya Angelou and Richard Wright – African-American authors. I had always been in “advanced” reading and I wrote my first book in third grade and then in high school I was always asked by the English teachers to read my creative writing to the class. But then on my ACT test for college entrance I scored 92 percent in math, 96 percent in social science, 98 percent in biological science but only 65 percent in reading comprehension! That reading comprehension was the only part of the test corrected by a person but at the time I was already reading Thomas Mann’s The Magic Mountain and other greats in classical literature. My main focus was in philosophy as my Dad also focused on Western philosophy. I think my reading comprehension was already too "out there."

Was I going to attend St. John’s College with the study all strictly in classical Western thought? I would learn classical Greek and French and read the “Great Books” in their original language. I visited the school for several days. Was I going to study at Hampshire College with a self-designed degree in a radical East Coast education? My focus was still on “solving” practical problems and so I chose to go to Hampshire College. Well by the time I finished High School I was biking to school, across the city, to the Mississippi River, and I was practicing classical piano while singing in multiple choirs and playing in multiple rock and blues and jazz bands. I was an activist in my church, the Presbyterian, and my minister asked me to become a minister for my career. When I said that I didn’t need the church to be a Christian he then responded in agreement that our church was actually more like a “country club.” I can only now appreciate this statement.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I had been singing in the church choir and I performed a Rachmaninoff Prelude and Scriabin in Church – I did this to be subversive as neither are religious composers that I know of – Scriabin being an occult composer actually. I had also taken private music composition lessons from a former University music professor who married one of his students, my piano teacher. I had been her first student also just like I had been my doctor's first patient. So I took lessons from her weekly for about 12 years! I performed my most strenuous stressful task of a private piano concert by memory – Bach’s Italian Concerto and a Mozart Sonata and other pieces. I even did a John Cage “prepared piano” avant-garde piece with my private composition teacher sticking strange objects into the strings to create wild percussive sounds. I also performed my own music compositions. My study in orchestration and ear training weekly was profound and my music teacher gave me two books for graduation – Gregory Bateson’s “Mind and Nature: A necessary unity” and “The Tao Te Ching.”

Well at Hampshire College I focused on music studies but I tested into the Level III music theory class and I realized I could graduate from college in two and a half years. This would not be good but still possible based on the required classes I needed to take. So I dropped out because Hampshire was too expensive and too elitist even though it was a radical school with self-designed majors and no grades due to the small “tutorial” style of professor critiques based on Oxford. Anyway back in Minneapolis I was working near the University – at a pizza restaurant – and two female friends from my high school came in to see me and asked me to go to Alaska with them. We had camped together before and I had been in love with the older female – two years older – and she was focused on biology and she was in the school choir so we had toured Florida churches together. Anyway off we went to Alaska where we worked in a fish factory but then we heard about someone needing sled dog handlers up by Mount Denali – the steepest mountain in the world. We hitch hiked for hundreds of miles.

Our last ride was from Fred, the sled dog trainer who we lived with and worked for. He had an amazing life history – his dad was a prominent Jewish grocer in Philadelphia but in the 1960s Fred got busted with '___'. He didn’t want his dad to find out so Fred fled to Amsterdam to live on house boats but then he went to the Sahara desert to get back to his Jewish roots. Then he was a mercenary in Zimbabwe – when it was still Rhodesia – Fred was killing the Africans and working for the colonial white genocidal invaders. Fred then went to New Zealand to Mt. Cook to be a mountain climbing guide and then in 1980 he moved to Alaska to be a sled dog trainer and mountain guide for Denali. Well Fred also was reading our mail and there was no phone in two miles. After months in a cabin with no running water – we hauled gallons of water by sled every day for the 26 dogs we took care off – and no electricity. I was transformed from using an outhouse while it is freezing out and seeing huge bear tracks covering the woods and being with the sled dogs alone, practically lost in the outback with Denali, the most beautiful mountain dominating the horizon. When we got a ride back to Anchorage we were in culture shock. Fred had even gotten an old piano for our cabin so that I could entertain guests which isn’t what I wanted to do – but he did have a couple Brazilians up for a sled dog ride – they froze but enjoyed themselves. Alaska was a wild place of former Vietnam vets turned heroin dealers and feds with helicopters doing busts and Mormons preaching to us how the invasion of Iraq was Armageddon. We left because we were getting assimilated into the local culture and it was just too radical. Our families wanted us back into school.

I had applied to UW-Madison while I was in Alaska – I wanted a populist education experience at an affordable rate. Madison had better ratings than Minnesota but I could go for the same “in-state” fee. My dad had wanted me to stay out east at Hampshire – I think to get rid of me. I knew I couldn’t compete on the East Coast – I had already become a hermit, keeping to my room except for my own close friend who was a film and literature fanatic. We collaborated on projects and he initiated me into the avant-garde cultural studies scene and we remained friends for years although at Hampshire we had a falling out. So I even gave my four-trac recorder to my hall mate who was majoring in Buddhism and had been at Hampshire for eight years or something and he never attended classes. My hall had previously an “orgy room” and was “clothing optional” and all the other students were from New York City and when it was someone’s birthday they all took '___' together. So I was reading Samuel Beckett – WATT and I was composing music that “decomposed” itself and I read Gregory Bateson’s “Mind and Nature: A necessary unity” several times – deciphering Bateson’s struggle to deal with deep paradoxes in Western science and philosophy.

At UW-Madison I quickly joined the UW-Greens environmental group and then I moved into a radical cooperative house of 35 people from all over the U.S. It was just what I wanted – initiation into what was left of the 1960s radical hippy and then later punk underground alternative living scene. We bought all our food in bulk and ate a group meal and had consensus house decision making and the females were in charge. A female from Lexington Kentucky with Irish-Cherokee-Appalachian connections chose me for sex and I held onto her as my girlfriend and then when she graduated I took her back to the Twin Cities Minnesota.

At UW-Madison I was initiated into the U.S. Empire – my best friend was also from Minnesota and his parents were Ph.Ds in biology, one a professor, the other doing wildlife rehabilitation and ecology camps for inner city kids. They also worked in Zimbabwe doing organic farming and restoration ecology and social justice and they won the Audubon national award for all their amazing activism in Minnesota. My friend John took me to activist rallies in New York City and in D.C. and back in Madison we protested practically every week and held educational rallies. I was reading Vandana Shiva and studying ecofeminism. I dropped out of the music composition department at UW-Madison after the professor declared my orchestration transposition of a Schoenberg piano sonata into a string quartet to be “Communist”! He told me to redo my previous assignments even though I had already been given high grades on them!

