It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Paying Cash For a Cup of Coffee a 'Potential Indicator of Terrorist Activity'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
HELLO this is an INFOWARS story original not MSM HELLO!!!!

i will gladly pull this statement when someone proves different!!! HELLO!!!
edit on 7-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Hi

I'm trying.

AN INFORMATION SHEET released by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has attracted some critics, as it paints anyone with a passing interest in personal data security as a potential terrorist

www.theinquirer.net...

(Reuters) - Anti-government extremists opposed to taxes and regulations pose a growing threat to local law enforcement officers in the United States, the FBI warned on Monday.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Your not proving anything but AJ blowing an imaginary horn, according to your links this story IS about UNDERGROUND economy.

BTW please dont rank me with the Trolls I am not trolling. I want the truth like everybody else. I dont get lead around by the nose by Alex Jones. He is part of the problem. Not a solution
edit on 7-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Clearly, this isn't a new flyer (looks like it's just re-tooled depending on the targeted population) ... other ATS thread discussions: Just a sample:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
*These two were closed and referred to the thread above
edit on 7-2-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

BTW please dont rank me with the Trolls I am not trolling.

Don't worry

I want the truth like everybody else

Same here, again don't worry

I dont get lead around by the nose by Alex Jones. He is part of the problem. Not a solution

I disagree.
people are being to hard on Alex Jones.
sure he has said things wich didn't turn out to be true, but who didn't

he has also made sure a lot of people took a more critical and questioning stance against the government and its actions.

if infowars reported an apple was green would it be false because infowars reported it?

i'm not trying to defend the guys actions and opinions on things, i just think people need to give him some slack.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great trainning manual (sarcasm). So if the guy is wearing a suicide bomb and yelling "Death to Americans" he may not be a terrorist because he used a disposable credit card? Cops should be taught logic.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

maybe this is real enough?

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Clearly, this isn't a new flyer (looks like it's just re-tooled depending on the targeted population) ... other ATS thread discussions: Just a sample:

*These two were closed and referred to the thread above
edit on 7-2-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

thanks for the links.

inforwars showed as a new article though.

sorry

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

if infowars reported an apple was green would it be false because infowars reported it?
reply to post by kn0wh0w

yes if they only showed a box of red apples from a red apple farm...I think we are looking at the red apple farm on this instance.

We see conflicting stories from the memo you provide and the Info wars story. So far this story is Bunk from the desk of Alex Jones

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Wasn't judging, just noting that the info. flyer (or versions of it) has been around for awhile. If legit, looks like an attempt by law enforcement to "type" or "profile" certain demographics and provide a broad structure to help business owners decide whether they are seeing suspicious activity. It's a poor attempt though and whomever designed it, "shot for the moon" in an attempt to "snare a grain of sand"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Just like yourself, I saw this coming a billion miles away. It really doesn't matter whether the U.S. federal government and the military industrial complex manufactured 9/11 or not. In fact, we can give them the benefit of the doubt and presume 9/11 happened just as the official story goes, and anyone still paying attention could see what follows a billion miles away. It was the perfect storm, and under the Snidely Whiplash/Iago frame of mind, 9/11 was the perfect opportunity to implement the seeds of Marshall Law.

The irony is that if all is just as the official story say's 9-11 went, and the poor, poor, pitiful federal government just got caught with their pants down and failed to protect our national borders from harm as they were mandated by Constitution to do, but now, since the federal government did fail to do what they were Constitutionally mandated to do, they argue that they failed because of that pesky Constitution!

Their argument is that they cannot do what they've been Constitutionally mandated to do because the Constitution won't allow it!

That is the pathos of this story. The bathos is that the American people bought it hook, line, and sinker. Just like scared little children who heed their parents warning of the boogeyman, the American people gleefully accepted that ultimate boogeyman the federal government had for so long yearned. The ever mystical, and mysterious "terrorist". That almost supernatural "terrorist" that began as the palpable and even probable inexplicable Arab Muslim extremist so willing to sacrifice their own lives in the name of killing more of the infidels, quickly metamorphosed into an ever more supernatural "terrorist" that actually demanded that Arab Muslim looking people be ignored in favor of that genuinely suspicious threat to "the free world", the American Constitutionalist and advocate of the rule of law.

Those who argue passionately in favor of the rule of law, and restrained government, have always been the target of career bureaucrats. Now, thanks to 9-11, these bureaucrats have their boogeyman to use as a propaganda fable to entertain and please their audience as they explain why the Constitution is moot, and no one ever really had any rights to begin with. The boogeyman came along and showed us all that. The federal government has crafted a tale where they assure that they rule the day, but beware, be very, very, aware that it is the boogeyman who rules the night.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Damned Alex Jones anyway!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Yeah its pretty crazy but they cant trace paper money, which in there eyes is probably a serious inconvenience to them.

And fast forward a hundred years from paper money will be a thing cavemen used to lure females to there lairs.

So you know, just one of those things really, its either a vast social engineering conspiracy or its just people being a bit stupid. WHO KNOWS???

