It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Name Neuroscientist Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
He's got my interest. Right off the bat he says telepathy is more likely during dreams. ALthough I do think he's wrong about the right brain being dominant during dreams.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry, no time to watch video.

But, could it be possible that interference from the turning ON of the light (say, extra current draw, buzzing perhaps) has slightly interfered with the sensitive brain detecting instruments, making it SEEM like the brain has detected something?? Only because think of how sensitive sharks are to electric fields and currents.

Just a thought, gotta pick up kids!

edit on 8-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Then memory IS external to the human brain...
There IS aan AKashic record of sorts and we are about to recieve the technology to enhance our ability to access all this?
Is that what hes sayin?
When will the 7 hertz brain machine be in stores dyou think?
Five years?ten?
Or maybe this guy end up shootng himself twice in the back in a suicide....
The possibilities.....
maybe why whales loose it an get beachd???could be very close there......
Can we enhance a signal o lead our kids home after they learn the frquency to tune in on of course.....
Does this mean we could borrow others skill sets as well?????
Any more ideas?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I need no Neuroscientist to prove that this # is real..i knew it since i can think.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just finished watching the whole thing. My mind is racing. I'll probably watch this a dozen more times before the week is up. So much great information in there I don't even know where to start. Going to take extensive notes on my next viewing, which will send me down innumerable paths of research.

Great video, thanks for posting and bringing this to my attention!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
As the posters above have stated, glad science is finally catching up with what I dare to say the majority of laypersons have accepted for a long time, even if they put it down to intuition, coincidence etc... Now that we know it is possible, we as a species need to find the 'on/off' switch or maybe re-find it. Just like any other skill not going to get better without practice and without practice we will lose the skill (again?).

-Zz

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Extraordinary video and information. As one who has recorded dreams for 15 plus years I have found the most extraordinary insights during the dream state just before awaking. I have often wondered about the cycles of these experiences and he explains it well.

I will say I wonder about the effect on people who in tune to this with the current and predicted increase in geomagnitic that is predicted for the next year or so.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
An ex-girlfriend of mine could read my mind. She could tell me literally what i was thinking. It was fascinating but also creepy at the same time. It's very real.
If this guy really can prove it under controlled conditions then put your hand in your pocket mr. RANDI, as you will owe this guy $1,000,000.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow....have been studying the Akashic Record, etc for some time now. Have just finally caught this thread...and am amazed of the advances and allowing this information to be presented. Consciousness is awaking within our global energy field.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

nice speek of the devil or i was just thinking that or dajavu did i spell that right this is awsome the sixth sence i feel i have it just say im not a mind reader but you know what im sayin

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
eh this isn't new? This was on Through The Wormhole last year , they demonstrated the experiment and all, and it actually isn't 100% successful, but the fact that it does work some of the time is weird anyways

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This may explain why they're trying to mess with the ionospere.

He explains in the video the ionospere works in a 7hz pattern which is how fast our consciousness works at!

Wow

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, OP.

Although this is something I already believed in, reaffirmation is nice.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
To an above poster - Fluoride.

And how interesting that Microsoft machines can interfere with this ability, it might just be the magnetic field created by a PC or other electrical items.

We need to stop Fluoridation.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is most interesting and once I have some dinner and have a full stomach I shall return to digest this information(pun intended). S&F

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Fascinating. Hopefully this will now be peer reviewed and repeated by others to solidify the results obtained by the initial experiments. If successful then within a few years telepathy may be considered a scientific fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Everyone you have to watch the video to grasp all the info that this scientist is presenting.

This could change the human race if they can create technology to enhance this 'organic internet'

He mentions at the end of his lecture how governments would not want the populations getting this coz then we would know all their secrets. As long as only a few have knowledge they can lead the populations as they want.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

You think thats proof thats a long way from what is claimed as being telepathy, if i make 10 drawings or have ten cards with images on them and someone in a different room,city or country can give a reasonably accurate description for all ten then I would say something was in it.

What I dont like is the connected to the same computer statement in this test they shouldn't need to be connected at all!!!!
edit on 9-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Extraordinary video and information. As one who has recorded dreams for 15 plus years I have found the most extraordinary insights during the dream state just before awaking. I have often wondered about the cycles of these experiences and he explains it well.

I will say I wonder about the effect on people who in tune to this with the current and predicted increase in geomagnitic that is predicted for the next year or so.

This is the end game card

No more lies no more control...

The world has a heart beat and that heart beat has been steadily rising in pace for some time. Initially it was 7.85 Hz for a long time and then around the late 70's to 80's it started to increase more and more each year...last I heard it was said to be around about 12 -16 cycles. What this means is that the earth's signal is what causes most people to entrain to the earth's grid in a balanced whole-brain-field and empathy with living beings. when in a stressed state people's brains cycle around about 20-40 cycles per second. for most this meant that back in the 80's it was harder for the average person to tune into the earth whilst concerned with all the superficialities of the world.

Now the frequency has risen and it is getting closer to the threshold of everyday awareness/stress.

All beings naturally have harmonic layers of brain activity. i.e. if using the mean brainwave values garnered form experiments. Note Values are not exact but averages

Brainwave States:

Beta 14hz - 40hz + = stressed / strenuous physical activity and/or sport.
Alpha 8 -14 = relaxed awake and aware daydreaming / light meditation.
Theta 5 - 8 = deep meditation and borderline of entering dream sleep.
Delta -0 - 5 = deep dreamless sleep.

If one takes all the states and harmonic integers from 40+ all the way down to delta and imagine it as a musical instruments timber i.e. the higher harmonics will be less saturated but still present and the low harmonicas will be dominant, then this is the natural awakened state, layers of each brain wave pattern occurring simultaneously with the high frequencies of cognisant thought taking a back seat in intensity..this constitutes a healthy and level headed state of mental/emotional beingness.

On the other end of the spectrum is the inverse with the bottle neck occurring at the bottom end of the spectrum and the top end being emphasised - stress/ lack of connection with the earth etc. It seems as tho the human race is headed toward a peak of magnetic activity which is going to synchronise this higher state of disconnectedness with the earth so as to eliminate the feelings of disconnection and remind humanity that there is no way to continue on the present path without knowing the ramifications prior to taking counter-productive actions

edit on 9-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is big news; it took "pseudoscience" and proves it on a factual academic level. I wonder what my Psychology professor will say about this? I love how little we know about everything.

Interesting post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join