I broke into tears because I was so shocked since I was against Communism and Communism had never been in my head when I did my assignment. But my focus was the self-designed option degree and I was going to focus on third world nonwestern music while the professors all bragged about how the graduates attended East Coast graduate schools for computer music avant-garde degrees. I had argued with one of my composition professors about his avant-garde music – he said the reason it was unpopular was because it was ahead of its time. My position was that tonal music was inherently and objectively enjoyed and that their obscure Western mathematical approach would never be popular for the masses.

So I switched majors five times but ended up with a new option in International Relations – an option focused on sustainable development that supposedly integrated economics, political science and environmental studies. I realized it was the opposite! Here I was the first in a brand new major – taking classes from these three different disciplines – only to realize the whole thing was a “bait and switch” arrangement with political science lying about ecology to justify bad political science and economics lying about ecology to justify bad economics and then biology lying about ecology to justify bad biology! I argued with all my professors and I didn’t realize that International Relations was actually a business degree! I then spent a semester in Costa Rica with the School for Field Studies doing conservation biology and sustainable development. I confronted the U.S. IMF worker about the subsidies for U.S. multinational exports at the expense of local sustainable farmers. I refused to eat Chiquita's fancy “perfect” bananas at the end of their tour in their pesticide-drenched plantation that had killed the local crocodiles and killed the local workers. After three and a half months in Costa Rica when I returned to my girlfriend to whom I had wrote all the details of my trip – I sobbed in front of her. I couldn’t help it – I had so much pent up emotions from remaining faithful to her for so long while abroad. I was embarrassed but the beauty of the rainforest was so overwhelming and breathtaking that I was also truly transformed.

So by now I was contemplating the relation of Gregory Bateson’s “Mind and Nature” book to music theory and philosophy of science. Bateson wrote about “moire beats” as perception of reality in terms of systems theory. It was a fascinating insight that I knew was related to my experiences in music perception. At Hampshire College I had written a paper on Bartok and the Golden Mean used for his harmonics – this was from Erno Lendvai’s music theory analysis of Bartok but it was dismissed by the avant-garde computer composers as bunk. I had written the paper for my math professor at Hampshire College. I was now wondering if my emphasis on an inherent tonal truth in music was linked to a deeper means of perception of reality from Bateson’s “moire beats” resonance model. But I still needed deeper connections.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

My best friend from high school was a radical ABC – American Born Chinese – with parents from Taiwan who had fled the mainland. My friend told me to read Noam Chomsky and Slavoj Zizek and so I spent several years studying their works. I had to read Zizek’s books three times each to understand them and reading Chomsky was a very powerful experience – a transformative experience about U.S. empire. I also was reading Moby Dick by Melville and other classical literature while I worked an overnight job at a nonprofit for the deaf community – I was a radical union steward at a local that had to go on strike to be recognized. I was producing a local radical activist newsletter from my typewriter – a free zine being read by prisoners and the zine exposed the worst of the worst type of news. My phone was tapped by the FBI and I co-founded the MN Free Burma Coalition with a refugee who had to flee through the jungle to escape the military regime in Burma. My girlfriend was freaking out and so I helped her apply for the Peace Corps and I hired a local Moroccan to train her in Arabic for her work in wildlife conservation in Morocco.

It was at this time I saw a poster – just a photocopy announcement – for a qigong master teaching healing energy at a local University. I was completely intrigued – I had never heard of this but perhaps it was related to the “moire beats” perception that Gregory Bateson discuss and to the secrets of the “Tao Te Ching” I had read from my music professor. I was so skeptical I called to ask if my admittance fee could be lowered. The teacher agreed to reduce the fee for me to half. When I attended Effie P. Chow, the qigong master, emitted electromagnetic energy into the room. She had us make “chi balls” with our hands – holding our hands apart about six inches with the palms facing each other. Amazingly I felt strong electromagnetic fields pushing my hands apart!! Then as everyone was leaving a security guard entered the room and asked what was going on in here because she wondered why the fuse was blown in the room behind us!! I was completely intrigued and convinced and so I took the workers compensation money from getting carpal tunel syndrome from my typing job at a relay operation and I flew to San Francisco to see if I could get more details about Effie P. Chow, qigong master.

My friend from high school had a swank computer job and was a local underground film director but as an ABC he told me qigong was just for old people. He said the Chinese just all want to get t.v.s now. Instead he rented a car and he drove me up to Portland Oregon but at the Powell’s bookstore I found a copy of John Beaulieu’s biosonic healing sound book. In that book there was the image of the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth music intervals as the tai-chi music symbol. Well it was mentioned that yang was the Perfect Fifth and yin was the Perfect Fourth music interval. The book was all about how the body positions were actually music intervals and this was used for healing energy.

Wow it was all just too much for me. When I got home I continued doing research while I worked at Greenpeace. I read books on math and music and healing energy and then I was asked to attend a music concert on the Pine Ridge Reservation of the Lakota people – for Greenpeace. When we got there I was amazed at the desolation - -the local activist showed us where the Pine Ridge massacre had taken place with the U.S. military gunning down the Lakota people in a large ditch area, like a small valley – and then we were showed the water that was contaminated from the uranium mining. Pine Ridge is the poorest place in the U.S. and it was truly amazing – the activist took us to his home – Inila with his dad eating canned highly salted meat from the federal government. Inila did a healing trance ceremony in a deep deep voice and he thanked us for our work. Chuck Berry even performed at the concert – he drove all the way up and he sat in his car and he had more energy than the whole audience combined which was only a couple dozen people. It was all completely surreal – Buffie St. Marie performed and Inila Wakan said the attendance so low was punishment from the spirits for various reasons of bad organizing. Inila had even been out to Hampshire College to critique the Green Party for being too white and not radical enough.