That's precisely why there will always be hard currency. It cannot be traced easily. Politicians don't want their bribes traced. So, as long as politicians take bribes, there will always be hard currency.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is all like the boiling frog theories.

First they tell you it's OK to go swimming in the water.

Then they rub their hands together and decide to turn up the temperature 1 degree in every year.

After 10 years, YOU start to wonder if it's getting hot in here or something !!

After 15 years, YOU actually feel sweaty. YOU keep wondering if it's time to jump out of the hot water.

One Year later and 1 degree hotter, YOU feel you are being hoodwinked, but you just can't seem to put your finger on it !! YOU have trouble thinking straight.

Then they turn it up 1 more degree. YOU feel a strange sensation.

Then suddenly ---- they turn the heat up 2 degrees real fast. YOU want to jump out but can't.

YOU are now paralyzed and can't move.

NOW WHAT ??

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Question: Why would a real terrorist regularily use an internet cafe to conduct their suspicious activities?

First off, using free wifi provided by some corporate entity is a no-no. Secondly, it would be much more practical to use free wifi that could be used virtually anywhere in a city at anytime. Third, why would they use the same spot regularily enough to become a concern? Fourth, how many Islamo-"terrorists" (the true target here) would use decadent cafes to conduct their terror networking?

Perhaps a cafe would be a good place for an undercover agent to set up a fake persona as a regular customer, but I doubt that radical fanatics (terrorists) would be of the same mindset.

This memo seems to be all about fearmongering. Beware the person sitting next to you, he/she could be a terrorist so make sure you suspiciously observe their suspicious behavior.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I couldn't believe what I was reading when I came across this. And it's not just coffee shops, either. They have flyers for all stores/ businesses. Scary.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

NOW WHAT ??

Games like this always have an end-game. It appears that the desired outcome for the military industrial complex is that this exponentially steady march towards tyranny is expedited by an armed revolt by the American people. It really wouldn't take that large of a percentage of the population to rise up and then quickly put down to show the threat the federal government has been pointing to all along was always very real, and to also display the awesome force and speed by which they stomped upon this revolution.

Those American's who rise up in armed revolt will be those who have their heads lopped off and stuck on a pike first. It will be, if tyranny is to be defeated this time, those who quietly refuse to acquiesce to all of this boogeyman mysticism being presented by government. It is sometimes shocking, even for one who claims he saw this all coming a billion miles away, to realize just how sick with infestation this whole "terrorist vs good old American government" is.

I recently saw Soderberg's movie Contagion with Matt Damon, Lawrence Fishburn, Kate Winslett, and Jude Law. I had always seen - probably because media convinced me to agree with this - Soderberg as a sort of a renegade filmmaker who would occasionally do a slick studio film, presumably to maintain his freedom to remain a renegade. If contagion was one of those slick studio films intended to maintain a renegade status, it is only the status that remains, and whatever renegade Soderberg may have, or never been, his fawning portrayal of all things government was astoundingly stupid and absurd.

Worse still, while the bad guy in a film about an epidemic virus that is decimating the worlds population would presumably be the virus, Soderberg instead decides the bad guy should be an internet blogger and "guerrilla journalist"...all other media can, and of course, should be trusted, but that seedy little internet blogger is - according to Soderberg's world view in Contagion - the obvious villain amidst this tragic state of affairs.

I make this point because of this. Between April and August of 1869 Sergey Nechayev wrote The Catechisms for a Revolutionary. Here is just one passage from that disturbing doctrine:

The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: the surest and quickest way of destroying the whole filthy order.

The first time I ever read that I was stunned by the realization that one could almost reverse this doctrine for the artist.

The artist despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of creation. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: The surest and quickest way of creating a better world order.

Every revolution begins with its artists. What now? Create! Refuse to acquiesce to tyranny as quietly as possible and create a better tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
is the fbi seriously saying that you should use your credit card to purchase a 75 cent cup of coffee.

Fundamental
Bunch of
Idiots.

No, they are not saying it. Only those who struggle with a proper thought process think they are going to care if you pay cash for coffee. It really is that simple.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Those American's who rise up in armed revolt will be those who have their heads lopped off and stuck on a pike first. It will be, if tyranny is to be defeated this time, those who quietly refuse to acquiesce to all of this boogeyman mysticism being presented by government. It is sometimes shocking, even for one who claims he saw this all coming a billion miles away, to realize just how sick with infestation this whole "terrorist vs good old American government" is.

I agree and thanks.

I hope many will avoid their heads getting chopped.

I know how.

I hope others can figure it out too !

It's really not that difficult (yet).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i know this can be a laughing matter.

but imho this is pretty darn serious.

don't you see?

everybody is a potential terrorist now.

with the NDAA being passed this doesn't spell much good.

i don't want to spread doom and gloom but seriously come on now....

who DOESN'T pay cash for coffee at least once in a while?

I totally agree this is serious. The Federal B.I. is threatening every American under the guise of the war on terror.

I pay cash for everything. I refuse usury (credit). So now I'm suspect. Well f'em I'm not playing their game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join