Well by now I had written up what one high school friend who had attended the University of Chicago called a “monograph.” I sent it off to Slavoj Zizek who had taught at Harvard to record breaking crowds so wild that the security were called in – Zizek sent me a postcard stating it was very fascinating and he would get back to me with a response. He never did but his next book in 1997 was focused on the specific criticisms I raised of his work. Zizek was a “rock-star” in the avant-garde leftist philosophy scene but I was critiquing him now with my eco-feminist, paranormal music analysis. Instead of addressing me in particular – who was I anyway? He set up “straw-man arguments” and so he didn’t really address my points in full but only set them up in a false way and then dismissed them.

Anyway by now I had applied to graduate school and was spending the summer working on an organic farm that was Community Supported Agriculture – we had been paid ahead of time and now we were committed to delivering a weekly supply of fresh vegetables. We worked very hard all day and at night I read up on paranormal research – Carl Sagan’s attack on paranormal reality and Jim Schnabel’s book on remote viewers, etc. We got to eat as much organic fresh salad as we wanted -- everyone have a huge salad with fancy salad dressing every day.

By now I had a couple strange “energy” experiences. After I saw the qigong master Effie P. Chow I was keeping a journal and one night I woke up at 2:30 a.m. from a dream that was more vivid than being awake! I dreamt of my Earth First! activist friends – activists – standing on the roof of a house and standing with Native American activists and they were holding a banner to protest a wooded forest. So I wrote that I thought my dream would come true! It was just too powerful and strange. Then anyway later at the organic farm we got the weekend off and we worked so hard but then suddenly one of the bosses said to start selling our harvest at the local farmers market. This had not been part of the original deal and when the female coworker asked me to go with her I refused. She was already going with the boss. What was really strange is I stood there looking at her in anger and suddenly I felt this electrical field emanate out of me – as if my anger emotions created this field of energy. I didn’t say a word but as I felt the field leave my body the female standing across from me suddenly reacted to the field of energy with astonishment – she let out a cry in shock. I was just as surprised as she was.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Anyway three years later I was in graduate school and I was doing Yan Xin qigong meditation and I attended this Tibetan monk giving an initiation lecture. I listened in utter fascination with total concentration. When I got home I thought I had a headache which was strange because I never get headaches. Then I realized it was exactly in the center of my forehead but was not aching – it was tingling sensation in a specific spot in the center of my forehead. I realized that listening to the Tibetan monk had somehow activated this energy spot in the center of my forehead.

So then where I was living was a house with international students and I fell in love with this Venezuelan who said she had been adopted from an indigenous tribe that were her people but had been decimated – the Wiwa people of the Andes. She told me she meditated with Chunyi Lin and so we had that in common along with doing activism. She took me to Venezuela where I planned on doing conservation biology research in the Andes – I met bare-foot peasants in a hut who said they were going to vote for Chavez but they had never voted before. My friend took me around the valley in the Andes to all her female herbal medicinal healer friends. We then cleared a field of rocks and we planted indigenous pink corn. I was in love with my friend but we were just Platonic – I couldn’t sleep because of my love so I sang to myself to calm myself down. Suddenly my heart was super hot with love.

Suddenly I had a vision that I could not stop – I went into this amazing whole life review but all these events of my past played back to me not in chronological order. Instead the events of my life were secretly connected years apart – connected psychologically – so some conflict I had was secretly resolved years later. I wonder if my friend had maybe slipped something to me in a tea we drank or something. Or maybe it was the potato chica beer that gave me diarrhea. Her dad was an Italian-Venezuelan doctor so he gave me medicine so I don’t think that was it. Years later I discovered how melatonin levels are significantly increased at high altitude. So I figured this might have been enough coupled with the strong heart love I felt for my beautiful female friend. Whatever it was this vision revealed to me a secret meaning to my life – and resolved so many things but the vision happened so fast and all I could do was watch it play out. I realized everything was stored inside me but connected emotionally not in a linear time sense.

So when we returned to Minneapolis we were living with another high school activist friend who had a girlfriend from Chile and we had a few other Venezuelans and a South Korean and someone from Ecuador and someone from Mexico. Quite a house of internationals and I was still doing radical activism and working a local non-profits while I was in graduate school. So then I had been arrested now several times for civil disobedience and then I saw a photo in a photocopy – a photo from the newspaper – and the photo gave me a strange feeling. I drove up to my parents and I found my old journal and I paged through it and I found my old dream entry. The photo was of my Earth First! activist friends standing on the roof of a house holding a banner – standing with Native Americans – and they were holding a banner to protect a wooded area. I suddenly realized that my dream had indeed come true just as I had predicted – from three years before! How could it be possible! How could I have a very specific detailed dream that was more real than being awake and yet it somehow predicted the future in detail three years later? This was too much for me to contemplate! Was being awake also a type of dream then? It could only be that there was another visionary reality more real than being awake.

So then in my graduate class on spiritual healing taught by a local Jesuit priest Ph.D. in hermeneutics – Dr. Stephen Daniels – there was qigong master Chunyi Lin giving a presentation. I sat right in front just a few feet from him. I had already read Harvard medical doctor David Eisenberg’s “Encounters with Qi” book and Chunyi Lin looked just like the qigong master who performed telekinesis for Dr. Eisenberg. I knew Chunyi Lin was the real deal. I signed up for his level 1 class taught through a local community college but the class was in the city at a private university. He walked past us while we did a simple “moving of yin and yang” exercise with our eyes closed. He said we would hear his fingers shaking as he emitted healing energy into us as he walked past us. When I heard him do this suddenly I saw a bright light even though my eyes were closed and my whole body filled with this euphoric love energy. My new girlfriend picked me up – she was an “alpha female” – and even though I could have as much sex with her as I wanted I had to admit to myself that the bliss and euphoria I just experienced was better than any sex I could have. Now I was really overwhelmed with determination and excitement. I began reading qigong books as much as possible. But at the same time I was in the midst of even more radical activism more intense than before. I was now meeting nine times over a year period with the lawyer who ran the University – and I had to argue with him to get the University to join the Workers Rights Consortium to independently monitor and improve the working conditions in the factories making the sports clothing for the University.

Anyway so I witnessed such blatant corruption at the University administration that I dropped out of the University graduate school in disgust. My parents wanted me to finish the degree so I said only if I could study qigong as my final research. I did this as independent self-direct study in nonwestern philosophy through the African Studies department – why? Because based on Charles Mill’s book "The Racial Contract." This problem goes back to Aristotle and Plato believing in Natural Law from a materialist hierarchical philosophy. I was now reading nondualism philosophy and then I found an amazing book called “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality” translated by Charles Luk. I knew this was the real deal – this was more than a book – if followed step by step this was instructions for total mind body transformation.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

MY TWO WEEKS OF THE QIGONG ENLIGHTENMENT EXPERIENCE IN YEAR 2000.

I was now training in qigong meditation six hours a day and I had been on a vegan diet but now switched to a salt-free vegan diet as prescribed in the “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality” book. I was regularly attending the qigong classes with Chunyi Lin who transmitted amazing healing energy into me. At the Level 2 class Chunyi Lin said he could read what percentage our organs were working or not. So during the break I went up to ask him what percentage my right kidney was working because I had felt some heat just on my right kidney. So then he was standing in front of me and he looked just at my right kidney and suddenly I felt this strong laser heat bliss just on my right kidney. He said about 70%. I was amazed that he looked through my body and I felt the strong energy just on my right kidney.

So I trained hard and the electromagnetic fields got stronger and stronger and first my kidneys got hot and then my thymus gland. Then I had this crying session from Noam Chomsky with the intention that he would live a long life. Then I felt this amazing full body orgasm raining down from the top center of my head. I had visualized lighting a fire from the coals – I had been reading Evans-Wentz’ book on Tibetan Yoga about tummo energy and visualizing the body on fire. I focused on the “lower tan tien” – the energy center that is the foundation to store the energy – two inches below and behind the navel.

Suddenly as I remembered when I was camping out in the desert in New Mexico at Ghost Ranch and as I kid I relit the night’s previous fire by blowing slowly and steadily on the ashes and coals. Suddenly as I visualized this in my lower tan tien breathing slowing and focusing the heat – suddenly it lit on fire and ignited. So from my “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality” book I knew this was when I go into fasting. I knew that fasting was taught at the Level 3 healing qigong retreat by Chunyi Lin that I was attending at the end of the week. So I fasted on just half a glass of water and the electromagnetic fields got stronger and stronger. Suddenly there was heat in the middle of my brain as water was created in the middle of my brain and it poured down the roof of my mouth. I was never thirsty nor hungry for the whole time – somehow my brain was creating water from the air from some sort of reverse electrolysis.

When I got to the healing retreat I felt great but in this huge conference room that was at a Christian meditation retreat in the forest with individual cabins with different sleeping rooms – in this room with hundreds of people I sat way in the back but there was one man in the front emitting a foul stench of death. I could smell him and it was so bad I could barely be in the same room but no one else seemed to notice. Then that man stood up and announced he had flown specially up from Arizona to get a special healing and then the qigong master Chunyi Lin said how cancer smells like rotting flesh and death to the qigong masters. I realized I could smell his cancer but no one else could except the qigong masters.

Then I asked Chunyi Lin what I should do and he said – “let me read your aura” and then suddenly his eyes got on this special look of focus as he went into the Emptiness. I didn’t tell him that I had fasted on half a glass of water for a week but he had taught that fasting was the quickest way to advance the healing energy. Level 3 was to open the third eye and so Chunyi Lin read my aura and then he said that I should keep my mouth closed and I asked for clarification and then he left the room. We were on break but suddenly the center of my brain was on fire! I realized that Chunyi Lin was transmitting energy to open my third eye and the energy in the middle of my brain was so strong that I could not handle it. I thought my brain was going to explode – the heat and electromagnetic pressure was too intense. I wanted only to stop the meditation experience and then it went away.

But then as we did the two hour full lotus meditation – Chunyi Lin – suddenly I could see yellow forms shaped like humans being created out of Chunyi Lin’s head. I didn’t say anything but Chunyi Lin then said how someone could see these spirits coming out of his head so he explained that those were just his “yin spirits” going off to heal people. I would see a yellow form shaped like a human form out of the top of Chunyi Lin’s head and then I would see that yellow form float out into the room towards the students and then I would see another yellow form shaped like a human appear on top of Chunyi Lin’s head and it too would break off and float out into the room.

O.K. so then I saw something different – I saw yellow forms shaped like humans float into the room but come from outside! They floated in and were hovering around Chunyi Lin! Again I was amazed but I didn’t say anything and then Chunyi Lin said how someone saw these spirits so he explained that those were just dead people as spirits coming to him for healing. Chunyi Lin said that when he does “chi-emitting lectures” like this it happens regularly that the dead spirits also attend the lectures to get healing so Chunyi Lin helps them move into the Emptiness for healing. Now I had just read about this in a rare meditation book on the biography of the most famous Thailand meditation monk – Achra Mon. So I knew this was possible but I have not read of it since – yet here it was being corroborated as really happening right before my eyes. Or should I say my third eye!

O.K. so when I got home the electromagnetic fields were very strong and I went to work on Monday and I still had not eaten but I had more energy than ever before. Then when a female manager was in the room amazingly I felt strong electromagnetic fields emanating from the center of my brain out into her and from that I could feel her thoughts and emotions and my pineal gland was transducing her feelings and thoughts. She then reacted to me with ecstasy – even though I said nothing to her about this but when her boss came into the room she told her boss that I should be promoted to a manager – an unusual thing to say since I was in a different position without the proper qualifications.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

O.K. so I had been practicing healing on my mom. I was driving up once a week to do a healing on my mom. There is no touching involved but you “open up the microcosmic orbit” with your hands – these are the two main energy channels, one going up the back and another going down the front. Then you pull out the energy blockages and then you pump in healing coherent energy and then you do the small universe aka microcosmic orbit again to circulate the healing energy. O.K. so I had done this twice – two visits but so far there wasn’t much energy. This was way different – when I arrived my mom asked me if it was really true I hadn’t had any food for a week. When I said yes she exploded at me in anger and screamed and screamed at me in rage until I put food in my mouth.

Now I was hurt and ate food and I asked her if she still wanted a healing. She said yes and she sat in a chair and as I healed her I still felt strong electromagnetic fields going into her – this was very powerful – unlike the previous two healings which barely felt anything. So I called on Chunyi Lin’s energy to add to my own and I felt my mom’s liver get healed and I healed her legs since she had smoker’s legs. She actually fell asleep so I had her lie down in the bed and I healed her more and she was asleep and then I left to return to my room in the city. But then I was sitting with my friend in a café and he was ten feet from me and we talked nonchalantly about everyday stuff. Again I could feel the electromagnetic fields emanating out of the center of my head into him and I just hoped he didn’t notice. Suddenly he shouted at me – “What are you doing to me!” I couldn’t respond. But the other thing is that when I went into the café there was a female friend about fifteen feet from me and when I looked at her eyes suddenly I realized her reaction to me was orgasmic. This was a total shock to me but I realized she was completely sexually turned on to me and it was orgasmic.

When I returned to my room to meditate in full lotus – I was now sitting in full lotus for two hours nonstop. At the Level 3 retreat we had sat in meditation and I had sat in full lotus as much as possible but my legs got so tired that I put my feet out facing Chunyi Lin. But then later in my room at the retreat in full lotus when the pain was too great I then made the “sword fingers” and I pointed them at my feet and the electromagnetic energy shot into my feet and the pain went away. Also when the person who reeked of death got healing then the smell went away but then his room was right next to mine at the retreat and I heard him having sex with his girlfriend! I could now still smell his stench through the room and I wondered how could his girlfriend even stand to be in the same room with him much less have sex with him. I realized he was wasting his healing energy on his girlfriend!

So that Monday after I got back from the retreat and I was at work I went to lunch to break my fast and I had a little bowl of soup at a local restaurant. Strangely this female stranger came in and was chatting with the owner whom I was friends with – she was from Ghana and raised in Germany but now ran a local Ghanian food juice bar and gift place. O.K. so this stranger female suddenly said that to point your feet at the guru was considered total disrespect. This was a strange coincidence – I don’t know if she had attended the Level 3 retreat – I doubt it – but here she was talking about some particular thing I had just done the day before. I didn’t say anything but when I tasted my soup which was green vegetables and tofu – it tasted like poison!! Why? There was sea salt in it. I realized then that my special diet and training and really cut me off from normal reality – I was in a spiritual realm that was truly purified. Even a local monk came in – a Buddhist monk from a local Asian monastery and he ate the meal but then he was rude to the owner, giving her a critical response as if she needed to have her ego deflated. Haha. I realized he really didn’t have spiritual energy yet and it was very strange to me that I was in a state that didn’t compare with the local Asian meditation monk.

O.K. so now in my room in meditation I sat in full lotus and suddenly I felt this space-time vortex spinning around me. The whole room was spinning and it wasn’t just from being dizzy – it was an energy vortex. Then after that I don’t know what happened but when I finished the meditation I really felt that what I had experienced was the real reality and that my waking state was not the real reality. I tore up my old journal and I threw out my Yan Xin meditation tape – because they no longer seemed real to me. Suddenly I could sense the energy of the person living in the rooms next to me and I could sense that it was bad energy! When I told Chunyi Lin about my experience he said that I had an enlightenment experience but that my mind was confused and that I shouldn’t get too afraid or too over-excited. I had actually stopped meditating because the space-time vortex was too powerful. Chunyi Lin said I should have called him. On the phone? I didn’t have the money and also couldn’t I just call him spiritually? Haha. It was all too much for me.

I wanted to find out what that spacetime vortex was and I was in my favorite used bookstore by the University and I grabbed the first book that looked like it might help – a book of interviews with Sri Chimnoy. I opened the book “randomly” and the first thing I saw was a person asking Sri Chimnoy – “why is there a spinning vortex when meditating?” And Sri Chimnoy answered – “Oh that’s just the cosmic energy.” I was amazed and I still haven’t come across that specific issue or question being raised in that way – but it wasn’t good enough for me. I needed more details. Then I discovered Master Nan, Huai-chin’s books “Working Towards Enlightenment” and “Realizing Enlightenment” and a couple others. I read the books several times each and I studied the Mahayana Philosophy and pondered the paradoxes and I realized what I had experienced now had answers. The Emptiness is the spacetime vortex and the deeper levels of Emptiness enable more intense levels of light energy as consciousness.

OK. So, a week after the Level 3 qigong retreat to open my third eye, I was at the weekend Spring Forest Qigong healing guild practice session. Jim Nance asked me to share my spiritual fasting experience to the group and then this old lady asked me to heal her. Again I felt the strong electromagnetic fields but then as I was pulling out the energy blockages I accidentally pulled out the energy from the top center of the head. I had forgotten that qigong master Chunyi Lin taught us not to pull the energy blockages out from the top center of the head. I didn’t realize my energy was that strong but the lady was sitting in a chair and I was standing to her side and she couldn’t see what I was doing. I didn’t touch her but I felt this strong electromagnetic blob come out of the top center of her head and right when I felt this, the lady immediately burst out bawling. I had accidentally pulled out her spirit right out of her head!!

Everyone was just leaving as the healing session had ended and the lady was just bawling and she left and then I was downstairs and I saw my best friend from the University, Jason, who was also at the healing practice session. He was walking down the hall of the University towards me and I said – “Jason you’re not going to believe what just happened.” Right when I said this then I saw the old lady walking behind Jason also she was coming towards me and someone had their arm around her shoulder comforting her and the old lady was still bawling. As we left the building I told my friend what had happened. I felt bad but I just made a mistake and the next time I saw the old lady she smiled at me as she realized I had good intentions but had just made a mistake.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So two weeks later after I had healed my mom she called me and she asked for another healing. Only I told her that I had stopped practicing qigong. She said why? I said she had yelled at me so strongly that I stopped training. She said I was just too lazy. I was amazed – I had fasted for over a week and I took only half a glass of water and she screamed at me so bad that it was just too painful in my rarified spiritual state. I thought here I am trying so hard to meditate and build up my energy and I just get punished the worst I have ever done for it. I realized later that I had actually exorcised my mom’s spiritual blockage from her liver blockage. I can’t give any more details but I just didn’t realize that the spirit energy is that powerful when we do an exorcism.

My mom had said on the phone that the last healing I gave her was completely different than the previous ones and that the healing had made the difference “between night and day” for her legs. She said she no longer needed to wear surgical stockings and she no longer needed to elevate her legs all the time. But when I asked her later about her healing she said it was all just too ambiguous for her to write down any details – yet there she was still without surgical stockings nor needing to elevate her legs. She just didn’t want to acknowledge that I had healed her. Haha.

So I now realized I was stuck in another realm of reality not recognized by modern Western society. When I had told Chunyi Lin about my experience it was at another Level 3 class that I attended but there were only a couple other students. By this time I had stopped meditating but at another Level 3 class I attended Chunyi Lin put his finger to my forehead to open my third eye again and I felt this strong laser energy in the center of my forehead. After that I had a permanent electromagnetic bliss in the center of my forehead. I now wondered if this sensation was just temporary or really permanent. So I stopped practicing all together for a couple months but the sensation did not dissipate at all. It was permanent.

It was truly amazing – at the age of 29 I was now permanently transformed and I could sense electromagnetic healing bliss energy in the center of my brain. Only no one could relate to this or believe me and now that I was done with school I didn’t have the money to continue taking classes all the time. Still I gave a qigong presentation at work and one of my coworkers sitting in the front row said they could feel my healing energy. But then I began to wonder – would I really have to be cut off from society now keeping to a special diet and a special practice? If enlightenment was about freedom then why couldn’t I just do what I wanted? So began a ten year experience of learning. I had been thinking that nondual consciousness was a static state or realm and this is what I had been confused about. I had been thinking consciousness is beyond good and evil so why should I need to purify my energy?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Chapter Two: Researching Spooky Action-At-A-Distance

O.K. so in that year of 2000 and the beginning of 2001 after I had my “enlightenment experience” as qigong master Chunyi Lin called it – as I said I could sense the energy of the people living in the rooms next to mine and it wasn’t good energy. I desperately wanted a better place to advance my meditation. I fantasized showing up on Chunyi Lin’s lawn begging him to finish training me. I searched the internet for a good place to meditate anywhere on the planet and I realized I could find no master who was as good as Chunyi Lin. Who else has such amazing healing testimonies of his students? I could find no one. Even the monasteries were focused on ritual practices and not real energy cultivation. But I continued on in my research because just as importantly I didn’t want my family to label me in a cult.

I could no longer afford to take the qigong classes from Chunyi Lin regularly but I could continue research on my own to translate my experiences back into Western science. Just how was what I experienced possible in terms of Western rational science? I moved nine times that year in a desperate search to find a quiet place to meditate. I stayed in the last place because I had two precognitive dreams of that place. It turned out to be a severe test of my qigong abilities.

Chunyi Lin had said that in the advanced levels its best to live quiet seclusion in harmony with Nature to finish the meditation. Chunyi Lin had done a month long full lotus cave meditation fast with no food, no water and no sleep with Taoist master Zhang of qigongmaster.com.... Chunyi Lin said afterwards he was tested with electricity 200 volts through the body and I heard he also had to take a deadly poison. He said he had to predict the weather ten days ahead precisely and he had to heal people long distance and then after completing all these tests he was certified by the Chinese government as an official qigong master. Chunyi Lin said he had even levitated once when he was in deep meditation in the mountains in China – in full lotus. He said he spiraled up nine feet. Again I had read this in the biography of Mon Achran, the most famous Thailand monk meditation master so I knew levitation was real. After all I experienced with Chunyi Lin I believed him.

I even asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a “yang spirit” which is another physical body. He said once in meditation after he was done then people outside his house said they had seen him physically while he had been inside meditating. Again I had read of this in the biography of H.W.L. Poonja, the nondualist master student of Ramana Maharshi – the biography by David Godman called “Nothing Ever Happens.”
So I knew that real energy masters exist but they are very very rare and no one would believe me about what I experienced or what Chunyi Lin had experienced. Chunyi Lin said he even had the Taoist author of the Tao Te Ching, Lao Tzu, physically put his hand on Chunyi Lin’s head when Chunyi Lin was in meditation.

This is where my belief stops because Lao Tzu translates just as “old man” and the scholars of China say that Lao Tzu was probably not an actual person. I don’t know. Chunyi Lin said he read the book “The Holographic Universe” by Michael Talbot and Chunyi Lin said that book was accurate. Chunyi Lin said he goes to Christian church every Sunday but that most Christians are not spiritual. Chunyi Lin said when he was at church then a light shown down from the image of Jesus and he could see the light and so could the lady next to him but no one else could see it since they are not spiritual. I even mailed Chunyi Lin a copy of the book “The Christ Conspiracy” about how the historical Jesus was not a person and how Christianity is really based on the Sun, Moon and planetary and star alignments. The author of the book, D.M. Murdock, has another book called Suns of God about how the other religions are also based on the same astro-theology without having real historical persons as their origin.

Still if reality is holographic then these images are also real “historical” persons. But nondualism teaches that consciousness is not light that can be seen. This is what Chunyi Lin said I was confused about. I pondered this mystery for several years. Chunyi Lin said to use your consciousness to go into the Emptiness but from nondualism consciousness is the same as Emptiness so why should anyone need to use their consciousness to go into the Emptiness?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Chunyi Lin even hinted to me that I was studying the secrets of quantum physics as it relates to consciousness. This was my personal mission. As I had mentioned I had studied Master Nan, Huai-chin’s book and he says that real Samadhi is so amazing that it can’t be put into words. Jim Nance was Chunyi Lin’s assistant and then Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance to sit in full lotus for two hours nonstop every night without ever taking a break from a day of full lotus meditation. So the full lotus can’t be faked and so I too rely on the full lotus for my meditation practice.

People can yell at me for not eating or for believing in strange things but if I am sitting in full lotus then it is my own body and does not rely on believing anything. Master Nan, Huai-chin said the biggest problem in Asia is that the philosophy became too conceptual without body transformation and that unless you can sit in full lotus in ease for two hours nonstop then the body channels are not open. In ease means the body is filled with electromagnetic energy and there is no pain and there is bliss. I had been in that state for a week and I moved into the Emptiness as it’s called in Taoism. In Indian yoga it’s called “Nirvikalpa Samadhi” and this is when I truly experienced that who I am is not only not my body but neither my mind. It was beyond words, beyond experience. As Ramana Maharshi states and as is taught in nondualism – it is like deep dreamless sleep only you can see light. So I had a taste of that experience but Ramana Maharshi says the yogins do not focus on the Emptiness but instead get attached to the light visions. Even Chunyi Lin admitted that only the Emptiness is real and so we can have anything we want to be our master if we believe in it.

So I realized that the secret is due to asymmetry or complementary opposites as resonance. As I had discovered during my Master's thesis research, that “yang” is the Perfect Fifth music interval and “yin” is the Perfect Fourth music interval. The secret is that these intervals are asymmetric or complementary opposites and so they can’t be contained by logarithmic geometry. By now I had continued my music paranormal research and a physics music researcher even wanted to publish my Master’s thesis as a book. Charles Madden had written a book on fractals and music but he then said that he didn’t understand my Master's thesis and I would have to do a major rewrite. He didn’t understand the Emptiness from the harmonics – how was this possible?

The secret is that we listen to sound so we don’t need to visually measure it but in the West we assume sound can be and needs to be visually measured. So Hertz as a concept already relies on sound defined by acceleration which uses an amplitude logarithmic squaring. My research was on the very origin of Western math in nonwestern music. At this point I had even mailed a tentative solution for Archtyas’ “doubling of the cube” from music harmonics – I sent it to math professor Luigi Borzacchini who focused on the secrets of Pythagorean music ratios as the origins of Western math. He agreed that my math was correct. But I still needed to clarify things for myself.

At Hampshire College I took my first physics class as quantum mechanics taught by Herbert Bernstein, a Harvard trained quantum physicist who had research absconded by the military for classified quantum computer technology. Professor Bernstein’s assistant was reading Gregory Bateson’s “Mind and Nature” book in class at the same time I was reading it in my room for my own study! Professor Bernstein emphasized to us students that quantum physics should be the first physics class anyone takes because quantum physics is the foundation for physics, not classical logarithmic-based physics. So we learned the Schroedinger equation but just used simple algebra for the operations. The math wasn’t the issue for me but the concepts were mind boggling. What’s worse is I realized just how brain-washed people were who had taken classical physics as their first course for physics.

In my Master’s thesis I had argued that the logistic equations for chaos physics enabled the creation of the Tai-Chi symbol. But Charles Madden’s book on fractals and music had made me realize my error. Madden points out that the Tai-Chi symbol can’t be a fractal because it’s not symmetric. Then I realized the secret. Just as quantum physics enables “spooky-action-at-a-distance” through quantum entanglement and is based on non-commutative math so too does that Tai-Chi symbol rely on non-commutative math and enables spooky-action-at-a-distance as quantum entanglement consciousness. Again the Perfect Fifth music interval is yang in Taoism and the Perfect Fourth music interval is yin and the Tai Chi symbol is yin and yang and so music intervals are also actually non-commutative. Only in Western math the music intervals were “compromised” into disharmony – as the equal-tempered tuning using logarithms to create the Devil’s Interval or the tritone. So, too, is the quantum infinite potential of the wave consciousness measured by logarithmic technology and the spooky-action-at-a-distance consciousness is turned into the Wavicle. The Devil’s Interval and the Wavicle.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This is very, very radical stuff. As I continued my research soon after I finished my Master's thesis I had remembered this book buried in the basement of a used bookstore. I dug it back out – “Cosmic Humanism and World Unity” by Professor Oliver L. Reiser. There it was - “the music logarithmic spiral” as the secret guiding structure of Western science. I researched it more – not only did Einstein believe it to be the best “unified field theory” model but Professor Reiser’s book was promoted and published by a Theosophist institute tied to the U.N. and set up to give technical advise to presidents worldwide. It was a master plan to transform the consciousness of Earth using nuclear radiation considered to be spiritual evolution even though most of humanity would die. It entailed utilizing the natural resonance of the ionosphere with the ELF waves of the brains of humans and the book was advised closely in its research by CIA mind control research Dr. Andrija Puharich. I had corroborated my Master’s thesis which argued that “sound-current non-dualism” was the secret foundation for science – Professor Oliver L. Reiser confirmed this with his “music logarithmic spiral.” But Reiser promoted the "music logarithmic spiral" as the answer to humanity while I realized it was actually a deep disharmony and structurally leading to the destruction of the ecology of the whole planet and the destruction of most of the people on the planet.

I posted my expose online and this was soon after 9-11 but even still people were not ready to hear my conspiracy analysis. I argued that only qigong and yoga and nonwestern shamanism would work to counteract this global Matrix conspiracy from the “music logarithmic spiral.” But the mind control was too much – people were already raised from a young age on television and the passive alpha wave brain trance it induces is perfect for corporate propaganda promoting the technocracy. Everyone was getting cell phones and now you weren’t considered fully human unless you had a cell phone even though cell phones can be used to track and control humans from a distance.

My “Actual Matrix Plan” expose did get reprinted and passed around online in the conspiracy circles on the internet but I was really asking people to question the very foundation of Western civilization and this was not possible for people using the internet. I was saying that technology is structural and we don’t have a choice – it’s forced on people through the military and this is inherent in the disharmonic mathematics. I continued my research and then math professor Joe Mazur said I had done “very impressive” research on my music origins of math. He asked me to submit it to the most read math journal, the MAA. But my radical critique of Western mathematics from the perspective of nonwestern music was rejected without comment.

So here I was – Professor Joe Mazur was now retired but he recommended I try a nonwestern or Indian History of Science journal. Math Professor Luigi Borzacchini stated my math was good but that I had no historical proof that Archytas had used music ratios to “double the cube.” Nevertheless Borzacchini was the only mathematician who exposed the nonwestern music origins of math and Borzacchini argued that Western math was based on a “pre-established disharmony” at its very origins. Again this is very radical stuff. Philosophy professor Peter Kingsley exposed how both Aristotle and Plato consciously misrepresented true Pythagorean philosophy and so we have this great mystical foundation at the origins of Western civilization but it is covered up. Then quantum physicist Louis de Broglie discovered his Law of Phase Harmony based on Einstein being wrong about quantum physics.

Einstein did not believe in “spooky-action-at-distance” and de Broglie realized that the frequency of the energy increases in relativity but then time also increases by slowing down as the wavelength gets longer. This goes against the Law of Pythagoras that time as wavelength is inverse to frequency. Again this is the original radical non-commutative source of both nonwestern music and the infinite potential of quantum physics. De Broglie created the Law of Phase Harmony to compensate for this by stating that there are two frequencies – one for the particle and the other for the group wave and that the group wave can go faster than the speed of light as a “pilot wave.” De Broglie believed this wave was real and not just a mathematical construct as is believed by most quantum physicists. In other words consciousness is real but it can’t be measured by technology except only after the fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

O.K. obviously unless someone is steeped in a lot of different areas of knowledge then there’s no way to really relate these areas while also really understanding what is going on. But I at least wanted to understand the paradox and mystery involved in quantum physics and how it related to the original mystery I had pondered about music theory and consciousness. Normally we modern humans have left brain dominance and right hand dominance but musicians are the only type of people who consistently have transformed their brains – they have a larger corpus callosum connecting the right and left brain. Also Dr. Daniel Levitin presents the research on how music activates the cerebellum which controls our emotions and our motion.

Music is the secret language of emotion but music is also visual in the sense that the mathematics of music are visually structural. But all of this is still Western music. Music serves as a model for science – this is well accepted. For example non-commutative geometry mathematician Alain Connes states that orchestration provides a model for the future of quantum physics – how the future is similar to schizophrenia but is actually more like orchestration because a person will need to have several voices going on at the same time inside their heads just as quantum physics has multiple paths at the same time to enable the most efficient path taken. Again this is still Western math and Western music. It still does not pierce into the mystery of nonwestern spiritual holographic consciousness as the truth of reality.

The basic truth in Western math is the commutative property with A x B equaling B x A and this comes from Vedic Brahmin logic with the phonetic alphabet. So the Greeks had to use phonetic alphabets in order to develop the origins of differential calculus from “divide and average” proofs of irrational magnitudes. As math professor Luigi Borzacchini has argued – the irrational continuum is not from geometry but from music theory ratios and the irrational continuum is still an unsolved paradox in math set theory. Why? As physicist Peter Rowland argues – it’s because time is an infinite continuum that can’t be broken into discrete measurements as spatial distances. This paradox was the focus of math professor Joe Mazur’s book The Motion Paradox. No technology will solve this paradox.

It is also the secret of how qigong paranormal healing energy works – we can listen to consciousness but we can’t measure it through visual technology. So for the Perfect Fifth music interval “C to G” is 3:2 as the natural resonance harmonic series ratio but the Perfect Fourth is derived from the subharmonic of “C to G” – so that it’s time in the opposite direction. So this violates the Law of Pythagoras of time as the inverse of the wavelength. So that 2:3 is C to F in the opposite time direction and then this is the Perfect Fifth music ratio but as the opposite wavelength since it’s the opposite time frequency ratio.

In other words in quantum physics (A x B) minus (B x A) is always greater than zero. Or (A x B) does not equal (B x A). In this case in nonwestern music harmonics there is no “zero” of the wavelength and frequency – and C to G does not equal the inverse G to C but instead equals C to F in the reverse time. They are non-commutative and that is the secret of yin and yang as being the quantum infinite potential as well. Of course this is nonwestern music – it’s not just limited to Taoism. In India this non-commutative secret of the infinite potential is found in the “three gunas” which is the oldest philosophy of India. Then this secret of yoga and qigong paranormal healing from non-commutative sound ratios is found in the oldest human culture, the Bushman of Africa, going back 100,000 years ago.

Scientists are still arguing whether music is just a construct of humans or is it genetically part of our evolution and older than even human language. The question ignores that music is more primary than science and music is the model of perceptual reality – nonwestern music is the secret key to break through to real consciousness. But there is something being discussed in Western science which is similar to what I have discovered and this is “sonofusion” or alchemical transmutions and free energy from sound going into the quantum phonons to bend spacetime. Sonoluminescence is accepted but how it works is still debated and if it allows sonofusion is still not accepted although sonofusion technology is being developed. Whether the military already uses sonofusion technology for quantum gravity propulsion of UFO type craft is an issue to be pondered.

I’m not suggesting that such technology will “save” humanity – but it will definitely transform reality. As I mentioned about what other authors might be similar to my work when I filled out the publishing contract for Trineday – the only one I could think of was Joseph P. Farrell. He argues that there is secret antimatter scalar technology based on this reverse time secret from sound resonance. I know that antimatter research is very classified but if anything it is just more destructive than nuclear energy.

So what does this mean for the “evolution” of humanity? The reality of ecology as detailed by Michael Soule, a top conservation biologist, is that large mammals stopped evolving in the 1970s. The irony of science is that as cosmology develops and physicists drool about the potential of colonizing and extract resources from outer space – the ecology of Earth is being wiped out in an extinction crisis setting life back to the time of the Permian Extinction 300 million years ago. Humans are really no different than a comet catastrophe hitting Earth and wiping out all life. There is no “evolution” because physical reality is very minor and is constantly having to restart itself. Even physics now admits that most of reality is “dark energy” and it’s some sort of quantum infinite potential energy.

Notice how physics as a subject does not focus on the ecological crisis and in the 1950s over 50% of physicists were funded by the military. As Professor David F. Noble pointed out Western science is rooted in the Christian monasteries but even more so in Platonic philosophy which is anti-Earth and anti-Life. But the techno-feminist reality is deeply embedded into humanity. Why? Female primates – chimpanzees – use spears so that they are not raped by male chimpanzees. Obviously science says humans and chimps had a common ancestor but this neglects bonobos who have the opposite culture as humans and chimps – bonobos have no rape and the females are in charge and they use sex to ease any social tension, with no violence in comparison to chimps.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the portal being?......valve

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Rosslyn Holds the key. It starts with the frequencies on link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the following frequencies and remember F#

C 256
C# 273,375
D 288
D#307,546875
E 324
F 364,5
F#370

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

What you're describing is just "divide and average" harmonics which is just the earlier version of logarithms based on the irrational number or Devil's Interval. So "divide and average" in no way challenges the Devil's Interval -- but it is not the same thing although it is still the origins of Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Rosslyn Holds the key. It starts with the frequencies on link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the following frequencies and remember F#

C 256
C# 273,375
D 288
D#307,546875
E 324
F 364,5
F#370

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The Golden Ratio is the most common ratio in science as it's just 1 plus 1 divided by 1 infinitely.

The problem with Freemasonry is the attempt to contain infinity in closed geometry. Quantum physics has proven this to be a fundamental error.

The origin of Western music is not in logarithmic ratios -- so the Freemason propaganda is no different then science propaganda using classical symmetric math -- there's nothing subversive about it unless someone considers science to be subversive. haha.

So the answer is not "divide and average" math of ratios like 9/8 or 5/4 -- the reason is this is from Archytas as my research exposes. The answer is the complementary opposite resonance of the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth with the Octave.

Obsessing about geometry is not music -- music is about listening to the source of sound so there is no need for any visual measurement.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join